Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Abortion?

There should be a legitimate cause for abortion, like some genetic defects, diseases, rape etc. Generally its about women getting knocked up due to bad decisions and aborting the child because its inconvenient for them at that point in their 'career ' and their social status. Pretty sad.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
What are your thoughts on aborting a baby before birth?
If It's rape, then one should be allowed abortion 100%.

In other situations, I don't know if I am right but I believe the size of the womb/baby matters in a normal situation like Jack said if it's cuz of your career that you can't have a baby, then you need to take many things into consideration before aborting.(I am no expert btw).

Like Jack said, abortion is meant as a last resort in extreme situations. Like if the baby is going to have an extreme deformity, or the woman was raped. It shouldn't be meant for just anybody just because they made a stupid choice.

If they choose to have sex without a condom when they don't want to get pregnant, then they are being extremely stupid. And they should get the Morning After Pill the next day. This pill prevents the egg from sticking to the side of the uterus so it doesn't have a chance to develop into a baby, it just washes away when they have their period.

Instead of doing that, what is the point of waiting for many months until it is a full perfect baby ready to be born, and then killing it. Where are the morals there? When they could have just entirely prevented the pregnancy instead.

Jewish doctors in abortion clinics sell fetus's organs and collect the money.  They usually get $50,000 for each baby they kill. There's videos of them bragging that they made more than a million dollars last year, or that they are about to buy a $500,000 Ferrari car. Killing babies is just a jewish business for money, that's all it's about. If it wasn't about that, they would put more emphasis on things like morning after pill so that abortion would not be necessary.

Now they want to do "abortions" after the perfectly healthy baby is already born. All those auctions they have where they sell organs, they get paid about $50,000 per baby for the organs. Everything is so rushed because they only have a few hours to do the auctions, if they had more time they could get $500,000 instead. So they keep the baby alive for a while while they do the auctions. They are trying to make this into law to be allowed to do this.
Watch this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixxTwcAELB8

Alex Jones talking about how it all works. But you can skip to exactly 6 minutes into the video and they have a video of the governor of Virginia explaining how they are going to keep the baby alive for a couple weeks, "We keep baby alive, we keep baby comfortable, then the mother can decide to resuscitate it or to abort it." This is all so that the jewish organ markets can make ten times as much money for each baby they kill.

This is not something that can be argued with, because you have the Governor who wants this to become law personally explaining the whole situation.

This is the kind of thing they are really talking about inside all these laws for "abortion rights" but they don't talk about those details because it's so evil noone would agree to it. So all they say is the usual "my body my choice" stuff. Abortion is already available, all the new laws they want to "expand abortion rights" is really just all about getting permission to kill perfectly good babies after they are already born. I can't imagine anything more jewish than that.

If anybody ever has an abortion, it should be as early as possible. The more months they wait, the closer it is to being a real perfect baby. They should do it in the first 4 months, I think it is wrong after about the 5th month.

There was a jewish abortion doctor who talked about how he would do abortions right at the time of birth. As the baby was being born and the head started coming out, he cut the back of the head open with big scissors then used a vacuum to suck the baby's brain out of it's head. He did this many times, and bragged about it like it was some noble thing to do. Can you imagine anything more jewish than this?

All of this is just pure evil and unnatural.

If you would kill a baby just to make your carreer easier, than you are pure evil. In America, your job can't discriminate against you for being pregnant. They have to let you keep your job. So the whole carreer thing is a bullshit imaginary fake excuse.

Like those above said, it should be allowed in extreme situations. In another thread a member he was ok with abortion up until a week before birth which is very strange to me. I don’t see why someone would support that unless they are an organ harvesting doctor or someone that gets off on the power of terminating a powerless being.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
What are your thoughts on aborting a baby before birth?

Personally, since I was almost aborted and my older sibling was aborted I am against it unless it is medically necessary or the child has severe defects. I'm not talking about a cleft lip I am talking about things that would affect them for life mentally or physically. It shouldnt be used as a form of birth control like some people do. Last resort, at least in my opinion.

I met an expecting mother who refused to do an ultra-sound and to check on her unborn baby. I asked why and she said she wanted it to be a surprise. I had no words for her stupidity.

Doctor: "Surprise! Your baby is brain-dead and they will need to eat out of a tube for the rest of their life. But I'm sure you were aware and prepared for that, right?"

