Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is human society supposed to be like?

Ketchup

Assuming that we are all spiritually aware and in ethnostates, what is human society meant to look like?

What is our currency? Do we even use currency?

Will we have social classes like in India? Are you able to escape a social class?

Will marriages still exist, or will we all be in poly amorous relationships?

How will our education system change? Will we be able to learn a variety of useful skills instead of math?

These are difficult questions but also interesting ones.

Ketchup said:
Assuming that we are all spiritually aware and in ethnostates, what is human society meant to look like?

Better than it does now that is for sure. More happiness will be observed around than the case is today, since natural inner dictates of our nature will be easier met by following aspects of natural creation.

Ketchup said:
What is our currency? Do we even use currency?

Most probably yes, it depends on the level of developments and at which time. A medium of exchange for goods and services will always exist in one form or another. Ability to create/produce/manifest things, obviously would alter the above.

Ketchup said:
Will we have social classes like in India? Are you able to escape a social class?

Closed classes are incompatible with the ideal that human beings spiritually advance and fall. We may be born at somewhere, higher or lower, but after than that, spiritual knowledge reassures everyone can raise and grow, or shrink by not applying.

So no entirely closed social classes can exist. Classes of today are not based on merits or hereditary gifts, they are entirely financial classes, and therefore not based on substantial things based in inherent natural qualities like let's say spiritual royal families, or families with generational contribution to something.

Ketchup said:
Will marriages still exist,

Of course they will. They are part of life and the foundation upon which solid families are build. This is eternal value for human beings. Marriage was invented by Paganism and not by xianity.

Ketchup said:
or will we all be in poly amorous relationships?

Each to their own.

Ketchup said:
How will our education system change?

More useful stuff and more openness to the mind and human creativity rather than dull nonsense that is meant to waste decades without providing nothing functional.

Ketchup said:
Will we be able to learn a variety of useful skills instead of math?

While math is generally useful and you should do well at school, and math is great if you follow a scientific field, yes, school in the future will be more centralized on what a human being is born for and wants to do, rather than what society enforces human beings to do despite of hating it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ketchup said:

While math is generally useful and you should do well at school, and math is great if you follow a scientific field, yes, school in the future will be more centralized on what a human being is born for and wants to do, rather than what society enforces human beings to do despite of hating it.

Damn could I use that kind of world right now. The military was my only place that I could fit, and not even that is ideal anymore in this world, plus I'm already in a military (our army) but it's not like a job I get paid money for (though I get paid in a million other great ways that I'm immensely grateful for).

This system we live in has me entirely lost in purpose because my purpose doesn't fit anywhere on this planet yet except the military but it's not even the kind of military I even like, I need the one here. Don't know where to go or what to do other than win the lottery where I'll then be able to just live my life doing my real full-time job here in the JoS without having to concern about a never-ending cycle of menial jobs I hate just to pay rent and survive, leaving me strained with time and not enough to spare for myself. So tired all the time. But I'm sure you definitely understand this, likely more than me.

What keeps me going is that we'll get there some day and I will keep fighting for us to reach it. Because I'm not the only one who wants- no... needs it.

Ghost in the Machine said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ketchup said:

Damn could I use that kind of world right now. The military was my only place that I could fit, and not even that is ideal anymore in this world, plus I'm already in a military (our army) but it's not like a job I get paid money for (though I get paid in a million other great ways that I'm immensely grateful for).

This system we live in has me entirely lost in purpose because my purpose doesn't fit anywhere on this planet yet except the military but it's not even the kind of military I even like, I need the one here. Don't know where to go or what to do other than win the lottery where I'll then be able to just live my life doing my real full-time job here in the JoS without having to concern about a never-ending cycle of menial jobs I hate just to pay rent and survive, leaving me strained with time and not enough to spare for myself. So tired all the time. But I'm sure you definitely understand this, likely more than me.

What keeps me going is that we'll get there some day and I will keep fighting for us to reach it. Because I'm not the only one who wants- no... needs it.
Mate why don't you get a degree? It's 4 years for a bachelor if I'm not wrong and after that you should be able to have a more comfortable job, it sounds like a super bother but it's a long term investment that is gonna pay you back a lot, immagine having an apartment just for you that is not shared and having much more money left :p

Aquarius said:
Mate why don't you get a degree? It's 4 years for a bachelor if I'm not wrong and after that you should be able to have a more comfortable job, it sounds like a super bother but it's a long term investment that is gonna pay you back a lot, immagine having an apartment just for you that is not shared and having much more money left :p

That's the problem, degree in what? I've sifted through hundreds of things in my life that I thought I would enjoy to make a career out of, only to advance and find out that nothing seems to really tie into what won't drive me up the wall other than what I love to do here.

