Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Declassified Doc Exposes FBI Spy Saying Israeli Mossad Spies Need To Be F**king Kicked Out Of USA, Executed

I don't understand why some people consider Russian Jews "fake Jews."

I've seen them called that before and I just don't get it.

A Jew's a Jew's a Jew!

of the true light said:

A Jew's a Jew's a Jew!
Because Russia is a based country ruled by based jewtin savior of christardom.

of the true light said:

A Jew's a Jew's a Jew!

It’s likely from Xtards and others that believe the totally discredited khazar myth.

of the true light said:
I don't understand why some people consider Russian Jews "fake Jews.

From another thread I posted under a while back. Been meaning to read the book but it's so much it's a 6.8MB file.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
Gear88 said:
Jack said:

Yeah, exactly "Wut ?"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4pbtIfGgX88z/

Sounds a lot like what our Founding Fathers were after "Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness".

"Oy vey dah )))Founding Fathers((( wuz fazcist and shiet it's (((anuda shoah)))".

Roughly 12 millions jews that is funny I think there is a lot more than that. Reminds me of reading a few pages of "200 years together" https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36375 and mentioning how jews were uncountable and no one knew their exact size, hell with populations reaching in the million of size how do you count them all plus they hid their numbers to avoid taxation and other legislation put towards them.

On top of that because they all look the same with orthodox uniform and beard you couldn't find the ones committing crimes plus they had all the same names or variety of names.

In addition to all that they deliberately sow confusion as to who's a Jew and who isn't. They've kinda dropped the "it's just a religion goy" line in recent years but you still hear that one parroted every now and again. Nowadays it'll typically center on what outwardly appears to be division amongst them, with some reform Jews saying anyone who converts can be a full-fledged Jew whereas the orthodox and other conservative denominations stick with the Jewish mother rule.

It's infuriating how this deception is even effective against ostensibly aware White nationalists who will accept a conservative, critical-of-Israel Jew every now and again as /ourkike/.

Funny I skipped ahead as I lost my position in reading the first few tens of pages. And it even mentions an Intra-jewish pogrom. Whereby sometime when the hasidim jews established themselves in around I believe if I remember 1761, a few years later the orthodox community rose up and pogromed their owned kikes cause fuck the hasidim and probably berged and steined all their shekels, properties, and businesses somewhere near the Minsk ghetto city.

Either way I think the reason why jews state Russian jews aren't real jews or just religious jews but not racial jews is pretty much Taqiyya: Stratagem against pagans(read non-jews). So they promote the idea for extra infiltration and exfiltration of their race and avoid the race question. Since jews are naturally marxist and communist by nature avoiding racial issues in non-homogenous societies allows them to covertly operate better.

Either way Russian jewry is interesting as besides being very ancient and very hard to remove even the Germans failed at removing the jews entirely from Russia due to the involvement of so many allied jews and shabbos cucking for Israels eventual creation(It's the jews and the xtians are in on it). Funny enough the jews in Russia can be classified out of many sub-races of jews for example gypsies, ashkenazi(in fact funny thing despite this word originally meant Gentile from Germany the jews at some point appropriated the word many jews went east to link up with their brethren for the eventual communist takeover). Many well pardon the use of Satanic word but O.R.I.O.N(Our race is our nation) jews went to Russia(like Polish jews or Ukrainian jews or Crimean jews) or worked with Russian jewry. Most of the jews in Russia seem to be a mix of ashkenazi, sephardic, and certain other sub-races ranging from classified sub-races to potentially unclassified sub-races found among their species and races of so-called "humans" or more particularly "jewman". In reality the racial subdivision wasn't very much most of the subdivisions were probably on religious terms like it was mentioned in the book. So even though the hasidim were the same racial background as orthodox and ultraorthodox it was on religious lines they drew the line and pogromed them.

Anyways the comments in Zerohedge are funny many are ignorant but woke. Unfortunately once in a while like I read and skipped around reading they promote the whole "666" culture and promote all these the poor chrisitans bullshit. Yeah like chrisitans are innocent and jews are evil it's hilarious to think two judeo-bolshevik fronts are good and the other is evil. News flash xtians of all kinds have inflicted more harm than the jews directly, the jew just sits back bergs shekels and laughs all the way to the bank.

Zerohedge needs to see Satanisgod.org and study the JoS websites it would be a wake up call for many delusional xtians on that place. I think the reason why they like ZeroHedge is because it's edgy and trendy but the sheer fact is they aren't ready to part with their polytheistic, anti-religion or more precisely judeo-bolshevik political front.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back