Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ok, I need a little help - Pendulum was insane

Today I ended up on the Guardian Demons webpage

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Guardian.html

after a while and I decided "hey, why don't I see if I get any clearer answer?", so I grabbed jar and pendulum and started with a couple test questions. When the pendulum felt tuned, I asked a few questions on Guardian Demons.

Here things get.. a little incredible, perhaps.
Do any of you know of anyone with THREE Guardian Demons, and all female too?

I asked the question multiple times, thinking I may have stuffed it up but the energy didn't lie: there is the Goddess that I saw the Samhain night I asked for a Succubus and thought Her to be that one for too long (not 'delusional', simply inexperienced.. She was so beautiful I thought She would be a Succubus introducing Herself in a vision), there is the Goddess that I met in 2012 after my thoughts turned homicidal and wanted to burn my neighbors with PK, and there is also a Goddess that apparently came out of nowhere one day last year in a vision, blonde with a curly ponytail and splendid blue eyes.

I asked if my Guardian Demon are ridiculous numbers like 10 or 7 and so on, asked if the 3 I got as a result were other names and the pendulum went no, no and no, until I asked if they are 3 and with these names (three female Goetic Demons).

Now I don't know, is this normal? I thought that "some people have two Guardian Demons" was already something unusual.

Oh and... I did think of the third one (Furfur is seems) before, looking at the 'physical' description and what inspired me, but today when I found out the name with the pendulum and read her description again, my third eye felt like crazy, tingling and getting more active all of a sudden.
Right now I don't know what to think.. am I supposed to feel the same kind of reaction from each Goddess? Cause I feel one as almost 'family like', the other one I almost feel embarrassed with because of how I thought She was my succubus for so long, and this last one, Furfur... man, She's beautiful... not to take anything again from any other Demoness but She takes the cake lol.. when I saw Her, let me tell you, I think I fell in love. Been trying to find Her again for almost one year now, felt deluded to think that She would be Furfur, kind of felt like I was wronging Her somehow by finding Her so beautiful and hot.

Anyway, any help will be much appreciated. I really suck at summoning and I always feel like I should be more respectful or that I'm screwing things up somehow, but I really want to develop the strongest connection with our Gods.

Thank you for reading my rants.

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:

Keep in mind it's extremely and unbearably common to get incorrect answers with pendulums. It takes years to perfect this form of divination to actually get legit and accurate responses. Because there's too much room for misinterpretation and mistakes I've never bothered to practice with them, that can come at a much later time.

I think it's highly unlikely that there's such a thing as an individual with three guardians. I'm not saying it's impossible, but if anything, such a number equates to having a bonded relationship with the demons, not them being your guardian. That's my two cents.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Keep in mind it's extremely and unbearably common to get incorrect answers with pendulums. It takes years to perfect this form of divination to actually get legit and accurate responses. Because there's too much room for misinterpretation and mistakes I've never bothered to practice with them, that can come at a much later time.

I think it's highly unlikely that there's such a thing as an individual with three guardians. I'm not saying it's impossible, but if anything, such a number equates to having a bonded relationship with the demons, not them being your guardian. That's my two cents.

Fully agree on the possible error rate, that's why I prefer spending two, three or four times the necessary amount of time just counterproof everything in order to filter the incorrect answers (after I tune the pendulum with obvious and silly answers that can't lie).
I don't know enough about how the whole Guardian Demon matter works, to this day I can't boldly state "this is my Guardian Demon" because I haven't had ONE strong and repetitive relationship with a Demon/Demoness over the years due to my inability to perceive (they might very well have been there and I was unaware of the entire thing obviously so there's that).
As for having bonded.. again, total no idea. I like to believe that I've been with Satan for a lot already in past lives (it would explain why I could/can do some things, why I found Him so soon in this life, literally as soon as I had internet, how I always liked Him better than those empty "gods" of other religions even as a child, etc), so I'm saying it COULD be that I have bonded with some Demons before and now I just haven't accessed my astral senses in order to remember all and keep working with them?

Three Guardian Demons sounded a bit too high in number to me too, I wondered why I'd need three instead of one or two at most... am I really that dumb that I need three to guide me? :/ Don't really know anymore, Bro.

Well, at least I'm glad I made sure I know the name of the one I met last year, I've been wondering and pondering for too long. Didn't want to use the pendulum for the reason you mentioned, but sometimes it's probably the most reliable, especially if paired with other methods, like sensing differences in energy to tell YESes and NOs.. this worked pretty well with Furfur I've gotta say.. hours after that I even managed to smell Her (something I've NEVER been able to do before with a Demon) (...and daaamn She smells good :lol: )

PS. I know, I know. It's probably stupid and 'delusional'.. whatever... I feel really attracted by this Goddess. Not thinking of Her as a succubus or anything, just.. don't know how to put it into words. I "long" for Her to visit me again much like a long distance lover longs for the one he cherishes. Can't explain it better than that, for now. Sorry if it's stupid, I never felt this before with any Goddess. (WTF is wrong with me now?? :/ )

An individual having 2 guardian demons does not mean they are incompetent, it generally just means that the individual has a unique variety in their specific caterings of which a single demon cannot cover to teach all of them. There is always uniqueness with people in the universe and sometime's one demon's office or specialties don't cover the majority or whole of a single individual, of which another demon who specializes in the other aspects of the individual would step in to cover them in teachings and guidance, therefor two guardians demons.

Having 2 guardians as opposed to one means nothing special and this goes for the same of those who have one of the crowned princes of hell as their guardian. An individual with 2 guardians or one of the crowned princes as a guardian isn't more powerful or greater or 'awesome' compared to someone who only has one guardian or a guardian who isn't one of the crowned, someone can have 2 guardian demons and such and still completely fail this path and lose their way from idiocy. It's nothing to be arrogant or high and mighty about. It's literally just about the roles and guidance, this is why it's extremely unlikely for someone to have more than 2 guardians, as at most it only takes 2 different demons to cover pretty much everything in an individual.

It's also entirely possible that someone can have a demon who is not listed on our website as a guardian and isn't one of the 72 goetic. If you're struggling to find out who your guardian demon is from the list and names of our website, it might be because your guardian isn't on there.

Fully agree on the possible error rate, that's why I prefer spending two, three or four times the necessary amount of time just counterproof everything in order to filter the incorrect answers (after I tune the pendulum with obvious and silly answers that can't lie).
I don't know enough about how the whole Guardian Demon matter works, to this day I can't boldly state "this is my Guardian Demon" because I haven't had ONE strong and repetitive relationship with a Demon/Demoness over the years due to my inability to perceive (they might very well have been there and I was unaware of the entire thing obviously so there's that).
As for having bonded.. again, total no idea. I like to believe that I've been with Satan for a lot already in past lives (it would explain why I could/can do some things, why I found Him so soon in this life, literally as soon as I had internet, how I always liked Him better than those empty "gods" of other religions even as a child, etc), so I'm saying it COULD be that I have bonded with some Demons before and now I just haven't accessed my astral senses in order to remember all and keep working with them?

Three Guardian Demons sounded a bit too high in number to me too, I wondered why I'd need three instead of one or two at most... am I really that dumb that I need three to guide me? :/ Don't really know anymore, Bro.

Well, at least I'm glad I made sure I know the name of the one I met last year, I've been wondering and pondering for too long. Didn't want to use the pendulum for the reason you mentioned, but sometimes it's probably the most reliable, especially if paired with other methods, like sensing differences in energy to tell YESes and NOs.. this worked pretty well with Furfur I've gotta say.. hours after that I even managed to smell Her (something I've NEVER been able to do before with a Demon) (...and daaamn She smells good :lol: )

PS. I know, I know. It's probably stupid and 'delusional'.. whatever... I feel really attracted by this Goddess. Not thinking of Her as a succubus or anything, just.. don't know how to put it into words. I "long" for Her to visit me again much like a long distance lover longs for the one he cherishes. Can't explain it better than that, for now. Sorry if it's stupid, I never felt this before with any Goddess. (WTF is wrong with me now?? :/ )

Pendulums (pendula) can be interfered with by the practitioner, so they could be speaking with themselves unconsciously; their own energies and abilities could be interfering. As GitM said, it can take a long time - by the time you are competent enough to use pendula and ouija boards, you'd not need to use them. Although they are, or can be, a genuine tool, I would lean more on the side of calling them a gimmick - and of course a toy.

