Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Impossible to get over a person

Sigil

I’ve been struggling to get over this person for over two years. This has never happened to me with anyone ever before. I’m a detached person in general and I can fall out of love as quick as I can fall in.
With this person it was different, it wasn’t a quick hook up culture fling. It was a ritual, a dance. I invested a lot and we had a soul connection. The separation felt like I lost part of my soul and to this very day when I get their thought it feels like someone’s tearing my flesh away. The pain of seperation even before the final break up was so intense that I was using magick to nullify it and even then I could still feel bits of it. I just don’t know how to heal from it.
Even visited a therapist and I couldn’t.

I’m writing this post because I know it will never go away, time can’t heal me and I feel stuck. We are both white for that matter and the separation hurt both of us in extreme ways. There’s something with this person I just can’t explain the impact it has on my soul but it’s scary.

Would appreciate some tips.

Sigil said:

As someone who had to deal with the exact situation you're in(separation from a soulmate), you must look at it realistically. Did you try getting back to this person? Did you do everything you possibly could and he/she didn't care? In that case you'll have to move on... as much as you don't want to do so. I know it's hard.

Sigil said:
The separation felt like I lost part of my soul and to this very day when I get their thought it feels like someone’s tearing my flesh away. The pain of seperation even before the final break up was so intense that I was using magick to nullify it and even then I could still feel bits of it. I just don’t know how to heal from it. Even visited a therapist and I couldn’t.

I know how you feel. I felt like a piece of my soul was torn from me when I had that breakup. I felt like my soul was bleeding and that I had the weight of the entire world on it. It wasn't until Father helped heal that wound it got manageable to deal with. And even after that I spent months trying everything I can to get back with her.
Unfortunately, I exhausted every option I had.... there's no point in beating a dead horse.

So, I'll ask you again did you try reaching out and trying everything you can? If you did and she didn't care, you must move on. Stay strong.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Is getting together again completely out of the question? Can the reasons of separation dealt with?

Hi. No, I could never go back and repeat that process, it’s too painful.

Sigil said:
I’ve been struggling to get over this person for over two years. This has never happened to me with anyone ever before. I’m a detached person in general and I can fall out of love as quick as I can fall in.
With this person it was different, it wasn’t a quick hook up culture fling. It was a ritual, a dance. I invested a lot and we had a soul connection. The separation felt like I lost part of my soul and to this very day when I get their thought it feels like someone’s tearing my flesh away. The pain of seperation even before the final break up was so intense that I was using magick to nullify it and even then I could still feel bits of it. I just don’t know how to heal from it.

I’m writing this post because I know it will never go away, time can’t heal me and I feel stuck. We are both white for that matter and the separation hurt both of us in extreme ways. There’s something with this person I just can’t explain the impact it has on my soul but it’s scary.

This might sound dramatic, but losing a relationship can cause a person to go through the same stages of grief and loss as death. I’d treat it like that, and I’d be patient. It can take years and sometimes we never really get over missing someone, but it gets better. You’re doing the right thing by not suppressing any emotions. I’m sorry for your loss. Sometimes there isn’t anything we can do, a persons choices are their choices or it’s for the best. There are Gods and Goddesses that can aid in relationship reconciliation and rituals that could be performed, though.

Sigil said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Is getting together again completely out of the question? Can the reasons of separation dealt with?

Hi. No, I could never go back and repeat that process, it’s too painful.
If this person has done something really bad to you then it's not meant for you. Maybe you feel 'obsession' for this girl more than 'deep connection'. If this is the case then you could do a spell to not feel love and/or obsession for this girl.

Sigil said:

I totally understand you. I have a Venus Pluto aspect and the latter is prominent on my chart, so you can only imagine how deeply and strongly my feelings run. I had a literal heart attack when an ex left me. Let's say I was developing a heart problem when she started talking about ending things between us. A Demon healed the problem completely, in like an instant, that night. I was still much in shock and pain and denial. It took months to accept it but if I still think of it, it hurts.

