Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Earth Element abilities (question)

Over the past couple of months I've been amazed by how much I learned in this forum about the abilities of the Air Element. The information I got from here has led me to further understanding and now I feel pretty confident about using it in a more advanced way.

We all know how Fire can lead to Pyrokinesis (and in my experience it's also great to heal oneself) and Water can make up stand extremes of cold and be used in attraction rituals (proved to work in the latter).

But what are Earth's abilities?

I've been experimenting with it and two things have been peaking among the various things I tried to apply it to. Physical prowess/strength (I'm not going to call it Herculean because it'd be a joke but a fraction of that.. let's just say I could move something I could move before without much effort), and something that I've noticed happening on its own (pretty much on its own, as I wasn't expecting the result at all to begin with) was a clearer spiritual connection with plants (feeling the root network, knowing where there are more root concentrations underground, etc).

I'm sure there is more however. Anyone here (I assume very earthy people) can add some information?

Thank you, Brothers and Sisters.

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:

The earth element is the attunement to the physical realm.

It rules over all that is material: Money, objects, furniture, items, anything and everything you can physically touch is material including our own physical bodies. Earth has to do with nature spirits and things regarding nature, plants, dirt, rocks, animals, meteors and rock-type planets, etc. Earth is the grounding material and is used for self-control and logical awareness. My experience with a strong earth element as a drawing to gems, metals and I really enjoy working with stone. I feel very drawn to serpentinite, a type of rock.

People who lack in the earth element are the types we regard as crazy, aloof, insane or delusional as the earth element is our tethering to logic and sensibility and is the element that keeps us sound of mind and helps keep our other elements in check in regards to our ego.

Severe and dangerous lacking of earth in the soul and major excess in the water/air element induces madness and insanity, a struggle to cope and understand/interpret our physical reality around us. Additionally with such low earth there may also be a strain against the connection between the physical body and soul body as the earth element helps to tie down the connection in our everyday life. This lacking of connection from low earth is especially unhinged more so when working with the astral/non-material realm and our psychic chakras/perception/focus/ability. I have felt this strain once, though I don't really want to share how it felt, it wasn't good. One must remember to not lose themselves completely to the astral, the material is just as important.

Additionally earth helps tie down psychic and spiritual ability to controllable levels so they are not wild and undisciplined, this is where the earth element comes in handy with void meditation and discipline of the mind, will and focus. Too much earth however will make it a struggle to tune in to the astral and to work with spiritual matters to direct and focus energy, etc. There must be a perfect balance between all the aspects, elements and realms.

Hope this helps you understand the element a bit better.

Well I don’t have much to contribute, earth is my weakness element, and since it rules material principle this probably translates to physical as well (not necessarily) my own body is quite weak. Earth can likely be directed to make the body much harder to move and in workings is probably to be used best in material improvements like the home immediate surroundings and workings on ones self. Earth is kinda opposite fire in where fire is spontaneous while earth is routine and planning. higher levels probably translate to if say someone removed the earth in another it would completely throw them off balance and make one unsure of themselves or similar to where fire can incinerate another earth can be directed to crush someone’s insides or force them to the ground since it’s also technically gravity. Sorry I can’t provide more concrete stuff
Hail Satan

Ghost in the Machine said:

The earth element is the attunement to the physical realm.

It rules over all that is material: Money, objects, furniture, items, anything and everything you can physically touch is material including our own physical bodies. Earth has to do with nature spirits and things regarding nature, plants, dirt, rocks, animals, meteors and rock-type planets, etc. Earth is the grounding material and is used for self-control and logical awareness. My experience with a strong earth element as a drawing to gems, metals and I really enjoy working with stone. I feel very drawn to serpentinite, a type of rock.

People who lack in the earth element are the types we regard as crazy, aloof, insane or delusional as the earth element is our tethering to logic and sensibility and is the element that keeps us sound of mind and helps keep our other elements in check in regards to our ego.

