Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A question I have ... the animals also have a Guardian Demon ??

afl666

I don't know if this is a stupid question, but do animals also have a Guardian Demon ??

Do you mean specific animals? Some specific types of animals are sacred, but not every single animal has its own specific guardian demon, if that’s what you mean.

We have guardian demons because they are our teachers in advancement and protectors from attacks before we learn how to ourselves. Animals aren’t capable of advancing into godhead like we are, as far as I understand, and there’s no reason for the enemy to care about any specific animals as they don’t pose any real threat to their agenda. Unless there are direct attacks on your pet because it is the pet of a Satanist, but there is information on protecting your pets and cleaning their aura on the forums and the website. In that case as well, I’m sure an individual’s guardian would help if it was needed.

afl666 said:
I don't know if this is a stupid question, but do animals also have a Guardian Demon ??

No. But it's possible that an animal that is near and dear to you such as your personal pet or your familiar may potentially get one, this would probably be one of the lower ordered demon races though who do this and it wouldn't be the same kind of guardian as our guardians. This guardian would just likely be for protection purposes.

Rest assured your beloved pet/familiar will be kept safe like you are, but as your responsibility you should be working to protect them just like you do with the Aura of Protection yourself.

Our animals that are familiars are infused with a demon and they help protect us and guide us, like a dog acting out during a ritual could be foresight to an attack. Our guardians, in my experience, can look out for or protect important people or animals in our lives if we ask. I have also seen a trickle down effect with protection. Guardian protects you, you protect yourself, the animals are around and absorb some of that energy, the more we are protected the better we protect them. It works like that with kids I’ve seen, too. I am not sure if animals have a specific guardian, but there are gods and deities that rule over certain species like Kek and frogs.

Ghost in the Machine said:
afl666 said:

No. But it's possible that an animal that is near and dear to you such as your personal pet or your familiar may potentially get one, this would probably be one of the lower ordered demon races though who do this and it wouldn't be the same kind of guardian as our guardians. This guardian would just likely be for protection purposes.

Rest assured your beloved pet/familiar will be kept safe like you are, but as your responsibility you should be working to protect them just like you do with the Aura of Protection yourself.

Thanks. :)

Sundara said:
Our animals that are familiars are infused with a demon and they help protect us and guide us, like a dog acting out during a ritual could be foresight to an attack. Our guardians, in my experience, can look out for or protect important people or animals in our lives if we ask. I have also seen a trickle down effect with protection. Guardian protects you, you protect yourself, the animals are around and absorb some of that energy, the more we are protected the better we protect them. It works like that with kids I’ve seen, too. I am not sure if animals have a specific guardian, but there are gods and deities that rule over certain species like Kek and frogs.

Thanks. :)

Libra said:
Do you mean specific animals? Some specific types of animals are sacred, but not every single animal has its own specific guardian demon, if that’s what you mean.

We have guardian demons because they are our teachers in advancement and protectors from attacks before we learn how to ourselves. Animals aren’t capable of advancing into godhead like we are, as far as I understand, and there’s no reason for the enemy to care about any specific animals as they don’t pose any real threat to their agenda. Unless there are direct attacks on your pet because it is the pet of a Satanist, but there is information on protecting your pets and cleaning their aura on the forums and the website. In that case as well, I’m sure an individual’s guardian would help if it was needed.

Yes, this is my cat.

I do his AoP and Aura Cleansing every day.

Thank you for the clarification. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back