Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Workings during pregnancy

BoRn of fire

Hey guys isit safe doing protection working during pregnancy ? As my partner started a working for 40 days and I’m just curious isit safe for the unborn baby ?

BoRn of fire said:
Hey guys isit safe doing protection working during pregnancy ? As my partner started a working for 40 days and I’m just curious isit safe for the unborn baby ?

Sure, you can also do this:

"Btw, do a working that will protect it throughout it's life!!!!

BJÖRK
Germanic: Bercna (Berkano)
Gothic: Bairkan
Norse: Bjarkan
Anglo-Saxon: Beroc
Icelandic: Bjarkan
Norwegian: Bjarkan

#18. This rune can be used in workings for female fertility, feminine magick, and nurturing. It is used in concealment and protection. This rune symbolizes feminine energies. It is an old Pagan custom to enclose a child at birth with the protective energies of Berkano, which remain with him/her throughout his/her life.

Source: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html" HailMotherLilith
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12839&p=47238&hilit=Berkano+rune+protection+child#p47238

BoRn of fire said:
It is protection working, it should be beneficial. But probably if you do powerful and intense protection meditations, it might not be very good for the baby

The Alchemist7 said:
BoRn of fire said:
It is protection working, it should be beneficial. But probably if you do powerful and intense protection meditations, it might not be very good for the baby
Ok cool I also thought it could b beneficial as the baby are kinda like one with the mother but my question was based on something Maxine said that one should not draw in energy with a baby/child or animal in the same room so I just wanted to know if the same applied but after all the baby is unborn ofcoz so mayb it’s different I just wana be rather safe than sorry

BoRn of fire said:
Ok cool I also thought it could b beneficial as the baby are kinda like one with the mother but my question was based on something Maxine said that one should not draw in energy with a baby/child or animal in the same room so I just wanted to know if the same applied but after all the baby is unborn ofcoz so mayb it’s different I just wana be rather safe than sorry
I think you might be reffering to this:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=22134&p=94180&hilit=cleaning#p94180
She said: „When we clean our auras, even though we direct the bad energy down through the ground or floor, and with the help of our Guardian Demons, (they sometimes have assistants who take it away), it still is not safe to have any animals or children, or anyone else for that matter in the room. The energy is spiritual filth. ”

I think is fine since the baby is inside the mother's womb and is not outside in the room to potentially interfere with the negative energy after it had been removed from the soul.
As for protection, drawing in protective energy, that is pozitive beneficial energy, it shouldn't harm in anyway because this energy is actually pulled in the aura, outside the body.

BoRn of fire said:
The Alchemist7 said:
BoRn of fire said:

you collect energy outside your body not from your child. If you don´t take all your energy and fokus on a point on your body I don´t see how this could harm the baby.

I would get some guidance from the Gods by asking the best for this period and actions. Follow your intuition more in these cases than opinions of others
The habitat , the home wouldn't be a better choice? Do protection of the house and places where you guys are and go

PAZUZU is amazing and very nice and responsive, you might consider approaching him

Yeah it is safe..
Somewhere on JoS I recall reading that magic power is inherited from one's parents as well

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back