Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Creating Things of Beauty

ShadowTheRaven

As some of you may know, I'm a musician. But I seem to have a problem I was wondering some of you may be able to calm some anxieties about.

I've been making music for several years, with no formal education on theory, mixing, sound engineering, and what have you. I've learned everything by ear and by trial and error.

I understand that in the past many SS have shared their artwork and have been praised for it except for a certain someone whom I won't mention.This has gotten to me on an obsessive level of being able to create things of beauty regardless of what aspect of art I wish to create, in my case that would be music.

To put it quite simply, I hate my own work. I really do, I don't think it can measure up to a professional or otherwise aesthetic standard.

To demonstrate what I mean, recently I've been trying to learn how to produce Eurobeat, a high energy electronic genre that shares elements from 90s Dance and Italo-Disco.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xu9nU36aPo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwE7h4tUB_4

But this is the best I could come up with: https://mega.nz/file/ymoHzDrD#Lk-3xnMPPswDP801aSydJ4S6sF5GaCFsGsPQ_413OUc

I just feel like it sounds the same as everything else, like "Is that really the best I could come up with?" Some of you may know the struggle of attempting to sound unique when there's literally 248 albums of Eurobeat from one record label alone.

Maybe it's a hangup or something, but I've had the belief that every Gentile must be able to create something of beauty, and if I can't create anything of beauty then what's the use, right?

Am I too worried about this personal aspect of mine and it's just a hangup I need to get over, or do I really deserve the self-hatred?

As a Synthwave music lover i think you shouldn't make your own creations with such negative idea. Failure and success its the mind idea to surpass and overcome to perfection. Manifest your passion will with your desire positiveness inside and you will go beyond and succed. I think your works are awesome and you should keep going. Sorry for my bad english. Here is a channel that producces some good beats if your interested :D : https://youtu.be/ZRSNy8DcIDk

ShadowTheRaven said:

Music and sound is a form of creativity I adore with all my soul. I don't create music but I share immense passion for it and know how it works in regards to energies and tones, so I might be able to help you understand just how music works on the spiritual level.

Everything vibrates and we already know that we pitch different tones to vibrate into specific chakras. Music, sound, tones and beats resonate with our chakras in this same way. Music harmonizes with the tones of the chakras in our soul making us feel certain feelings that draw forth from these chakras that can determine on whether we like a song or not based on what we're most in tune with, or how good it makes us feel in this way.

If you want people to perceive music as beautiful you'll go with higher alternating tones, instruments like flutes or gentle strings and pianos. This is why celtic music is often perceived as blissful, pleasant and beautiful because it often includes such instruments and has high tones which resonate with our higher chakras making us feel blissful, pleasant and 'open to the beauty of creativity'.

This is also why stronger music like hard rock empowers us, grounds us and makes us feel stronger and fiery because it has forceful, low rigid beats that resonate with our lower chakras which are the logic, empowering, earthly and fiery chakras.

This song you've made, I really love this and was pleasantly surprised. It has a lot of high tones and tunes resonating with the higher chakras though and is lacking in those low tone additions usually in eurobeat, and I think this is why you're unhappy with it because you were hoping for something like Initial D tracks. It's VERY close though. Tuning just a tad more with your lower chakras and their forceful energies and elements will help you draw forth the result you're looking for because you'll be more in tune with what you want and will be better able to bring that out in your music.

From a purely objective point of critique, and don't think this is me saying your song is trash I've already added this to my list of music to listen to later, but to clarify what's going on is the song has too much focus on the higher creative tones and energies and it's lacking in that additional 'earthy, forceful power' that goes with it in eurobeat. If you listen very closely to Initial D tracks you'll notice they have emphasis on those lower tones as well as the higher tones. In that "White Light" song notice how his voice is lower than the higher background music and is backed up by the lower riffs and drums creating that perfect balance of high and low resonation.

