Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Assassin's Creed: Valhalla

Egon

Website
odysee.com
This looks pretty solid and positive towards the Vikings, thank you RTR :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0Fr3cS3MtY

Assassin’s creed is a very spiritual series of games that plant the seeds of rebellion and doubt against religion and religious authority. For those that are not familiar, the AC series honors the Gods as creators, teachers, and liberators of humankind. The enemy steals and uses ancient technology from the Gods to enslave humankind and engage in war.
I strongly feel that the Gods have their hands in the creation and development of this game. If you played it then, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.

My take is that AC: Valhalla is intended to correct the damage that God of War 4 made (blasphemy against the Norse Gods) while also providing true insight regarding Norse culture, mythology, and tradition.

HS.

Looks hardcore but I don't trust ubisoft. They had assassins execute Templars for most of the games till now. I wouldn't be surprised if the Vikings are fighting against a Templar king.

Syt said:
Assassin’s creed is a very spiritual series of games that plant the seeds of rebellion and doubt against religion and religious authority. For those that are not familiar, the AC series honors the Gods as creators, teachers, and liberators of humankind. The enemy steals and uses ancient technology from the Gods to enslave humankind and engage in war.
I strongly feel that the Gods have their hands in the creation and development of this game. If you played it then, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.

My take is that AC: Valhalla is intended to correct the damage that God of War 4 made (blasphemy against the Norse Gods) while also providing true insight regarding Norse culture, mythology, and tradition.

HS.

No, it won't provide any "true" insight regarding Norse culture, mythology and tradition like the precedent titles didn't about Ancient Egypt and Ancient Greece. It serves the purpose of providing an alternative to the other cultural replacement programme which is the tv show "The Vikings". Many people already believe that life among the Norse people was like in the Vikings, which couldn't be further from the truth. Furthermore, Assassin's Creed has also misportrayed the Templars as being of the enemy, when we know they were in fact SS and didn't act like the enemy like they do in Assassin's Creed.

I agree that the game may have some value but the portrayal of the Norse world will be at least 80% inaccurate, if not more.than that.

Egon said:

https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=L0Fr3cS3MtY

Guys this is a video game like everyone else. No RTR effect, they let the Templars pass through an evil sect that wants to control the world with the Fruit of Eden .... nothing Satanic. :(

Assassins Creed 2 was the most Satanic of the series bar none. The series' genesis was from Prince of Persia: the Sands of Time, which was also fairly Satanic in conception and was the first of games ever to do many different things like motion capture models in combat which were eventually developed in the Assassins Creed series with the parkour wallrunning, slow motion, and the emphasis of going back in time which was developed on further in AC as well. Beyond Assassins Creed Black Flag it would appear that Ubisoft started to heavily jew out and now the game is reinforcing the multicultural crap like with the "Egyptian" game or the newer one where the Ancient Greeks are just Turks now apparently.

There is a lot of embedded Satanic allegories in Assassins Creed 2, I think its to do partly with the fact the production team was made up of people from tens of different countries. The game is set in the Renaissance with Leonardo Da Vinci and Machiavelli helping the protagonist and by the end of it you are in Rome fighting the Pope if I remember correctly, nuff said?

If it is not wholly Satanic, it is a wholly better way for younger children who have a predilection for its themes, to learn history instead of borging out with Overwatch or Fortnite after the mind wank of school. The Borgia family from whom Rodrigo Borgia is the Pope and the final antagonist, if he is a "Templar" the actual guy in 16th century history is a jew and he is portrayed as such in the game, so aside of the "Templar bad" shit which most kids wouldn't care about, you are actually playing -against the jew power of the time it portrays and working with Da Vinci basically.

For all of the coder people here who talk of making Satanic video games, this and its predecessor Prince of Persia (which in a music term, is the Stooges or the Beatles equivalent to video games today) are the best examples of what you should go for and were sort of released at the golden era of when video games were being perfected while still retaining their raw emotional energy in creation.

The trailer was nice, Vikings were portrayed as good people who fought against christards and won because Odin was with them.
The game will probably suck but it will make people interested in Paganism, especially if it is faithful to the trailer.

That said, Ubisoft got half the things right in AC.

Yes, the game does have the templars are the enemies. Modern day society will most likely interpret this as the modern-day illuminati. Furthermore, a game speaking against the illuminati and honoring the Gods would have never been successful, if launched at all. So this may have been an intentional trade-off.

As per Norse/ Viking culture.The AC series does a great job of slowly introducing players to the tradition and culture of ancient society. It's a game so it will not be 100% accurate as people want a fun game and not a history lesson.

I've played most of the series' titles and I stand by the fact that it is a great effort in awakening people and have them do research in how war and spirituality affected history.

In the trailer showed, a person smears the protagonist's face with blood coming from a blood full of it. That's purely Jewish. Nothing Satanic. The very few times we use (and used in the past) blood for blood magick, we didn't fill a bowl with it. Just a small cut or prick to the finger and we certainly didn't sacrifice animals and collect their blood for the purpose of doing jewish acts like smearing someone's face with it.