Severe and dangerous lacking of earth in the soul and major excess in the water/air element induces madness and insanity, a struggle to cope and understand/interpret our physical reality around us. Additionally with such low earth there may also be a strain against the connection between the physical body and soul body as the earth element helps to tie down the connection in our everyday life. This lacking of connection from low earth is especially unhinged more so when working with the astral/non-material realm and our psychic chakras/perception/focus/ability. I have felt this strain once, though I don't really want to share how it felt, it wasn't good. One must remember to not lose themselves completely to the astral, the material is just as important.

Additionally earth helps tie down psychic and spiritual ability to controllable levels so they are not wild and undisciplined, this is where the earth element comes in handy with void meditation and discipline of the mind, will and focus. Too much earth however will make it a struggle to tune in to the astral and to work with spiritual matters to direct and focus energy, etc. There must be a perfect balance between all the aspects, elements and realms.

Hope this helps you understand the element a bit better.

That is true about elemental lack with earth. I worked on it though. Only my Neptune is in an earth sign. I do still find myself not desiring to deal with “material” matters in life such as food and mundane earthly things of regular life such as material things and daily routine etc cause it’s boring and conformist as I put it sometimes but I have gotten better at this. But I have gotten more grounded over the years and invoked earth a few times to correct this. I used to have a lot of anxiety and a feeling of disconnection from reality but that has gone away so that is good. I know what you are talking about.

That helps, Brother, thank you. Although my current understanding of Air has really boosted over the last month or two, I'm thinking I'm not that lacking in Earth at all as some things I can't help but notice are appallingly clear to me now. Not only I suspect I've changed so much in Elemental imbalances in my years so far that my natal chart may possibly be disregarded as futile at this point, but sometimes I even suspected I might have a dominant Earth, a theory only disproved by some neat Air features, but not all anymore.

Your reply has cast some more light on the answers I am looking for, it's clearer now. Thanks. :)

ChaosBringer666 said:

Seems pretty correct to me. I have observed how Fire tends to stick out a lot when the Earth's "dullness" becomes too boring and predictive. Routine and repetitiveness were never really my thing very much, but in SOME way I know I am repetitive in my own working and thinking, clearly not wanting to go astray from that. The JoS clearly mentions Earth people can go on years in the same routine without getting bored, while Air people adapt easily in new and unplanned situation. I tend to hate all that isn't unplanned and make it a point in writing down my intentions in magick workings before I put it all into action, as a way to reinforce my own willpower and conviction of what I'm about to do.

Kinda thinking I'm pretty balanced already then.. :/ and here I thought I was seriously lacking something. I kept shifting from one to the other for so long I must have 'accidentally' covered all the basis I needed to get to a decent balance, cuz the more I look at my natal chart the less I recognize myself in it. I agree my Fire and Water are balanced perfectly, it would be stupid to keep denying it at this point with all the proof I have for myself already, but to think I still lack Earth after all I have done, witnessed and observed would be pointless.

I think I can officially stop bitching about Elemental imbalance lol

ChaosBringer666 said:

Seems pretty correct to me. I have observed how Fire tends to stick out a lot when the Earth's "dullness" becomes too boring and predictive. Routine and repetitiveness were never really my thing very much, but in SOME way I know I am repetitive in my own working and thinking, clearly not wanting to go astray from that. The JoS clearly mentions Earth people can go on years in the same routine without getting bored, while Air people adapt easily in new and unplanned situation. I tend to hate all that isn't unplanned and make it a point in writing down my intentions in magick workings before I put it all into action, as a way to reinforce my own willpower and conviction of what I'm about to do.

Kinda thinking I'm pretty balanced already then.. :/ and here I thought I was seriously lacking something. I kept shifting from one to the other for so long I must have 'accidentally' covered all the basis I needed to get to a decent balance, cuz the more I look at my natal chart the less I recognize myself in it. I agree my Fire and Water are balanced perfectly, it would be stupid to keep denying it at this point with all the proof I have for myself already, but to think I still lack Earth after all I have done, witnessed and observed would be pointless.

Remember to keep an eye on your elements to ensure they stay balanced because depending on where your focuses are and what you put attention into, they will not remain that way. Indulging in the rulerships of specific elements can manifest in the raising of that particular element in your soul. For example I communicate and indulge in this forum a lot, and communications, writings, everything I do here is of the air element.