I'd like to ask all of you for some personal advice from a Satanic point of view.
Maybe some of you may remember, i dedicated myself to Father Satan with my wife and we are raising our daughter as a Satanist.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24717

The situation where I'm living in is extreme. We are under 24/7 lockdown and positive covid cases are rising everyday. There are confirmed covid cases among the police and army and a good number of doctors and nurses are being tested positive. There are police quarantined houses literally just around the corner from where i live.

We can't step out of the house unless we get a special permit from the police. People are dying due to non covid reasons because they can't get an ambulance. A few days ago a man died at home because there was no ambulance available. According to the hospitals they don't have any emergency vehicles because all of them are at covid sites. There seems to be no way out of the situation for us at least anytime soon.

During this pandemic situation, my financial situation got extremely bad as well. (but managing somehow thanks to Father Satan and the Gods).

I know i shouldn't give into fear. I'm not afraid to be honest. I have too much faith in Father Satan to submit to fear. Father Satan has showed me enough to know i shouldn't. But the thought of having a baby at this time is scary. I can't help it. We don't have the financial capability and I'm pretty sure if my wife needs urgent medical help, I'd have to carry her to the hospital.

Either way we just found out we are having a baby. It's a bittersweet feeling because if the circumstances were different, this would be the happiest news. A child who is going to be Satanic from birth would come to be.

I wanted some advice or opinion regarding this matter in a Satanic way of thinking. I don't know what the right thing to do is. There are many factors to be taken into consideration. Most of them are bad. If we consider aborting our baby, my wife is less than 2 months along and we'd do it by taking a pill such as misoprostol.

I'd appreciate any advice.

Bear in mind all the replies to this thread are personal opinions. This is a personal issue/debate. We have not been given any particular viewpoints by the Gods so just do the research and form your own conclusion.

I personally think that before the age of about two weeks it is perfectly fine; after that it gets a bit tricky but there still shouldn't be total prohibition.

I would only condone abortion if

-The baby was retarded or had some sort of serious defect
-The fetus already died in the womb (stillborn, miscarriage)
-The pregnancy is a result of rape
-Having the child poses a serious medical risk to the mother

among other extreme circumstances. If you don't want a child, it's called a fucking condom. Then again, a lot of my cousins were born from broken condoms, and 5 blonde haired, blue eyed bundles of joy later, I'm glad she kept them.

Everything everyone wrote so far is only their opinion and nothing else.
Abortion, at the end of the day, is a decision to be left to the pregnant woman. If she chooses to abort, whether because the baby would be disabled or deformed, or simply because the pregnant women had an accident (which can happen much more often than you think it would) and doesn't want kids or can't provide for it.

Satanism, including our Gods and Goddesses, tolerate abortion. Our Gods and Goddesses even provide help to pregnant woman if they're having trouble aborting the fetus (money issues, family issues, etc..). The highest Goddess Lilith is one of the main Gods who help pregnant women, whether with abortion or pregnancy in general.

From the JoS website on Lilith:
She is the liberator of women. She is the patron of strong women and a Goddess of womens' rights. Lilith represents sexual liberation and sex for pleasure. She is the exaltation of the feminine divine. Lilith also stands for abortion rights and birth control. She is also known to help women in childbirth.

Again, this decision is to be left to the pregnant lady, and there's of course a lot of stuff to consider before making either decision. Seeking guidance from the Gods is recommended here.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
If you would kill a baby just to make your carreer easier, than you are pure evil. In America, your job can't discriminate against you for being pregnant. They have to let you keep your job. So the whole carreer thing is a bullshit imaginary fake excuse.

I don’t feel strongly about the subject of abortion, but the societal pressure in America against having children vs being a productive slave is very present. You can’t be fired for being pregnant, but I have heard many stories of corrupt companies skirting the law to fire expecting mothers. All the same, good luck getting hired if you’re pregnant. Also, good luck affording daycare if the guy ran out on you and you live away from any family. Having a baby is expensive and if you are middle class or have a crappy job, good luck getting any assistance.

I don’t say any of this in support of abortion, but I can understand why someone would feel like they have to, in desperate situations. Our culture shames having children, especially if you don’t have your shit together or are pursuing a career. Having a child is considered less important than someone’s success. Obvious solution, don’t fuck around if you have a lot to lose. But that’s another thing that’s shilled to death, especially if you are around the age of beginning your career. Live free, fuck and love everyone. You’re going to die anyway, goy, live it up.

Abortion is just another symptom of the corruption in our society. If people make the decision to do it because of these pressures, I can sympathize with them as being products of a corrupt system. But it’s reductive to say these people are evil. Irresponsible? Definitely. They are misguided and have fallen into the trap of destroying their own race to sell themselves to the highest paying kikes. That’s not evil to me, just sad.