An individual having 2 guardian demons does not mean they are incompetent, it generally just means that the individual has a unique variety in their specific caterings of which a single demon cannot cover to teach all of them. There is always uniqueness with people in the universe and sometime's one demon's office or specialties don't cover the majority or whole of a single individual, of which another demon who specializes in the other aspects of the individual would step in to cover them in teachings and guidance, therefor two guardians demons.

Having 2 guardians as opposed to one means nothing special and this goes for the same of those who have one of the crowned princes of hell as their guardian. An individual with 2 guardians or one of the crowned princes as a guardian isn't more powerful or greater or 'awesome' compared to someone who only has one guardian or a guardian who isn't one of the crowned, someone can have 2 guardian demons and such and still completely fail this path and lose their way from idiocy. It's nothing to be arrogant or high and mighty about. It's literally just about the roles and guidance, this is why it's extremely unlikely for someone to have more than 2 guardians, as at most it only takes 2 different demons to cover pretty much everything in an individual.

It's also entirely possible that someone can have a demon who is not listed on our website as a guardian and isn't one of the 72 goetic. If you're struggling to find out who your guardian demon is from the list and names of our website, it might be because your guardian isn't on there.

Understood. You're been very thorough in your answer, thanks you.
I did suspect that one's Guardian Demon would be someone with about the same.. I guess the correct term would be 'office' then? :O ..group of abilities and interests/attitude for some specific things. This would explain why Leraje is one, at least. She not only dwell with wind and cloud manipulation (something I discovered I could influence some time ago and that I took pride in for long enough before wanting to try anything else with enough willpower) but is also a teacher of medicine and healing, the other great thing I've always saw in myself as a potentially much greater talent than the current lucky shots on people and animals.
That's why I wasn't too surprised when I found Her name and read the description. She seemed very much 'like me', so it was easier to accept. Let's just say I'm not stating She's my Guardian yet only because we met so very briefly I had no time to ask Her anything, just take a mental picture of that incredible beauty and feminine traits. 18 years after that I saw Her sigil in my mind.. but it was dark, blurred and grayish in color, which I'm assuming would mean it was either Hers but that work in order to get closer is much needed on my part or that some poser was trying to emulate it in order to reach me, who knows.
I'm assuming if I had this result and it's extremely unlikely that I have a third Guardian, that that's because FurFur also can manipulate the weather and makes one 'develop a love of battle'.. this is something that I always REALLY felt, I MIGHT as well say that it had been the emotion I've felt the absolute strongest and I wouldn't be lying. This is what got me most about Furfur. Guardian or not, I don't know why She came to me on Her own, but I assume She had her reasons and I need to make sure that I reach Her and ask Her.

(I need to boost my ability to perceive and understand the Gods here.... the RTR is great but I feel it's not working as fast as I need it to work on me. I NEED something else, stronger. Something so strong that it will shake me regardless of my freaking resistance to energy. Any 'bomb' I'm not aware of yet, please let me know. Willing to try anything at this point, Elements won't give me that much either, I'm getting too used to them too.)

With Haures, I was surprised. She came to me in my time of need (feeling particularly murderous toward someone who'd wronged me bad enough) and I managed to ask for Her name, to which She answered 'Haures' (it sounded like AAres, but it was close enough for me to understand). To be completely honest, I don't think She's my Guardian. She has been a favorite of mine since I read Her name the first time, and it wasn't even on the JoS but somewhere completely unrelated. Wasn't even a Satanist yet but when I read 'Flauros' I knew it was important. But (if that makes sense) I felt 'that it was important for me to know, but that it was not related to me'. I'm guessing I would have felt probably something similar if I had read 'Asmodeus' or another name that does sound like a Demon's name to most people. So it MIGHT have been simply something more that would have eventually led me back to Satan.

(Whoa, I'm chatty mate. Sorry lol)

----

I'm not sure if you've seen me post this around or if I even posted it to you before but I'll quote it at the bottom of my post here below for you just in case. That guide was how I found out who my guardian was many, many years ago when I was young and new.

I've felt an unbreakable connection with him ever since. When you find your guardian demon you'll really feel it, it will be impossible to deny them because you'll keep coming back to them even if you try to divert to another demon or have doubts. It's a powerful connection once you find it and over time your guardian may even confirm this bond with you but you really need to be intuitive and attentive to when they do this.

For example, I knew from his profile on our website that Andras is sometimes accompanied by a black wolf with red eyes. Now obviously I'm not going to come across black wolves with red eyes, especially wolves in a city. But what I did come across around the time I was really questioning if he was my guardian, was an alarming quantity of black dogs I would see every day. Different breeds, different sizes, I didn't notice it at first but it happened so often and so frequently every single day without fail that eventually I did notice it and started to wonder why I kept specifically seeing black coloured dogs.

It didn't take long for me to realize that this was an actual sign from Andras confirming that he was my guardian, and as soon as I made that realization I didn't see black dogs anymore the next day or the day after that, heck I didn't see another black dog until maybe a few months later of which it wasn't a sign at that point it was just a normal occurrence.

So really try to be open and intuitive to signs your guardian may show you as confirmation of the bond. I'm not telling you to doubt your connection with these demons as I can see it might appear that way, it seems quite likely that at least one of these demons is you're guardian, I just want to help you confirm this.

If You Have Trouble Finding Your Guardian Demon
By Caitlin/Silvercrab, Satanic Gay Community Member

The mistake most new people make is attempting to find their Guardian through a pendulum or Ouija
board. If you have absolutely no past experience or practice with these items, they probably won‟t work
for you. Using a Ouija board or pendulum takes SKILL and PRACTICE. When you‟re new, you must
be in a trance and completely disconnect yourself from the board or you will end up talking to yourself,
which is a very common occurrence. There is also a chance a negative entity might interfere with
communication or fool you into believing they‟re a Demon and give you false information. So as you
can see, a lot can go wrong here if you aren‟t already skilled in these areas.

So, how do you find your Guardian? There are many reliable ways, such as Astral Projection, Astral
Merging, using a black mirror, or invoking the Demon. But all these are advanced methods which most
people are unable to do until they are at least on the intermediate level. So for beginners, here are a few
things you can do to narrow down the list.

Go look through ALL the Demons listed on joyofsatan.com, even the “High Ranking Gods and
Crowned Princes of Hell” section because hey, you never know. Also, don‟t forget the section
underneath the S - Z Demons titled “More Gods”. Not everyone‟s Guardian Demon is going to be one
of the 72 Goetic Demons, but that doesn‟t mean your Guardian is any less special. Pazuzu, for example,
is not one of the 72 Goetic Demons, but he is very powerful and is a great protector. Write down the
names of the Demons who interest you, the ones you really like. Once you have a complete list of
Demons who attract you, apply these tips:

*Your Guardian Demon will usually have the same element(s) as you. When I say that, I‟m not referring
to your astrological sign, I‟m referring to the element you love the most. You do not need experience
with invoking the elements to figure out which one is your favorite. To read information on each one,
see the section “Advanced Meditations”, in the Joy of Satan website.

*Kudos to Reverend Mageson and High Priest Jake Carlson for figuring this one out. The sex of your
Guardian is usually dependant on your own sexuality. Meaning, the straight man has a female Guardian,
the homosexual man has a male Guardian. Even the most evenly split of bisexuals have a preference. If
you‟re a bisexual woman who likes other women just a little bit more than men, chances are you‟ll have
a female Guardian. I believe this pattern has to do with what you‟re most comfortable with.

Now that you‟ve narrowed down your list (but please remember that the above tips are not set in stone
and might not apply to everyone) ask yourself these questions:

“Am I truly comfortable with the idea of _____________ being my Guardian Demon?” When I was
new, there were several Demons I thought looked very cool and kick ass, but when I thought about it
after a few days, I realized the idea just didn‟t feel quite right.

