Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to meditate

Ericbluefire

Can somebody watch this video and tell me if this how to properly meditate? Also are breathing exercises like exhaling for a count if 6, holding breathe for cound 6, and exhale for a count of 6 only used to go into further trance and then start meditating like this girl in the video?
https://youtu.be/oq6j9uWrcfg

After discovering JoS page, I do not waste any time getting mainstream info about meditation. It all in JoS...

Henu the Great said:
After discovering JoS page, I do not waste any time getting mainstream info about meditation. It all in JoS...
Truee, i was just confused about how to properly void meditated but now i know. thanks to another member on the forums. Basically breathing exercises are only used to go into a trance state for void meditation. Void meditation is about clearing the mind from all toughts.

Void meditation helps you to gain control of your thoughts which is important for a Satanist because as we develop spiritually our thoughts get stronger and manifest in reality easier as opposed to someone who doesn’t practice power meditations.
and it’s good for getting the mind under control which helps one be able to focus better when doing magick.

but you should also be doing power meditations in general to empower your soul. IE open your chakras, clean your aura, build protection etc.

The meditations on the JoyofSatan website are self explanatory, all you need to do is follow the steps like how they say to do. and if there’s something that you don’t understand you can come back here and ask.

ideally you want to start with the beginner section of meditations, obviously.

Darksage666 said:
Void meditation helps you to gain control of your thoughts which is important for a Satanist because as we develop spiritually our thoughts get stronger and manifest in reality easier as opposed to someone who doesn’t practice power meditations.
and it’s good for getting the mind under control which helps one be able to focus better when doing magick.

but you should also be doing power meditations in general to empower your soul. IE open your chakras, clean your aura, build protection etc.

The meditations on the JoyofSatan website are self explanatory, all you need to do is follow the steps like how they say to do. and if there’s something that you don’t understand you can come back here and ask.

ideally you want to start with the beginner section of meditations, obviously.

Yea, i been working on opening my chakras.. Im not necessarily a newbie i just had trouble goin into a relaxed state with void meditation. Turns out i was overdoing the breathing exercises while void and it wasn really taking me into a trance state you could say. But um thank you for the help! I got the idea how void meditation should be executed.
It should be in relaxed state without forcing or controlling the breathe just observing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back