Stormblood said:
In the trailer showed, a person smears the protagonist's face with blood coming from a blood full of it. That's purely Jewish. Nothing Satanic. The very few times we use (and used in the past) blood for blood magick, we didn't fill a bowl with it. Just a small cut or prick to the finger and we certainly didn't sacrifice animals and collect their blood for the purpose of doing jewish acts like smearing someone's face with it.
I don't like to defend jewbisoft but that may be just paint. Unlike the Vikings TV show the trailer portrayed Pagans as legit good guys who are helped in battle by Odin.
Despite insulting the Templars and George Washington, Assassin's Creed got some things right eg the Pirates also being good people and killing Robespierre.

How they protray Templars don't really matter since for most people they were xtians, and showing the Vikings as good people being slandered by the very christards is really a positive thing imo.

Egon said:

No way!! Gonna check this out now. I've played origins and odyssey! I'm excited to look at this.

Hi Egon :)

Stormblood said:
No, it won't provide any "true" insight regarding Norse culture, mythology and tradition like the precedent titles didn't about Ancient Egypt and Ancient Greece. It serves the purpose of providing an alternative to the other cultural replacement programme which is the tv show "The Vikings". Many people already believe that life among the Norse people was like in the Vikings, which couldn't be further from the truth. Furthermore, Assassin's Creed has also misportrayed the Templars as being of the enemy, when we know they were in fact SS and didn't act like the enemy like they do in Assassin's Creed.

I agree that the game may have some value but the portrayal of the Norse world will be at least 80% inaccurate, if not more.than that.

There is a problem with how hyped and defensive people get about video games. People seem to forget video games are entertainment products. It's cool to enjoy this stuff and have fun with it it's just fucking ridiculous when a dude believes a game designed and published by jewish companies are the super satanic and the devs are in a skype call with the gods while designing the game.

A game published by a jewish company is never going to have any meaningful satanic messages unless you really squint and try to twist around the game's theme with your own interpretation. I've seen more than once people trying to say skyrim is this super satanic deep game when literally the main story of the game is engineering a curse that makes a dragon fall from the sky, make it mortal, kill it and destroy it's soul. Such a beautiful spiritual message in this, yes cursing the serpent is very satanic.

That's an example, it's almost like people are brainwashed by this shit and can't see the obvious jewish garbage in most video games.

As for Syt, AC Valhalla is a product intended to make money, and you're just advertising it for them for free.

13th_Wolf said:
Assassins Creed 2 was the most Satanic of the series bar none. The series' genesis was from Prince of Persia: the Sands of Time, which was also fairly Satanic in conception and was the first of games ever to do many different things like motion capture models in combat which were eventually developed in the Assassins Creed series with the parkour wallrunning, slow motion, and the emphasis of going back in time which was developed on further in AC as well. Beyond Assassins Creed Black Flag it would appear that Ubisoft started to heavily jew out and now the game is reinforcing the multicultural crap like with the "Egyptian" game or the newer one where the Ancient Greeks are just Turks now apparently.

There is a lot of embedded Satanic allegories in Assassins Creed 2, I think its to do partly with the fact the production team was made up of people from tens of different countries. The game is set in the Renaissance with Leonardo Da Vinci and Machiavelli helping the protagonist and by the end of it you are in Rome fighting the Pope if I remember correctly, nuff said?

If it is not wholly Satanic, it is a wholly better way for younger children who have a predilection for its themes, to learn history instead of borging out with Overwatch or Fortnite after the mind wank of school. The Borgia family from whom Rodrigo Borgia is the Pope and the final antagonist, if he is a "Templar" the actual guy in 16th century history is a jew and he is portrayed as such in the game, so aside of the "Templar bad" shit which most kids wouldn't care about, you are actually playing -against the jew power of the time it portrays and working with Da Vinci basically.

For all of the coder people here who talk of making Satanic video games, this and its predecessor Prince of Persia (which in a music term, is the Stooges or the Beatles equivalent to video games today) are the best examples of what you should go for and were sort of released at the golden era of when video games were being perfected while still retaining their raw emotional energy in creation.
I always in love on Prince of Persia Trilogy and same as the forth game where you explore a corrupted land and bring vivid nature back again to them( not proper meaningfull for the saga but still a good atmosphera). And Assassins creed 2 and Brotherhood had bring that historical managament that fits perfectly on the genre but unfortunaly that had go down degrees for the levels to open world enviroments and less focus on history tapes recordings. Musics you can find all in this place but the first ones, same as Prince of Persia had shared the vision we can't quite see today on gaming industry. Stuart Chatwood and Jesper Kyd had done a extraordinary job with those https://youtu.be/mrDEwksdDoI & https://youtu.be/Tsno9RSI_hE :)

TopoftheAbyss said:
Stormblood said:
I don't like to defend jewbisoft but that may be just paint. Unlike the Vikings TV show the trailer portrayed Pagans as legit good guys who are helped in battle by Odin.
Despite insulting the Templars and George Washington, Assassin's Creed got some things right eg the Pirates also being good people and killing Robespierre.

To me it looks too liquid to be paint. Paint is usually much denser. Well, we have kikes painting abominations with blood in general and menstrual blood too, but that's not what we're both talking about xD

Dahaarkan said:
Stormblood said:

There is a problem with how hyped and defensive people get about video games. People seem to forget video games are entertainment products. It's cool to enjoy this stuff and have fun with it it's just fucking ridiculous when a dude believes a game designed and published by jewish companies are the super satanic and the devs are in a skype call with the gods while designing the game.