I've just learnt to live with it. I've even briefly liked other people. I'll soon be freeing my soul from the trauma, and generally any other problems I have with love. My advise to you is, the damage can be fixed. But first accept that it's long over. Go to Lydia's obliterating one's Saturn working on her signature and do it. The problem is, you still believe she is yours which is why you don't want to accept that you can heal from the damage.

Purified666 said:
Sigil said:

As someone who had to deal with the exact situation you're in(separation from a soulmate), you must look at it realistically. Did you try getting back to this person? Did you do everything you possibly could and he/she didn't care? In that case you'll have to move on... as much as you don't want to do so. I know it's hard.

Sigil said:
The separation felt like I lost part of my soul and to this very day when I get their thought it feels like someone’s tearing my flesh away. The pain of seperation even before the final break up was so intense that I was using magick to nullify it and even then I could still feel bits of it. I just don’t know how to heal from it. Even visited a therapist and I couldn’t.

I know how you feel. I felt like a piece of my soul was torn from me when I had that breakup. I felt like my soul was bleeding and that I had the weight of the entire world on it. It wasn't until Father helped heal that wound it got manageable to deal with. And even after that I spent months trying everything I can to get back with her.
Unfortunately, I exhausted every option I had.... there's no point in beating a dead horse.

So, I'll ask you again did you try reaching out and trying everything you can? If you did and she didn't care, you must move on. Stay strong.

Actually I was the first one to run away from it. Emotionally every cell in my body wanted to be with them but rationally I knew it had to be over because of a lot of reasons including their friends and influence from the enemies forces. So I just gathered all the willpower I had and walked away. The pain was unbearable at first, at the point of me thinking that death was better than what I was going through but I knew it will be better. Now I'm at then point which I've healed significantly but there's a permanent mark left inside of me. This is what I cannot cure unfortunately.

Also, do you have any problems with love affairs on your natal chart? Kindly don't date again before you fix those.

I forgot to mention that. Free your soul first if there's need, before trying even getting her back or getting into another relationship in the future.

Sigil said:
I'm advising this a lot here lately but, if you havent already, get into astrology. Look up your Synastry chart with that person. This stuff sounds like some intense Pluto aspects and more. Once you have the chart pulled up, go through the influences one by one and determine what points are causing the most trouble. Identifying the direct root of these things always helps. Learning more in-depth about the influences that affect you helps, too. JoS astrology has some stuff about Synastry aspects. You can also search [Planet] trine/sextile/square/etc [Planet] Synastry (example "Moon trine Sun Synastry") in a search engine and then look for the page from Cafeastrology in the results. They are generally very accurate and detailed.

Firstly you can do a working to fully remove any connection you still have to this person. Secondly, you will want to heavily work on your crown chakra so as to gain a bigger sense of self-fulfillment so you can slowly start feeling whole again. Thirdly, do a lot of cleaning workings on this (preferrably with the Wunjo rune) to ease yourself from the trauma.

You can heal anything with enough persistence.

Sundara said:
Sigil said:

This might sound dramatic, but losing a relationship can cause a person to go through the same stages of grief and loss as death. I’d treat it like that, and I’d be patient. It can take years and sometimes we never really get over missing someone, but it gets better. You’re doing the right thing by not suppressing any emotions. I’m sorry for your loss. Sometimes there isn’t anything we can do, a persons choices are their choices or it’s for the best. There are Gods and Goddesses that can aid in relationship reconciliation and rituals that could be performed, though.

That's not dramatic, in the spiritual dynamics and lexis it makes a lot of sense. Soul to soul relationships are understood through the 8th house, Scorpio and Pluto which represent the "finalisation" levels of Venus if you want to call it that. My point being that the Death principle observed in Scorpio is also similar in understanding as sex, deep relationships and so forth. It makes sense that losing a deep emotional connection which is intensive in the psyche, would have a similar effect as the grieving process. You're onto something there.