Air is the opposite of earth so constantly being active on this forum in the way I do and indulging in the rulerships of the air element manifests and raises my air to be higher than my earth which in time if not kept in check can lower my earth element and cause a lack of grounding. This is something I only became aware of in the past few months. As an example my earth has been lacking due to over-communications and obsession with the forum for the past couple weeks and I had neglected my earth element for a while. This has been causing mental stress and strain when I do go to visit the forum to respond to posts and answer questions, because it's too much air and not enough grounding to 'handle' it.

Rest assured I've already been keeping an eye on this and have been working to raise it again back to normal in the past few days, it's slowly getting better. But this is just what I mean by making sure you stay aware of your elements and learn to feel in your soul when one is lacking and needs to be balanced. I still always have a high earth, but sometimes the air element gets higher. Earth and water are the problem elements when it comes to me to keep in check, but I know well enough when they need my attention.

You should learn to do this as well in time, it is immensely beneficial in the long-run. I think you've been doing this already, however you haven't been aware of it. Like I always say, whatever our soul is lacking in it will 'crave' it and you will end up seeking it out in various ways, for example due to my lacking in the earth element at the moment I've been having the urge to dig or work with dirt/soil, carve or work with stones and rocks or to do something very physical and logical like put together a 3D puzzle, etc. It's very likely that you've been focusing your attention and interest upon the elements you've been lacking in, your attention switching to want to learn more about that particular element and to indulge in it.

So then you end up focusing on that element, turning your attention to it, practicing with it, etc and then incidentally end up balancing that element in the end by doing so. When you want and feel the urge to focus attention on and work with a certain element in your soul even if it's not your favourite or primary element, it's probably because you're lacking in it and are subconsciously seeking the means to raise it and attain a balance.

As I've said, you should learn to do this on purpose and practice awareness, it will greatly help you in advancement and various other things.

but to think I still lack Earth after all I have done, witnessed and observed would be pointless.

Have you done invoking the elements yet? Cuz that’s where you get the best advancements. I’ve recently started invoking earth (I’m not very good at trance) Enlil said it’s working but not the best it could, I need to be more relaxed, he suggested it after my brother started invoking fire. “to keep up with him.” ...kinda jealous of him since he has no real experience and can do it with ease. It could tell you my experiences in a few weeks if you want ? So far just occasionally feel heavier but for my brother fire has manifested in suppressed anger boiling out again.

Oh and I’m pretty sure best way to check your elements is in vision your soul like a pentagram fire top left water on the bottom and earth top right air on the bottom :)

Remember to keep an eye on your elements to ensure they stay balanced because depending on where your focuses are and what you put attention into, they will not remain that way. Indulging in the rulerships of specific elements can manifest in the raising of that particular element in your soul. For example I communicate and indulge in this forum a lot, and communications, writings, everything I do here is of the air element.

Air is the opposite of earth so constantly being active on this forum in the way I do.
Really?! I was unaware the material world could affect your balance but this does make sense now that I’ve pondered it, they obviously affect each other. But spiritual alchemy more so right?? Today I actually seemed to get better results felt like I was sinking hmmm given the thought makes sense why my water and fire seem less now guess I’ll try those next, maybe akasha. Oh also how would you increase water in the material sense? Thank you for making me aware of this :D
Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Enlil !

ChaosBringer666 said:

Air is the opposite of earth so constantly being active on this forum in the way I do.
Really?! I was unaware the material world could affect your balance but this does make sense now that I’ve pondered it, they obviously affect each other. But spiritual alchemy more so right?? Today I actually seemed to get better results felt like I was sinking hmmm given the thought makes sense why my water and fire seem less now guess I’ll try those next, maybe akasha. Oh also how would you increase water in the material sense? Thank you for making me aware of this :D
Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Enlil !

The two realms of the physical and astral mirror each other this is just the law of our universe, what is done on one realm affects the other. Most people don't realize that our spiritual elements can be risen or amplified by indulging in things related to them on the physical because they forget about the mirroring factor of the two planes.