“Do I love absolutely everything about ______________?” This is self-explanatory. There may be a
Demon that you really like and respect, but if you embrace the idea of him/her as your Guardian and you
feel a consistent longing to keep looking at other Demons, then he/she probably isn‟t the one. When you
find your true Guardian, you should feel a strong bond, an unquestioning love. Most people have been
with their Guardian in many other lifetimes, which is where that feeling comes from.

And finally, “Is there any reason to believe ______________ would not suit me as a Guardian?” Don‟t
just take the information listed about the Demon into account. You‟re probably not going to have
everything in common with your Guardian. For example, someone with Bifrons as their Guardian might
be very interested in necromancy and astrology, but not in learning the magical properties of herbs and
stones. Use your intuition with this question.
By now you should have narrowed down your list to only one or two Demons. Now comes the part
where you figure out if He/She is really your Guardian:

Get yourself into a deep trance.

Vibrate the name of the Demon 30 - 40 times. (Ex: Amon. A-A-A-A-M-M-M-M-O-O-O-O-N-N-N-N).

After a while, you should feel his/her energy. Connect with the Demon as best you can.
Ask _____________ if he/she is your Guardian. You will probably not see or hear anything if you are
not psychically open, but you should FEEL their response.. Interpreting energy like this might be
difficult at first, and if you don‟t understand the response, then tell them you don‟t understand and ask
for a stronger signal. If you receive a very warm, positive signal then you‟ve probably found your
Guardian. If not, go back over your list and try again.

after a while and I decided "hey, why don't I see if I get any clearer answer?", so I grabbed jar and pendulum and started with a couple test questions. When the pendulum felt tuned, I asked a few questions on Guardian Demons.

I asked the question multiple times, thinking I may have stuffed it up but the energy didn't lie: there is the Goddess that I saw the Samhain night I asked for a Succubus and thought Her to be that one for too long (not 'delusional', simply inexperienced.. She was so beautiful I thought She would be a Succubus introducing Herself in a vision), there is the Goddess that I met in 2012 after my thoughts turned homicidal and wanted to burn my neighbors with PK, and there is also a Goddess that apparently came out of nowhere one day last year in a vision, blonde with a curly ponytail and splendid blue eyes.

I asked if my Guardian Demon are ridiculous numbers like 10 or 7 and so on, asked if the 3 I got as a result were other names and the pendulum went no, no and no, until I asked if they are 3 and with these names (three female Goetic Demons).

Now I don't know, is this normal? I thought that "some people have two Guardian Demons" was already something unusual.

Oh and... I did think of the third one (Furfur is seems) before, looking at the 'physical' description and what inspired me, but today when I found out the name with the pendulum and read her description again, my third eye felt like crazy, tingling and getting more active all of a sudden.
Right now I don't know what to think.. am I supposed to feel the same kind of reaction from each Goddess? Cause I feel one as almost 'family like', the other one I almost feel embarrassed with because of how I thought She was my succubus for so long, and this last one, Furfur... man, She's beautiful... not to take anything again from any other Demoness but She takes the cake lol.. when I saw Her, let me tell you, I think I fell in love. Been trying to find Her again for almost one year now, felt deluded to think that She would be Furfur, kind of felt like I was wronging Her somehow by finding Her so beautiful and hot.

Anyway, any help will be much appreciated. I really suck at summoning and I always feel like I should be more respectful or that I'm screwing things up somehow, but I really want to develop the strongest connection with our Gods.

I felt compelled to answer this. Though it is pretty rare to have more than one guardian daemon, In my experience you can have daemons that have a sort of attachment to you. For example I had a really messed dream recently and the next night I was really worried that it would happen again, but when I went to sleep there was 3 different sigils in my dream like they were keeping a watchful eye on me I saw one clearly which was my guardian Ronove, I knew the other was Furcas (because we had a sort of moment together lol) and I’m not sure of the other. (Ironically I think it was Furfur lol) these were all daemons I’ve either talked to over the years or made an impression on.

My experiences with Furfur was that she is very lively, friendly and outgoing (originally appeared directly behind me, which I responded with “woe too close” LOL) she’s also very personal and the opposite of reserved, she is a goddess of the hunt and battle after all.( not that it defines character though)My point is don’t feel weird about it, she has a very interesting aura around her to say the least.

Also you shouldn’t doubt your feelings about Haures it’s more likely that she is your guardian rather than isn’t. My reasoning is that when I wasn’t a Satanist a summoned Ronove, (yes I know I shouldn’t have but i didn’t know better) I did this because he interested me the most out of any that was not high ranking. and even though I wasn’t a Satanist he still tried to give me a message, I wasn’t advanced enough To hear it correctly at the time but now I know what he said he told me to dedicate. Also at same time I would feel strange when I heard a certain Daemon’s name, turns out they had helped me an incredible amount in past lives. So though I can’t be certain, it’s probably the same case for you as well hope this helped :)
Hail Satan

i had the misfortune of having huge issues with sacral and sexual health to the point i cant have a normal sexual relationship with another human basically. Naturally i turned to having a succubi as a partner, but it had been a huge drag dealing with me and my position that i had to have multiple succubi just so that they would not get too run down.. it had been a quite difficult and frustrating experience to say the least, eventually things got better for me. Some people require more help, more guidance, or whatever as no one is in the exact same position spiritually and health wise.

I don't know more about the pendulum but I do know that it is necessary not to interfere with it when it has to respond. I have found this even with simple questions. The pendulum is very sensitive and it only takes very little to make it wrong. The main and fundamental requirement to use the pendulum effectively is to be adept in the meditation of emptiness.

The moment I read "Satanic Gay Community" I knew the guide you were talking about. I found it not too long ago, actually just last year around the same month and it was with that method that I found out about Leraje. To be perfectly clear, I have no idea if I had ever fully read Her description, and if I did, for how long the description had recorded Her as wearing the golden outfit. That made a clear dent in my attention as the one I saw back in 2003 was unbelievably identical to the Goddess described in that page. That's when I started believing it was Her, when I made a ritual to Her, and when I started seeing technology failing around me for no reason whatsoever, something that I thought was a negative response (as if saying "no, I'm not your Guardian").
Later, I questioned the way I had interpreted this and believed She could indeed be my Guardian, but had no more proof than my interest in Her abilities and some similarities (same element, some skill with the wind and healing and such), but I wasn't sure at all, not being able to summon her yet.
Today at work (having a large space with no other people to hear me all to myself for most of the time) I vibrated Her name for a number of times to see if I felt anything. After a while I realized that one version of Her name has got one more letter in it (in LERAJIE) adding up to 7 letters, so I started vibrating each letter in one chakra from base to crown (this is something I came up with today, haven't read this anywhere, just felt like a good experiment).
I added some RAUM and other vibrations (THAUM, VAUM, YAUM, etc) in order to feel my chakras. After a while I felt my forehead getting kind of "stuffed" and pressure definitely feeling in my center and also on the left side, don't know why it wasn't symmetric.

The strange 'event' right before leaving work was that a machine just stopped working without any explanation or reason. It simply wouldn't do anything even if it was running properly, and even others said that was a first and something really strange, never seen before. It persuaded me that Leraje may have had something to do with it, like a way to tell me that "it was Her like that other time when all technology failed".
Right now I don't know. I definitely feel closer to Leraje than to Furfur as I've seen Her only once and basically only from behind too (I sensed her appearance and eye color more than seen them), while Leraje appeared to me turned away but then turned towards me and smiles as well (the first time I ever saw Her).

I'm still confused about Haures. I have been admiring this Demoness for so long and after that one visit I wouldn't want to disappoint or disrespect Her by thinking She's not my Guardian, but I truly don't know. Haven't really seen her for the past 7 years something, don't really have any similar skill or strong interest other than the killing of enemies (the reason I think I attracted Her in the first place) so I don't really know what to believe yet.

