Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Will Gods still support if...

scorpiorising

I thought of this scenario....

What if a Satanist found out later on that their partner is Jewish (or part J) and thus, their kids are part J?

What then? Alright. Okay. Leave the partner. But.... what about the Satanist as a parent to their mixed J kid(s)?

I thought of this scenario the other night when a friend found out later on that her children has J genes due to their father being part J. So I thought of this scenario.

Curious to know if the gods will still guide/help the Satanist still?

Yeah I’ve thought of this before, too. What if’s are terrifying, the Gods would not leave the dedicated Satanist for continuing to care for their kids just for one particular reason. Those are the answers I’ve gotten. Motherly instincts are deep, very human, and natural law. It would naturally be a different kind of a bond if even existent at all, and I’m sure the chaos and havoc it would be on the life would be fucked times a thousand. There’s this part of women that runs like literal breathing or a heartbeat that cares for their kids. I mean that literally, motherly instincts are strong. It’d be total shit and a struggle to live with having brought that into the world, but the Gods would not be leaving someone for abiding by nature and carrying out a natural cycle. They could also work on some kind of resolution and individual circumstances apply. As the kid gets older though I’m sure some distance at adulthood would be critical.

scorpiorising said:
An already dedicated Satanist would never get that intimate with a jew to begin with. If a Satanist dedicated and had a jewish partner before the dedication, they would quickly separate. And for the .0001% of the Satanist population that somehow wound themselves up into the situation where they had children with a jew, they would have to raise and care for the children to abide by the law, most likely divorce and pay child support.

"Still" as if "would they keep supporting" that Satanist?
No, because they never did in the first place.

Sundara said:
As the kid gets older though I’m sure some distance at adulthood would be critical.

I was thinking this too. That the satanic mother (or father) would have to distance themselves.

I think, in certain circumstances, it is possible for a SS to fall for a Jew. I think more so in the case that the SS is new and haven't really opened up psychic channels. Perhaps this new SS person tend to be the type who go back and forth distrusting their own intuition. Because some people are just really naturally confused and asleep type of person, a tendency of deluding themselve(i.e. a prominent Neptune in their chart with challenging aspects to mercury and/or moon). Until under a certain transit (i.e. Saturn) would they learn to get out of that confusion.

That's one possible case where I think it *is* or *can* be possible.

But if the case is that the SS has long been an SS and been with that J partner and only found out later? Then, yeah, I would conclude that it would be highly impossible to not know their own partner is a J or part J.

However! Sometimes, it is hard to tell. Even some gentiles ACT like a J simply because some gentiles adopt the J lifestyle and parasitic mentality of greed. Or they adopt the J's personality of arrogance and superiority complex. Hello, see how the J get to the gentiles via filthy music, television, etc. Gentiles can be and are and have been programmed by the J's via this route. Plus the dumbing down of gentiles via fluoride and such.

If a Satanist was dumb enough to make a child with a Jew/Gypsy/mixed jew, then that "Satanist" would have to deal with the aftermath of bringing such an abhorrent abomination into this world. There will be no jews(no matter if they're mixed or not, even 1% makes you a jew) in the SS world.

Gods don't support stupidity.

IMO, the Gods blatantly point out things to someone when they come to Satan. If one had a Jewish wife and they come to Satan, they will know. This will be more clear as they advance. The marriage would probably end as the energies on their soul would crash.

Any Satanist who has kids with a Jew is rather stupid or uneducated. You need to find out someone's genetic roots before siring kids with them, remember we are to uphold eugenics.

Lastly, if you already had a Jewish partner and kid (s) before coming to Satan, you'd get in trouble with the law if you tried breaking ties. Avoid bonding with them any further. The Jews get by through silly mind games on gentiles where one has to show compassion. It was a mistake you made because you didn't know better. You'd need to detatch from them. Workings can help with this. You can help raise the child until they are of age and then get your divorce and let that jewish family out of your life. You can then start a new life with a decent gentile of your race.

scorpiorising said:
To answer your question directly - You should do your legal duties as a parent until they are 18, then afterwards you can cut them out of your life. Alternatively, you can look for an orphanage or other place to put them.

That being said, it really is close to impossible for a dedicated and pure-minded SS to get into such a situation. The above advice was mainly in case it happened before you found the JoS. Always go with a partner who is compatible with you. If your partner gives you a shitty feeling, then jew or not you shouldn't stay with that person. He/she clearly isn't good for you.

If you feel good with your partner, if sex feels good, if there are no weird fishy feelings about him/her, then you are good. Also look to the synastry chart always, and don't let small imperfections get you paranoid. Always consider the big picture.

Blackdragon666 said:
IMO, the Gods blatantly point out things to someone when they come to Satan. If one had a Jewish wife and they come to Satan, they will know. This will be more clear as they advance. The marriage would probably end as the energies on their soul would crash.

Any Satanist who has kids with a Jew is rather stupid or uneducated. You need to find out someone's genetic roots before siring kids with them, remember we are to uphold eugenics.

Lastly, if you already had a Jewish partner and kid (s) before coming to Satan, you'd get in trouble with the law if you tried breaking ties. Avoid bonding with them any further. The Jews get by through silly mind games on gentiles where one has to show compassion. It was a mistake you made because you didn't know better. You'd need to detatch from them. Workings can help with this. You can help raise the child until they are of age and then get your divorce and let that jewish family out of your life. You can then start a new life with a decent gentile of your race.

That is so true. The manipulation and mind games they play. I find this really rampant in the J's natural personality and character.

This was what happened to a dear friend of mine. Throughout the years of being married to the J husband, she finally divorced after kids were old enough to fend for themselves. She's not a SS. She is a gentle though. She couldn't divorce back when kids were little as she was jobless and no family support. She had to come up with strategies to get out. Long years of careful planning and researching her rights and such. It was a big headache. In the end, all the patience in waiting for the right time worked out. So yeah, i think in the situation that the SS became an SS AFTER having settled with the J, i agree it is best to divorce but with careful planning to get out.

Anyway. Thanks for everyone's inputs. Much appreciation.

I tend to think up some crazy scenarios in my head. Crazy as it may be, I don't regret it because it has always lead me to finding out something new and it was the way I found JoS, truth about Satan and what the J's really are, and SS, etc. :-D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back