A game published by a jewish company is never going to have any meaningful satanic messages unless you really squint and try to twist around the game's theme with your own interpretation. I've seen more than once people trying to say skyrim is this super satanic deep game when literally the main story of the game is engineering a curse that makes a dragon fall from the sky, make it mortal, kill it and destroy it's soul. Such a beautiful spiritual message in this, yes cursing the serpent is very satanic.

That's an example, it's almost like people are brainwashed by this shit and can't see the obvious jewish garbage in most video games.

As for Syt, AC Valhalla is a product intended to make money, and you're just advertising it for them for free.

You could say nationalism is a summation of cultural quips, art and clothing, entertainment and other ideas which people unite into one larger idea that actually then carries physical influence. Not just nationalism, but also anything to do with the mass mind and identity that can be categorised and defined with a similar term. That's why it pays well to at least heed these things, heed the details of them insofar you naturally do so without getting carried away. If these 'entertainment' things were not present, then children growing up would have no mount on which to understand their own history and would have to rely solely on their intuition like was the case in the dark ages where all they had was hearing the odd nursery rhyme or whatever off of their mothers and other women. And then they fight and die for their noble lord's vag conquest- nationalism, lol.

To say well Van Gogh in the 1800's was a xian even though he made the some of the first paintings since the Ancients that engaged in spiritual expression instead of just copying a form as perfectly as possible with no expressive element. His non-xian soul saying he was a xian at some point in post Napoleonic France of all places means his work is irrelevant because- ? I'm sure a game like Killzone which had jews in the company, where the game is about the Helghast (Red white and black NS Germany) being invaded and genocided by a collaboration of multiple 'allied' nations called the ISA (hmm, blue USA people) who the player fights for. While the Helghast are way more badass than the ISA and in the story they are the ones who are the "evil tyrants", the player is constantly seeing all this bullshit in the story of how the good ISA are poisoning and genociding the Helghast for no reason other than territorial expansion while claiming "helghast bad cos they wear scary masks even though we're poisoning them so they have to but we are good just keep fighting don't question anything". This game influenced a lot of people, because it was a game, not a political talking point like actual history in all its averting truths. It can communicate these ideas to a wide variety of people and not just pen pushing college professors. In the times of the early 00's when the likes of the souls on here were posting on those secretive forums with the shitty search engines and so on, "pathetic" children in that generation and other people who weren't as tending towards the overly disciplined lifestyle you exalt where you end up ignoring a lot of useful information because of it: They were viewing things like this. You know its sort of like the staunch anti-communists in the 50's who got otherwise deep into xianity yet still somehow had an audacity and stupidity to attack hippies who were basically just going nuts in the bs society their great discipline was upholding. Meanwhile the hippies were bringing in Spiritual values and ideals from the Indian cultures and actually doing a lot (in an elusive and not always clear way) to actually fight Communism. I value discipline, but I do not ignore the details of culture and Dahaarkan you have to know that the Helghast exist as a concept and they're pretty cool- they're like if Hitler won and took us into the Tesla age. They showed me discipline was cool from an early age in a world where I was told 6 gorillion were catapulted into fire pits by a "teacher" that seemed to display symptoms of PTSD like it personally abused them that magic joo turned into soap. Oh, while somehow some Gentile in a jew games company got away with calling the jew xian side in his game, the ISA, the futhark rune of binding and the supposedly omnipotent jews of that company back then didn't have any baring on that did they? The fuckers.

They let Killzone and Assassins Creed 2 slip which were fairly blatant games Satan definitely had a wide input in, as their concepts were widely of him in a more direct way than other examples of modern culture. For my own reasons and what I said with the ISA thing, I think there were SS elements involved in their creation. Considering the Joy of Satan emerged in the same time frame, this is not an unsupported notion.

Most games are a waste of time as are most films, for an SS with strong natal predilections. A younger soul though, even an SS one can benefit on the other hand from the majority of those films today, as the majority of them are created by the Gentile Soul. For people who have not experienced certain things in life that they see in like a movie, it would help them out then surely? Then they don't have to go around here asking people for help who are just gonna say "vibrate <rune> 88 times" reaming from something they read and spent their own amount of time developing the vocal capacity to actually do, when the lesson the person seeks takes literally five seconds. Like people who do social workings when actually they can just speak to like-minded people in an interest group, freedom being seconds away as opposed to burning out your vocal chords for months away before you just end up reading somewhere or watch a specific film anyway probably. There are film documentaries like Hellstorm that I know the serious people here have seen, should we discredit that because its a film as well? There's always more to things, the devil is in the details.

13th_Wolf said:
Dahaarkan said:
Stormblood said:

You could say nationalism is a summation of cultural quips, art and clothing, entertainment and other ideas which people unite into one larger idea that actually then carries physical influence. Not just nationalism, but also anything to do with the mass mind and identity that can be categorised and defined with a similar term. That's why it pays well to at least heed these things, heed the details of them insofar you naturally do so without getting carried away. If these 'entertainment' things were not present, then children growing up would have no mount on which to understand their own history and would have to rely solely on their intuition like was the case in the dark ages where all they had was hearing the odd nursery rhyme or whatever off of their mothers and other women. And then they fight and die for their noble lord's vag conquest- nationalism, lol.