By the way, sorry for asking.. the guide you posted here mentions the sex of our Guardian being the same that we find the most attractive. So, did that work for you too, being Andras your Guardian? (Sorry for asking.. also just realized I don't know if you're a lad or a lass, lol)

The pendulum.. you're right. It's just widens the possibilities too much and not the best unless one is an expert with it. I have been using it in the past, mostly to find my Guardian, but it also told me 'I have Aerokinesis', which is technically true and one reason I'm interested in Leraje, so who knows. Probably was a fluke saying I have 3 Guardian Demonesses, lol. Today I even wondered if Furfur was that other Goddess with sparkly golden aura I saw lately after an RTR but truth is, I really have no idea and don't like to believe things just because they look pretty. I need to have straight answers or I won't live it alone and accept a 'reasonable assumption'.

ChaosBringer666 said:

Didn't know about Furfur being a goddess of the hunt as well... got me thinking. I usually write ALL I think and especially witness with visions, energy, etc in a journal, and I've been trying to locate the exact day I saw Furfur along with what my thoughts and exercises were when I managed to see her, so that maybe that mindset could help me again, but no matter how many times I tried I couldn't find that at all. Just the month this had happened and little else. But I know that I was reading a book on Greek myths and I was getting really fascinated with Artemis, Greek Goddess of the hunt. I, personally, don't like the idea of hunting. I love animals too much to think I'd hunt in order to eat, would rather gather nuts and whatnot lol. But I loved how Artemis 'felt free' and natural. Thought she was more like me than any other goddess in the Greek pantheon. I love archery as well, so that was working in my favor. Don't really know if that's got anything to do with Furfur, if she has a Greek counterpart/another name, yet.

And I can't say you're wrong about Haures... I've been thinking She was my Guardian for most of the past 7 years, up until when I started questioning everything I didn't manage to completely counterproof, then (upon finding the guide Ghost in the Machine posted up here) I found Leraje and thought my quest for finding the Guardian's name was over. Now, I don't know. I want to make sure that whoever She/He is, I learn that as quickly as I can so I can begin to start working with them as there's lots of work I need to do. I'm always training my myself but without a guide to point out my mistakes and problems or do whatever a Guardian does... kinda feel hopeless and lost. Hope this will change soon. 'I' need to change.

eternal666light said:
i had the misfortune of having huge issues with sacral and sexual health to the point i cant have a normal sexual relationship with another human basically. Naturally i turned to having a succubi as a partner, but it had been a huge drag dealing with me and my position that i had to have multiple succubi just so that they would not get too run down.. it had been a quite difficult and frustrating experience to say the least, eventually things got better for me. Some people require more help, more guidance, or whatever as no one is in the exact same position spiritually and health wise.

Do you mean that basically you find it very hard to become satisfied, hence you need more partners to share your energy? I'm asking because I find that problem might be something I will have to deal with myself.. human partners just don't do the trick for me, although they feel over the moon or something. Another reason I've been thinking for a long time that a Succubus is the only partner I'm meant for.

Master said:
I don't know more about the pendulum but I do know that it is necessary not to interfere with it when it has to respond. I have found this even with simple questions. The pendulum is very sensitive and it only takes very little to make it wrong. The main and fundamental requirement to use the pendulum effectively is to be adept in the meditation of emptiness.

True, that's why I decide not to give these answers too much weight. The energy may just be tampered with even by myself if I'm careless or if my thoughts play their part. The answer is not very reliable.. but it IS an answer. Something for me to wonder about and try to prove or disprove.

eternal666light said:
You think that you could out-sex a Succubus? :lol:

----

At this rate I'll just say keep advancing and work on improving your intuition with the 6th and crown chakra. In time you'll figure it out with certainty.

By the way, sorry for asking.. the guide you posted here mentions the sex of our Guardian being the same that we find the most attractive. So, did that work for you too, being Andras your Guardian? (Sorry for asking.. also just realized I don't know if you're a lad or a lass, lol)

Yes, I am a male homosexual and am attracted to other men, Andras is a male god.

Yes, I am a male homosexual and am attracted to other men, Andras is a male god.

It isn't a rule or something, I'm a straight male and I have Anubis as a Guardian.

NakedPluto said:

It isn't a rule or something, I'm a straight male and I have Anubis as a Guardian.

Our sexual preference isn't just some fun tidbit thing, it's a real spiritual foundation to our souls' metaphysics, it's a connective necessity in our soul's aspects and our guardian reflects this by being of the one our soul's 'seek' or in simpler terms being of the one we are drawn to in order to complete that connection therefore 'need' in our soul.

This is the manifestation of our sexual preference. Are you sure you didn't just unwittingly 'pick' Anubis because he's the cool high-ranking god of the dead? Do you actually feel a personal connection to him? Or just what he stands for and symbolizes? Because in that sense I might as well say Anubis is also definitely my guardian, but I know well enough that he's not because I don't feel a connection to him personally as a real individual, I just like what he's known for.

As far as I know, it is a rule that your guardian is of the gender you are most attracted to.

At this rate I'll just say keep advancing and work on improving your intuition with the 6th and crown chakra. In time you'll figure it out with certainty.

I'm trying this like never before. The latest thing I added to the RTRs, focusing on my head chakras and chanting sounds that activate them has been inspired big time by that post "Animals free to roam during lockdown" (or something like that) from not too long ago, where Specter described how vibrating RAUM for 400 hundred days made him capable to get along and befriend wild animals (that I assume we'd normally get either attacked by or avoided by). The God Raum has been one of those I always felt the greatest link with when I started studying Demons from the JoS and summoning, so I thought I'd try and see if it gets me anywhere, it is afterall also a meditation in the JoS so it's bound to work one way or another.

Got it, sorry for asking about your sexuality, I don't know if it is an improper question or not, but I'm glad you helped prove that guide's information to be correct.
I'm thinking (because I'm assuming that I only have one Guardian as, much as I adore Haures, I don't feel we have very much in common honestly.. yet at least) that Leraje could be my Guardian. I love absolutely everything about Her and the other day at work, after I've been vibrating Her name, I had another confirmation of her presence: a machine that wasn't supposed to stop at all (the last one of the day, 10 minutes before I went home) just stopped for absolutely no reason. It would activate but nothing would work and we had to just leave it there for the mechanic shop to deal with the next day. This IMMEDIATELY made me think of Leraje. It was almost like I could feel her behind my shoulder waiting to delight in my surprised reaction kind of thing, lol.

That played a rather huge part on my latest questions on my Guardian Demon.. I did have some other small contact with Her during the past year (since after I figured out Her name) so I'm getting more and more convinced that I found Her. :) :D

I don't really know about Furfur, I guess I'll have to ask Her myself when the time comes.

That guide you suggested.. I think it's the most complete and working one to date, Brother. Perhaps you should make a new post to newbies and post it again so they can find it more easily, not everyone checks the "gentilenation" website, where I found it in a PDF file almost by accident.

Thank You so much for helping me, I really appreciate it.

NakedPluto said:

Guess it doesn't have a 100% hit probability, but keeping that guideline in mind has helped me out.. it makes sense to me that Leraje (a female) could be my Guardian, and yes I'm hoping I'm not somehow blinding myself of the remaining male Demons should one of them be my Guardian instead, but for now (seeing some result after so long in my life) I'm choosing to go with this. If I'm wrong, I'll hear it from a Demon who possibly isn't my Guardian but that I still love and work to get closer to. I'm still aiming to get to know them all and work with everyone, not limiting myself to my Guardian like it's a private club or something and no one else is invited lol. :p

NakedPluto said:

Our sexual preference isn't just some fun tidbit thing, it's a real spiritual foundation to our souls' metaphysics, it's a connective necessity in our soul's aspects and our guardian reflects this by being of the one our soul's 'seek' or in simpler terms being of the one we are drawn to in order to complete that connection therefore 'need' in our soul.

This is the manifestation of our sexual preference. Are you sure you didn't just unwittingly 'pick' Anubis because he's the cool high-ranking god of the dead? Do you actually feel a personal connection to him? Or just what he stands for and symbolizes? Because in that sense I might as well say Anubis is also definitely my guardian, but I know well enough that he's not because I don't feel a connection to him personally as a real individual, I just like what he's known for.

