Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Age of Aquarius

Satanic_truth

Hello all, I've been cooking up a little theory and I'd like to know what you think. This will only make sense to those of you knowledgeable in astrology.

Pluto is currently in the sign of Capricorn which is good for personal freedoms but it is being UNDERMINED by Neptune in Pisces which signifies great loss of life and catastrophe. Rome fell in the age of Pisces and it is a sign of a dark age.

In 2024, Pluto will enter Aquarius and Neptune will enter Aries. Neptune in Aries is humanitarian, it is for the common people, but it is also VIOLENT as it is ruled by the planet Mars. Pluto in Aquarius signifies the age of Aquarius, personal freedom and enlightenment. Pluto is entering Aquarius in 2025. Uranus leaves the sign of Taurus in 2026, signifying an end to the financial hardship the this placement causes.

If my reading is correct... Would it be correct to say that in around the year of 2025, after much hardship and loss of life, we will be seeing serious political movements for our cause in freeing the people from tyranny and possibly even civil war??? Of course I'm not taking this information for granted. These things will not manifest unless we work for them (daily RTR's). But does this mean that the universe calls for our success? This shit feels like something straight out of a LOTR film aha, the end of a dark age.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back