13th_Wolf said:
Sundara said:
Sigil said:

That's not dramatic, in the spiritual dynamics and lexis it makes a lot of sense. Soul to soul relationships are understood through the 8th house, Scorpio and Pluto which represent the "finalisation" levels of Venus if you want to call it that. My point being that the Death principle observed in Scorpio is also similar in understanding as sex, deep relationships and so forth. It makes sense that losing a deep emotional connection which is intensive in the psyche, would have a similar effect as the grieving process. You're onto something there.

Well I hope it can help in some way or another, I’ve experienced a lot of different forms of loss and regardless of what the loss is and the depth. go watch the music video for let it go from the movie frozen. It’s LIT. Sometimes the deepest of pain can trigger the greatest transformation. It’s not fun though. It’s the only proper thing to do with pain. It’s there. We can wish it wasn’t there, we can keep trying to run back to the past with no luck, it’s a waste of energy. It’s fucking there. Its only way out is through you.

People often hold onto pain to keep a memory or attachment alive, which kind of creates something analogous to a vortex. It’s counterproductive, they hold onto things that cause pain because they think they are holding on to something positive in the process. It just repeats. Letting go hurts but holding on hurts even worse. It’s up to you to tell yourself when you’ve had enough of the grasp on the past.

You may always miss somebody and love somebody, but what it doesn’t need to do is weigh you down and hurt you. At the end of the day, YOU DO have control over how you want to feel and you CAN find the way to get there.

Another potential reason why you may be hung up on this, not saying it’s the cause. But we all have experienced hardships. Trauma is something that can be layered like an onion. It sits in the psyche, and it becomes buried. It can cause damage to certain parts of us, and until something triggers a response to past trauma (such as a relationship) we won’t know it’s there. On top of that, we won’t know why something seems to hurt in an such an unreasonably extreme way while it is doing so. We won’t make sense to ourselves in these moments. This has to do with the amygdala and other parts of the brain. Like everything, lol. Trauma can create attachment issues and problems letting go. That’s just a possibility though.

There’s also a book that helped me through my last break up, helped me understand my self and brought closure to understanding my ex. It’s called the attachment theory. It’s phenomenal.

Whichever issue you discover to be the cause of your difficulty in moving on, if there even is one, you may just be human (whaddya know?) there’s resolutions.

I wouldn’t recommend energy work on the brain. For issues like ptsd, I think the mercury square would be the most helpful. Ptsd damages nerve endings/effects and brain. Mercury square helps heal the nerves and brain.

For something like resolving attachment issues or heartbreak, Venus square. Look at your astrology chart though, moon and Mars are also possible culprits.

Just trying to cover all the bases, whatever it may be, we out here fukkn HEALING in 2020 damnit.

Sigil said:

Well first of all i have to concur with what someone else here told you: breakups can induce the stages of bereavement like the death of a loved one. If there really is no hope of reunion you must go through this process. If nothing else helps you let go i would advise doing a freeing the soul working vibrating munka (mun-yah-kah) for 40 days. I was in the same situation with my ex, but its partly because in the beginning we made a blood oath. we actually tried breaking up several times without the sufficient willpower resulting in serious neurosis and tears.

I made an affirmation for the working stating we were parted without feelings of guilt pain or remorse. when we actually broke up, and during the time leading up to it i had a sudden sense of courage and peace to just let go. there i had definate help with and something really special for me surrounds that but thats a story for another time.

anyway although i did cry and it initially hurt when i finally had the courage to let go, when i actually left i realized the pain was almost nonexistant and i shed not one tear afterward. we were together for almost 9 years. i felt so happy to be gone and in my natural environment....i felt free. because i am now. And i have my working, and with the help of some of the Gods to thank for that <3.

if its really stubborn case you might have to go up to doing 80 or 90 days. in my case though i did something extreme...i did 555 vibrations a day (the number of Father Satans sigil) but split it in 2 parts per day. i tried doing some extra breathing exersises to keep up the energy. might have taken longer than 40 days otherwise, but i was willing to put in some serious energy to make my life different, along with making arragements to make things happen to further program my mind to let go.

good luck!

Thank you all for sharing your stories with me, it's helping me go through something right now, and I realize I don't have it as bad as you guys do, It makes it more manageable.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back