As far as I know, it is a rule that your guardian is of the gender you are most attracted to.

I am not in position and power to know rules or instate them but to maybe observe some tendencies. And I won't hesitate to accept the reality of things. It is clear that in the complexity of things it is necessary for different inputs and outputs sometimes.

The upbringing, life, and experiences, as well as the other soul tendencies, are the more important factor than the sex you're appealed to for some. If someone in his upbringing hadn't had a mother or female parental guidance, he won't have it in his Guardian either. At least in this case.

"This is the manifestation of our sexual preference. Are you sure you didn't just unwittingly 'pick' Anubis because he's the cool high-ranking god of the dead? "

I didn't "pick". Don't assume the same of and for others. I had interactions and direct communication with Anubis. To mention one thing he did, he telepathically told me how to perform the 3rd eye breath weeks before Mageson posted the breath. https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=29343 . This can be verified by any spiritual means if one is looking to that.

I have Pluto extremely active and in direct influence of myself, I would say it is primal and also other placements with the other planets and ascendant.

Also, Anubis in the Getae era represented to our people the Kundalini force, and it was illustrated as the serpent with the wolf head, it goes past this life or any preferences of the individual or any delusions he would have or not and this applies also of the above of what I said. I am researching now the Pheonix and Pluto parallels, also given that post of yours, and also I am writing of the Getae people, everything under the guidance of him.

I will let you doubt and question, sometimes disrespecting me from different perspectives, but don't think that it doesn't feels disappointing, at least from a spiritual viewpoint.

NakedPluto said:

I will never get between someone's relationship with a demon or god, it's not my place, it's not my concern. I can't deny you have some sort of connection with Anubis, but I can't confirm this is the connection of a guardian and it's not my place to either, nor is it my call.

I only share what I know and what has been proven. In time you can figure it all out on your own, I'm not here in hostility or to dictate how you go about your relations with the gods.

I will respectfully say nothing further on the matter unless you want me to.

FancyMancy said:
Pendulums (pendula) can be interfered with by the practitioner, so they could be speaking with themselves unconsciously; their own energies and abilities could be interfering. As GitM said, it can take a long time - by the time you are competent enough to use pendula and ouija boards, you'd not need to use them. Although they are, or can be, a genuine tool, I would lean more on the side of calling them a gimmick - and of course a toy.

In my experience so far, i think its really important to try hard to just not have any expectations or prior inspiration. because of the latter you wrote theres been times when ive doubted the accuracy of my readings and have always tried to be objective to avoid going into fantasyland. but after numerous dreams, and other blatant signs that seemed to confirm the accuracy of my readings before and after told me i was onto something...including recieving information in the readings that i looked up and found that confirmed what the readings told me without even knowing in the first place. I it wouldnt be realistic though to say i have had accuracy each and every time...i think its kinda like connecting your mind to an astral net if you will and if you are not in tune or not at peace you can get typos or false "hopeful" information.

FancyMancy said:
eternal666light said:
You think that you could out-sex a Succubus? :lol:
its nothing like that, FAR from that actually.

eternal666light said:

Do you mean that basically you find it very hard to become satisfied, hence you need more partners to share your energy? I'm asking because I find that problem might be something I will have to deal with myself.. human partners just don't do the trick for me, although they feel over the moon or something. Another reason I've been thinking for a long time that a Succubus is the only partner I'm meant for.
well when u have sex with someone, there is an energy transfer, so basically it goes both ways. but in the situation that i had, there was a lack of energy going the other way, me needing all the sexual energy i could take not for the sake of pleasure but for the health of my sacral and sexual organs. now of course its no longer as big of an issue as it once was, now its a more mutual experience and i can honestly say that sex with a succubi is rather satisfying. there is no other being id rather be with than her, i am forever grateful and will do anything for her.

eternal666light said:
well when u have sex with someone, there is an energy transfer, so basically it goes both ways. but in the situation that i had, there was a lack of energy going the other way, me needing all the sexual energy i could take not for the sake of pleasure but for the health of my sacral and sexual organs. now of course its no longer as big of an issue as it once was, now its a more mutual experience and i can honestly say that sex with a succubi is rather satisfying. there is no other being id rather be with than her, i am forever grateful and will do anything for her.

To be totally honest, the last thing you said struck me a bit. I've always thought of myself as an extremely faithful and loyal being, meant for only one female partner and no other. I've been questioning this about myself after I've had the tenth woman I trusted betraying my trust completely. Started wondering, what if I am actually meant to have more partners? I recently read (forgive me if it was in this post, can't check it again right now) that to have more partners and love them all wouldn't be something like preferring one and disregarding the others as secondary, but loving them all. I'm thinking of "the Seven Wifes of Satan" (of which I only know Lilith, as His favorite), and contemplating the thought of having more than one partner. Maybe I just don't know myself as well as I think I do, and that is what brought me to great sadness when trying to be a social being with women before.

I do plan to dedicate myself to one partner in the end, as I believe I wouldn't like it either if she was meeting with someone else, she wouldn't feel mine and I wouldn't feel completely hers, but I think I need to have a number of other experiences before I can reach that self awareness and know myself as much as to make a choice I won't regret.

eternal666light said:

To be totally honest, the last thing you said struck me a bit. I've always thought of myself as an extremely faithful and loyal being, meant for only one female partner and no other. I've been questioning this about myself after I've had the tenth woman I trusted betraying my trust completely. Started wondering, what if I am actually meant to have more partners? I recently read (forgive me if it was in this post, can't check it again right now) that to have more partners and love them all wouldn't be something like preferring one and disregarding the others as secondary, but loving them all. I'm thinking of "the Seven Wifes of Satan" (of which I only know Lilith, as His favorite), and contemplating the thought of having more than one partner. Maybe I just don't know myself as well as I think I do, and that is what brought me to great sadness when trying to be a social being with women before.

I do plan to dedicate myself to one partner in the end, as I believe I wouldn't like it either if she was meeting with someone else, she wouldn't feel mine and I wouldn't feel completely hers, but I think I need to have a number of other experiences before I can reach that self awareness and know myself as much as to make a choice I won't regret.
well perhaps you are meant to have more than one, however, it was never my ideal to have more than one. i like to bring my focus to one person at a time but there has been times where other succubi insisted. IF you are without a partner right now, i recommend you ask father Satan for him to find an ideal loving partner for you, in your case most likely a succubi, for more reasons than 1. they would definitely take good care of you and which are loyal, beautiful, highly intelligent and understanding... and on top of it all your psychic centers will open up much faster.

eternal666light said:
well perhaps you are meant to have more than one, however, it was never my ideal to have more than one. i like to bring my focus to one person at a time but there has been times where other succubi insisted. IF you are without a partner right now, i recommend you ask father Satan for him to find an ideal loving partner for you, in your case most likely a succubi, for more reasons than 1. they would definitely take good care of you and which are loyal, beautiful, highly intelligent and understanding... and on top of it all your psychic centers will open up much faster.

I've read that webpage (Incubi and Succubi) a few hundred times at least since I found it in the JoS' first years online, and I'll tell you this.. that second good reason for having a succubus has always pretty much been my number one, even more than having a wonderful partner. I always understood I needed a new 'edge' for my perception and opening my psychic channels and this technique seemed like the best at that time.
The downside: people often say that the succubus experience is only possible when you're already at least some advanced with feeling energy, and that's been my downfall for all this time, cuz just now thanks to the RTR I can (not always but almost always for sure) feel energy and know I'm not imagining things that I want too bad.

Not that I dislike the possibility of having beautiful sex with an amazing female god... I even look forward to the chance of cuddling and talking afterwards, something that does indeed suggest I prefer the monogamous type. I don't have a human partner anymore nor do I intend to have another one honestly.. came to the conclusion that I only trust our Gods and the spirits of nature that have roamed this Planet since who knows how long and make definitely better companions than feeble humans who say one thing one day and the opposite the next.

