Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Facebook Is Giving $1,000 To Content Moderators Who Said Online Trolls Turned Them Into Conspiracy Theorists

Fuchs

They can´t stop the truth :). The Final RTR works well.

"Facebook agreed to pay out a $52 million settlement to thousands of current and former content moderators who said they are suffering from post-traumatic stress syndrome after viewing upsetting content on the job, The Verge reported Tuesday.

Each moderator will receive a minimum of $1,000 and will be eligible for additional compensation if they are exhibiting other trauma due to the kind of content they regularly view, the report noted. The settlement applies to 11,250 moderators, some of whom told the Verge in 2019 that they became conspiracy theorists while moderating content people post online.

“We are so pleased that Facebook worked with us to create an unprecedented program to help people performing work that was unimaginable even a few years ago,” Steve Williams, a lawyer for the plaintiffs, said in a press statement addressing the settlement. “The harm that can be suffered from this work is real and severe.”

Facebook expressed support for the moderators in a statement to the Daily Caller News Foundation.

“We are grateful to the people who do this important work to make Facebook a safe environment for everyone. We’re committed to providing them additional support through this settlement and in the future,” company spokesman Drew Pusateri said.

One former employee named Selena Scola filed a lawsuit against the Silicon Valley giant in September 2018, alleging that her job gave her PTSD — a claim her lawyers used to kickstart the class-action lawsuit. Several moderators at former Facebook contractor Cognizant told the Verge that conspiracy theories took strong root in the company’s Arizona office.

One person The Verge called Chloe claimed her colleagues began doubting the story behind the 2018 Parkland shooting as more conspiracy content was posted to Facebook and Instagram.

“People really started to believe these posts they were supposed to be moderating,” Chloe said. “They were saying, ‘Oh gosh, they weren’t really there. Look at this CNN video of David Hogg — he’s too old to be in school.’ People started Googling things instead of doing their jobs and looking into conspiracy theories about them.”

Moderating posts gave another moderator named Randy a form of PTSD and gave him a distorted view of reality, the Verge reported in 2019. (RELATED: Internet Trolls Are Turning Facebook’s Content Moderators Into Rabid 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists)

Randy said that he came to believe the 9/11 terrorist attacks were an inside job after viewing videos making the case. He also claims conspiracy videos about the Las Vegas massacre were persuasive — he also now believes that multiple shooters were responsible for the attack.

“I’m fucked up, man,” Randy told The Verge, referring to his mental state after working at the Arizona center for roughly a year. “My mental health — it’s just so up and down. One day I can be really happy, and doing really good. The next day, I’m more or less of a zombie. It’s not that I’m depressed. I’m just stuck.”

Randy and Chloe did not use their real names in the Verge story because they signed non-disclosure agreements to prevent contractors from sharing Facebook users’ personal information.

Cognizant shut down its content moderation sites in 2020 after announcing in 2019 that the company was leaving that business.

Moderators are also eligible to receive up to $50,000 in damages if they submit evidence of other injuries they suffered during their time working for Facebook."

https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/12/facebook-content-moderators-settlement-lawsuit-conspiracy-theories/

Many people who worked on these posts also wanted to quit because of facts they encountered.

At the same time, others developed PTSD because of the insane stuff they had to see everyday, such as Islamic murders etc.

Thing is the more one looks into things...They more they start getting aware of things. Even in Communist regimes, decent people who worked on the Stalinist censorship department, in some intervals became traitors. The evil was too much to handle and to reasonably accept.

Why is there such strong resistance to the truth... I do not pity these fools, with the truth staring them in them in the face and they reject it. It's disgusting that the traitors amongst us are worse than jews, because the traitors allowed them knowing the evil they possess in trade for a few good goy shekels

In the other hand I agree with HP Cobra, they have to see the worst humanity has to offer on a daily basis. Isn't it interesting how there is such a duality

I do not think most of the facebook mods believe in hoaxes that they are told to defend.

Like that Islam is a religion of peace and all the crock of shit. They see firsthand what it is.

One of the fastest tracks of disillusionment of the enemy agenda is when people join the enemy in some way. Many people see it for themselves then.

DezFranky said:
Why is there such strong resistance to the truth... I do not pity these fools, with the truth staring them in them in the face and they reject it. It's disgusting that the traitors amongst us are worse than jews, because the traitors allowed them knowing the evil they possess in trade for a few good goy shekels

In the other hand I agree with HP Cobra, they have to see the worst humanity has to offer on a daily basis. Isn't it interesting how there is such a duality

The inside's not so glamorous.

