Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Texas woman jailed for not apologising, but more than 1,000 real criminals released in Texas

Ol argedco luciftias

"Texas jailed woman for opening business, but released more than 1,000 criminals from jail, wat????"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ARVYnWPRo4

She opened her hair salon back up because her family and her employees' families were starving and they needed money to buy food for their children. The governor did not say that she couldn't, and the governor supports her choice. But some local judge said "If you do not apologise, I will put you in jail." Which is  completely against her right to remain silent and her right to free speech. She was not put in jail for going to work, she was put in jail just because she wouldn't apologise.

But then the same state released more than 1,000 actual criminals because "we don't want them crowding together and getting sick in jail"

It’s a war between counties and sheriffs that want to uphold the constitution and not enforce these totally absurd orders. On the other hand there are lots of leftist activist judges and others (openly funded by George Soros/Schwartz and other Jews ). These people have even infiltrated once strong places like Texas through these means. It’s good to see courts actually strike this crap down. Jews have gone too far for too long with this covid “pandemic”

*just psychotic hook nose things*

As we all know, the jews love this kind of sick injustice. This kind of thing is normal in South Africa, I could give you some examples that'll make you want to vomit. And jews have always been behind the criminal organization that runs this country since back when Mandela was taught, armed and funded by them to kill Whites with the same terrorist group that is now the government. Releasing thousands of murderers, rapists and thieves from prison has also been done here.

Man, just hours after that reply I heard this shitbag government is releasing 19,000 prisoners to supposedly prevent the coronavirus spreading. Words fail me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back