One thing that I think could have a lot of power, however, is "belief/conviction" (not belief in what is not true of course, but in being capable of something I always thought otherwise). Last time I noticed this was just last night. After two days of early morning shift I finally managed to go to sleep knowing I could have slept as much as needed, so I laid down with the intention of trying.. or, actually, 'managing to do'... astral projection.
I studied the ability as much as I could and know about a LOT of techniques, but none ever worked, the closest I got to an exit was what I perceived as a multiple head exit where my astral head would 'headband' out of my body for about ten times. Never felt any attempt as good as that and after a while my effort dwindles down in power and conviction and I go back to things I know better.
Yesterday, however, I either persuaded myself that I could do it and I used an exit method that I find particularly beautiful (kind of my creation by based on Michael Raduga's "Indirect Techniques", which involves forcing the astral body to dislodge from the physical by imagining doing something that we can do in real life, like swimming, climbing, rolling, whatever the preference is).

Twice I have become aware of "my mass center MOVING" out of its natural position.. knew it was the astral body, and I'm trully appalled to admit that it felt very much like the physical body.
Another thing that I noticed was that my brain/thought activity was getting much more vivid and fluid, with thoughts that felt more like observing another reality rather than summoned scenarios.

After that, I can tell that my dreams that night were probably more vivid than I remember any other so far. Didn't get lucid, but I remember beginning to question things and wondering about it. This ability DEFINITELY needs more work.

PS. Today I feel a strange energy in my hands. It's a bit like I know I have hands and I can use them, but at the same time it feels like I'm 'borrowing' them in this time period, and that my real body is the astral one. :O How crazy is that lol

eternal666light said:

I've read that webpage (Incubi and Succubi) a few hundred times at least since I found it in the JoS' first years online, and I'll tell you this.. that second good reason for having a succubus has always pretty much been my number one, even more than having a wonderful partner. I always understood I needed a new 'edge' for my perception and opening my psychic channels and this technique seemed like the best at that time.
The downside: people often say that the succubus experience is only possible when you're already at least some advanced with feeling energy, and that's been my downfall for all this time, cuz just now thanks to the RTR I can (not always but almost always for sure) feel energy and know I'm not imagining things that I want too bad.

Not that I dislike the possibility of having beautiful sex with an amazing female god... I even look forward to the chance of cuddling and talking afterwards, something that does indeed suggest I prefer the monogamous type. I don't have a human partner anymore nor do I intend to have another one honestly.. came to the conclusion that I only trust our Gods and the spirits of nature that have roamed this Planet since who knows how long and make definitely better companions than feeble humans who say one thing one day and the opposite the next.

One thing that I think could have a lot of power, however, is "belief/conviction" (not belief in what is not true of course, but in being capable of something I always thought otherwise). Last time I noticed this was just last night. After two days of early morning shift I finally managed to go to sleep knowing I could have slept as much as needed, so I laid down with the intention of trying.. or, actually, 'managing to do'... astral projection.
I studied the ability as much as I could and know about a LOT of techniques, but none ever worked, the closest I got to an exit was what I perceived as a multiple head exit where my astral head would 'headband' out of my body for about ten times. Never felt any attempt as good as that and after a while my effort dwindles down in power and conviction and I go back to things I know better.
Yesterday, however, I either persuaded myself that I could do it and I used an exit method that I find particularly beautiful (kind of my creation by based on Michael Raduga's "Indirect Techniques", which involves forcing the astral body to dislodge from the physical by imagining doing something that we can do in real life, like swimming, climbing, rolling, whatever the preference is).

Twice I have become aware of "my mass center MOVING" out of its natural position.. knew it was the astral body, and I'm trully appalled to admit that it felt very much like the physical body.
Another thing that I noticed was that my brain/thought activity was getting much more vivid and fluid, with thoughts that felt more like observing another reality rather than summoned scenarios.

After that, I can tell that my dreams that night were probably more vivid than I remember any other so far. Didn't get lucid, but I remember beginning to question things and wondering about it. This ability DEFINITELY needs more work.

PS. Today I feel a strange energy in my hands. It's a bit like I know I have hands and I can use them, but at the same time it feels like I'm 'borrowing' them in this time period, and that my real body is the astral one. :O How crazy is that lol
one things forsure is yes, the experience only really happens once u can feel the energy. But it really starts off you imagining your partner while you masterbate until you actually feel and see them. Surely you can feel energy after doing the RAUM meditation, yoga, and RTR??

i hope you manage to truly succeed at your attempt at astral projection. hopefully you see your guardian, and other demons in that state.

NakedPluto said:

I will never get between someone's relationship with a demon or god, it's not my place, it's not my concern. I can't deny you have some sort of connection with Anubis, but I can't confirm this is the connection of a guardian and it's not my place to either, nor is it my call.

I only share what I know and what has been proven. In time you can figure it all out on your own, I'm not here in hostility or to dictate how you go about your relations with the gods.

I will respectfully say nothing further on the matter unless you want me to.

I feel like I recall reading somewhere that it generally is the gender you're attracted to but that this isn't always the case. I'm only popping in here because I'd like to eventually share info on this particular topic once I discover who my guardian is; in spite of me being unbelievably, unmitigatedly gay, I think there's a solid chance that my guardian is female. What with my heavy Cancer emphasis and Moon in the 11th House, I've traditionally always gotten along with and feel more comfortable around women. I feel this may thusly extend to me having a female guardian.

Fittingly enough for the original topic at hand, I was recently considering using a pendulum to try and figure out this very problem, but I'm just not certain as to whether I'm at that level where a pendulum would give accurate results or not.

eternal666light said:
one things forsure is yes, the experience only really happens once u can feel the energy. But it really starts off you imagining your partner while you masterbate until you actually feel and see them. Surely you can feel energy after doing the RAUM meditation, yoga, and RTR??

i hope you manage to truly succeed at your attempt at astral projection. hopefully you see your guardian, and other demons in that state.

The RTR has been splendid so far because I can feel how the vibration cleans me of the curse and things become a little easier right after RTRs as well. Yoga has helped in the past but I haven't done much since I discovered the RTR had this effect, prioritizing RTR before everything else. The RAUM meditation has just started to make me feel something (never in the years before unfortunately) so I'm working with that now everyday. Also, I have reason to believe Leraje has been trying to make me vibrate Her name too, as I think by now that She's my Guardian Demon. Too much over the past year pointed at Her.

Astral projection, I've been thinking in forever that it will be the one ability to lead me to great things and really unlocking my Soul, but after yesterday's attempt and what I felt, I'm even more convinced now.

Thanks for your hints, Brother.

3 can be a resonating energy with the guardian or it could mean a lot of other potential things, keep objective. Think of other out of the box feelings, and go off of your gut versus your favorite description.

A long time ago when I found mine, I was working with a pendulum and as I was working with it I was getting the answers telepathically. I was asking the pendulum the first letter of the name and waiting for a rotation, keeping my mind clear and open. Instead, I got the same two letters repeating over in my head.

I was confused at first, and could’ve easily drawn a conclusion like what you described. I thought I was just getting b/s from my mind. I kept flipping through the Gods section and then I noticed one with two names starting with the same two letters I received in my mind. This was unexpected and not someone who I had any ideas or leads on previously, I was WAY off. It wound up being correct.

Yes. This is actually a pretty common thing. There are many SS who have multiple Gods that are interested in them and that they may have had relations with in past lives also. Usually there is always one "main" GD that everyone has, but it really isn't restricted to just having one God who is interested in interacting with you and guiding you. Generally, those Gods who have skills and talents that you have an aptitude for, will be interested in guiding you towards further developing those abilities. Your main GD would be the one whose skills and personality are the most similar to yours. It's only natural for one of our Gods to take interest in an SS who has very similar qualities to themselves.

This is why your main GD is almost always of the element you have the most interest in and talent for (generally the dominant element in your chart), as well as being of the gender you feel attracted to. It balances itself out in this way, like working with Sun and Moon kind of. It's easier to learn and connect with someone of the gender of your attraction, as far as I'm aware.