The evil ones are making people feel like they have to do things like that to be worth anything in society.

Slightly off topic, but when does the soul enter the body? Are there any substantial sermons or information available about the whole conception and birth process? Or if anyone had an inkling of their own... I’m asking out of personal curiosity because this topic has me thinking about it.

Libra said:
Having a baby is expensive and if you are middle class or have a crappy job, good luck getting any assistance.
Things like Welfare are available for those who need it. And it's not just for people who don't have a job, there are other levels to it to support people like single mothers who don't make much money. This is all available, not knowing about it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

I know a woman who used to be married to some israeli guy. He stole all her life savings, stole and sold most of what she owned. Then he got busted by the FBI because he was a diamond seller, and he ripped off a lot of people by selling them very low quality diamonds and telling them it's the high quality. The woman paid most of the money for their house, the Israeli guy paid only a small percentage of its price, but house was in both of their names. So when he got busted, the government took their house. This woman has never done any crime, she is a great and caring person. She is a nurse who takes care of people who can't take care of themselves because they have bad mental or physical problems. So after all this, she was left with basically nothing and it's all because of her ex husband's crimes, she never had anything to do with any of it.

So she went on Welfare for a couple years, because she didn't have any other choice. It allowed her to survive, and now she is doing very well.

My point with telling such a horrible story, is that usually white people never think about applying for welfare unless it is that extreme of a situation, that their whole life is fallen apart. But it is available, and you don't need to be in as bad of a situation as this story. People of other races, usually in big cities, are much more likely to apply for welfare than white people are. Some people like this often have between 5 and 10 children, because the government gives them a bigger check for each child they have. And these people I'm talking about that do this are often unemployed, or often make extremely little money with just a part time job.

So if someone can not have a job, or only have a part time job, and they can afford to have 10 children by going on welfare. There is no reason why a white woman with a job cannot have just 1 child. But white women usually never even think about anything like welfare, they just decide that it's not possible to have a child.

I'm not promoting for everyone to go on welfare and never get a job, that is not what I'm saying. I'm just saying that some amount of money is available to a single mother to help her afford things like daycare and baby supplies. If you need it, you can get this for a few years to help you survive.

Most abortions take place extremely early into the pregnancy, and at such an early point I don't believe there is a moral argument to be made as to why it's bad. I have nothing against abortion, and not even anything against using abortion as a form of birth control. If a woman contemplates having an abortion I don't think she's in the right mindset to have a baby to begin with, and would not be a good mother. If a woman uses it as a form of birth control, and has abortion after abortion, I most definitely wouldn't want her having children either. Not to mention the gods, at least Lilith is, can't speak for others, are for abortion rights.

For this question to be more accurately answered we'd need spiritual knowledge on when specifically a soul is put into a body, then it wouldn't be so complicated and left up to personal interpretation.

If a person cannot raise a child, they shouldn't have a child. Period.

If one cannot raise a child properly, abortion is valid. I believe trying to be born again will be much quicker and less painful for the child than wasting time and energy having a terrible and hopeless life.

In the end, it all comes down to the mother's choice. But a mother should always raise her child the best she can.

I live in Brazil, and oh-so-many people here have children for stupid reasons. They ruin their children's lives, often for a tiny financial aid so they can stop working and be lazy asses leeching on decent people. Or sometimes a 12-year-old will get pregnant because she was fucking before she should. And their kids will likely do the same. It's such a waste I wish they were all castrated.

Fucking xtians, torturing children as always.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
I'd like to ask all of you for some personal advice from a Satanic point of view.
Maybe some of you may remember, i dedicated myself to Father Satan with my wife and we are raising our daughter as a Satanist.

The situation where I'm living in is extreme. We are under 24/7 lockdown and positive covid cases are rising everyday. There are confirmed covid cases among the police and army and a good number of doctors and nurses are being tested positive. There are police quarantined houses literally just around the corner from where i live.

We can't step out of the house unless we get a special permit from the police. People are dying due to non covid reasons because they can't get an ambulance. A few days ago a man died at home because there was no ambulance available. According to the hospitals they don't have any emergency vehicles because all of them are at covid sites. There seems to be no way out of the situation for us at least anytime soon.

During this pandemic situation, my financial situation got extremely bad as well. (but managing somehow thanks to Father Satan and the Gods).

