Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dreams and Hints from the Gods (My latest and most obvious)

Sometimes when I get proper sleep I have 'those' dreams. Those that feel so real you just have to assume someone wants you to look deeper.

Last night's dream: I was in a highly techological/digital prison and the only way out was the ability some have called 'Technopathy'. This basically means, don't think of the technology imprisoning you 'as the enemy', but simply as another prisoner, used by the enemy because of the things it can do. Befriending it in order to work together and escape. That's what I did in the dream. I interfaced with the computer and told it to unlock and open my cell, then another prisoner created a distraction and we locked a guard in the cell, so I told the cell to lock him up and after that we opened the completely unguarded gate (only technology was guarding it but it was helping us, not them, via Technopathy) and immediately outside of the prison we gathered with more gifted people who were going to unite efforts and fight the system.

I've done a few things like that before.. spoke with the Titanic (NOT gonna call it "wreck" as it gets offended/sadder), a battery told me it was going to explode soon so I should have kept clear of it, turned off a neon light among all the others on a ceiling, and disturbed a CD player with waves from my head in order to stop the music (even if momentarily). So I know this stuff can be done.
A while ago I asked what Demon would help with technology and machinery. Using the name of a Demon whose skills dwell with technology would very much likely (after learning how vibrating/chanting "Raum" can lead to befriend animals in a way I thought almost unachievable) lead to understanding and communicating with technology, and it could result in learning how to configure yourself and interface with computers, systems, etc. So, food for thought.

The other thing I have analyzed again today happened to me in a bunch of strong visions (enhanced by a drug.. the ONLY time in my life I ever used a plant/drug to enhance my mediumship and receptive skills).
The 'visions' (that later I understood were a gift from Father Satan, showing me a possible future) regarded an "absolute mind control skill".
To be completely honest, I didn't like the idea of using such a skill as I believe everyone should be in charge of themselves, so I initially even thought this would be a skill of the enemy. But lately, I understood how some people actually only live their lives to get rich by hurting others and never apologize for that. So I grew a pair and decided to start applying this skill.

What it is, is simply a very good example of what the Satanic Sorcery in the JoS describes as "Energy Ripping": a technique that consumes the victim's aura and energy in such a way that it gets them to be extremely responsive to any black magick working from our part.
The webpage mentions the use of the upper (absorbing) chakras in order to ingest/destroy the victim's aura completely (absorbing the energy in our own sexual chakra), and doing this mostly at night when the victim is asleep as they are more susceptible and defenseless in their sleep.

My take on this and how Father showed me how it's done is maybe a bit more visual, tactile even.

What you do to destroy/consume/annihilate someone's aura is simply connect an energy "tentacle" ("probe"? "tube"?) between the victim's head and your own head chakras, and you instruct/program this tentacle to start "drinking" and redirecting PINK energy.
I don't really have a great explanation as to why the pink has to be used, but I assume it has to do with "love energy", whether it's an allegory or the pink energy is the exact vibrational frequency you'll want to absorb.

This pink stream, when redirected towards us, acts as a way to constantly deprive the victim of the ability to counter our magick and become severely weak to it, increasing our odds of success.

That said, I must repeat: I think this technique (the 'pink tentacle') is something that should ONLY be used on people that REALLY had it coming, as I feel it's something that can potentially turn a person into our complete puppet, possibly beyond the possibility to return to whatever they were before... SO you don't want to use this on a good person, someone you can ignore or someone you just want to practice with.

I haven't tried this much on anyone yet (as I prefer to focus on my own advancement instead of weakening others in order to puppetteering them around), that said, just know that it's a possibility and you should delight in what you destroy (when someone DESERVES destruction).

Hope that proves to be helpful to someone.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
The webpage mentions the use of the upper (absorbing) chakras in order to ingest/destroy the victim's aura completely (absorbing the energy in our own sexual chakra)
Unles I missed something, the Sexual Chakra is the 2nd Chakra, which is the orange Chakra, a lower Chakra. How can this absorb it if it is not an upper Chakra, which you said are absorbing Chakras?

I just wanted to hop in and describe to you what you seem to be misinterpreting as actual feelings and emotions from machines. You've mentioned you're already aware that I can do this too but I'm going to describe to you what this actually is in my experience and from what I know.