To say well Van Gogh in the 1800's was a xian even though he made the some of the first paintings since the Ancients that engaged in spiritual expression instead of just copying a form as perfectly as possible with no expressive element. His non-xian soul saying he was a xian at some point in post Napoleonic France of all places means his work is irrelevant because- ? I'm sure a game like Killzone which had jews in the company, where the game is about the Helghast (Red white and black NS Germany) being invaded and genocided by a collaboration of multiple 'allied' nations called the ISA (hmm, blue USA people) who the player fights for. While the Helghast are way more badass than the ISA and in the story they are the ones who are the "evil tyrants", the player is constantly seeing all this bullshit in the story of how the good ISA are poisoning and genociding the Helghast for no reason other than territorial expansion while claiming "helghast bad cos they wear scary masks even though we're poisoning them so they have to but we are good just keep fighting don't question anything". This game influenced a lot of people, because it was a game, not a political talking point like actual history in all its averting truths. It can communicate these ideas to a wide variety of people and not just pen pushing college professors. In the times of the early 00's when the likes of the souls on here were posting on those secretive forums with the shitty search engines and so on, "pathetic" children in that generation and other people who weren't as tending towards the overly disciplined lifestyle you exalt where you end up ignoring a lot of useful information because of it: They were viewing things like this. You know its sort of like the staunch anti-communists in the 50's who got otherwise deep into xianity yet still somehow had an audacity and stupidity to attack hippies who were basically just going nuts in the bs society their great discipline was upholding. Meanwhile the hippies were bringing in Spiritual values and ideals from the Indian cultures and actually doing a lot (in an elusive and not always clear way) to actually fight Communism. I value discipline, but I do not ignore the details of culture and Dahaarkan you have to know that the Helghast exist as a concept and they're pretty cool- they're like if Hitler won and took us into the Tesla age. They showed me discipline was cool from an early age in a world where I was told 6 gorillion were catapulted into fire pits by a "teacher" that seemed to display symptoms of PTSD like it personally abused them that magic joo turned into soap. Oh, while somehow some Gentile in a jew games company got away with calling the jew xian side in his game, the ISA, the futhark rune of binding and the supposedly omnipotent jews of that company back then didn't have any baring on that did they? The fuckers.

They let Killzone and Assassins Creed 2 slip which were fairly blatant games Satan definitely had a wide input in, as their concepts were widely of him in a more direct way than other examples of modern culture. For my own reasons and what I said with the ISA thing, I think there were SS elements involved in their creation. Considering the Joy of Satan emerged in the same time frame, this is not an unsupported notion.

Most games are a waste of time as are most films, for an SS with strong natal predilections. A younger soul though, even an SS one can benefit on the other hand from the majority of those films today, as the majority of them are created by the Gentile Soul. For people who have not experienced certain things in life that they see in like a movie, it would help them out then surely? Then they don't have to go around here asking people for help who are just gonna say "vibrate <rune> 88 times" reaming from something they read and spent their own amount of time developing the vocal capacity to actually do, when the lesson the person seeks takes literally five seconds. Like people who do social workings when actually they can just speak to like-minded people in an interest group, freedom being seconds away as opposed to burning out your vocal chords for months away before you just end up reading somewhere or watch a specific film anyway probably. There are film documentaries like Hellstorm that I know the serious people here have seen, should we discredit that because its a film as well? There's always more to things, the devil is in the details.

I think you're going a little too overboard with your criticism. Nowhere in Dahaarkan's post I've seen any statement condemning all games. He just stated most games are negative. I don't see how a game directed and produced by kikes will ever teach anything of any value to a human being. Everything that jewish films, games and other productions depict are the reactions and behaviour of dysfunctional people, such as are most people on the planet. Not to mention, Ubisoft is one of the major jewish company, based on a jewish system (capitalism) and wouldn't legally be able to exist in a SS country. Games costing 60 on her most basic edition, pieces of the game ripped from it and resold at half the game's price to further increase their earnings, not to mention the encouragement of unhealthy gambling systems in online games.

Ubisoft is also guilty of plagiarising John L. Beiswenger as they used many of his ideas and concepts right in this Assassin's Creed games. Plagiarism is a criminal act that is not unknown to kikes. Einstein, Bardon, Bell, Plec... The jewish community thrives on theft and plagiarism.

Stormblood said:
I think you're going a little too overboard with your criticism. Nowhere in Dahaarkan's post I've seen any statement condemning all games. He just stated most games are negative. I don't see how a game directed and produced by kikes will ever teach anything of any value to a human being. Everything that jewish films, games and other productions depict are the reactions and behaviour of dysfunctional people, such as are most people on the planet. Not to mention, Ubisoft is one of the major jewish company, based on a jewish system (capitalism) and wouldn't legally be able to exist in a SS country. Games costing 60 on her most basic edition, pieces of the game ripped from it and resold at half the game's price to further increase their earnings, not to mention the encouragement of unhealthy gambling systems in online games.

Ubisoft is also guilty of plagiarising John L. Beiswenger as they used many of his ideas and concepts right in this Assassin's Creed games. Plagiarism is a criminal act that is not unknown to kikes. Einstein, Bardon, Bell, Plec... The jewish community thrives on theft and plagiarism.

