Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

News media reveals UFOs are a FACT

Wayofthegods

So basically everything we have been saying for years. Called crazy all this time, then they will just switch too, oh yeah we knew that the whole time.

So should we start calling them nut jobs now?

https://youtu.be/1ruFixSu0wA

Aldrick said:
So basically everything we have been saying for years. Called crazy all this time, then they will just switch too, oh yeah we knew that the whole time.

This was 2 years ago and either way the masses will think up a shit ton of excuses to deny UFOs and call the news media, government and related ilk revealing UFOs as some kind of 'control' plan or what-have-you.

These people in the comments who seem to recognize that aliens are real and seem to want them to be so are still remaining in the comfort of their mind regarding the potential of doubt and falsehood. I assure you if they actually SEE it... right in their faces... they will be scared shitless and would not know how to handle it.

Many people will do everything in their power to refuse the fact that aliens exist because it's simply beyond their comprehension and they would not be able to handle the reality appropriately. The sheer idea that we are not alone in this universe and that there are far more powerful advanced and potentially dangerous races 'out there' scares a lot of people.

It's going to take something massive to really reveal that aliens are real to all of humanity without a shadow of a doubt, I'm talking a global scale event, not a few videos on the news by the government of which nobody trusts anyways.

As much as most us want to do that, I've been noticing a lot people are beginning to wake up on what's really going on.

So I travel from Earth to Planet Trump on the other side of the great divide, and all I do is fly alongside an aircraft, semi-visibly, going in a silly voice "'Eyaaah!" waving hand vigourously with a silly grin on my face, then, yeah? That seems rather a waste of many things for a silly prank. No, of course aliens/ETs exist; I'm not denying that in the slightest, but if we are being watched, and if they have technology far more advanced than ours, then it's amazing how we can see a galaxy 300 million lightyears away from "the edge of the Universe" (in one direction) with our primitive technology, but they have to come aaaaallllllll the way over here, to be within 20 miles of the Planet, with their advanced technology, to be able to watch us sunbathing naked on our rooftops.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Aldrick said:

This was 2 years ago and either way the masses will think up a shit ton of excuses to deny UFOs and call the news media, government and related ilk revealing UFOs as some kind of 'control' plan or what-have-you.

These people in the comments who seem to recognize that aliens are real and seem to want them to be so are still remaining in the comfort of their mind regarding the potential of doubt and falsehood. I assure you if they actually SEE it... right in their faces... they will be scared shitless and would not know how to handle it.

Many people will do everything in their power to refuse the fact that aliens exist because it's simply beyond their comprehension and they would not be able to handle the reality appropriately. The sheer idea that we are not alone in this universe and that there are far more powerful advanced and potentially dangerous races 'out there' scares a lot of people.

It's going to take something massive to really reveal that aliens are real to all of humanity without a shadow of a doubt, I'm talking a global scale event, not a few videos on the news by the government of which nobody trusts anyways.

Exactly. Even with the videos being made public people are saying "It's just an experimental aircraft / hypersonic glider" or "This DOESN'T mean aliens exist"

People will cope and cope and cope until they're lined up and shot or beaten to a pulp for not being progressive enough. Here in the West we have it the worst mentally; Plan for your retirement in 50+ years goy, the stock market can only go up goy, don't have kids to save the environment but welcome in Endless waves of migrants goy, etc. . Endless diversion after diversion, whereas in less fortunate counties and even Asia they see what's going on and mock us. On top of this the barrier still exists to one degree or another, blocking people from seeing the truth laid bare in front of their eyes :/

As much as I know it's not going to happen, a giant and public reveal of the truth would benefit everyone in the long term. Though at the rate we're going this may very well happen, especially with as tense as the World as a whole is right now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back