I know i shouldn't give into fear. I'm not afraid to be honest. I have too much faith in Father Satan to submit to fear. Father Satan has showed me enough to know i shouldn't. But the thought of having a baby at this time is scary. I can't help it. We don't have the financial capability and I'm pretty sure if my wife needs urgent medical help, I'd have to carry her to the hospital.

Either way we just found out we are having a baby. It's a bittersweet feeling because if the circumstances were different, this would be the happiest news. A child who is going to be Satanic from birth would come to be.

I wanted some advice or opinion regarding this matter in a Satanic way of thinking. I don't know what the right thing to do is. There are many factors to be taken into consideration. Most of them are bad. If we consider aborting our baby, my wife is less than 2 months along and we'd do it by taking a pill such as misoprostol.

I'd appreciate any advice.

It would appear that if those conditions persist to later on in the year, you and your wife may be forced to do the birth in your home which is not ideal unless you know you have the means to do it.

From my perspective into what's going on currently, in your situation I would definitely have second thoughts and probably wouldnt go through with it. Children require time and responsibility, if you have to also allocate that to the demands of the current situation then it can cause issues for your child. If you are on the younger side I would suggest to wait until you are confident and secure of your situation as you will still have fertility. If you really desire this, then that is your choice and Satan will aid you if you develop that relationship with him.

Go with your gut instinct on this is the best advice to you, and also make a post of this on the forum so other people here can see it.

Coraxo said:
Everything everyone wrote so far is only their opinion and nothing else.
Abortion, at the end of the day, is a decision to be left to the pregnant woman. If she chooses to abort, whether because the baby would be disabled or deformed, or simply because the pregnant women had an accident (which can happen much more often than you think it would) and doesn't want kids or can't provide for it.

Satanism, including our Gods and Goddesses, tolerate abortion. Our Gods and Goddesses even provide help to pregnant woman if they're having trouble aborting the fetus (money issues, family issues, etc..). The highest Goddess Lilith is one of the main Gods who help pregnant women, whether with abortion or pregnancy in general.

From the JoS website on Lilith:
She is the liberator of women. She is the patron of strong women and a Goddess of womens' rights. Lilith represents sexual liberation and sex for pleasure. She is the exaltation of the feminine divine. Lilith also stands for abortion rights and birth control. She is also known to help women in childbirth.

Again, this decision is to be left to the pregnant lady, and there's of course a lot of stuff to consider before making either decision. Seeking guidance from the Gods is recommended here.

Thank you. We have too many kids being supported by the system or going to be raised by drug addict worthless parents.

Better to save them from a life of being chained in a basement somewhere, starved to death.

Oh the Babies!!!! Children? Ahh well fuck em.

Realiastically speaking chances are one will not be ready and never have the perfect time to have a child. Some couples get there and by this time having a child may be impossible.

Most people even after they accomplish things are always too greedy and they make up excuses for the perfect time again and again until they die childless.

Unless you are in total super flat poverty, you might as well get through. Another thing people do not think over is that others would give all their wealth only to conceive a child. Children are improtant.

Absolute poverty should be avoided in most cases.

A child will bring you in more responsibilities and more power both at the same time, but can be tiring especially in the first years. You probably need to study what it is going to need and get into it a bit. You have a lot of time to ponder the decision and many weeks to study.

Abortions up to 12 weeks should be valid and humane. 16 weeks should be the absolute maximum, anything past that is largely irresponsibility or people not taking the whole thing seriously.

Abortion is totally a right and people who speak against it do not understand the relativity of many conditons. Many people do not abort over wanting to party more but because of unsustainability and lack of readiness. Women have the ultimate say but since the responsibility is shared between parents the man also has a say.

The only real question is will you be a responsible parent and share your life with the new being and do your utmost for it?

Going by logic here tends to work but if you get to the autistic point where you wait for ultimate life perfection, this may never come.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Realiastically speaking chances are one will not be ready and never have the perfect time to have a child. Some couples get there and by this time having a child may be impossible.

I agree with everything you wrote, but I feel the need to add a very important thing here to consider. Single mothers, statistically speaking, raise the wrost children who have MUCH higher chance to fail academically and even a higher chance to become criminals. Children MUST be raised by both a mother and a father, and if a single women ends up pregnant (cuck boyfriend doesn't want shit to do with his own future kid or whatever the case may be) then abortion would be the best option here for the kid's own sake.

Also single mothers have a much lower chance to score a guy since it's in mens' own instincts to avoid raising children that aren't their own (the whole I'm a male and I need to win the competition between other males thing).