I've saved money to get a degree regardless even if I don't know what that degree will be yet, but eventually I gotta come across something. In the mean time I seem fine getting by on random jobs I don't mind if that's what it takes, but what I'm saying is there's no real 'purposeful' job or career for me out there in the outsider world of today, none that I've found yet at least.

I'll figure it out eventually, I think I just really need guidance on this from one of our gods or Satan, because I've tried on my own to figure it all out for years and it's not working. Thank you though.

Aquarius said:

That's the problem, degree in what? I've sifted through hundreds of things in my life that I thought I would enjoy to make a career out of, only to advance and find out that nothing seems to really tie into what won't drive me up the wall other than what I love to do here.

I've saved money to get a degree regardless even if I don't know what that degree will be yet, but eventually I gotta come across something. In the mean time I seem fine getting by on random jobs I don't mind if that's what it takes, but what I'm saying is there's no real 'purposeful' job or career for me out there in the outsider world of today, none that I've found yet at least.

I'll figure it out eventually, I think I just really need guidance on this from one of our gods or Satan, because I've tried on my own to figure it all out for years and it's not working. Thank you though.

I got a career working from Lydia which really helped me in deciding what to do. I don’t know if that’s something you’ve considered. Just a suggestion; she gives really thorough explanations.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ketchup said:

Hey. Being a warrior is actually a really beautiful thing. Love and honour to you and everyone on this forum.
If you keep this attitude of not giving up in your darkest time if does help in most situations in life as of now. Military is something I wanted to do too,but oops.xD
Try getting a stable paying job ( if it is spiritual warfare you want to do for an extended period of time, it can be a small stable government sector job( anything with assurance of a stable income through atleast 20 years)). Also develop your skills in general. Warriors are generally good at entrepreneurship because of the qualities of not giving up provided they have the skills necessary for the job.
Take Care
Hail SS

what will happen to the Abrahamic believers who still hold on to the "religions" after they are illegal and what would be the punishment for it.

also would legal prostitution happen and would people like me be forced to be virgins or would relationships be more likely to happen if values change?

Aquarius said:

Maybe get an astrological reading to know what career suit you and/or do a spell to find a career that is best for you. Sometimes in this world even if we find what we are supposed to do, it doesn't mean we can do it and we have to just do random jobs to live, if this is the case it's fine just remember that someday in the future we will able to do what we like in Satan world ;)

Usthepeople666 said:
Hey. Being a warrior is actually a really beautiful thing. Love and honour to you and everyone on this forum.
If you keep this attitude of not giving up in your darkest time if does help in most situations in life as of now. Military is something I wanted to do too,but oops.xD
Try getting a stable paying job ( if it is spiritual warfare you want to do for an extended period of time, it can be a small stable government sector job( anything with assurance of a stable income through atleast 20 years)). Also develop your skills in general. Warriors are generally good at entrepreneurship because of the qualities of not giving up provided they have the skills necessary for the job.
Take Care
Hail SS

luis said:
Maybe get an astrological reading to know what career suit you and/or do a spell to find a career that is best for you. Sometimes in this world even if we find what we are supposed to do, it doesn't mean we can do it and we have to just do random jobs to live, if this is the case it's fine just remember that someday in the future we will able to do what we like in Satan world ;)

Thank you guys, it feels better to hear it from someone else for once to get better reassurance and closure. Heh, it seems the problem with strong and hardened individuals is that nobody bothers to check up and ask if we're okay.

I appreciate the responses.

I am with you. I am just hopeful that eventually soon I can get a job doing one of the new things that will come out soon with mankind. It is so unfair that people have to spend four or more years repetitively repeating and memorizing stuff that has no bearing on the real world at all in many cases and is mindless just to get a good paying job.

Although yeah I admit I would very much enjoy many conversations with some of the college kids at these places and making friends. I can see that just cause I worked at a cafeteria at the local college and people would talk about a lot of interesting stuff to me.

However the problem with this is I am more of a right brained type of person so I don’t do good in subjects like math I failed that in 6th grade and had to be put in special ed. This is required in most to all college degrees for some reason.

