Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Update on HPS Maxine's 13/May/2019 post?

Poweredbythesun

Website
www.satanisgod.org
Did I miss an important post or is the important information that will change everything taking awhile to discern?

I waited an extra 2 weeks past the solar new year in case it was delayed, but I'm assuming this has changed or we're waiting on something. Either way I just wanted to ask what happened, it's by no means something to rush, but just a curiosity I had.

On top of this, the working to destroy 'Leviathan', the enemy astral grid they have made around Earth.

This post doesn't need approved, just looked at by a HP as these are genuine questions I've had for awhile. And I know both will come out in due time, but for now I feel a question as to what happened or is happening is in order. All of this does not discount the COVID pandemic either, I know how stressed the HPs and HPS' are and how very busy too.

I trust this will be talked about some time (hopefully) soon. Thank you all for all that you have done, are doing, and will do.

Poweredbythesun said:
Did I miss an important post or is the important information that will change everything taking awhile to discern?
It hasn't been posted yet. I think it depends of how the things are going, I guess nobody expected this ``pandemic`` to emerge.

I believe their thoughtform has to be destroyed also referred to sometimes as their energy being taken down to zero with the final rtr before we can do this. This will happen eventually and many members her may or may not know it to be honest but it will probably be posted on when it does happen. I personally think it’s close but then again I thought that for a bit 4 weeks ago so who knows.

They will post the New ritual(s) when the Gods tell them too is my guess. We are not even that far into the solar year yet (it starts Spring Equinox or possibly Beltane not sure what she was referring to) so don’t worry it will come.

I am so looking forward to this...

In case anyone doesn't know what the OP is referring to:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19560

Aquarius said:
Shael said:
Lydia said:
I am so looking forward to this...
Same here.
Same here.
She said this year so it's not that far. Beltane happened some days ago and usually, she does talks with Father Satan on Beltane, maybe she will write something about it in some days (?). Father Satan did say to her that he will reveal something this year that will change everything, I'm excited for this as well.

luis said:
Aquarius said:
Shael said:
Same here.
Same here.
She said this year so it's not that far. Beltane happened some days ago and usually, she does talks with Father Satan on Beltane, maybe she will write something about it in some days (?). Father Satan did say to her that he will reveal something this year that will change everything, I'm excited for this as well.

It can happen at any time during 2020. There is still time.

From what I remember now that I've re read the original post is about destroying the grid which could make people even wake up at much faster rates. Now it all makes sense why the enemy is shitting their pants trying pandemics and wars.

EasternFireLion666 said:
luis said:
Aquarius said:
Same here.

From what I remember now that I've re read the original post is about destroying the grid which could make people even wake up at much faster rates. Now it all makes sense why the enemy is shitting their pants trying pandemics and wars.

The Solar year I believe Starts either Sun in Aries or Beltane depending on what Maxine was using to calculate that. It is also possible and no one should be mad at this if that is the plan that we are going to start this on or Around May 25th 2021. There is a total eclipse at that time although with the Eclipse being in Sagittarius very near the star Antares (i believe around 11 or 12 degress Sagittarius is the moon during the start of the eclipse if i remember right and this star and sign deals with religion and dogma) there may be a plan to do something to expose the religion aspect of the enemy more at that time like a sigil or something to incite intrest in Satanism idk. So we still have awhile before the solar year is over anyways and there is what i said.

No one knows when its going to be posted i look forward to it too.

Like i said though I believe most the Jewish crap has to lowered by a lot with the final rtr before we can do this.

I think we are making nice progress.

Actually come to think of it I look forward to the eclipse on its own to be honest too. Antaries deals with "rebelling agaist oppressive religious dogma and a warrior like mentality" so this may be a big blow to xtianity or Islam on its own with the energy even if we did nothing then but trust me we will. The area around and on Antaries is activated by the eclipse interesting.