I intended to go overboard in my criticism, with reserve. Most games are overtly negative in this world but they exist anyway. I didn't say they were produced by jews, and I didn't say anything about jewish systems. In fact these companies mostly employ gentiles and that is aside of what you said about "capitalism that won't function in an SS society" I agree with you on that but its not relevant to what I'm trying to say. I guess I'm talking in more psychological terms. Much of Gentile culture has had to crawl through some kind of jewish filter because of the authorities being jews nowadays. The actual principle of a Gentile's creation will remain in its purity to an extent though, dependent on differing variables. One of those variables for example, is the wider spiritual one of that they might have a significant residue of Satan in their soul or maybe even an SS. When I was a kid, I would never have known of John Beiswenger's book, but I certainly played Assassin's Creed. How many kids nowadays like reading books? This is the bulk of what I'm trying to say. There's more to things than just "SS ARGUMENT HERE, NO FUN ABOUT IT HAR!" people can be convinced to likewise tenets we have here in less than aggressive manners- that is the nature of eventually winning someone over. German culture was already Satanic and the only authority which was slowly and patiently trying to change this was sick ol' popesicle on his throne of snot. All Hitler had to do was sort of pretend "xianity" and then just embrace a lot of what was already in Germany's culture, reemphasising its values of honour, duty and racial convictions. The rotten culture was Britain, some of our authorities might have been Satanic in how they managed to get the British Empire, but it crumbled rapidly because the British soul is full of toxic intricacies instead of what the Germans had cultivated in their blood.

If the Jews were getting fat and making money with these games, then at least they were also seriously shooting themselves in the feet at the same time.

Hello Dahaarkan,
Please be more mature & respectful in your replies. It seems that you are trying to silence and shame anyone that has a differing opinion as "fucking ridiculous". I'm strongly suspecting that you don't the premise of the AC series as you have never played any of it before. Nevertheless, as with all published material, you have to apply a Satanic filter. And it is clear that we are operating on different levels of awareness.

Based on my previous experiences and from what I've seen on the trailer, I'll most def will be buying and playing the game.
That's pretty much all I will be saying regarding this topic.

HS.

Dahaarkan said:
Stormblood said:

Elias Sebastian said:
Egon said:

Guys this is a video game like everyone else. No RTR effect, they let the Templars pass through an evil sect that wants to control the world with the Fruit of Eden .... nothing Satanic. :(

While I am at this point the grumpy gandpa of the forums that hates vidie gaems something to be noted is that this stuff seems to be slipping away from xian themes which is an effect of the RTR's, this is not exclusive to video games I believe everything in general.

Media that is heavily anti-satan or attempting to rewrite history seems to be failing all across the board. Bethesda was an extremely successful company and after skyrim things have only been going downhill for them. Nice job making a game about cursing the serpent retards how's your company doing now. Elder scrolls 6 will be the final nail in the coffin for this company it will be a pile of dogshit that's my personal guarantee.

The same happens with blizzard who owns the blasphemous diablo franchise they have also lost many fans and customers in recent events.

These are two examples I can think of but I feel like this is happening all over the place more and more.

Syt said:
And it is clear that we are operating on different levels of awareness.

I would say that we are operating on different levels of different types of awarenesses, and experienced people have merged all of them respectively. The majority are differing in the levels of them which is the cause of slights, and anyone with a perspective of our cause in mind should see inner differences as a slight and no more. Although we are operating on only one type of biolectricity (-quote lol) itself and that is indeed different levels, the more material facets of things dictate that different people come from different backgrounds with this aside of the universal and immaterial energies that unite the whole of us. Like an individua's aural might prefer to wear green for example. Remember the first article on https://www.kabbalahexposed.com says that the principle of difference- the number 2, is what keeps our universe and experiences interesting. the 1, and the 'same' principle will always exist in the universal form so there's really no need to fight over certain material things unless those things cross lines of race, territory, unnatural wronging and what not. Music tastes, other subcultural preferences and the colour of one's aura, with that all in mind, are not things to fight to the death over or be overtly aggressive and warring. It's a case of having self control as in void, and what being respectful implies.

Syt said:
Hello Dahaarkan,
Please be more mature & respectful in your replies. It seems that you are trying to silence and shame anyone that has a differing opinion as "fucking ridiculous". I'm strongly suspecting that you don't the premise of the AC series as you have never played any of it before. Nevertheless, as with all published material, you have to apply a Satanic filter. And it is clear that we are operating on different levels of awareness.

Based on my previous experiences and from what I've seen on the trailer, I'll most def will be buying and playing the game.

HS.

Look dude there is nothing wrong with being passionate about this stuff and enjoying your hobby and sharing it with other people. But believing that the gods are actively influencing jewish products in a positive way is objectively ridiculous for more than one reason.

An argument can be made that media is slowly tipping towards more pagan and satanic themes as a result of the RTR's destroying the torah's influence on the world and it's people. But you cannot tell me with a straight face that Satan and our gods are spending time and energy influencing devs to make your vidie gaems that are then published by jews and for the jews to profit alone.

I never played assassin's creed because the way I spot a good game is simple I ask:

"is this new vegas?" if not, then the game is not good. I have confirmed after my research that none of the assassin's creed games are in fact new vegas. So they can't be that good.