I want to get ahead in life but I think I may have to do something else like a technical school eventually. I am still thinking on this.

I do not want to just do menial jobs my whole life though.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Would compulsory military service be a thing (for men) after school or in the last year of it?

Usthepeople666 said:
Take Care
Hail SS

luis said:

Thank you guys, it feels better to hear it from someone else for once to get better reassurance and closure. Heh, it seems the problem with strong and hardened individuals is that nobody bothers to check up and ask if we're okay.

:)
Anytime :p

slyscorpion said:
I am with you. I am just hopeful that eventually soon I can get a job doing one of the new things that will come out soon with mankind. It is so unfair that people have to spend four or more years repetitively repeating and memorizing stuff that has no bearing on the real world at all in many cases and is mindless just to get a good paying job.

Although yeah I admit I would very much enjoy many conversations with some of the college kids at these places and making friends. I can see that just cause I worked at a cafeteria at the local college and people would talk about a lot of interesting stuff to me.

However the problem with this is I am more of a right brained type of person so I don’t do good in subjects like math I failed that in 6th grade and had to be put in special ed. This is required in most to all college degrees for some reason.

I want to get ahead in life but I think I may have to do something else like a technical school eventually. I am still thinking on this.

I do not want to just do menial jobs my whole life though.
Try for some powerful jobs in sectors such as police , firefighter ,etc .
Anything with stability.
Save as much as you can . As much as you can.
Invest it to learn so skills or such . Something you can do.
Menial jobs can only ensure you get by day to day. Just like we did with our astral temples, build a foundation strong enough to sustain you for a long time. ( apply this to your work).
Meditations for me are not just applicable to spirituality but life in general( the things you learn from them) like consistency , repeating small actions daily because we know it would give us a big foundation later in life( void for example, the ability to stop unwanted thoughts and focus on one task for long), this can be applied anywhere .
We meditate , having greater control over our minds. The tasks other people find tough or long to do we do it in lesser time or maybe better quality.
Build up a routine.
Also this lockdown period is a great time to learn some valuable skills. College as such isn't necessary to learn things. Skills.
You can have a low paying stable job( till the gods arrive), and can learn things and trades on the side generating multiple income sources.
Lots of our renaissance artists didnt have the resources to learn, the zeal to learn ( things like planetary motions and astrology are very tough to understand ) but you still have a good understanding of them.
Its our nature to want more than what society offers us and hence we got into SS. Same applies in many fields of study . You will be able to understand and see things not mentioned in simple paragraphs in books ( college books) as you have unlocked parts of your brain that arent accessible by normal people. Greater clarity, lesser time. Try obtaining an online degree of some sort if you want to learn.
Gitm- the way you explained Void meditation does explain the nature of psychic attacks and things the way they weren't understood by (atleast) me before. The most basic meditation (void) did bring up answer to so many things ( problems I was facing), this also requires great depth of understanding of why things happen(which is awesome), When you get a degree you will have greater depth of understanding that others, which will give you faster progression in that career suited.( Again my English may be fucking up things), but try and get a jist of it. What you expect( the level of understanding) from yourself cannot even be imagined( understood) by other people. Any degree you take, your meditation will give you greater insight and faster progression in it . Do get one.

Like the enemy did stealing our jobs by taking up powerful posts , do the same ( but this is actually what was meant to be ours in the first place).
Lord Of the Earth , we take what is ours.
:)
Take Care SS

Usthepeople666 said:
Take Care
Hail SS

luis said:

nationalism is something we all stand for, the protection and growth of our nation( this just doesnt apply to military but any form of safety be it economic, agricultural(I don't really know how to explain this :p), etc) . Take up positions of power and take back control of nations.
Most of the Ceos I read are from military backgrounds( You are in the military-SS).

Usthepeople666 said:
Take Care
Hail SS

luis said:

