Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Diabetes cured with fruits under 72 hrs.

InlovewithSatan

https://www.bitchute.com/video/2Bm0EI9vwqUv/

It's in Hindi, but English subtitles are provided.

This is the senior doctor giving his own testimonial who went through too much trouble because of this pharma-doctor gangsta business.

He explains it all in this video.

Dr. Biswarsaroop Roy Chaudhary has been exposing pharma-medical industry, revealing the things which are truly shocking and akin to what we say here about pharma and covid.

Please watch his videos. Here's his channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWUmJz42Df1N0iB8ycZJrA

ojpkQEf.jpg

TcHhh8v.jpg

h6e6Umm.jpg

Images taken from his video :
https://youtu.be/jEhUGQ6twMw

The simple explanation on diabetes exposing medical industry :

https://youtu.be/aXDfkKYMRYA

Interestingly how brainwashed doctors tell you to not eat fruits if you had diabetes. Funny.

Try not to jump off the gun and lash out at me saying I'm promoting vegetarianism.

This is only for the patients suffering from these kind of diseases. But this diet could be adopted for cleansing and giving the body a break and rest every now and then. Once in a while. Can be used as fasting where you only eat fruits till evening for one day or more.

I think the idea behind this diet is to eat alot of fruits in the breakfast till noon, x10 your weight.

To provide your body vitamin C (from citrus fruits to increase immunity) and other vits and the body will not have to work hard and put all of its sources into digesting fruits.

As a result, your body gets time to heal, fight and your immunity becomes stronger through vitamin C from fruits.

If you shove down heavy foods down your throat while you have these diseases then may the evil doctors bless you.

Because if you take medicines for any kind of acute disease for a long time, it will create other diseases. But don't worry.. The doctors have a medicine for that new diseases caused by the first diseases medicines they prescribed to you.

This is how this business works and you u end up eating bunch of medicines only and no food.

These kind of ayurveda doctors have also exposed big scam, frauds of HIV AIDS, Heart diseases, cancers, etc.

This is how doctors fail your kidney and other organs.

Dangerous saline water :

English subtitles provided.

https://youtu.be/fDdU1iZkJkE

I was waiting for it to say "No Animal products". Yeah, Middle Ages judeochristianity veganism FtL - for the loss, as opposed to FtW.

InlovewithSatan said:
I only looked at the images for now but this seems very interesting. And as long as the "standard meal" part can contain meat occasionally I don't think it's promoting veganism either.

I actually know people who dont eat meat "normally" but rather just go to a really good steak place once every 1-2 months and have a very high quality expensive steak there. Imo it'd make sense that meat itself isn't bad but rather that bad quality meat is bad.

The only thing I'd see as strange in those images is that he hinted at avoiding eggs too ("animal products"), which I'd disagree with. But maybe this is just specific to diabetes.

You should cross-post this to the SS Health Forum by the way. People with diabetes would be more likely to find it there I think.

InlovewithSatan said:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/2Bm0EI9vwqUv/

It's in Hindi, but English subtitles are provided.

This is the senior doctor giving his own testimonial who went through too much trouble because of this pharma-doctor gangsta business.

He explains it all in this video.

Dr. Biswarsaroop Roy Chaudhary has been exposing pharma-medical industry, revealing the things which are truly shocking and akin to what we say here about pharma and covid.

Please watch his videos. Here's his channel.

https://www.invidio.us/channel/UCdWUmJz42Df1N0iB8ycZJrA

This I guess is a form of time restricted intermittent fasting something that is already shown to reverse/ aid type 2 diabetes.

--------------
Everyone should watch this blood sugar live experiment, it doesn't exist :

https://youtu.be/ljzybvgjd7A

In this LIVE Stage Experiment, He tests his blood sugar, which is 160 normal.

Then he adds sucrose, it becomes more than 500.

Then he adds fructose, it becomes 109.

Fructose is found in fruits.

‌This experiment proving that his DIP diet Works.

How funny is that doctors tell diabetes patients not to eat fruits because they know if the patient ate fruits, they will lose that patient and a chance to empty his pocket as the patient cures his diabetes that way within 72 hours.

It's worth mentioning that this would be specific to Type 2 Diabetics. Your insulin-producing cells are outright destroyed with Type 1, so while dietary guidelines can help yield better numbers and avoid sugar spikes, it won't reverse Type 1.

FancyMancy said:
I was waiting for it to say "No Animal products". Yeah, Middle Ages judeochristianity veganism FtL - for the loss, as opposed to FtW.

The diet is only for 3 days to reverse the diabetes. 72 hrs.

It brings the sugar level under control.

Shael said:
InlovewithSatan said:
I only looked at the images for now but this seems very interesting. And as long as the "standard meal" part can contain meat occasionally I don't think it's promoting veganism either.

I actually know people who dont eat meat "normally" but rather just go to a really good steak place once every 1-2 months and have a very high quality expensive steak there. Imo it'd make sense that meat itself isn't bad but rather that bad quality meat is bad.

The only thing I'd see as strange in those images is that he hinted at avoiding eggs too ("animal products"), which I'd disagree with. But maybe this is just specific to diabetes.

You should cross-post this to the SS Health Forum by the way. People with diabetes would be more likely to find it there I think.

I guess you have to avoid non veg as this diet is only for 72hrs. 3 day diet plan. Then you can continue this diet and include good quality meat.

There have been other people exposing this diabetes scam and many other medical scams.

