Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

College

Alta Serpentis

Hey, so I have a serious query about college. I'm currently on the tail end of my first year, and candidly speaking not doing the best. I have no interest in any majors, I have no goals other than to pursue something of use in the future for the new world were ushering in. This being said, ive in part realized one thing I could do, which would be beneficial to our future is to dropout and meditate full time. I love meditating, all I want to do is advance, and I feel like "life" so often hinders such activities. I know it may not be a wise idea, but the worst case scenario is I lose my scholarship and pay full price later in life like everyone else, or as satanists would we really need to be "college educated" for certain things. All college is is a Jew though installation device on humanities budding generation. In my french (grammar) class all we talk about is accepting migrants and multiculturalism. I kinda just want to be apart from all of that and be able to work on myself. What are everyone's thoughts? And thank you all so much in advance!

So get a degree that is actually worth something. Like some kind of engineering degree. If you're doing something dumb like gender studies or art history, then it is completely worthless.

Or if you prefer get into the trades, in the USA it seems like you have some real nice programs for that and you can even earn up to 100k a year.

I'm quite horrible at math and science, I can write but I'm not sure what good that could do. If I want at all concerned about money I'd go to culinary school. What will we be doing after everything happens, just normal job but as satanists?

Sybellum said:
I'm quite horrible at math and science, I can write but I'm not sure what good that could do. If I want at all concerned about money I'd go to culinary school. What will we be doing after everything happens, just normal job but as satanists?
You should follow your vocations, you can see those in your natal chart. What you will be doing after all ends is what you are good at doing.

I mean I'm sure we'd have jobs, that much is obvious. But the jobs we have in the future may very well not exist in the present, or aren't clearly apparent, what I'm moreso saying is after everything will we do quotidian work or something 'more'.

Sybellum said:
It seems you are studying liberal arts. You stilll would need good mathematics to land many jobs. Try developing a job worthy skill related to your field of study. Most of science and maths graduates already can go to financial and managerial stuff besides their own field of study. Try doing a minor in finance or economics. You can always improve maths by studying it online if you do not understand it. Or maybe you have a low self esteem about your math skills.

Sybellum said:
Hey, so I have a serious query about college. I'm currently on the tail end of my first year, and candidly speaking not doing the best. I have no interest in any majors, I have no goals other than to pursue something of use in the future for the new world were ushering in. This being said, ive in part realized one thing I could do, which would be beneficial to our future is to dropout and meditate full time. I love meditating, all I want to do is advance, and I feel like "life" so often hinders such activities. I know it may not be a wise idea, but the worst case scenario is I lose my scholarship and pay full price later in life like everyone else, or as satanists would we really need to be "college educated" for certain things. All college is is a Jew though installation device on humanities budding generation. In my french (grammar) class all we talk about is accepting migrants and multiculturalism. I kinda just want to be apart from all of that and be able to work on myself. What are everyone's thoughts? And thank you all so much in advance!
Read something that makes MONEY.

If you have the opportunity to go to college, don’t waste it. I don’t entirely regret wasting mine on liberal arts but it yeah, it was a waste. I didn’t try hard enough to be a part of academia either.

And really, the stem path is starting to not be much better. These jobs are over saturated. Trades are the best things to get into now, at least in the US. Welding, electricity, automotive. What are you interested in? Really think about it and plan it out. The best part of college for any career is that you have professionals you can network with. Do internships. Get a foot in before you finish.

You know you can meditate and do other things too. It’s called time management. How are you going to meditate all day and earn the money to live? Unless you just had some genius plan to make money on the side, I would stick with college and learn to manage your time. Not everyone just gets to sit and meditate all day, even if you dropped out I doubt that would be a reality.

Aquarius said:
You should follow your vocations, you can see those in your natal chart. What you will be doing after all ends is what you are good at doing.

I guess that means it's either the military, politics, or being a musician for me, because that's in my natal chart even though I have an aptitude in aviation which wasn't mentioned in the career reading I received from Lydia. Unless somebody else here knows how to start and operate a Boeing 737 Max from Cold and Dark.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back