For raising the water element in the physical sense: Ice carving, working with ice, building snowmen or doing things with snow, going swimming, fishing, tending to an aquarium or looking after a pet fish, water-colour painting, a relaxing and cooling bath (the cooling part is important but it should not be cold that it is uncomfortable), working or doing things with the colour blue like crafting or knitting with blue materials or yarn, sincere affectionate bonding with a friend or partner, working and bonding with youth such as that of a kindergarten teacher or a babysitter and things involving art, beauty and creativity such as a working or going to a salon, styling, interior decorating, make-up, colouring books, etc.

I've been observing something like that "need" to do something related to one Element in particular. Sometimes I just go dive big time into drawing, determined to improve my skills, understanding the anatomy of things and such. Then all of a sudden I lost interest and say.. pff, nah. Other times it's more Earth related, wanting to work in the garden or build something, but not as strong as the creative principle I guess (not like I'm planning to become a great artist or something, it changes by the period).
Good to know this is one of the ways I can check with Element is at work most, or rather.. more needy more like. The Fire comes out as a sort of homicidal thing, usually directed on those I know to be responsible of animal cruelty or scum in general. I always tend to see Fire as 'a weapon' (for assassination, especially since I read how it had been used in in the 1940s and such), even if I have had proof for myself that it can very well heal as well (had a cyst or something and I flooded it with Fire the day before it disappeared, and basically any similar problem I had due to stress I solved with Fire as my personal doctor).

Thanks for the hint then, I'll try to get used to feeling what Elements require more work and when, but right now I'm just starting to get used a bit to absorbing Akasha, which until now never felt like anything.. now it's something, not sure what 'something' but it feels like something's going on. I just started using it as the main energy in the "Beautiful Meditation from Satan" (in the JoS, fifth meditation, second column) as it's supposed to get the crown and pineal gland to work. Working on my head chakras that's just 'the shit', probably.

Oh, one more thing.. a week ago or so I.. shut down everything and just connected with the Air. The result was that I felt my third eye "move". Like, physically move, it almost 'throbbed', vibrated for a while. I was surprised as f*** cuz something like that was a first for me, but I assumed it was an improvement. I'm going to try again and see if I can unlock more of myself this way too. Ever had that happen to you? Vibrating third eye or other chakra? Sorry if it's something common and I'm just making a big deal out of it, it's just caught me by surprise. Reminded me of when I named the last thoughtform and while chanting the name I felt something similar on the pineal gland. Surprising, sudden and short.

ChaosBringer666 said:
Have you done invoking the elements yet? Cuz that’s where you get the best advancements. I’ve recently started invoking earth (I’m not very good at trance) Enlil said it’s working but not the best it could, I need to be more relaxed, he suggested it after my brother started invoking fire. “to keep up with him.” ...kinda jealous of him since he has no real experience and can do it with ease. It could tell you my experiences in a few weeks if you want ? So far just occasionally feel heavier but for my brother fire has manifested in suppressed anger boiling out again.

I've been invoking the Elements for a while now but I haven't truly felt much energy (or "at all") until the last couple of years, only this year being the first time I started to control my energy a little more so I could feel it. The other three Elements (Fire, Water and now also Air) have been easy or easier to understand so far, but Earth has been more complicated, causing different effects, strength, pain, spiritual connection with plants... I'm sure there's a lot more I haven't discovered yet, that's why I asked.

Since you mentioned it (and you seem to be in a competition with your brother), let me tell you this... do NOT overload yourself with Earth. From my experience it can be a dodgy Element: one moment you feel great and almost capable of controlling gravity masses, the day after your muscles feel like they're being stuck with needles and you can't even lay down on your bed. Go easy and test yourself and your resistance to it often, only increasing the absorption when you're confident enough that you can stand it. Best of luck.

