Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

foundation meditation question

I breath in white energy (i dont visualize it) and focus on the feeling, but the next day i did the same steps like before, and i couldnt feel any energy. It is like im not breathing any energy in myself. What am i doing wrong?
Pleae help.

Hail Satan!

Well, it is nothing to worry about, it its a matter of perception and state of mind, the better the trance the better the feeling. Keep doing it routinely and you will see that in time by the same mechanism you'll absorb energy and feel it in any trance or active state.

Don't doubt whatever you do, the secret is to make sure you do the best you can and to do it routinely. I guarantee you that in time you see progress and everyday you discover something new about meditation and self.

Not that it concerns in this case, but to be aware, with the foundation meditation and absorbing in general energy, power meditation, it is best to do it away of electronics, if you care about battery life or not short circuiting

You gotta relax, focus, visualize, being in some amount of a trance is very helpful. If you are just sitting there with your normal amount of brain activity, then you are not focused and paying attention enough and you are not in enough of a trance. Also possible that you are doing something that has an effect, but that you just can't feel what you are doing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back