First things first, objects like machinery, electricity and devices are not sentient by any means. Granted they have auras and vibrate on specific energies based on their states but it's these energies precisely that are what you are interpreting, not any feelings from the machine. What this is called is a form of object possession in that you are mentally on the astral going 'into' the object and perceiving it's current state via your own emotional intuitive perception, not the object's.

This isn't something that can be done with only machines, this can be done with literally any physical object, living or dead (don't ever connect with something that's dead...), sentient or non-sentient. You can go 'into' a plant for example to be able to tell if it's thirsty, stressed, sick, etc, or even a pet to be able to tell if they're hungry, tired, lonely, etc. With machinery for example you're connecting with it and going into it thus being able to feel it's energies and as a thinking, sentient being you interpret these energies as emotions, but these are not emotions being felt by the machine but by you connecting with and taking in the energies.

You can interpret the 'emotions' and 'feelings' (the energies) of a machine to be able to tell if anything is wrong with it, why, where and how. A decayed and rusty machine for example is vibrating low energies of rot and decay, it's breaking down and 'dying', thus you may emotionally interpret this as the machine feeling sick or sad. Walking into an abandoned factory would feel like a sad graveyard and this can actually negatively impact you spiritually so you need to teach yourself the ability to disconnect from this object-possessing ability otherwise you become a victim to these energies.

You focus too much on the connection, and this isn't 'bad' but in the same way that we need to learn to use both white and black magick you need to learn to be able to turn on abilities as well as off. It's a form of object empath and you find it so easily with machines because you're already naturally in tune with the vibrations and planetary energies that rule over machines and electricity specifically.

I just wanted to clarify this. You're not going to upset the Titanic by calling it a wreck, it probably only feels like it's getting 'sadder' because you're focusing more on the energy fact that it is a wreck, thus interpreting the energies more strongly. It's a neat ability, but you need to have control over it as with everything else.

Last night's dream: I was in a highly techological/digital prison and the only way out was the ability some have called 'Technopathy'. This basically means, don't think of the technology imprisoning you 'as the enemy', but simply as another prisoner, used by the enemy because of the things it can do. Befriending it in order to work together and escape. That's what I did in the dream. I interfaced with the computer and told it to unlock and open my cell, then another prisoner created a distraction and we locked a guard in the cell, so I told the cell to lock him up and after that we opened the completely unguarded gate (only technology was guarding it but it was helping us, not them, via Technopathy) and immediately outside of the prison we gathered with more gifted people who were going to unite efforts and fight the system.

This reminded me of some of my dreams... No recollection when, but yeah befriend the system and work it to your advantage. Super empowering feeling. Have not had that kind of dream for a while. It was way before any of this serious Satanism of mine, so basically one of those expierences in the back of the head that pop up and make some sense in other connection. Very interesting...

As for the "pink tenctacles". Quite interesting. I was ruined many years ago for years after psychological violence (and yeah I did do drugs, but that is not the whole story there.). Thing is I do not know where this person lives or what he does at the moment. Most likely still doing drugs aka is a degenerate asshole, but is knowing name and looks enough for that to work? I would not ask this unless he is not worthy of payback. I understand this is not something to play around and fortunately no one else I know deserve something like that.

You can of course not tell me that and I will simply use runes on him eventually as I did on my neighbour when I got angry with his shitty behaviour towards me. Maybe I will find out later myself when I read enough JoS. So much to read...

Well, that is it for now. Thanks for your post btw.

Hail Satan! :)

FancyMancy said:
The webpage mentions the use of the upper (absorbing) chakras in order to ingest/destroy the victim's aura completely (absorbing the energy in our own sexual chakra)
Unles I missed something, the Sexual Chakra is the 2nd Chakra, which is the orange Chakra, a lower Chakra. How can this absorb it if it is not an upper Chakra, which you said are absorbing Chakras?

Kudos my friend, I was confused at first as well.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Energy_Ripping.html

From this page:
"You can visualize yourself actually eating and ingesting the aura until it is completely gone or drawing it into your sexual chakra. Always draw energy with your feminine chakras as these absorb. The masculine chakras project energy. It is best to absorb this type of energy in the lower chakras."

I didn't get it at first, had your exact same question. Then when I finally tried it after starting to feel some of my head chakras, as I drew the victim's energy with my upper chakras (I kinda recommend 'eating with the nose', tried various mouth breathing techniques but nose worked best for me in the end) I noticed how the energy I took was being simultaneously transferred to my second/sexual chakra, stimulating it (felt arousal in a purely energetic way).