ChaosBringer666 said:
Oh and I’m pretty sure best way to check your elements is in vision your soul like a pentagram fire top left water on the bottom and earth top right air on the bottom :)
Disregard this it shows you on the degrees and fixed star page of Azazel’s Astrology, couldn’t remember where I saw it feelsbadman

Oh, one more thing.. a week ago or so I.. shut down everything and just connected with the Air. The result was that I felt my third eye "move". Like, physically move, it almost 'throbbed', vibrated for a while. I was surprised as f*** cuz something like that was a first for me, but I assumed it was an improvement. I'm going to try again and see if I can unlock more of myself this way too. Ever had that happen to you? Vibrating third eye or other chakra? Sorry if it's something common and I'm just making a big deal out of it, it's just caught me by surprise. Reminded me of when I named the last thoughtform and while chanting the name I felt something similar on the pineal gland. Surprising, sudden and short.

This has happened to me yes, but in my case it was my focus on my third-eye faltering to where I misaligned the energy direction off to the left and the pressure in my forehead followed suit, making it feel like the chakra itself moved to the left of my forehead.

Just make sure whatever chakra you're focusing on or working with is generally aligned properly in a centred fashion. I have also felt sudden 'pops', pinches and very quick and unexpected pressures to a chakra, which might be what you're describing, in which case it's perfectly normal.

Since you were focusing on an element and not on the third-eye, the third eye has to do with our astral sight, you likely were visualizing something intensely and ended up unintentionally trying to view it directly through your third-eye, which may have prompted the sensation as if you were focusing on or working with the chakra instead of the element. The sudden triggered pressure from this in your third-eye may be what you're thinking as the third-eye moving.

What you describe feels very much like what I felt. I'm not really familiar with this at all so I don't really understand what happened there, but what you report sounds similar enough and I imagine it's a similar situation. It would makes sense along with my increased feeling with visualization, explaining the physical feeling.

I've been invoking the Elements for a while now but I haven't truly felt much energy (or "at all") until the last couple of years, only this year being the first time I started to control my energy a little more so I could feel it. The other three Elements (Fire, Water and now also Air) have been easy or easier to understand so far, but Earth has been more complicated, causing different effects, strength, pain, spiritual connection with plants... I'm sure there's a lot more I haven't discovered yet, that's why I asked.

Since you mentioned it (and you seem to be in a competition with your brother), let me tell you this... do NOT overload yourself with Earth. From my experience it can be a dodgy Element: one moment you feel great and almost capable of controlling gravity masses, the day after your muscles feel like they're being stuck with needles and you can't even lay down on your bed. Go easy and test yourself and your resistance to it often, only increasing the absorption when you're confident enough that you can stand it. Best of luck.
honestly I think I need to practice trance for a bit first. Although i have been told by Azazel what I need to regarding my elements. (seems like my fire is actually lacking a bit now) So I seem pretty balanced as of right now, Thank you for the warnings I definitely don’t want to hurt my body like that, though I think earth might be the element I’m good at manipulating. 9 RTR’s done today and my routine was pretty solid too again thanks :) ( for whatever reason I didn’t get notifications for this thread)

The two realms of the physical and astral mirror each other this is just the law of our universe, what is done on one realm affects the other. Most people don't realize that our spiritual elements can be risen or amplified by indulging in things related to them on the physical because they forget about the mirroring factor of the two planes.

For raising the water element in the physical sense: Ice carving, working with ice, building snowmen or doing things with snow, going swimming, fishing, tending to an aquarium or looking after a pet fish, water-colour painting, a relaxing and cooling bath (the cooling part is important but it should not be cold that it is uncomfortable), working or doing things with the colour blue like crafting or knitting with blue materials or yarn, sincere affectionate bonding with a friend or partner, working and bonding with youth such as that of a kindergarten teacher or a babysitter and things involving art, beauty and creativity such as a working or going to a salon, styling, interior decorating, make-up, colouring books, etc.
Ahh thank you very helpful I’ll try to balance such material indulgences as well :)

ChaosBringer666 said:
honestly I think I need to practice trance for a bit first. Although i have been told by Azazel what I need to regarding my elements. (seems like my fire is actually lacking a bit now) So I seem pretty balanced as of right now, Thank you for the warnings I definitely don’t want to hurt my body like that, though I think earth might be the element I’m good at manipulating. 9 RTR’s done today and my routine was pretty solid too again thanks :) ( for whatever reason I didn’t get notifications for this thread)