When I wanted to work in cyber security and was studying profusely for it I was hoping I would be able to land good paying jobs with the 'biggies' in helping people and providing security. But over time as I researched more and more into them all, I saw just how corrupt and disgusting it all was straight to the algorithms. Tracking, false information, false statistics, misleading results, mass censorship and a whole 'watcher' sector even.

I'm kind of ashamed to say I lost faith in this career path as I wasn't going to be able to largely do what I was hoping. And despite all that time I spent with initial dedication in studying and practicing, I seem to have just dropped it entirely... I have folders, research/studying documents, programs and software I used to practice with just sitting on my PC collecting dust, but I hardly remember a damn thing I even learned anymore, just almost-useless tidbits.

I consider JoS my career now, everything else is just a 'get by' means. Spiritual warfare in my opinion is a lot more fun than cyber warfare... more secure too, ironically enough.

In all honesty this is a win.

These people have been at the very least salvaged, and in some cases woke up the hard way. That being said, I empathize with them but also resent them for the role they've played in keeping Facebook alive.

Memetics work, and the field of anti-memes is a wonder to behold. (Redpills in short)

What is truly desired in all this is these moderators to quit all together and let the masses see just what the whole world really is like. All the violence, all the hatred, everything. A lot of bubbles need popped, and these people though undeserving of being hated for their role in stopping this, need to be at least shown what exactly the world is about right now.

FancyMancy said:
Finally, some good news!

Good on the one hand because they woke up a bit.

One thousand dollars is nothing really. Such a small payout for PTSD is just paying lip service.

Bad by them taking the payout because it's an admission that they don't believe their new insights.

The payout means they now believe they have a skewed view of reality.

They must have thought they were hard as rocks but at the end of the day they weren't the psychopaths they proclaimed to be.

The enemy could try and use these employees trauma as another of their excuses to strangle the Internet. Like look how dangerous internet is we had to pay damages to those helping to censor the Internet. Have to shut it down goyim it's harming people see!

But surely a person would inure. The first time you see Muslims saw someone's head off. You feel like throwing up, light headed and sit there in shock with a cold sweat.

But then you think well it's Reality. I wasn't involved and couldn't do anything. And it's not happening now. It's over happening a while ago.

And then you should just look without the emotion and adrenalin. They're just being weak. They need to toughen up. We suffer sometimes in our jobs and you just get on with it and rise above it.

I hope they can take their new insights they have on the true nature of reality truly on board. It looks like they're complaining about believing in the so called conspiracy theories and that's why they're being paid out for cognitive dissonance crashing to reality.

Good, let's Hope that they follow the thread to Satanism. If there was such a ritual to naturally allow them to find him and to understand what it all really means. That's why activism is so important otherwise...

I forgot to mention that Facebook is offering $100,000 to build AI that can detect "hate" symbols & speech around the same time that this is happening
https://webdotarchivedotorg/web/20200514084447/https://ai.facebook.com/blog/hateful-memes-challenge-and-data-set/

Only the older generation is going to get PTSD from this kind of thing. Just about anyone who has been online long enough I think knows about all this stuff going on and some of these conspiracy theories whether they agree with them or not. What a bunch of drama queens who want money or to keep up their brainwashed existence ignoring the truth.

Although it’s not a great bunch of people who would start on with the intent of having a job censoring stuff.

The fact that they want to censor all this reeks of the boomers too.

Not that I think some things shouldn’t be censored just to make the internet a little safer like suicide promotion or child abuse stuff etc.

But Facebook censors anything that doesn’t go along with their agenda. I think these people that signed onto this know that. So they suck to begin with.

Personal Growth said:
The enemy could try and use these employees trauma as another of their excuses to strangle the Internet. Like look how dangerous internet is we had to pay damages to those helping to censor the Internet. Have to shut it down goyim it's harming people see!
People shouldn't complain. They agree to the terms of use/service/and conditions. If anyone wants a non-censorship site, then they should make their own on a friendly server. I am sure many users will want to join; thus, the Internet is saved. What's that saying? "Evil prevails on the Internet when good site/server administrators do nothing"?

But surely a person would inure. The first time you see Muslims saw someone's head off. You feel like throwing up, light headed and sit there in shock with a cold sweat.

But then you think well it's Reality. I wasn't involved and couldn't do anything. And it's not happening now. It's over happening a while ago.

And then you should just look without the emotion and adrenalin. They're just being weak. They need to toughen up. We suffer sometimes in our jobs and you just get on with it and rise above it.
There is much to be said about being mollycoddled and wrapped-up in cotton wool. Those moderators are so ignorant and really don't know anything beyond the protocols of their job role. Well, they didn't used to.

