Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

who are those people?

I made a video about New World Order which the text is on JoS website, and there it says that spiritual knowledge and occult power will firmly be in the hands of the jews for total world control. And im just curious... who are those people? Is one of their members Donald Trump?
Here is the link for the video: https://www.bitchute.com/video/WqTzRJlT8OsK/

Hail Satan!

himmler was a legend said:
I made a video about New World Order which the text is on JoS website, and there it says that spiritual knowledge and occult power will firmly be in the hands of the jews for total world control. And im just curious... who are those people? Is one of their members Donald Trump?
Those people who have the occult knowledge form the rabbinical elite that you will never see in the mainstream media. Donald Trump is just a puppet that execute orders, like all the other presidents. Trump is a little bit disobedient, this is why the jewish media hates him but he is still under their control. It is said that this rabbinical elite will form the council that will rule the jewish communist global state from Israel. I forgot how it's called unfortunately but I seen a little bit from the video and you know definitely what I am reffering to.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back