Also the risk taking ability ( we were to believe what we were taught about Satan and the Gods to be true ), but still dedicated and then came to know about the nature of the Universe( of it being the reality for humans). ( This is also a great skill that can be applied anywhere in jobs).
Consistency (as seen with our meditations).
Scientific approach of things( basically understanding the nature of why things behave the way they do)( experiences with meditations and understanding why we felt certain things during certain times while meditating and trying to find the reason of why we did or felt how we did).
Knowledge about self and how we react to conditions( stimuli) in our surroundings. ( Self understanding is what most of the world lacks and take up jobs which don't even give them satisfaction or something they wont be able to do for an extended period of time, causing them to fail).
I read someones quote of power meditations being the best investment in life ( something of that sort). Again a different perspective of things than what I used to have before).
This brings to my next point that is leadership - gathering all information and taking decision( risk taking ability helps here). Now the quality of leaders is based on these two - Information and risk taking ability ( your greater perception of things will make it better for you to take better quality decisions and stand out from the crowd in any good job you take after getting a degree( go for it ). Online degree with a menial job on the side will also build up resiliancy ( like the RTRs arent enough for this xD).
People like Nikola Tesla and Leonardo Da Vinci showed us learning never ends .
With meditations and your mind and perception opening up even more , the knowledge you learn will help you. But just like meditations gathering and developing knowledge is also a life time investment so take it slow but Keep Learning).
Monotony drives the mind crazy, keep learning , keep growing :)

This system we live in has me entirely lost in purpose because my purpose doesn't fit anywhere on this planet yet except the military but it's not even the kind of military I even like, I need the one here. Don't know where to go or what to do other than win the lottery where I'll then be able to just live my life doing my real full-time job here in the JoS without having to concern about a never-ending cycle of menial jobs I hate just to pay rent and survive, leaving me strained with time and not enough to spare for myself. So tired all the time. .

How to make fast easy money and promote jos if you are abel:

- Paypal acc
- Sales platform (ebay,...) without listing fee

you take something allready listed which is cheap, you just create the same but more expensive ( maybe better description /search words, or instead of worldwide you only sell it in your country[product location] some people forget to search global for goods [ebay])

keep in mind Selling price - (product price + shipping + selling fee + paypal fee[a excel list will help] ) should leave you a profit .

If something is sold and payed with paypal, order the good with the shipping adress of the buyer, with the money of the buyer. Completed you earned your self money.

HOW TO GET RICH, THE GLOBALIST WAY, NO STARTING MONEY REQUIRED:

The 3 main steps: 1 You take someones money , 2. Order something with it , 3 the left over money is your profit. Retail sale without risk.

What you will need:

(If you are abel create anonymus accounts, you have to look for your self about the sales laws in your country [at least until phase 2] if I remeber right there is a 3 country law at least within the eu if you live in one country, work in a other one, and get payed from a other country all your money is tax free which can be the case if you do the above)

Phase 1

- Paypal acc
- Sales platform (ebay,...) without listing fee

Phase 2

- Endurance
- Find cheep online stores / sellers (who do send tracked) maybe products, with which you already have experience
- social media acc (you can find there people/artists who sell/ produce goods cheap in product groups )
- vpn
- tor

Phase 3
- it knowledge

Phase one:

Try to find a product in an online store who does send tracked, which is not on your sales platform ( exampel ebay) or way more expensive. Keep in mind most sales platforms will take fees. try to find one who doesn´t have fees for listing.

extra easy mode:
you take something allready listed which is cheap, you just create the same but more expensive ( maybe better description /search words, or instead of worldwide you only sell it in your country[product location] some people forget to search global for goods [ebay])

keep in mind Selling price - (product price + shipping + selling fee + paypal fee[a excel list will help] ) should leave you a profit .

If something is sold and payed with paypal, order the good with the shipping adress of the buyer, with the money of the buyer. Completed you earned your self money.

please this could help many ss worldwide, if the economy is not rappidly fast decreasing:

easy mode:

1. search for online stores, look on your sales platform if the goods are availabel, if not good, if jes are they more expensive after - (product price + shipping + selling fee + paypal fee[a excel list will help] ) . if also jes. -->

take the pictures of the product from the store, create on the sales platform (exampel ebay) your own sales offer/auction, with it. Decide the price which should leave you at least 10 dollar profit. you can take other products which are allready listed there as exampel how to write the description.

If something is sold and payed with paypal, you have to rember the shop where you got the picture of it(excel list). --> order the good with the shipping adress of the buyer, with the money of the buyer. Completed you earned your self >= 10 Dollar.

If you earned your self enouth money for a vpn in combination with tor. ->

Phase two

For exampel you see a special mug with a unique art. go on social media try to find in a porcelain groop the guy who does produce it (probably someone in china). Ask if he has a online store or if he sells tracked singel items. Argue a good price for the mug. if jes good. Now we have a product for a cheap price (make sure selling price - (product price + shipping + selling fee + paypal fee) = will leave you profit.

paypal has a money cap of around 2000 dollars if you don´t connect it with your phone or bank acc which you should not. I would advice to not just transfer the money on your private bank acc. Just take the money and buy stuff online via paypal not with your main paypal acc--> create more paypal accs transfer the money on a second one then on the one you want to buy something. delete the transfer acc.