The moment I read "Satanic Gay Community" I knew the guide you were talking about. I found it not too long ago, actually just last year around the same month and it was with that method that I found out about Leraje. To be perfectly clear, I have no idea if I had ever fully read Her description, and if I did, for how long the description had recorded Her as wearing the golden outfit. That made a clear dent in my attention as the one I saw back in 2003 was unbelievably identical to the Goddess described in that page. That's when I started believing it was Her, when I made a ritual to Her, and when I started seeing technology failing around me for no reason whatsoever, something that I thought was a negative response (as if saying "no, I'm not your Guardian").
Later, I questioned the way I had interpreted this and believed She could indeed be my Guardian, but had no more proof than my interest in Her abilities and some similarities (same element, some skill with the wind and healing and such), but I wasn't sure at all, not being able to summon her yet.
Today at work (having a large space with no other people to hear me all to myself for most of the time) I vibrated Her name for a number of times to see if I felt anything. After a while I realized that one version of Her name has got one more letter in it (in LERAJIE) adding up to 7 letters, so I started vibrating each letter in one chakra from base to crown (this is something I came up with today, haven't read this anywhere, just felt like a good experiment).
I added some RAUM and other vibrations (THAUM, VAUM, YAUM, etc) in order to feel my chakras. After a while I felt my forehead getting kind of "stuffed" and pressure definitely feeling in my center and also on the left side, don't know why it wasn't symmetric.

The strange 'event' right before leaving work was that a machine just stopped working without any explanation or reason. It simply wouldn't do anything even if it was running properly, and even others said that was a first and something really strange, never seen before. It persuaded me that Leraje may have had something to do with it, like a way to tell me that "it was Her like that other time when all technology failed".
Right now I don't know. I definitely feel closer to Leraje than to Furfur as I've seen Her only once and basically only from behind too (I sensed her appearance and eye color more than seen them), while Leraje appeared to me turned away but then turned towards me and smiles as well (the first time I ever saw Her).

I'm still confused about Haures. I have been admiring this Demoness for so long and after that one visit I wouldn't want to disappoint or disrespect Her by thinking She's not my Guardian, but I truly don't know. Haven't really seen her for the past 7 years something, don't really have any similar skill or strong interest other than the killing of enemies (the reason I think I attracted Her in the first place) so I don't really know what to believe yet.

The pendulum.. you're right. It's just widens the possibilities too much and not the best unless one is an expert with it. I have been using it in the past, mostly to find my Guardian, but it also told me 'I have Aerokinesis', which is technically true and one reason I'm interested in Leraje, so who knows. Probably was a fluke saying I have 3 Guardian Demonesses, lol. Today I even wondered if Furfur was that other Goddess with sparkly golden aura I saw lately after an RTR but truth is, I really have no idea and don't like to believe things just because they look pretty. I need to have straight answers or I won't live it alone and accept a 'reasonable assumption'.

Hey just responding to say that a guardian is NOT only based on our sexual attractions, it’s typically the sex we are most comfortable with emotionally or mentally, the one we either relate to best or open up with best. I know a lot of straights with a same-sex guardian. That being said no one is one hundred percent straight either, it’s up to you and your guardian how close you get and it’s totally personal. I am a straight female and my guardian is personally a male, but this is because I am most comfortable with men emotionally and I relate to their friendship heavily as well. Overall, despite being straight, I am most comfortable with men. Not saying sexual attraction doesn’t play a role, but it’s an overall and in general thing, If someone is very split down the middle I’m sure for some it could be either or. I think most people have a preference or a gender they feel most comfortable with though.

Hey just responding to say that a guardian is NOT only based on our sexual attractions, it’s typically the sex we are most comfortable with emotionally or mentally, the one we either relate to best or open up with best. I know a lot of straights with a same-sex guardian. That being said no one is one hundred percent straight either, it’s up to you and your guardian how close you get and it’s totally personal. I am a straight female and my guardian is personally a male, but this is because I am most comfortable with men emotionally and I relate to their friendship heavily as well. Overall, despite being straight, I am most comfortable with men. Not saying sexual attraction doesn’t play a role, but it’s an overall and in general thing, If someone is very split down the middle I’m sure for some it could be either or. I think most people have a preference or a gender they feel most comfortable with though.

----

I'm not sure if you've seen me post this around or if I even posted it to you before but I'll quote it at the bottom of my post here below for you just in case. That guide was how I found out who my guardian was many, many years ago when I was young and new.

I've felt an unbreakable connection with him ever since. When you find your guardian demon you'll really feel it, it will be impossible to deny them because you'll keep coming back to them even if you try to divert to another demon or have doubts. It's a powerful connection once you find it and over time your guardian may even confirm this bond with you but you really need to be intuitive and attentive to when they do this.

For example, I knew from his profile on our website that Andras is sometimes accompanied by a black wolf with red eyes. Now obviously I'm not going to come across black wolves with red eyes, especially wolves in a city. But what I did come across around the time I was really questioning if he was my guardian, was an alarming quantity of black dogs I would see every day. Different breeds, different sizes, I didn't notice it at first but it happened so often and so frequently every single day without fail that eventually I did notice it and started to wonder why I kept specifically seeing black coloured dogs.

It didn't take long for me to realize that this was an actual sign from Andras confirming that he was my guardian, and as soon as I made that realization I didn't see black dogs anymore the next day or the day after that, heck I didn't see another black dog until maybe a few months later of which it wasn't a sign at that point it was just a normal occurrence.

So really try to be open and intuitive to signs your guardian may show you as confirmation of the bond. I'm not telling you to doubt your connection with these demons as I can see it might appear that way, it seems quite likely that at least one of these demons is you're guardian, I just want to help you confirm this.

If You Have Trouble Finding Your Guardian Demon
By Caitlin/Silvercrab, Satanic Gay Community Member

The mistake most new people make is attempting to find their Guardian through a pendulum or Ouija
board. If you have absolutely no past experience or practice with these items, they probably won‟t work
for you. Using a Ouija board or pendulum takes SKILL and PRACTICE. When you‟re new, you must
be in a trance and completely disconnect yourself from the board or you will end up talking to yourself,
which is a very common occurrence. There is also a chance a negative entity might interfere with
communication or fool you into believing they‟re a Demon and give you false information. So as you
can see, a lot can go wrong here if you aren‟t already skilled in these areas.

So, how do you find your Guardian? There are many reliable ways, such as Astral Projection, Astral
Merging, using a black mirror, or invoking the Demon. But all these are advanced methods which most
people are unable to do until they are at least on the intermediate level. So for beginners, here are a few
things you can do to narrow down the list.

Go look through ALL the Demons listed on joyofsatan.com, even the “High Ranking Gods and
Crowned Princes of Hell” section because hey, you never know. Also, don‟t forget the section
underneath the S - Z Demons titled “More Gods”. Not everyone‟s Guardian Demon is going to be one
of the 72 Goetic Demons, but that doesn‟t mean your Guardian is any less special. Pazuzu, for example,
is not one of the 72 Goetic Demons, but he is very powerful and is a great protector. Write down the
names of the Demons who interest you, the ones you really like. Once you have a complete list of
Demons who attract you, apply these tips:

*Your Guardian Demon will usually have the same element(s) as you. When I say that, I‟m not referring
to your astrological sign, I‟m referring to the element you love the most. You do not need experience
with invoking the elements to figure out which one is your favorite. To read information on each one,
see the section “Advanced Meditations”, in the Joy of Satan website.

*Kudos to Reverend Mageson and High Priest Jake Carlson for figuring this one out. The sex of your
Guardian is usually dependant on your own sexuality. Meaning, the straight man has a female Guardian,
the homosexual man has a male Guardian. Even the most evenly split of bisexuals have a preference. If
you‟re a bisexual woman who likes other women just a little bit more than men, chances are you‟ll have
a female Guardian. I believe this pattern has to do with what you‟re most comfortable with.