As for you saying that I am trying to shame anybody I'm just giving my opinion. Pretty much the entire forum disagrees with me on this topic anyways so how am I shaming anybody. By all means be passionate about stuff you enjoy but don't get to a point where you sound delusional. What you're calling awareness is just your personal interpretation of this piece of media.

13th_Wolf said:
there's really no need to fight over certain material things

I think the reason some people think a conversation or a "debate" is a "fight" have never actually been in a fight and they confuse the two. Fighting is for example bashing someone's head in with a rock. Personally I think talking to someone and perhaps exchanging insults here and there is not really on the same level.

It is a problem with your own ego if you feel attacked when someone disagrees with something you've said. Or if you begin to hate another Satanist over an argument. Family is family.

Dahaarkan said:
Syt said:
Hello Dahaarkan,

HS.

Look dude there is nothing wrong with being passionate about this stuff and enjoying your hobby and sharing it with other people. But believing that the gods are actively influencing jewish products in a positive way is objectively ridiculous for more than one reason.

An argument can be made that media is slowly tipping towards more pagan and satanic themes as a result of the RTR's destroying the torah's influence on the world and it's people. But you cannot tell me with a straight face that Satan and our gods are spending time and energy influencing devs to make your vidie gaems that are then published by jews and for the jews to profit alone.

I never played assassin's creed because the way I spot a good game is simple I ask:

"is this new vegas?" if not, then the game is not good. I have confirmed after my research that none of the assassin's creed games are in fact new vegas. So they can't be that good.

As for you saying that I am trying to shame anybody I'm just giving my opinion. Pretty much the entire forum disagrees with me on this topic anyways so how am I shaming anybody. By all means be passionate about stuff you enjoy but don't get to a point where you sound delusional. What you're calling awareness is just your personal interpretation of this piece of media.
Lmao I remember your love of NV since the old forums :lol:

New Vegas is not good. The Fallout franchise (at least starting with 3) is Jewish as fuck.

TopoftheAbyss said:
New Vegas is not good. The Fallout franchise (at least starting with 3) is Jewish as fuck.

NV is the only game I've played that makes a believable and immersive political atmosphere. The way the different factions are set up make it feel like everything you do tips the scales towards a faction or another. I've never played a game where you can actually annihilate every faction and throw the world into anarchy and chaos. Or get into the political game yourself and make peace or war with the different minor factions and finally take on the big ones in the game's climax. It's brilliant.

The factions are also grounded and rather believable. There's valid points for each of the big factions even the legion with it's practice of slavery has valid points. It's a difficult choice to be honest.

I understand there's people that don't like new vegas, I just accept that there's people in the world who don't like FUN. That's fine. What do you play anyway nerd

Fallout 3 is trash, I never could play it for over an hour. NV has trash combat but makes up for that in world building and how the player can affect the world and it's factions.

Dahaarkan said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

NV is the only game I've played that makes a believable and immersive political atmosphere. The way the different factions are set up make it feel like everything you do tips the scales towards a faction or another. I've never played a game where you can actually annihilate every faction and throw the world into anarchy and chaos. Or get into the political game yourself and make peace or war with the different minor factions and finally take on the big ones in the game's climax. It's brilliant.

The factions are also grounded and rather believable. There's valid points for each of the big factions even the legion with it's practice of slavery has valid points. It's a difficult choice to be honest.

I understand there's people that don't like new vegas, I just accept that there's people in the world who don't like FUN. That's fine. What do you play anyway nerd

Fallout 3 is trash, I never could play it for over an hour. NV has trash combat but makes up for that in world building and how the player can affect the world and it's factions.
The setting is extremely stupid and the dream of a jew. Two centuries after the explosion of the bomb and nobody is rebuilding anything. All is rusty and broken.

These games are batshit jew crazy insane. Just because there are pagan elements doesn't mean its positive qualities counter balance the usual jew crap. I've played majority of the titles AC 1, AC 2, AC 2 and 1/2, AC 2 and 7/8, AC 3, and AC 4.
From the original you play back the memories of ancestor as if it were a past life. You stop Templars from getting an "apple from Eden". It introduces the idea that xians are lying but still the "stories" were actually real just not told correctly, pretty much being OMG ALIENS so if this was introduced in real life you'd think of it as nonsense. Taking our ancient spiritual allegories and making them into more materialist jew fan fiction. Even as a kid before being an SS I thought this was stupid beyond reason and just generally bad ideas presented in bad ways.

The last installment Odyssey, pretty much turned the series into the usual video game of the present jew ran AAA gaming scene. Loot boxes, dungeon crawler pants collector that are just giant wastes of times of padded out samey game play. Remember when games had depth to them? And not feel like a second job? It was like reading a good book that made you interact with its world. Don't waste your money or energy on this obvious jew time waster.

TopoftheAbyss said:
The setting is extremely stupid and the dream of a jew. Two centuries after the explosion of the bomb and nobody is rebuilding anything. All is rusty and broken.

Yeah it's a post apocalyptic scenario where humanity is basically destroyed and you have brutal tribes trying to gain power and build a new world. A world of total anarchy and chaos, it's metal as fuck.

The point of a video game is simulating something you can't or don't want to experience in real life. If playing video games with impossible and outlandish scenarios are unappealing I don't know what to tell you dude play fishing simulators or some shit I guess.