I hope they can take their new insights they have on the true nature of reality truly on board. It looks like they're complaining about believing in the so called conspiracy theories and that's why they're being paid out for cognitive dissonance crashing to reality.
It is a gesture of happiness and distraction away from the reality of things. "Oh. That's nice, not much money, but nice. Those good folks o'er at [jew company here] must be doing a good job if they are willing to compensate me for seeing that horrible shit. Dum-de-dum-de-dum"

slyscorpion said:
Only the older generation is going to get PTSD from this kind of thing. Just about anyone who has been online long enough I think knows about all this stuff going on and some of these conspiracy theories whether they agree with them or not. What a bunch of drama queens who want money or to keep up their brainwashed existence ignoring the truth.
I wouldn't recommend the feint-hearted to visit a particular site which used to exist which I know some know about, but which I won't mention. Others surely would exist, as well.

But Facebook censors anything that doesn’t go along with their agenda. I think these people that signed onto this know that. So they suck to begin with.
As I said - people agree to the rules of using every site they visit. Of course, if there aren't any alternatives, then one must go with what's available, until...

Ghost in the Machine said:
I'm kind of ashamed to say I lost faith in this career path as I wasn't going to be able to largely do what I was hoping. And despite all that time I spent with initial dedication in studying and practicing, I seem to have just dropped it entirely... I have folders, research/studying documents, programs and software I used to practice with just sitting on my PC collecting dust, but I hardly remember a damn thing I even learned anymore, just almost-useless tidbits.

I consider JoS my career now, everything else is just a 'get by' means. Spiritual warfare in my opinion is a lot more fun than cyber warfare... more secure too, ironically enough.

That's unfortunate. I too had to change career paths after realizing what I was studying was a waste of time due to it being corrupted. I look back fondly on the skills I learned, the people I met, the work ethic I created, and so forth. Trying to perfect my mind led me to meditation and to JOS, so there was lots of good to be had. Hopefully you can look back on some aspects of your study similarly.

The ideal careers are those that pay decently enough, yet don't require large time or emotional investments. Ideally you could get something fulfilling since it wouldn't be a corrupted job sector, but this isn't a requirement, as JOS is obviously infinitely more fulfilling.

I also wish to tell you that I enjoy reading what you write. It seems like you always write a lot of meaningful content that you put your heart into, and I can see the time invested through the quality of the writing. This post you wrote is a good example, as I could really relate, and surely many others. I just wanted to acknowledge that about you.

HI I am new to satanism
Can I perform the standard ritual to satan with my own language :?:

shekeb said:
HI I am new to satanism
You are off-topic, create your own thread instead of going in other active threads.

shekeb said:
HI I am new to satanism

Mate this is off topic for this post. In future be aware that there are posts under the joyofsatan section covering everything. You can make your own posting or even use the search function which will being up all this previous posts with your keyword. I believe many times people have asked about dedication so there will be many threads on the subject.

Now to answer your question?

Oh yes of course you must be comfortable and do it in your own language.

Our Gods are not physically on the earth plane so the meaning of the communication goes telepathically through the astral realm. It's the meaning of the communication that comes through and it's not based on your language but the intention.

So yes you communicate with Satan, your Guardian Demon and the Gods in your own language because it goes telepathically through the astral to them and he would understand it whatever a persons language is.

txg said:
i dont see how this is an RTR win

If you are paid to silence the truth, instead research stuff and find the truth on your own.
This is like a commie to wake up to ns and follow it.

Blitzkreig said:
----

I can't think of any other place for me than here, JoS has really become my life and full-time job, one that I absolutely and truly love being part of.

Blitzkreig said:
I also wish to tell you that I enjoy reading what you write. It seems like you always write a lot of meaningful content that you put your heart into, and I can see the time invested through the quality of the writing. This post you wrote is a good example, as I could really relate, and surely many others. I just wanted to acknowledge that about you.

Thank you. I see responses of appreciation towards me like this from other members and though I don't usually respond to them I do see them. I'm just happy to provide help and information to other members that aid them in their own lives and spiritual endeavors.

I truly do want other people to learn, grow and advance, so I often spend sometimes even an hour on a single post perfecting it, making sure I didn't miss anything and that I've covered every angle and possibility, ensuring that the reader/s will find the most understanding and help from it that I can cram in.

This is often why my posts are usually so long and detailed with multiple paragraphs, there's a lot of knowledge and information put into them.

The inside's not so glamorous.