When you are total anonymus you can send letters with jos links to your customers maybe include a smal gift (postcard,..). So you earn money and spread the gods knowledge

Phase three

Is phase two, but the ordering is fully done from a programm. Maybe some realy skilled people can even do the listing.

ShadowTheRaven said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Would compulsory military service be a thing (for men) after school or in the last year of it?

If we are talking about how Society should be then what do we need a military for? Gentile people should be going to war with each other and destroying each other over often petty differences in ideas or culture or any of that. The Jews are fully the entire cause of all this.

Maybe there will be a military but it probably will more to fight off things in space and defend earth or even join in the battle up there than nations down here I would think.

I mean we are talking about how things should be not how they are but what is the point of physical warfare down here between nations without the enemy here.

The only needed physical war will be against Israel and the Jews actually. Hopefully someday all nations and races unite on that and keep casualties to a minimum.

slyscorpion said:
If we are talking about how Society should be then what do we need a military for? Gentile people should be going to war with each other and destroying each other over often petty differences in ideas or culture or any of that. The Jews are fully the entire cause of all this.

Maybe there will be a military but it probably will more to fight off things in space and defend earth or even join in the battle up there than nations down here I would think.

I mean we are talking about how things should be not how they are but what is the point of physical warfare down here between nations without the enemy here.

The only needed physical war will be against Israel and the Jews actually. Hopefully someday all nations and races unite on that and keep casualties to a minimum.

The ideal empire has a military so powerful that it can take on every other nation state on the planet.

If we assumed world control, and we abolished our military, that's opening ourselves up for physical attack by alien species. We'd be wiped out almost instantaneously so that is a very suicidal policy.

When it comes to war with Israel, who gives a fuck about casualties except if they're on our end?

Crystallized Mushroom said:
what will happen to the Abrahamic believers who still hold on to the "religions" after they are illegal and what would be the punishment for it.
I think it depends on how extreme they are as to how they would be dealt with. If they are quiet about it, I think they would be left alone to believe the lies and rot; if they are trying to buy a megaphone to shout into shoppers' faces in town, then they'd be arrested or moved on, I think. Needless to say, they wouldn't be able to open up a church or anything, and even if they managed to do a backstreet congregation, that of course wouldn't get far because anyone around there would feel the energies of it. If they are insistent, then I think they must be detained and de-doctrinated.

also would legal prostitution happen and would people like me be forced to be virgins or would relationships be more likely to happen if values change?
Prostitution - done properly, respectfully, consensually, cleanly/healthily and without intoxicants - would be more than legal; it is absolutely essential. No-one would be forced to be a virgin, nor would they be forced to have sex. The services would be provided as a part of the overall, everyday wellbeing and improvement for people. There is also such thing as Sex Magick, if any individual wishes to practice this. Presumably, individual prostitutes or escorts would give their own styles and interests and services - e.g. if you're into vanilla sex or kinky sex; one-on-one or group sex; heterosexual, bisexual or homosexual sex; anal, oral, vaginal sex; etc., I would expect. Relationships would also still happen, but they would be more in-tune with the individuals, their personalities, their wants and needs, these same things for the partner/s and of course their (everyone invovled) Natal chart (Astrology). I don't know if there would be a service or a form of education for this exactly, because it would be up to the individual to do their own Magick workings for their ideal partner/s, but I do expect that there definitely would be Astrology lessons or classes, which would cover the sex and friendships and relationships Houses. I have read before that the Gods and Goddesses do practice contraception/protection, so if you want or need sex without any responsibilities after the respect, consent, cleanliness, etc., then that is important that forms of contraception/protection are used. I do doubt, although I may be wrong, that individuals may provide the opportunity to be impregnated for a proper agreed-up return, because society would be Society (with a capital S), and things would be much more familial and societal and not crappy and shit.

slyscorpion said:
Gentile people should be going to war with each other and destroying each other over often petty differences in ideas or culture or any of that. The Jews are fully the entire cause of all this.
I think you mean should not be.

slyscorpion said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The purpose of the miltiary is defence of the fatherland, not aggression. In the Mein Kampf, Hitler speaks of one year of compulsory military discipline for every man, in order to complete their education.