So you absorb with the upper/feminine chakras and THEN, once the energy is already absorbed, you direct it to your own second chakra to assimilate it and grow it in light.

Technically, I don't like this technique very much as it makes me feel too much like 'a vampire' and we shouldn't aim for that, but as an exercise I can see that it works. Still haven't observed any changes in the victim (kind of a long shot perhaps) but the chakras seem to be working properly, meaning the RTR is being amazing at removing blockages.

Henu the Great said:
This reminded me of some of my dreams... No recollection when, but yeah befriend the system and work it to your advantage. Super empowering feeling. Have not had that kind of dream for a while. It was way before any of this serious Satanism of mine, so basically one of those expierences in the back of the head that pop up and make some sense in other connection. Very interesting...

As for the "pink tenctacles". Quite interesting. I was ruined many years ago for years after psychological violence (and yeah I did do drugs, but that is not the whole story there.). Thing is I do not know where this person lives or what he does at the moment. Most likely still doing drugs aka is a degenerate asshole, but is knowing name and looks enough for that to work? I would not ask this unless he is not worthy of payback. I understand this is not something to play around and fortunately no one else I know deserve something like that.

You can of course not tell me that and I will simply use runes on him eventually as I did on my neighbour when I got angry with his shitty behaviour towards me. Maybe I will find out later myself when I read enough JoS. So much to read...

Well, that is it for now. Thanks for your post btw.

Finally managed to find the time to reply properly, i was at work when I read this and Ghost in the Machine's message and didn't want to rush my answer.

Anyway, no problem Brother, I don't mind giving you all the information I have. I believe Father wants us all to have all we can benefit from, as long as we use the knowledge responsibly.
As for having only the name and knowing what the person (the offender) looks like, that's all that's needed. I'd go as far as to say all you need is really just to know what the person looks like (as you can get the energy off the person by sensing them and hooking them with a line of energy you constantly reel in, so to speak), so I'd say knowing the name is only good for adding an affirmation to empower the whole working.

Of course I trust you'll only use it on someone that really had it coming.

One reason I find this technique particularly 'brutal' is because, in my understanding of it (and if performed with absolute intensity), it can "unmake" a person. If you take, and take, and take.. there's only so much you can take before there's literally no longer anything you can take, and this leaves a void you should follow up on and fill with your intention/black magick/whatever you have planned for this person who deserves your vengence. And in my let's say 'principles', unmaking someone is really the more cruel thing you can do to them. It leaves nothing, a shell that survives but it's like a partially eaten crustacean floating in the depths, waiting to die. For this reason I'd suggest you either give them death or make them completely devoted to you, as at least they'll do/have something to aspire to.
This is why I recommend you only to use it if it's absolutely necessary and you really feel that this person will just continue on this senseless destructive path in the next lives and take down more people because it is the only thing it's good for.

Sorry if this sounds very.. chaotic and cruel. The 'dream' I had was no Disneyland and I actually had to gather all my will between horrors just to get this to stop repeating in my mind after it got WAY too intense.

Lastly, I'm not gonna say "do not destroy what deserves destruction" because Father Satan tells us to delight in what we create AND destroy, so it would break the balance not to pay back those that really hurt us that bad, but your priority should always be first and foremost the spiritual advancement of yourself. By leeching someone else dry will accomplish something perhaps, but it's not something that makes you much better than what you'd become by focusing on yourself and use all your available time pursuing the path of Godhood, and making our Gods proud.

Take care, Brother.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Ghost in the Machine said:

You're absolutely right, I do tend to do that and empathize with machinery. I guess the confusion from what I get from them along with my inability to learn more quickly anything of value led me to a wrong (temporary) conclusion. Same story with the Titanic. It makes more sense when I think about it in these terms.

The ability you refer to, I think is one of my favorites from the meditations webpage in the JoS, the "Merging Astral Consciousness". Always wanted to do it with many things and beings, but so far (other than these examples with machinery which give me this erroneous empathy) I only managed to explore the plant world. I didn't really do it on purpose or on one plant: I was gardening and suddenly I felt this "invitation" into the roots, so I 'accepted' (by simply not refusing, just feeling whatever it was and staying open) and observed what it was about. Long story short, the entire Planet has a single 'plant mind' that is connected by roots everywhere and acts kind of like a giant brain of sorts, even with plants trapped into pots, there's some kind of telepathy between the roots in the pot and those outside. It's a beautiful thing when you think about it, but plants don't seem to have much more, let's say, 'spiritual fuel' left to take advantage of. Or maybe I'm just feeling like that because they have monopolized the Planet while humans (talking about myself specifically) haven't done shit yet and are generally unevolved in comparison. Same with animals, even though I didn't manage to connect with them yet. Just with plants.

