Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Azazel

Website
www.joyofsatan.org
I'm doing a study about the Annunaki, Sumerians, Lemurians and our Gods.
While reading up on Azazel, i came across a detail about Azazel I'm a bit confused about.
Azazel is a son of Satan. But is Beelzebub his grandfather?(i read it on JoS website). Since Beelzebub is Satan's half brother, I'm confused about that part.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
While reading up on Azazel, i came across a detail about Azazel I'm a bit confused about.
Azazel is a son of Satan. But is Beelzebub his grandfather?(i read it on JoS website). Since Beelzebub is Satan's half brother, I'm confused about that part.
That was misinformation to protect him and Astaroth I myself don’t know why they did that, but it made for quite the experience for me personally :D

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Beelzebub is His uncle. That article was written with outdated knowledge.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:

Is this a joke.

I re-read Azazel's page on Saturday(May 2, 2020) and the same thing popped up in my head when I read that part. "Grandfather?", I think it's meant to state "Half-Uncle".

Azazel is a son of Satan and no Beelzebub is not his grandfather don't know where you got that idea reread it again
SeekerOfTruth666 said:

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Satan's son.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:

Originally, it was said the twins Azazel and Astaroth were grand children of Beelzebub, it was a new update they were Satans children. The other has not been corrected.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back