Dahaarkan said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Yeah it's a post apocalyptic scenario where humanity is basically destroyed and you have brutal tribes trying to gain power and build a new world. A world of total anarchy and chaos, it's metal as fuck.

The point of a video game is simulating something you can't or don't want to experience in real life. If playing video games with impossible and outlandish scenarios are unappealing I don't know what to tell you dude play fishing simulators or some shit I guess.
Game scenarios have to be believable, not impossible with everyone except a few people being as retarded as the jew wants.
And post apocalyptic is ugly to look at, it's a stupid setting even if it wasn't the dream of the jew.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Game scenarios have to be believable, not impossible with everyone except a few people being as retarded as the jew wants.
And post apocalyptic is ugly to look at, it's a stupid setting even if it wasn't the dream of the jew.

Damn mb dude forgot your irrelevant opinion is actually law when it comes to making games. Your extremely objective criticism consisting of "i dont liek it" has enlightened me. I'm simply not allowed to like the game anymore I guess because some nobody on the internet said they don't like it.

Imagine making a game that is ugly by design and then someone says your game isn't good because it's ugly. I don't know what else to tell you if you can't understand the game is supposed to be ugly and dark, this is some 2+2 level shit if you can't figure that out in your head idk man.

Are you going to give any objective criticism or are you just trying to be annoying?

Dahaarkan said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Damn mb dude forgot your irrelevant opinion is actually law when it comes to making games. Your extremely objective criticism consisting of "i dont liek it" has enlightened me. I'm simply not allowed to like the game anymore I guess because some nobody on the internet said they don't like it.

Imagine making a game that is ugly by design and then someone says your game isn't good because it's ugly. I don't know what else to tell you if you can't understand the game is supposed to be ugly and dark, this is some 2+2 level shit if you can't figure that out in your head idk man.

Are you going to give any objective criticism or are you just trying to be annoying?
You are an idiot. First, I didn't tell you you can't like it. Second, it being made shit on purpose doesn't make it any less shit.
My criticism was clear yet you ignored it and told me to play a fishing game because for some reason not liking shit games must mean I should like fishing.
Again, you can like shit games as much as you want. I don't care. I wasn't criticizing the fact that you like bad games, I was criticizing the game and like it or not mine was legit criticism.

Dahaarkan said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

The point of books and movies is much the same :D We enjoy widening our knowledge on human nature through pursuits such as this. It's much easier to learn about serious questions of human philosophy (and even things about politics and science) in the wacky world of New Vegas than the bottom of a boring textbook. This is why freedom to let people do what they want with games and stuff is important as it is a tool for learning. Unless it is a blunt and obvious waste of time. A fishing simulator even if you want to get into fishing is probably a waste of time as you don't have to learn to set up a boat or anything like that for example, or the feeling of actually reeling in a fish.

It is usually quite difficult to say whether you're wasting time by viewing a certain thing but that's where intuition comes in. Certain people are better with certain things, but as a rule like Hitler stated it would be better if we had all young people do a year of military education and adopt health regimens into their life so they dont slob around watching Netflix all day. If peoples routines are healthy and adhere to spirituality- who cares what they occupy their time with. It relates to my other point on why you dont fight over the phatic stuff unless it becomes serious and concerned with direct, Cardinal and life or death things. Some people think MLP is life or death for example which is why they fight over it like a tard lol.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Dahaarkan said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

You are an idiot. First, I didn't tell you you can't like it. Second, it being made shit on purpose doesn't make it any less shit.
My criticism was clear yet you ignored it and told me to play a fishing game because for some reason not liking shit games must mean I should like fishing.
Again, you can like shit games as much as you want. I don't care. I wasn't criticizing the fact that you like bad games, I was criticizing the game and like it or not mine was legit criticism.

I think its because you said that Fallout new Vegas was of the jew which registered as a personal attack. All Gentile culture currently can be described in some sense as "of the jew". The blend Fallout has with 1940's and 50's Jazz and Blues music and culture meshing with futuristic technology in a post-apocalyptic state is a pretty ingenious conception that impresses a number of people. It's not the Torah or some jewish TV show like Seinfeld, so in a way calling it outright jewish as a concept is false. It is however pretty disgusting in a lot of ways, and has shit like child slavery in certain titles which is jew dreams disguised as "lesser human morality" as obviously our race wouldnt engage in that shit, so I do agree with you.

The lower expression of the masculine energy is likewise to Anarchy, and so men tend to enjoy the post apocalyptic concept as it is honest and can give immediate power which is attractive to men. The lower expression of the feminine energy is more likewise to Corruption as in an established state where power is more solidified like a monarchy, so women tend to enjoy things that are of divinity and a higher state of being in whatever they perceive that higher state to be.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_HADkdWa06w

Read the comments of this and mind the guys cuck voice in it lol. I think this video also reflects what I mean by the lower masculine expression and he says something around the 9 minute mark about a film called Snowpiercer which I think reflects what I mentioned of the lower female expression- where that film is supposedly based on social restrictions, finance and whatnot which lead to a corrupted way of living for people.
The guy explains how during the cold war decades, apocalyptic scenarios depicted in culture were believable and so on. I had another video around this point which shows how men enjoy the disarray of anarchy in a sociological understanding but I cant find it.