Personally, I think I suck at trance. And the reason is simply that I think too much about going in a trance. Thinking/worrying too much uses up left/logical brain, and this makes it so that our right brain can't be used. The best trances I had happened when I wasn't thinking about anything, or managed to slow my head down to only one thought at a time (like a single song/music/image, something). Void meditation, I think, only really helps the already skilled at "limiting their mind noise". When I try Void I can't even hold the mind silence for 5 seconds, let alone 5 MINUTES. That is simply the hardest thing in the world for me.
What worked best was instead still think, but focus the scattered thoughts into one only thing. If I do it with a song, or better, a music without words (like classical music) I can begin to see images. Seeing sounds, touching scents, hearing colors, is called Synestesia, it's where your senses pick up on more things than they normally do, increasing the amoung of information you get, and so increasing your perception.

Try it if you have a hard time, I know it helped me at least, so it's GOT to work on better people lol.

And yeah, for some reason a lot of the time I don't get notifications about messages and replies, takes me a while to find them and get back to the person.

Personally, I think I suck at trance. And the reason is simply that I think too much about going in a trance. Thinking/worrying too much uses up left/logical brain, and this makes it so that our right brain can't be used. The best trances I had happened when I wasn't thinking about anything, or managed to slow my head down to only one thought at a time (like a single song/music/image, something). Void meditation, I think, only really helps the already skilled at "limiting their mind noise". When I try Void I can't even hold the mind silence for 5 seconds, let alone 5 MINUTES. That is simply the hardest thing in the world for me.
What worked best was instead still think, but focus the scattered thoughts into one only thing. If I do it with a song, or better, a music without words (like classical music) I can begin to see images. Seeing sounds, touching scents, hearing colors, is called Synestesia, it's where your senses pick up on more things than they normally do, increasing the amoung of information you get, and so increasing your perception.

Try it if you have a hard time, I know it helped me at least, so it's GOT to work on better people lol.

And yeah, for some reason a lot of the time I don't get notifications about messages and replies, takes me a while to find them and get back to the person.
Ya actually I feel the same in the way of trance and stilling my mind it’s pretty difficult for me but I’m pretty good at multitasking different meditations for example doing ball of light while also spinning it and the chakras it passes through, I wasn’t really able do void meditation breath (uniform breaths) my mind would keep wandering, until I imagined my astral body turned around and counting the numbers by pointing at them, the more levels of focus the better for me. I’ll definitely try focusing on music, and for trance maybe we should just focus on relaxing instead of trying to go deeper, that’s what my brother did lol

ChaosBringer666 said:
Ya actually I feel the same in the way of trance and stilling my mind it’s pretty difficult for me but I’m pretty good at multitasking different meditations for example doing ball of light while also spinning it and the chakras it passes through, I wasn’t really able do void meditation breath (uniform breaths) my mind would keep wandering, until I imagined my astral body turned around and counting the numbers by pointing at them, the more levels of focus the better for me. I’ll definitely try focusing on music, and for trance maybe we should just focus on relaxing instead of trying to go deeper, that’s what my brother did lol

From the way you describe it, it sounds to me like you're much more of a visual thinker than anything else, hence, probably, why visualizing multiple things at ones comes easier. I'd also think that you 'need' to think of multiple things at once in order not to give any freedom to your brain, knowing it would probably wonder and think of unnecessary things that distract you from the meditation.

My suggestion, try keeping things as simple as possible, letting go of one visualization among them after another and focusing entirely on one... like the light ball going up and down your chakras for instance, and try to see if you feel them or some effects other than you visualizing the spinning. If you pour water in a flower pot you don't have to visualize the roots drinking it up, they do it anyway. You can either try and "prime" the chakras with the light ball FIRST, and then focus entirely on them spinning and using that light to grow and empower themselves.
I'm telling you this because I used to think that visualization was all I ever needed (when I was new in the JoS in 2002) and got surprised that none of the meditations would feel like something at least.

As for the breathing, I use it as either the energy absorption but mostly for its sound and feel, that make me focus on it and giving my mind that 'emptyness' I need to let information flow in, mostly in the form of visions. It's not much for now, but it's been a start after years of radio silence with the Gods.

