Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question for everyone on here.

ghost kid

Does anybody on here know if lucid dreaming and astral projection.Help with divination?

ghost kid said:
Does anybody on here know if lucid dreaming and astral projection.Help with divination?

It could potentially be a form of divination as the akasha is an archive that holds information and knowledge about literally everything imaginable, and this is where using the ability of intuition comes in.

Intuition is drawing knowledge either directly or indirectly from the akasha to learn and know about something automatically and virtually with no effort or any research. However, this is one of the most difficult forms of divination in my opinion from my own experience, even when it comes naturally. It's a bastard to control and use properly to one's own advantage and I have yet to learn how to use it deliberately.

It's well written on many lucid dream forums and websites that one can learn things about themselves or even other people they know simply by asking the dream (the astral) to show them. The astral will respond in sometimes the most bizarre and non-sensible of ways and depending on the spiritual skills and understanding of the viewer there may even be nothing useful out of it. It's up to the viewer's advancement, awareness and intuition as well as a very good and developed third-eye to properly derive and interpret the best meaningfulness from things like this, meaningfulness and truth that can actually be used.

It's very hard and can take many years to be truly skillful at it, decades even if you want to perfect it, but it's not impossible.

Gabi1234 said:
When people are saying now vizulze the color of the third eye like the miniature sun as the picture but the image can get there so What to do?
Your question is not understandable.

Gabi1234 said:
What this mean vizulze the third eye point end ?Evan when I look at the picture I don't understand
You have to immagine, like close your eyes and immagine yourself, then immagine the third eye in the middle of your forehead, the third eye has the shape of a pyramid that is pointed towards the inside as the picture shows you.

Aquarius said:
Gabi1234 said:
What this mean vizulze the third eye point end ?Evan when I look at the picture I don't understand
You have to immagine, like close your eyes and immagine yourself, then immagine the third eye in the middle of your forehead, the third eye has the shape of a pyramid that is pointed towards the inside as the picture shows you.
I think it might be a robot account. Has a username like ones often used in the automatically generated robot accounts. All that account does is ask the exact same question over and over, even when it was answered many times. Might just be trying to waste our time.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I think it might be a robot account. Has a username like ones often used in the automatically generated robot accounts. All that account does is ask the exact same question over and over, even when it was answered many times. Might just be trying to waste our time.

They just wanna know how to vizizle the third eye Oly, s'all good.

Gabi1234 said:
I'm not a robot am.serious person.I'm asking things about the third eye and you say pyramid how or can be if this color of the third eye like the minture sun how can i bring the image give me please example how to bring this can you guide me step by step?
If you do not have an imagination, then nobody could ever teach you to imagine something. You might be the first person I heard of who can't imagine something.

Gabi1234 said:
I can imagine but I don't understand where I need to bring the the color of.The third eye you are saying as the picture where is the location?
In the middle of the forehead.

Here is an effective method in which you look at an image of the sun on google and when you close your eyes you see the sun directly on your forehead as it spins (third eye) you spin it mentally vibrating the specific mantra enough and leave for 24 hours. between them, if you are new, have you started the 40-day program?

Gabi1234 said:
So.I vizuzle the color.of the third eye like.The minuture sun the color is between my eye brows like the color is rasing like airplane up and stay between my eye brows?
It doesn't raise, it's just there. Also, you should put effort into writing in English, because so many words are wrote incorrectly. Use a translator if necessary.

Gabi1234 said:
So the color of the third eye I need to vizuzule this between my eye brow am.I right?I mean down the forehead?
Yes, in the middle of the forehead. Like the picture shows.

Gabi1234 said:
I mean if I vizukze the color of the third eye I need to vizizle this between.my.eyebrows?
Snoop Dogg is vizizleing his 3rd ezzle
fo-shizzle-snoop-seazle-dogg-1280447055p.jpg

633813084574462240foshi.jpg

quote-waitin-on-the-pizzle-the-dizzle-and-the-shizzle-g-s-to-the-bizzack-now-ladies-here-we-gizzo-snoop-dogg-224777.jpg

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Gabi1234 said:
I mean if I vizukze the color of the third eye I need to vizizle this between.my.eyebrows?
Snoop Dogg is vizizleing his 3rd ezzle
fo-shizzle-snoop-seazle-dogg-1280447055p.jpg

633813084574462240foshi.jpg

quote-waitin-on-the-pizzle-the-dizzle-and-the-shizzle-g-s-to-the-bizzack-now-ladies-here-we-gizzo-snoop-dogg-224777.jpg
Lmao, maybe with these Gabi can understand :lol:

Gabi1234 said:
So.I vizuzle the color.of the third eye like.The minuture sun the color is between my eye brows like the color is rasing like airplane up and stay between my eye brows?

No, in-between your eyebrows is your second eye. In the middle of the forehead there is the third eye. It's simple. Just watch the picture.

Gabi1234 said:
People said in this forum that you can vizuzle the sigil of satan and ask him things what else i can do to talk with him more ?

Meditate every day, do work on your chakras every day, do yoga every day. I think that sums it up pretty much. All the necessary meditation "tools" are found in JoS. I think pinklotus has a lot of useful kundalini yoga info too. Check it out.

Btw, if you refer by "asking him" to do things for you, you are better off by advancing yourself and doing shit yourself. He is not a genie for our wishes. He helps us to empower ourselves. So we can do shit ourselves like we are supposed to.

Gabi1234 said:
Something here is not posoible how you hate jews but im half a jew and i so hate the mafia why satan hate me for that ?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Now the ban's coming and we're gonna have 1 less spammer to think about :lol:

Gabi1234 said:
Something here is not posoible how you hate jews but im half a jew and i so hate the mafia why satan hate me for that ?
Jews will never be accepted into Satanism because they have an alien soul designed to destroy Gentiles and if you are half Jewish you can abandon Satanism now.

Gabi1234 said:
You know what just ask satan what he thinks on me?

This is what Satan thinks about you and your kind:

"Israel is going to get what she deserves!" -Satan

Regarding the Jews: "THEY ARE *NOT* MY PEOPLE!" -Satan

Now piss off, kike.

Gabi1234 said:
You are a disgusting jew, there's nothing to ask, he hates you. And we all wish for you and your fellow jews extinction.

Gabi1234 said:

You’ve already been told to leave and not come back. Jews are not allowed here, not under any circumstances. There are no jewish Satanist. Satan doesn’t accept jews, this website doesn’t accept jews.

The next step is going to be you getting your account banned. Meaning you won’t be able to post on this site anymore.

Not sure why this hasn’t happened yet. Someone ban this jew, I thought jews aren’t allowed here? No?

Hey im new here i want to ask you something about the trance stete its evan metter how i relex before the trance i mean not to do the count of 6 hold 6 and exhele 6 maybe listen to relxing music and get into alpha waves?

Sat1234 said:
Hey im new here i want to ask you something about the trance stete its evan metter how i relex before the trance i mean not to do the count of 6 hold 6 and exhele 6 maybe listen to relxing music and get into alpha waves?

Same kind of name, check!
Same kind of writing style, check!
Same kind of questions, now only on different topic, check!

Gave me a good laugh! :lol:

Plese we can just onw time to make a seroius speaking listen i need to know you are saying satan hates me how to prove to him that im honst he can show me test ans than hw will say what he thinks on me?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back