Stormblood said:
slyscorpion said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

The purpose of the miltiary is defence of the fatherland, not aggression. In the Mein Kampf, Hitler speaks of one year of compulsory military discipline for every man, in order to complete their education.

It should always be.
Military service ( or even discipline) generates a sense of purpose, brotherhood, love for your culture, learning how to bear situations which you tough were tough on a daily basis thereby growing as an individual.

ShadowTheRaven said:
The ideal empire has a military so powerful that it can take on every other nation state on the planet.
So they're going to go around bullying all the other countries, to show how big and hard they are? That sounds like trying to compensate for other inadequacies.

FancyMancy said:
So they're going to go around bullying all the other countries, to show how big and hard they are? That sounds like trying to compensate for other inadequacies.

No, so when our empire goes full Nazi, we can withstand attacks from the rest of the world and respond accordingly, in full force if necessary.

ShadowTheRaven said:
FancyMancy said:

No, so when our empire goes full Nazi, we can withstand attacks from the rest of the world and respond accordingly, in full force if necessary.
OK. It was when you said "take on", rather than "defend against". I think once the Gods and Goddesses arrive, a lot of people will turn into sheep before Them for a while, until they learn to not be sheep and instead be themselves. I think the Gods' and Goddess' returning will make a lot of big and hard zidiots impotent, and cause them to be without the ability to deny the actual truth, no matter how much NPCing they try.

FancyMancy said:
OK. It was when you said "take on", rather than "defend against". I think once the Gods and Goddesses arrive, a lot of people will turn into sheep before Them for a while, until they learn to not be sheep and instead be themselves. I think the Gods' and Goddess' returning will make a lot of big and hard zidiots impotent, and cause them to be without the ability to deny the actual truth, no matter how much NPCing they try.

Well "take on" means "fighting" in general, I'm not going to be a retard of a world leader and deliberately start World War III (or World War IV). You have to think of your enemy as a horde of zombies who will stop at nothing to kill you and eat your remains so ideally speaking, you want to have the biggest defense budget, the strongest walls, the heaviest guns, the biggest army, compulsory military service in order to have a near-unlimited reserve, a fuckton of nukes, the fastest jets, the most advanced radar systems, the most advanced missile interception systems, I could go on and on. The closest country that has all that is the United States, and it still couldn't take on the world. Maybe a world power, but not all of them at once.

I want to be prepared for this kind of scenario https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU0DNCV22dU except, you know, without Brad Pitt.

ShadowTheRaven said:
FancyMancy said:

Well "take on" means "fighting" in general, I'm not going to be a retard of a world leader and deliberately start World War III (or World War IV). You have to think of your enemy as a horde of zombies who will stop at nothing to kill you and eat your remains so ideally speaking, you want to have the biggest defense budget, the strongest walls, the heaviest guns, the biggest army, compulsory military service in order to have a near-unlimited reserve, a fuckton of nukes, the fastest jets, the most advanced radar systems, the most advanced missile interception systems, I could go on and on. The closest country that has all that is the United States, and it still couldn't take on the world. Maybe a world power, but not all of them at once.

I want to be prepared for this kind of scenario https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=uU0DNCV22dU except, you know, without Brad Pitt.
Nah, I'm not convinced braindead zombies would be clever enough to climb up each other, building a formerly-Human ladder, to be able to climb over a wall, just to commit un-suicide (seeing as they are undead), or just to cripple themselves, making it more unlikely for them to succeed which actually doesn't add to the fake intense suspense. Did the altitute turn their brains off or something? I think not only is it the zombies', but it is also that the script writers' and other production staff's heads are all in the clouds. It probably would be less nonsense for them to dig under the walls. Now if this film is the same for which I have seen adverts for a game of the same name about, World War Zed - presumably meaning the last world war ever - then I have decided to not play that game, thanks to this clip here, (I've never seen the film) because of how stupid the clever-then-suddenly-not-clever zombies have been suspending-disbelief-ed in this film!

If you fear this film would be a reality, then we have nothing to fear, my Wo/Man. If, of course, you mean it metaphorically, then NPCs, untermensch, etc., are just too... not capable enough, so I think we'd still be OK! With our personal AoP and other protections, plus our general protections from Satan and the Gods and Goddesses, plus with the establishment of the Natural Energy Grid around Earth, and other workings and meditations and Energies to control our own lives, and all of us in harmony with each other and working together... I think we're safe.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back