From the way you describe it, it sounds to me like you're much more of a visual thinker than anything else, hence, probably, why visualizing multiple things at ones comes easier. I'd also think that you 'need' to think of multiple things at once in order not to give any freedom to your brain, knowing it would probably wonder and think of unnecessary things that distract you from the meditation.

My suggestion, try keeping things as simple as possible, letting go of one visualization among them after another and focusing entirely on one... like the light ball going up and down your chakras for instance, and try to see if you feel them or some effects other than you visualizing the spinning. If you pour water in a flower pot you don't have to visualize the roots drinking it up, they do it anyway. You can either try and "prime" the chakras with the light ball FIRST, and then focus entirely on them spinning and using that light to grow and empower themselves.
I'm telling you this because I used to think that visualization was all I ever needed (when I was new in the JoS in 2002) and got surprised that none of the meditations would feel like something at least.

As for the breathing, I use it as either the energy absorption but mostly for its sound and feel, that make me focus on it and giving my mind that 'emptyness' I need to let information flow in, mostly in the form of visions. It's not much for now, but it's been a start after years of radio silence with the Gods.
Interesting, so your saying I should focus more on the feeling? After attempting this with a few meditations I’ve noticed different a different feeling, with chakra spinning and third eye, pineal breathing meditation like it’s activating my third eye in a different way, thank you soo much :D
I think this is exactly what I need for my spiritual advancement.

2002 huh guess that makes you my senior Lol, wish I could’ve been born sooner, alas it ‘twas not meant for me. I think I know what you mean by visions lately I’ve been having lots of them. even in my dreams it seems I’m talking to different Gods, but I can’t remember much hopefully I’m not bugging them too much lol or maybe they’re just dreams I don’t really know. Anyway thanks again for the advice.

ChaosBringer666 said:
[ quote]Interesting, so your saying I should focus more on the feeling? After attempting this with a few meditations I’ve noticed different a different feeling, with chakra spinning and third eye, pineal breathing meditation like it’s activating my third eye in a different way, thank you soo much :D
I think this is exactly what I need for my spiritual advancement.

2002 huh guess that makes you my senior Lol, wish I could’ve been born sooner, alas it ‘twas not meant for me. I think I know what you mean by visions lately I’ve been having lots of them. even in my dreams it seems I’m talking to different Gods, but I can’t remember much hopefully I’m not bugging them too much lol or maybe they’re just dreams I don’t really know. Anyway thanks again for the advice.

Funny you mentioned feeling AND pineal gland meditation lol. After my initial experiences over the last few months doing RTRs and find my element, I was appalled by the amount of energy I felt in my third eye and temple chakras, but wanted to make sure I did something good for my pineal gland and sixth chakra as well, so I used something between the "Beautiful Meditation from Satan" (which managed to give ME an effect, not as strong as HP Maxine's most likely but very obvious and easy to get) .....[[[aaand I did it just now to see if I felt that much and I STILL do.. this is a truly BEAUTIFUL Meditation, I'm gonna keep it up more now.. don't know why I quit after feeling it so much]]].... and the Pineal Meditation.
Knowing my element I used it as the energy I absorbed in my head and this worked even better (just now when I did it I simply used light energy and it still gave me that effect and actually more.. I'm feeling the 'hangover' effect lol, I wonder why I don't do this when I stupidly try to Void meditate and see I'm getting nowhere.. wtf? :/ )

Anyway, I'm glad if that helped you, it's always good to be able to make a Brother or Sister step forward some more. And I'm in no way a 'senior' here lol.. just was lucky enough to find the JoS in the same year it was born (PRETTY sure Father Satan brought me here). I just wish I could have started to open right after that year, cuz there have been times I wondered if it really was not all in my head, not feeling energy at all and not having met any Demons or Father even once. After that changed (something like 10 years later, when I saw Haures for the first time) I got a lot more motivated, but still no energy. Could work with it on others big time, but felt none of it. Just now (thanks to the RTR) I started feeling, finally.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back