Will look up the exact degree and post on this next year in March or something. Should be interesting what happens.

slyscorpion said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
luis said:

The Solar year I believe Starts either Sun in Aries or Beltane depending on what Maxine was using to calculate that. It is also possible and no one should be mad at this if that is the plan that we are going to start this on or Around May 25th 2021. There is a total eclipse at that time although with the Eclipse being in Sagittarius very near the star Antares (i believe around 11 or 12 degress Sagittarius is the moon during the start of the eclipse if i remember right and this star and sign deals with religion and dogma) there may be a plan to do something to expose the religion aspect of the enemy more at that time like a sigil or something to incite intrest in Satanism idk. So we still have awhile before the solar year is over anyways and there is what i said.

Like i said though I believe most the Jewish crap has to lowered by a lot with the final rtr before we can do this.

Actually come to think of it I look forward to the eclipse on its own to be honest too. Antaries deals with "rebelling agaist oppressive religious dogma and a warrior like mentality" so this may be a big blow to xtianity or Islam on its own with the energy even if we did nothing then but trust me we will. The area around and on Antaries is activated by the eclipse interesting.

Will look up the exact degree and post on this next year in March or something. Should be interesting what happens.

Thanks for the info slyscorpion!

Btw I was thinking about smth. An astrological era is about 2000 years. We have been in the pisces era, the era of jesus that is equivalent to credibility, deception and religious manipulation. Exactly what happened.

At the moment we transited from the end of pisces into aquarius, the era we become a Satanic world order again. Maxine said in the 2000's that aprox 10 000 years ago the Gods lost the battle for earth. Maybe it was a bit more idk like 12 000 - 14 000 or more during the former age of pisces. Maybe the begining of the pisces era.

You see astrology is like a cycle it can be represented like the trigonometrical circle which analytically is a sinusoidal graphic. In short all repeats itself.

My guess is that the IGF (inter galactic federation - what Maxine called the reptilian empire) attacks at the beginning of the pisces era as it is the era when our minds are the most vulnerable and the energies are very bad. Just think at everything that happened in the past 2000 years. The jews were fighting gentiles mainly using the torah and other books. Untill at the begining of pisces they decided to create an infiltration religion that brought down the strongest empire at that time.

Probably we will need to consolidate the earth big time as when certain eras come trying times may come as well.

EasternFireLion666 said:
slyscorpion said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

Btw I was thinking about smth. An astrological era is about 2000 years. We have been in the pisces era, the era of jesus that is equivalent to credibility, deception and religious manipulation. Exactly what happened.

At the moment we transited from the end of pisces into aquarius, the era we become a Satanic world order again. Maxine said in the 2000's that aprox 10 000 years ago the Gods lost the battle for earth. Maybe it was a bit more idk like 12 000 - 14 000 or more during the former age of pisces. Maybe the begining of the pisces era.

You see astrology is like a cycle it can be represented like the trigonometrical circle which analytically is a sinusoidal graphic. In short all repeats itself.

My guess is that the IGF (inter galactic federation - what Maxine called the reptilian empire) attacks at the beginning of the pisces era as it is the era when our minds are the most vulnerable and the energies are very bad. Just think at everything that happened in the past 2000 years. The jews were fighting gentiles mainly using the torah and other books. Untill at the begining of pisces they decided to create an infiltration religion that brought down the strongest empire at that time.

Probably we will need to consolidate the earth big time as when certain eras come trying times may come as well.
The reptilians know how to use the energy of the stars at their advantage. At the time this was the best move and they tried it. It worked untill now, with the F-RTR they will not have magick anymore and they will be destroyed in time, this is what the God's said so there is no reason to doubt it, we just have to keep doing the F-RTR as much as we can and it will have go fine.

EasternFireLion666 said:
slyscorpion said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

We better really work on achieving Godhood as a species more so before Aqaurius is near its end and some kind of protective energy around earth. The problems come a lot sooner than next pisces otherwise. There is age of Capricorn. Cant imagine that being much better if the enemy or someone can attack.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back