Now that you‟ve narrowed down your list (but please remember that the above tips are not set in stone
and might not apply to everyone) ask yourself these questions:

“Am I truly comfortable with the idea of _____________ being my Guardian Demon?” When I was
new, there were several Demons I thought looked very cool and kick ass, but when I thought about it
after a few days, I realized the idea just didn‟t feel quite right.

“Do I love absolutely everything about ______________?” This is self-explanatory. There may be a
Demon that you really like and respect, but if you embrace the idea of him/her as your Guardian and you
feel a consistent longing to keep looking at other Demons, then he/she probably isn‟t the one. When you
find your true Guardian, you should feel a strong bond, an unquestioning love. Most people have been
with their Guardian in many other lifetimes, which is where that feeling comes from.

And finally, “Is there any reason to believe ______________ would not suit me as a Guardian?” Don‟t
just take the information listed about the Demon into account. You‟re probably not going to have
everything in common with your Guardian. For example, someone with Bifrons as their Guardian might
be very interested in necromancy and astrology, but not in learning the magical properties of herbs and
stones. Use your intuition with this question.
By now you should have narrowed down your list to only one or two Demons. Now comes the part
where you figure out if He/She is really your Guardian:

Get yourself into a deep trance.

Vibrate the name of the Demon 30 - 40 times. (Ex: Amon. A-A-A-A-M-M-M-M-O-O-O-O-N-N-N-N).

After a while, you should feel his/her energy. Connect with the Demon as best you can.
Ask _____________ if he/she is your Guardian. You will probably not see or hear anything if you are
not psychically open, but you should FEEL their response.. Interpreting energy like this might be
difficult at first, and if you don‟t understand the response, then tell them you don‟t understand and ask
for a stronger signal. If you receive a very warm, positive signal then you‟ve probably found your
Guardian. If not, go back over your list and try again.

Great post Ghost! I value your words. Sometimes, it seems as though if others share a guardian or close relation with a particular god or goddess, I feel more closely tied with those people. Andras is not my primary guardian but he’s very special and very much “family”, he has guided me in a very unexpected and wonderful way, has taught me a bit about family and loyalty through war. I have had a similar experience with dogs and Andras,
thought different, he definitely pronounces the presence of dogs in ones life. All of our experiences are unique though, can’t say it’ll always be the same for everyone... but that could be a good focal point for anyone involved with Andras. He feels like a great -friend- to me, and though I’m not sure of his sexuality, I noticed you’re also gay. I have had an influx of gay male friends in my life and their friendship is like the friendship I’ve always sought. I have always been better friends with men but being friends with straight men can pose some issues at times. Lol.

Sundara said:
3 can be a resonating energy with the guardian or it could mean a lot of other potential things, keep objective. Think of other out of the box feelings, and go off of your gut versus your favorite description.

A long time ago when I found mine, I was working with a pendulum and as I was working with it I was getting the answers telepathically. I was asking the pendulum the first letter of the name and waiting for a rotation, keeping my mind clear and open. Instead, I got the same two letters repeating over in my head.

I was confused at first, and could’ve easily drawn a conclusion like what you described. I thought I was just getting b/s from my mind. I kept flipping through the Gods section and then I noticed one with two names starting with the same two letters I received in my mind. This was unexpected and not someone who I had any ideas or leads on previously, I was WAY off. It wound up being correct.

I guess that's why the Pendulum is something that is said to require a lot of experience. I think one of the times in whick my concentration is the least wavering is when I wait for the pendulum to do its thing during the time I wait for the next round of circles (I mostly rely on the "new pull" I feel from the string and count how many new pulls there are before it touches the edge of the jar), and in this time my mind feel more receptive, BUT I also never really know if the thoughts (letters or numbers or a Demon's name) I get during this period is from a God of Hell or my own expectation/hope that what I hope to be the answer (like a favorite Demon or skill) will be the answer coming up in a minute or so (the further down the alphabet the letter in the Demon's name goes the longer one has to hold the pendulum until the fully name has been spelled out).

I know that "Void meditation teaches you how to tell the difference between your own thoughts and other sources" but sometime the two really feel one and the same.. someone else here (I think Ghost in the Machine) told me that sometimes the Demon will kind of 'stimulate' a thought, so we think it but it comes from them. This has happened before, it feels like what I imagine a clear telepathy feels like, but it's hard telling who's the receiver and who's the sender of the message. For this reason I tend to ignore the mental messages I get while using a pendulum and just rely on the circles and jar sound when it touches the glass.

Shael said:
Yes. This is actually a pretty common thing. There are many SS who have multiple Gods that are interested in them and that they may have had relations with in past lives also. Usually there is always one "main" GD that everyone has, but it really isn't restricted to just having one God who is interested in interacting with you and guiding you. Generally, those Gods who have skills and talents that you have an aptitude for, will be interested in guiding you towards further developing those abilities. Your main GD would be the one whose skills and personality are the most similar to yours. It's only natural for one of our Gods to take interest in an SS who has very similar qualities to themselves.

This is why your main GD is almost always of the element you have the most interest in and talent for (generally the dominant element in your chart), as well as being of the gender you feel attracted to. It balances itself out in this way, like working with Sun and Moon kind of. It's easier to learn and connect with someone of the gender of your attraction, as far as I'm aware.

Wow.. thanks for that info, I was really torn accepting that I only had to listen to one Demon when I knew for a fact that I had been contacted by others (without me calling on them first). Furfur especially has been really surprising, clear like very few times. When I checked Her information again I was surprised to find weather related skills, like Leraje's, who I am thinking has GOT to be my main GD. Too many messages using machinery at the oddest times along with other things that make us similar.

One reason I had almost given up on the possibility of having multiple Gods interested in me was that I really admire a LOT of Gods and sense vicinity in some ways. Too many to call them ALL Guardians obviously, but at some point I had felt in my life the presence of Haures, Andras, Leraje, Furfur, Asmodeus, Raum, even Lilith (came to me after I had lost my cat's babies and was distraught.. was trying to contact Bastet/Haagenti, instead I saw Lilith).
If I filter the possibilities down using the qualities that I have similar to theirs, I'd say Leraje and Furfur (because of the weather-changing related skills, Leraje also teaches about medicine and healing which is something that I think somehow defines me) and Raum because of the strong affinity with animals (but there's other Gods that deal with communication with animals so I really don't know for sure).
Leraje perhaps feels more familiar because Her element is my dominant one, while Furfur has the exact opposite (Earth) which however I find so attractive and much needed (looking at my natal chart I may 'need Her' to balance my Earth lack, perhaps), hence why I saw Her.

The last thing that pointed them both as closer to me than others is that they are both Goddesses that I haven't tried to summon or show much interest in until they showed up in my life. After they did, I fell in love with both and noticed how similar we are.

So thanks a lot of your reply, this really has been an eye opener. :)

HAIL SATAN!!!!

This is the manifestation of our sexual preference.

[....]

Another eye opening information. I really don't know much about our Gods yet, more info like this seems to make infinite sense to me and I discover a little more everytime I read from you and a few others.

From what you say, and what the Satanic Gay Community guide says too, I'm pretty sure my Guardian Demon is a female by now. There are way less female Goddesses than Gods in the Goetia (and in other sources on the JoS that I read of) so I guess that makes it easier for a straight man or a gay woman to identity their GD, having a much thinner list to work with.

When I had just discovered Leraje was definitely a strong possibility as my Guardian, I made a list of all the Goetic female Demons with element and planet, skills and general features. What struck me was the fact that I had somehow more familiarity with Goddesses that had both Air as element and Mercury as planet AND metal. These included Leraje and Haures, both Demonesses that made spontaneous contact with me at random times (tried to summon Haures like 18 years ago but failed miserably so I don't think that counts for anything much here).

I was pretty much set on this idea when in the same period (really can't remember right now if it was before or after, it's like less than a month time difference) Furfur came to me out of the blue one morning at work. Didn't know it was Her until only lately when I had more information to work with and certainty. She has Earth as her element (my lacking one) so I initially couldn't believe She was a Guardian, but studying Her information I found much similarity with me, so I finally gave in and understood She had an interest in me and that I need to work with Her.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back