I'd suggest watching his videos(most of them have English subtitles I think) and also that testimonial video by the doctor himself I posted in original post.

This guy, Biswaroop is really hitting the profit driven doctors and this medical mafia in the heart. :mrgreen:

Btw, he has also written a book named "Why the mortality rate goes Down, when the doctors go on strike?" :mrgreen:

It's a well established fact.

He also has video and book on heart mafia.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
It's worth mentioning that this would be specific to Type 2 Diabetics. Your insulin-producing cells are outright destroyed with Type 1, so while dietary guidelines can help yield better numbers and avoid sugar spikes, it won't reverse Type 1.

Hmm.. I'm no dietery and medical expert. Maybe other members can discuss it with you here. Looking forward to that.

Lately, there has been a great deal of insults against vegetarians, vegans and omnivores. My opinion is that dentition and our digestive system are created for a balanced omnivorous diet. All vegetarians I know have various chronic or acute conditions, some vegans complain that they have erectile problems and suffer from premature ejaculation, My principle is pain means stress, stress means the stress hormone called cortisol, so it's up to everyone to choose which diet. wants to adopt. Personally, I have not met healthy vegans and vegetarians, although as a matter of fact, vegetarians do better.

However, diabetes isn’t healed from vitamin c. It isn’t a disease where the immune system is involved.

What’s going on is the insulin is unable to inter the cells because of fat. The fat must be cleared. Type 2. At least. Type 1 is another can of worms.

I respect Dr Biswaroop but his diet may not be good in long term. It may be good in short term for healing especially for viruses. There are many such diabetes cure diets which have raw food diets. Dr Biswaroop is same guy who says that if you have vitamin and mineral deficiency do not take any supplements. You can follow better guys like Dr Shiva Ayyudari, Dr Andreas Kalcker and such.
FancyMancy said:
Yes Dr Biswaroop is vegan.

loki88 said:
VEGAN DIE-IT

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Zr5g0VE43NFK/

Fruit is sugar. People have gone Diabetic from eating to much fruit. God these diets are retarded. Let's push one thing to the extreme.

Got tired of no carbs and your brain not being able to function? Introducing fruit, lots of it.

Let's see veg only is vegan, fruit only we can call a fruit loop, meat only carnivore.

I'm gonna make my own, the nut diet. Just eat different kinds of nuts. Become a nutitarian.

I will lead the way as the Nutty Professor.

InlovewithSatan said:
FancyMancy said:

Maybe, but if we have thousands of different things where we go vegan for 72 hours each, then we'd be vegan and pathetic weaklings. All it needs is a foot in the door, a wedge, a little crack, then it becomes a Grand Canyon.

wariorSS said:
Lately, there has been a great deal of insults against vegetarians, vegans and omnivores. My opinion is that dentition and our digestive system are created for a balanced omnivorous diet. All vegetarians I know have various chronic or acute conditions, some vegans complain that they have erectile problems and suffer from premature ejaculation, My principle is pain means stress, stress means the stress hormone called cortisol, so it's up to everyone to choose which diet. wants to adopt. Personally, I have not met healthy vegans and vegetarians, although as a matter of fact, vegetarians do better.
Maybe it's more that vegans do worse; the point is to make everyone a vegan, but (((they))) might settle for veggie if need-be, but vegan would be preferred.

anonymous666 said:
Dr Biswaroop is same guy who says that if you have vitamin and mineral deficiency do not take any supplements
Is that like "If you are dying of thirst, then eat crackers instead of drinking water"?

FancyMancy said:
InlovewithSatan said:
FancyMancy said:

Maybe, but if we have thousands of different things where we go vegan for 72 hours each, then we'd be vegan and pathetic weaklings. All it needs is a foot in the door, a wedge, a little crack, then it becomes a Grand Canyon.

wariorSS said:
Maybe it's more that vegans do worse; the point is to make everyone a vegan, but (((they))) might settle for veggie if need-be, but vegan would be preferred.

anonymous666 said:
Dr Biswaroop is same guy who says that if you have vitamin and mineral deficiency do not take any supplements
Is that like "If you are dying of thirst, then eat crackers instead of drinking water"?

I have followed Dr Biswaroop extensively. He is naturopathy guy and like stereotype naturopath, he hates "synthetic vitamins" even if they are identical to ones in nature. Biswaroop kinda follow's Dr Linus Pauling. I have personally done excessively high vitamin C and Lysine doses like Linus Pauling said and cured my palpitations which may have been due to partial artery blockage. I am yet to get the kidney stone that Biswaroop said people get by synthetic vitamin c. But nevertheless Biswaroop is doing a good job exposing the mainstream medicine and greedy doctors who unnecessarily scare people into surgeries.

anonymous666 said:
FancyMancy said:
InlovewithSatan said:

wariorSS said:

anonymous666 said:

I have followed Dr Biswaroop extensively. He is naturopathy guy and like stereotype naturopath, he hates "synthetic vitamins" even if they are identical to ones in nature. Biswaroop kinda follow's Dr Linus Pauling. I have personally done excessively high vitamin C and Lysine doses like Linus Pauling said and cured my palpitations which may have been due to partial artery blockage. I am yet to get the kidney stone that Biswaroop said people get by synthetic vitamin c. But nevertheless Biswaroop is doing a good job exposing the mainstream medicine and greedy doctors who unnecessarily scare people into surgeries.
At least guinea pigs volunteer to be guinea pigs (these days)!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back