All in all, my whole point is that children need a healthy family to be raised into healthy parts of the society (oy vey).

Thanks HP Cobra and everyone for sharing your opinions and thoughts regarding this issue. As this is something very sensitive and extremely personal, I appreciate everyone just for taking the time to give this a thought and giving me important advice which i needed desperately.

My wife and I, we haven't yet decided what we are gonna do. It is important for everyone to know that we are not looking for excuses or reasons to do an abortion. This is the first time in my life I'm even considering aborting a baby. I have a beautiful 7 year old daughter and having another child is something my wife and I have been looking forward for a long time.

If not for the current pandemic situation, there wouldn't be any doubt in my mind and there won't be anything but pure joy and bliss within me. And here, I would be sharing this wonderful news with my fellow Satanists with ecstasy instead of fear.

Both my wife and I are out of work. Since the covid situation started, all our sources of income has gone. Completely. There is no source of income at the moment except for the help from our families. Right now the only way I am supporting my wife and my daughter is with my parent's financial aid. That's how bad my situation is at the moment.

But I was happy, my wife was happy. We were doing well even with our situation. We never lost hope. We didn't complain and never will. We used the opportunity to get closer to the Gods, to Father Satan.
But when we found out my wife is pregnant, we started thinking about our situation in a completely different manner. It got harder to not think about how bad our situation is, especially compared to a few months back.

I live in a 3rd world country and we get no government benefits such as welfare or minimum wage. Its fair to say that we can't depend on the government here for anything, even at the best of circumstances. If there is no family or friends to help you, there little to nothing else you can do.

I can go on explaining my status, but sympathy is not what i want. I do want to meet my second child. My financial situation aside, even if we decide to have the baby, in the process i do not want anything to happen to my wife. Getting medical help is extremely difficult, maybe impossible. Even the emergency lines are unreachable most of the time.

All of this and so much more forced me to think of abortion. I'm ashamed to say this about myself, at the moment i am not capable of taking care of my family. But as long as I'm breathing I will make sure my family is safe. I havent made a decision but my mind is weighing mostly on getting an abortion. This is extremely difficult. I'll consider all of your advice. With the help from the Gods, I'm confident i will make the right decision.

Stay strong brother.

We will do helpful things very soon. Many of us have been hit real hard from this.

We will recover in time. You also have plenty of time to think everything through, and as it looks like, you will have more opportunities to bring more beautiful life on this world in the future.

Congratulations and stay strong.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Libra said:
Having a baby is expensive and if you are middle class or have a crappy job, good luck getting any assistance.
Things like Welfare are available for those who need it. And it's not just for people who don't have a job, there are other levels to it to support people like single mothers who don't make much money. This is all available, not knowing about it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

I don’t mean to imply that it doesn’t exist, just that it can be difficult if you make just enough money to get by (before having a child), but not enough to qualify. In my own experience, I know people that are able to get benefits that provide food for their child, but no way would they have the ability to afford daycare, which can be really expensive, especially for babies, but they were lucky to be near family that can help them care for it. They get other little benefits here and there, like a good tax refund, but the cost of housing compared to how much you make as a service industry worker, or even some entry level skilled positions, is exponential. Especially if you don’t want to live in a roach infested apartment. And at least in the are I live in, white people are wary of living in government assistance based housing because it is mostly minorities.

But you are right, it is seen as negative by most white people and a lot do not want to apply out of pride or ignorance of how to do so. I grew up in a very conservative, working class household, and it has always given me the impression that they are out breaking their backs just above the poverty line while people benefit from their hard labor by lying up on welfare. Obviously it’s not so black and white, but I suppose I may have a bit of a bias towards it.

There are definitely options out there, but people can get in the way of themselves, so to speak. And the system isn’t perfect. I’m glad it worked out well for the woman in your story.

:cry:

I know it's personal but…

1. Watching videos on how to deliver a baby naturally…
Family members or friends who have helped in natural childbirth…
And Pazuzu!

2. Are the relatives who help you xtian? If so, can you force them to help you with the financial care of the baby…
And Belial or Osiris or Orobas…

I know it's personal

a shame they want to abort because of what they're doing in the world

I know it's personal

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stay strong brother.

We will do helpful things very soon. Many of us have been hit real hard from this.

We will recover in time. You also have plenty of time to think everything through, and as it looks like, you will have more opportunities to bring more beautiful life on this world in the future.

Congratulations and stay strong.

Thank you HP Cobra. Appreciate it!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back