To be completely honest, I don't know if Father Satan 'approves' of me learning this ability. I remember mentally asking Him about it at the end of my long stream of visions, after I managed to call on Him and get Him to help my ass, and He didn't feel particularly impressed with it. Guess I was trying to leap before I can walk, as I'm still too inexperienced for such things, just getting to open my chakras and all that.

Disconnecting from this ability sounds like a good idea I guess, the last thing I need in my training is distraction, I should learn how to focus my willpower and control my own thoughts other than feeling energy.

My connection with machines, right again, it's very probably got a lot to do with my familiarity with 'electricity'. Didn't take this into consideration before as I didn't know all this stuff about Air and electricity, now it feels a bit more logical.

Oh, yeah. Another thing about the 'object empathy' with Titanic that I should probably mention. I merged with it the day I decided to ..how do I say this... "project mentally"? I wasn't in astral projection as I have not been able to exit my body at all yet (one small success that felt like an 'astral headbanging' and that was all I managed so far), but I 'went there', kinda. The reason was to train myself to fight my fear of the ocean depths (Thalassophobia they call it) so I forced myself to 'go sit in front of the Titanic'. My guess is that I 'used' the wreck as a distraction from the fear in order to 'forget' about the fear. It worked. But I guess I probably empathized too much with the ship, possibly to detach from the fear. Hence, the sadness 'from' the ship. :/

PS. Fun fact (not so much aye): The Titanic will have been resting in the sea bed for 108 years on the 15th of April, 10 days from now.

PPS. Dude, seriously. You continue to help me in a way I would have expected an experienced astrologer to do! I'll repay you someday when I'm more capable.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

FancyMancy said:

Kudos my friend, I was confused at first as well.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Energy_Ripping.html

From this page:
"You can visualize yourself actually eating and ingesting the aura until it is completely gone or drawing it into your sexual chakra. Always draw energy with your feminine chakras as these absorb. The masculine chakras project energy. It is best to absorb this type of energy in the lower chakras."

I didn't get it at first, had your exact same question. Then when I finally tried it after starting to feel some of my head chakras, as I drew the victim's energy with my upper chakras (I kinda recommend 'eating with the nose', tried various mouth breathing techniques but nose worked best for me in the end) I noticed how the energy I took was being simultaneously transferred to my second/sexual chakra, stimulating it (felt arousal in a purely energetic way).

So you absorb with the upper/feminine chakras and THEN, once the energy is already absorbed, you direct it to your own second chakra to assimilate it and grow it in light.

Technically, I don't like this technique very much as it makes me feel too much like 'a vampire' and we shouldn't aim for that, but as an exercise I can see that it works. Still haven't observed any changes in the victim (kind of a long shot perhaps) but the chakras seem to be working properly, meaning the RTR is being amazing at removing blockages.
Well, OK. As for sucking someone else's energies, Soul and Aura - you might want to make sure that you are strong enough to not be affected by their energies. Like with grey energy, it should always be evoked, and never invoked.

FancyMancy said:
Well, OK. As for sucking someone else's energies, Soul and Aura - you might want to make sure that you are strong enough to not be affected by their energies. Like with grey energy, it should always be evoked, and never invoked.

Pretty sure my target is way weaker than I am and I clean my aura very often. As for evoking vs invoking, HP Maxine describes invoking in the page so that's why I'm going with it. Also, I think the person will become more susceptible to 'my' workings if I direct the energy inside me and consuming it instead of just destroying the energies outside.

spoke with the Titanic (NOT gonna call it "wreck" as it gets offended/sadder), a battery told me it was going to explode soon so I should have kept clear of it

While Ghost covered the points that need to be addressed, what you feel is just your projection and sensitivity of your own projections, mental thoughts and expectations. These submerge from the subconscious. If you'd be really connecting to such in reality you'd probably feel other projected astral feelings and thoughts to the "titanic" spectrum of happenings and objects by the colective of people, and further in reality maybe the sad and death energy of that past situation.