TopoftheAbyss said:

Your criticism of the game is basically you don't like the theme and world, that's not objective criticism that's karen level dogshit. I didn't ignore your criticism I responded to it repeatedly the game is gritty and ugly by design, it's a feature of that specific product. It's like you watch a horror movie and then complain the movie is shit because it has horror in it. I don't know what else to tell you. Talking to you is about as engaging and interesting as pissing on a wall.

And you're one of those cringy kids that replies to the topic 4 times and then says they don't care (XDD ???) because they have nothing of value to say. Can't say I'm surprised ngl

Well I guess the verdict is in guys "the game is a shitty shit and i don't like it! games have to appeal to me or they are shit!"

Dahaarkan said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Your criticism of the game is basically you don't like the theme and world, that's not objective criticism that's karen level dogshit. I didn't ignore your criticism I responded to it repeatedly the game is gritty and ugly by design, it's a feature of that specific product. It's like you watch a horror movie and then complain the movie is shit because it has horror in it. I don't know what else to tell you. Talking to you is about as engaging and interesting as pissing on a wall.

And you're one of those cringy kids that replies to the topic 4 times and then says they don't care (XDD ???) because they have nothing of value to say. Can't say I'm surprised ngl

Well I guess the verdict is in guys "the game is a shitty shit and i don't like it! games have to appeal to me or they are shit!"
I already debunked all your criticism but you can't read. You keep saying "it's shit on purpose so it's not shit" this is you argument because you are, like I said, an idiot. I don't care about you liking the game, I made this clear but it's another thing too hard for you to understand.
Just because something is stupid and ugly on purpose doesn't make it any less stupid and ugly. Me not liking it has nothing to do with it. You're the type of person that can't take criticism and accuses of subjective claims when that's clearly not the case.

13th_Wolf said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Dahaarkan said:

I think its because you said that Fallout new Vegas was of the jew which registered as a personal attack. All Gentile culture currently can be described in some sense as "of the jew". The blend Fallout has with 1940's and 50's Jazz and Blues music and culture meshing with futuristic technology in a post-apocalyptic state is a pretty ingenious conception that impresses a number of people. It's not the Torah or some jewish TV show like Seinfeld, so in a way calling it outright jewish as a concept is false. It is however pretty disgusting in a lot of ways, and has shit like child slavery in certain titles which is jew dreams disguised as "lesser human morality" as obviously our race wouldnt engage in that shit, so I do agree with you.

The lower expression of the masculine energy is likewise to Anarchy, and so men tend to enjoy the post apocalyptic concept as it is honest and can give immediate power which is attractive to men. The lower expression of the feminine energy is more likewise to Corruption as in an established state where power is more solidified like a monarchy, so women tend to enjoy things that are of divinity and a higher state of being in whatever they perceive that higher state to be.

https://m.invidio.us/watch?v=_HADkdWa06w

Read the comments of this and mind the guys cuck voice in it lol. I think this video also reflects what I mean by the lower masculine expression and he says something around the 9 minute mark about a film called Snowpiercer which I think reflects what I mentioned of the lower female expression- where that film is supposedly based on social restrictions, finance and whatnot which lead to a corrupted way of living for people.
The guy explains how during the cold war decades, apocalyptic scenarios depicted in culture were believable and so on. I had another video around this point which shows how men enjoy the disarray of anarchy in a sociological understanding but I cant find it.
The game literally takes place in a future (2 centuries after the atomic explosion) where people are not capable of building or weaving anything, all is rusty and broken. The people there are complete idiots that live in shit and do nothing to improve their conditions. This is the wet dream of the jews.
But for some reason what I said is just "i don't like it therefore it's bad" to some good goys.

TopoftheAbyss said:
I already debunked all your criticism but you can't read. You keep saying "it's shit on purpose so it's not shit" this is you argument because you are, like I said, an idiot. I don't care about you liking the game, I made this clear but it's another thing too hard for you to understand.
Just because something is stupid and ugly on purpose doesn't make it any less stupid and ugly. Me not liking it has nothing to do with it. You're the type of person that can't take criticism and accuses of subjective claims when that's clearly not the case.

The only almost valid criticism to the game you've posted so far is saying in the game nobody is rebuilding anything which I guess is not surprising since you can't do 2+2 in your head seeing as literally the entire plot of the game is tipping the scales to which faction will take over new vegas and rebuild civilization with their political system. But that's alright I understand you're a bit slow.

Criticism is when you evaluate something on it's flaws and give an actual breakdown of why elements of something is bad and/or doesn't work. "It's stupid and ugly" is such vague and meaningless dogshit that it can hardly even be considered criticism, I can ask a 10 year old child for their opinion and get the same response. And then you want to act like what you said has any value whatsoever.

It's not that I have an issue with people criticizing the game, the game has many, many flaws and it's definitely not very polished and far from perfect. I just find it strange how a person wants to criticize something and all they can come up with is "duhrrr it's stupid and shit, u cant read i said its stupid and shit" while drooling on the keyboard. And I'm supposed to act like you aren't autistic?

I find it quite stupid to argue over a game, it's just a matter of opinions. I won't go telling people that soccer games are disgusting and they're retards for playing it just because I don't like soccer games.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back