When I wanted to work in cyber security and was studying profusely for it I was hoping I would be able to land good paying jobs with the 'biggies' in helping people and providing security. But over time as I researched more and more into them all, I saw just how corrupt and disgusting it all was straight to the algorithms. Tracking, false information, false statistics, misleading results, mass censorship and a whole 'watcher' sector even.

I wanted to do the same thing, Ghost. I even wasted $45,000 on it, only to find out....I hate IT! I thought my background as a computer hacker would certainly help (It did, academically but not financially) and once I got my associate's, now everybody needs help with their computer. Most of the time, it's errors that don't exist, or shit a monkey could figure out. So, I pretty much retired before I even begun. Not to mention, in that field, you never stop studying. You never leave college. Pretty soon, once you get your Bachelor's Degree (the minimum required to have a job in the field), the requirements are going to go up to a Master's Degree, and I'm not wasting 8 years learning shit I already know just to have the piece of paper that proves I'm knowledgeable in the subject.

So instead, I'm learning how to fly a passenger jet, that's not gonna go away and it's a field that becomes less difficult to learn over time.

Honestly.. I think I saw a video of a beheading in a newsitem on tv.. and it seems like it was a one time only thing but tf.

also these things are upsetting and can make one uncomfortable for a bit. but to get ptsd.. ye if youve seen that sht over and over a couple times a day.
for that 1000 is a joke.

Fuchs said:
They can´t stop the truth :). The Final RTR works well.

"Facebook agreed to pay out a $52 million settlement to thousands of current and former content moderators who said they are suffering from post-traumatic stress syndrome after viewing upsetting content on the job, The Verge reported Tuesday.

Each moderator will receive a minimum of $1,000 and will be eligible for additional compensation if they are exhibiting other trauma due to the kind of content they regularly view, the report noted. The settlement applies to 11,250 moderators, some of whom told the Verge in 2019 that they became conspiracy theorists while moderating content people post online.

“We are so pleased that Facebook worked with us to create an unprecedented program to help people performing work that was unimaginable even a few years ago,” Steve Williams, a lawyer for the plaintiffs, said in a press statement addressing the settlement. “The harm that can be suffered from this work is real and severe.”

Facebook expressed support for the moderators in a statement to the Daily Caller News Foundation.

“We are grateful to the people who do this important work to make Facebook a safe environment for everyone. We’re committed to providing them additional support through this settlement and in the future,” company spokesman Drew Pusateri said.

One former employee named Selena Scola filed a lawsuit against the Silicon Valley giant in September 2018, alleging that her job gave her PTSD — a claim her lawyers used to kickstart the class-action lawsuit. Several moderators at former Facebook contractor Cognizant told the Verge that conspiracy theories took strong root in the company’s Arizona office.

One person The Verge called Chloe claimed her colleagues began doubting the story behind the 2018 Parkland shooting as more conspiracy content was posted to Facebook and Instagram.

“People really started to believe these posts they were supposed to be moderating,” Chloe said. “They were saying, ‘Oh gosh, they weren’t really there. Look at this CNN video of David Hogg — he’s too old to be in school.’ People started Googling things instead of doing their jobs and looking into conspiracy theories about them.”

Moderating posts gave another moderator named Randy a form of PTSD and gave him a distorted view of reality, the Verge reported in 2019. (RELATED: Internet Trolls Are Turning Facebook’s Content Moderators Into Rabid 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists)

Randy said that he came to believe the 9/11 terrorist attacks were an inside job after viewing videos making the case. He also claims conspiracy videos about the Las Vegas massacre were persuasive — he also now believes that multiple shooters were responsible for the attack.

“I’m fucked up, man,” Randy told The Verge, referring to his mental state after working at the Arizona center for roughly a year. “My mental health — it’s just so up and down. One day I can be really happy, and doing really good. The next day, I’m more or less of a zombie. It’s not that I’m depressed. I’m just stuck.”

Randy and Chloe did not use their real names in the Verge story because they signed non-disclosure agreements to prevent contractors from sharing Facebook users’ personal information.

Cognizant shut down its content moderation sites in 2020 after announcing in 2019 that the company was leaving that business.

Moderators are also eligible to receive up to $50,000 in damages if they submit evidence of other injuries they suffered during their time working for Facebook."

https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/12/facebook-content-moderators-settlement-lawsuit-conspiracy-theories/

WOW! this is really messed up!!!

txg said:

dont claim that this is an rtr win, its a disgrace

this is an insult to those who have truly suffered and its a shining example of how broken american law really is.

A sick society creates sick people, that´s nothing new. We know who cause this. But this is totally unrelated to: People waking up to the truth.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back