Personalizing objects it is a creative principle but also a sensitivity and idealizing thing, most of the time you reflect yourself in the outer objects but that's it. You interact more on the astral projected energy than the actual energy of the object.

The Merging Astral Consciousness is not something pinkish either, not only it is hard but it is not just a feeling or impression, the actual reality of the meditation and actual succes is that you become that object (not literary), the whole experience is mind blowing and very dangerous if disturbed.

Just being in trance and the consciousness expanded in the whole room, by 2 unexpected sounds of extreme low intensity, but felt at extreme intensity and amplitude, made 2 glass cups break consecutively. It was something very very fortunate to be manifested on that point of matter and not elsewhere. The glass had only a single very tiny point of breaking, flowering the rest of the cup in broken pieces. The same with the other cup. Instant effects. Imagine being projected only in that glass..and also what you can do :D

Sound meditation can also be used in this way, by controlling inner sounds, helping yourself to produce intensity of energies and intentions opposed to the external stimuli that can be very dangerous

Finally managed to find the time to reply properly, i was at work when I read this and Ghost in the Machine's message and didn't want to rush my answer.

Thank you for taking time to reply.

Anyway, no problem Brother, I don't mind giving you all the information I have. I believe Father wants us all to have all we can benefit from, as long as we use the knowledge responsibly.
As for having only the name and knowing what the person (the offender) looks like, that's all that's needed. I'd go as far as to say all you need is really just to know what the person looks like (as you can get the energy off the person by sensing them and hooking them with a line of energy you constantly reel in, so to speak), so I'd say knowing the name is only good for adding an affirmation to empower the whole working.

Of course I trust you'll only use it on someone that really had it coming.

One reason I find this technique particularly 'brutal' is because, in my understanding of it (and if performed with absolute intensity), it can "unmake" a person. If you take, and take, and take.. there's only so much you can take before there's literally no longer anything you can take, and this leaves a void you should follow up on and fill with your intention/black magick/whatever you have planned for this person who deserves your vengence. And in my let's say 'principles', unmaking someone is really the more cruel thing you can do to them. It leaves nothing, a shell that survives but it's like a partially eaten crustacean floating in the depths, waiting to die. For this reason I'd suggest you either give them death or make them completely devoted to you, as at least they'll do/have something to aspire to.
This is why I recommend you only to use it if it's absolutely necessary and you really feel that this person will just continue on this senseless destructive path in the next lives and take down more people because it is the only thing it's good for.

Sorry if this sounds very.. chaotic and cruel. The 'dream' I had was no Disneyland and I actually had to gather all my will between horrors just to get this to stop repeating in my mind after it got WAY too intense.

Somethings are brutal and chaotic, it is (part of) the state we live in currently so those things have to be accepted also.

I was thinking sending him into mental institution because I know he hates that stuff. It would be fitting since he has mental disorders and drug use. I would not want to have anything to do with him so eventual death is the option here I suppose...

You see I happened to heard rumours or "rumours" about his actions lately which is of course of no coinicidence and he has changed not a bit. Still the same lying manipulatior and I would take great delight undoing him.

Lastly, I'm not gonna say "do not destroy what deserves destruction" because Father Satan tells us to delight in what we create AND destroy, so it would break the balance not to pay back those that really hurt us that bad, but your priority should always be first and foremost the spiritual advancement of yourself. By leeching someone else dry will accomplish something perhaps, but it's not something that makes you much better than what you'd become by focusing on yourself and use all your available time pursuing the path of Godhood, and making our Gods proud.

I get that. This is not something to rush into. I have to and want to advance myself quite a bit before doing attacks. You see basics need to be setup well enough before doing attacks. Thank Gods for guardian demon...

Take care, Brother.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

You too, bro.

FancyMancy said:

Pretty sure my target is way weaker than I am and I clean my aura very often. As for evoking vs invoking, HP Maxine describes invoking in the page so that's why I'm going with it. Also, I think the person will become more susceptible to 'my' workings if I direct the energy inside me and consuming it instead of just destroying the energies outside.
Maybe you are right and I am wrong, but that doesn't make sense to me. If you take in weak, shit, dirty energies, then they will be in you and doing things to/against you. If you want to weaken a person, siphon their energies and dissipate those energies or use them for something else - but not in you. If you want to control another person or change them, then you either send your energies into them and/or raise other energies, via vibration, and implant that into them. I'm rather confused. It seems like you wouldn't take in someone else's crappy energies, and if you want to be above them (stronger, more powerful, more important, whatever), then you need to feed them with those energies, and as I said maybe your own energies from yourself, as long as you do not drain yourself, but not taking their bad energies into yourself. Maybe an exception could be, if one is defencible-enough, to siphon their energies, reprogramme them, then place them back in the person, but this would need to be done quickly in case they recover, and their lost/stolen energies are replaced.

