Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Queen of England

I think that she is jew.
1. She look like jewish.
2. She is leader of England church.
3. She is relative to prophet Muhammad.
4. She has nothing do to stop white genocide and jewish power in UK.
5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUsY4e3lr9E

And the fact that she owns half of the worlds wealth bothers me. Shes also head of the comittee of the 300.. She looks like a fukin rep if you ask me.. I wonder why nobody ever talks about her as if shes not even threat. Shes far more powerful than the rothschild.

ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:
I dont understand why Queen Elizabeth 2 looks like a jewess?

one reason could be this:

Blood-drinking rats
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19128

blood-elite.jpg

I did not check the link in the picture pls ignore it.

What they call "England's royal family" are just a family of jews placed on the throne of England by the jewish oligarchs.

ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:

Because the british royal family IS jewish. You can tell just by looking at them, they give off the most disgusting energy. Maybe the family wasn't jewish some time back in history, but was infiltrated by jews and race mixed with them, which gave the royal family jewish blood, making them just as bad as any other jews.
Looking at the royal family these days, like prince Harry, you can clearly see evil and wickedness and a coldness to them. They give off a similar energy as Mark Zuckerberg and other lifeless and souless puppets of the reptilians.

Probably because shes a jew lmao.

If it looks like a duck, talks like a duck, and walks like a duck... Its probably a duck.

According to what we know the tribe likes to infiltrate royal families and they've probably been trying and have successfully infiltrated the British royal family.

Of course it took a long time and lots of shabbos like Cromwell who opened the flood gates for the jewish race. There are some obvious situations such as "What ifs?"

For example one of the royal female British family aristocrats was found to have a lover, one of her guards. Even though the prince or one of the kings of Spain wanted her to be his wife to work with the British empire and Spanish empire. I believe it was Prince/King Joseph 2 or something to that nature. But it never materialized and some of our members have suspected it might have been tribal interference as cooperation probably meant "they go after the jews if they discover the nefarious plots".

The jews like to sic their women and in some cases men to capture rich, influential people. So no surprise why she looks jewess to you and funny enough some people have promoted the "Reptilian agenda using Elizabeth the 2nd as a half-human, half-reptilian offspring".

If one looks like it, smells like it, acts like it, sounds like it, odds are that they are! lmao! :D

I think that all monarchs in Europe must disappear, because they are come from christianity, they are mixed with jewish blood, they are nothing do to stop white genocide and they do not do everything at all. I love viking kings, but they were completely different, they were pagans, they do not have jewish blood, and they really rule country.

For example, Sweden king Oscar I, he look like full jewish, He have curved nose ( some pagans have to curved nose) but he also have drooping cheeks, like Einstein.

Also i read somewhere where the queen was caught shapeshifting into a reptile, but the crazy part is that the color of her reptile skin was white.
The white skin reptilians are supposedly a higher class of reptilians..
https://nbcm.ca/news/queen-elizabeth-found-guilty-in-missing-children-case-whistle-blowers-incarcerated-9

Kurat said:

Oh my Gods I really had to laugh around 30mins when I saw your name. I'm very very sorry for going off topics rn but if you just know what that name means in my language you would laugh same as me. XDDD Kurat literally means "One with Big ....." LOL :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun said:
Maybe the family wasn't jewish some time back in history, but was infiltrated by jews and race mixed with them, which gave the royal family jewish blood, making them just as bad as any other jews.
I support that theory. I know a 100% gentile who has very old ties into that british royal family.

Ericbluefire said:
Also i read somewhere where the queen was caught shapeshifting into a reptile, but the crazy part is that the color of her reptile skin was white.
https://nbcm.ca/news/queen-elizabeth-found-guilty-in-missing-children-case-whistle-blowers-incarcerated-9
I read that Putin said the queen shapeshifted in front of him, it was to intimidate him and show who's in charge. Exact same thing did her son with Lady Gaga.
I believed it but now that I Know Putin and Gaga I doubt it.

There is a video of Elizabeth doing the Roman salute when she was young and it seems she liked jfk.

I notice this too and I feel this evil vibe radiating from them everytime that I see pictures of them.
Sun said:
ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:
Because the british royal family IS jewish. You can tell just by looking at them, they give off the most disgusting energy. Maybe the family wasn't jewish some time back in history, but was infiltrated by jews and race mixed with them, which gave the royal family jewish blood, making them just as bad as any other jews.
Looking at the royal family these days, like prince Harry, you can clearly see evil and wickedness and a coldness to them. They give off a similar energy as Mark Zuckerberg and other lifeless and souless puppets of the reptilians.

Tje Jewish royal family is composed of paedophiles and scum of the earth creatures parading as royals.

She is "officially" Church of England protestant. Due to laws only protestants may take the throne.

But as stated here by HP Mage the jews infiltrated the family centuries ago, on paper though Protestant, under skin...??

TopoftheAbyss said:
Ericbluefire said:
I read that Putin said the queen shapeshifted in front of him, it was to intimidate him and show who's in charge. Exact same thing did her son with Lady Gaga.
I believed it but now that I Know Putin and Gaga I doubt it.

There is a video of Elizabeth doing the Roman salute when she was young and it seems she liked jfk.
It's amazing how "prince" george and "princess" charlotte don't megamorph in front of the paparazzi or anyone. If the paparazzi saw that, they'd have a field decade.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back