Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Arizona

Wayofthegods

So I got to thinking of the state Arizona. You have the word Ari. Short for Aryan. Like Ireland was Ariland. Aryan Land.

Sure enough it's a Basque word, which is like southern France near Spain. It means the Good oak tree.

Joined the US un 1912. The french owned quite a few states like Louisiana. Must have been Druid founders.

funny, i said the same thing about Arizona to a friend last year.... Arizona, Ariland -- her name is Ariyana. I think Arizona would be a great place for a JoS community, although there isnt much water there, there are creeks and springs especially in the south of Arizona.

Aldrick said:
So I got to thinking of the state Arizona. You have the word Ari. Short for Aryan. Like Ireland was Ariland. Aryan Land.

Sure enough it's a Basque word, which is like southern France near Spain. It means the Good oak tree.

Joined the US un 1912. The french owned quite a few states like Louisiana. Must have been Druid founders.

:).... i have a friend who is convinced that the sea will come into arizona, i think because of edgar caces predictions...

of the true light said:
I've got some ocean front property in Arizona.

JK.

Was raised in AZ I love the place.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back