NakedPluto said:
spoke with the Titanic (NOT gonna call it "wreck" as it gets offended/sadder), a battery told me it was going to explode soon so I should have kept clear of it

While Ghost covered the points that need to be addressed, what you feel is just your projection and sensitivity of your own projections, mental thoughts and expectations. These submerge from the subconscious. If you'd be really connecting to such in reality you'd probably feel other projected astral feelings and thoughts to the "titanic" spectrum of happenings and objects by the colective of people, and further in reality maybe the sad and death energy of that past situation.

Personalizing objects it is a creative principle but also a sensitivity and idealizing thing, most of the time you reflect yourself in the outer objects but that's it. You interact more on the astral projected energy than the actual energy of the object.

The Merging Astral Consciousness is not something pinkish either, not only it is hard but it is not just a feeling or impression, the actual reality of the meditation and actual succes is that you become that object (not literary), the whole experience is mind blowing and very dangerous if disturbed.

Just being in trance and the consciousness expanded in the whole room, by 2 unexpected sounds of extreme low intensity, but felt at extreme intensity and amplitude, made 2 glass cups break consecutively. It was something very very fortunate to be manifested on that point of matter and not elsewhere. The glass had only a single very tiny point of breaking, flowering the rest of the cup in broken pieces. The same with the other cup. Instant effects. Imagine being projected only in that glass..and also what you can do :D

Sound meditation can also be used in this way, by controlling inner sounds, helping yourself to produce intensity of energies and intentions opposed to the external stimuli that can be very dangerous
I'm quoting you both to ask you both a question.

Scientists reckon that bacteria will eat away at the Titanic by 2030. If you can hone in your intuition and/or feel the correct energies from the Titanic (seeing as SioF666 mentioned it), maybe you could prove that guestimation wrong.

Henu the Great said:

If you have a good relationship with your Guardian Demon already I'd say you're more advanced than me for sure.. but I'd still advice you to work on yourself before you waste valuable time into punishing someone, unless you can still make a lot of time for yourself only and can destroy this fucker without wasting much of your own time to evolve. There's always plenty of room for improvement and there always will be enemies and bastards that deserve our worst. Your Soul is forever and at some point these leeches won't be able to hurt you anymore.
Ask your Guardian Demon what He/She thinks is best for you to do, or at least that's what I'd do.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

NakedPluto said:

Gotta say.. almost everything you mentioned sounds a bit too advanced for me at the present time. :/ I've had my moments but other than 'moments' (some perhaps created more confusion than anything else) I only recently begun becoming aware of my own energy, and not even always, mostly only during and after RTRs.

I was reading the equivalent of "Merging Astral Consciousness" in "Initiation to Hermetics" by Franz Bardon (the JoS analyzes and explains in more detail a lot of its content) but that part sounds to me even more advanced than I thought. More than I am currently capable of accomplishing for sure.

This whole object empathy and getting emotions that I thought were from machines, I understand it now to be a projection from myself. It happened more times and I decided to observe it in a more logical, less empathic way. It's definitely me projecting emotions and intensifying them thinking that they come FROM the machines.

And as for being able to establish a connection with more than just machines (i.e. animals, humans, Gods) I still don't understand why I can't do that. With machines it seems more 'natural' in a way, or almost like I don't even have to try. Sometimes it's just there, the connection, already set. I do get very much along with animals, even insects, but I can't do more than that for now, I don't understand them the way I wish I did (just started chanting RAUM a number of times a day after I read what Specter did and how this helped him to learn how to communicate with animals.. we'll see when I start seeing some results).

FancyMancy said:
I'm quoting you both to ask you both a question.

Scientists reckon that bacteria will eat away at the Titanic by 2030. If you can hone in your intuition and/or feel the correct energies from the Titanic (seeing as SioF666 mentioned it), maybe you could prove that guestimation wrong.

That would be funny but going a mile less is believing a scientist so I'll believe those that know better :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back