You definitely have the high-tone energetic and beat portion with the creativity of the higher chakras and the energy of the fire element from the lower chakras being brought forth so you're not removing anything, you just need to add what is lacking which is that forceful slightly-lower resonating earth power. You can feel free to experiment and see what kind of results you get out of fitting in some lower powerful tones, do it in the way you want to though it's still your song and your creation. It might take some practice to find that balance you're looking for with the energies and the resulting music.

As a side note, I also love eurobeat music and listen to a lot of it, it's practically a perfect balance of the beautiful energies of the higher chakras and upbeat empowering passion from the fiery and earthy lower chakras, so I'm very familiar with the music.

Regardless of whatever you take from this, I hope it at least helps you understand things a bit better. Don't give up on what you love, you're doing great.

Hey ShadowtheRaven,

So.. you have this vision in your head of what you want your music to be like, what kind of emotions it should bring forth, but your actual output isn't matching that, right? And you feel bad about it.

I think this is completely normal for creators of any kind. Their work doesn't measure up to their own vision - so there's a drive to improve. Even once they do reach that level, they feel the glow of achievement for a while, then eventually they have greater visions, and the old work is not good enough anymore. Don't all high performers feel this way? That's how they developed their gifts to such a high level. This can be a constructive trait if one channels this feeling into their passion, but self-destructive when it veers into self-hatred. The voice that says, "I'm not good enough. This sucks." needs to be flipped into saying, "I can get better. How do I advance here?"

You need clarity on how to further develop your talent. I like to break my issues down by putting it into writing or sketches.
What exactly does the "professional standard" have over your work? What makes their work distinctive and what makes yours feel "similar to everything else"? Where are you lacking in comparison? Analyze your individual tracks this way too. Break down the areas where you want to improve - into the smallest skills. Then improve on those skills with practice sessions that stretch your abilities.

The talent of music is comprised of numerous soft and hard skills to be continually developed. And your journey as a musician is a continuous struggle, an upward climb towards ever greater heights. So let me recommend you a little book that'll help you make the most progress on your journey everyday.

https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-little-book-of-talent-52-tips-for-improving-your-skills-d184446753.html The Little Book of Talent is an easy-to-use handbook of scientifically proven, field-tested methods to improve skills—your skills, your kids’ skills, your organization’s skills—in sports, music, art, math, and business. The product of five years of reporting from the world’s greatest talent hotbeds and interviews with successful master coaches, it distills the daunting complexity of skill development into 52 clear, concise directives. Whether you’re age 10 or 100, whether you’re on the sports field or the stage, in the classroom or the corner office, this is an essential guide for anyone who ever asked, “How do I get better?”

I refer to this useful book often for writing, drawing, occult practice, and all the other skills I'm developing. It's around 100 pages, the kind of book with the "excess fat" cut from it. So you'll flip through and there's an actionable tip you can apply right away to become better at whatever you're practicing.

Anyways, that's all I had to say. Best of luck.

ShadowTheRaven said:
As some of you may know, I'm a musician. But I seem to have a problem I was wondering some of you may be able to calm some anxieties about.

I've been making music for several years, with no formal education on theory, mixing, sound engineering, and what have you. I've learned everything by ear and by trial and error.

I understand that in the past many SS have shared their artwork and have been praised for it except for a certain someone whom I won't mention.This has gotten to me on an obsessive level of being able to create things of beauty regardless of what aspect of art I wish to create, in my case that would be music.

To put it quite simply, I hate my own work. I really do, I don't think it can measure up to a professional or otherwise aesthetic standard.

To demonstrate what I mean, recently I've been trying to learn how to produce Eurobeat, a high energy electronic genre that shares elements from 90s Dance and Italo-Disco.

https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=9Xu9nU36aPo
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=PwE7h4tUB_4

But this is the best I could come up with: https://mega.nz/file/ymoHzDrD#Lk-3xnMPPswDP801aSydJ4S6sF5GaCFsGsPQ_413OUc

I just feel like it sounds the same as everything else, like "Is that really the best I could come up with?" Some of you may know the struggle of attempting to sound unique when there's literally 248 albums of Eurobeat from one record label alone.

Maybe it's a hangup or something, but I've had the belief that every Gentile must be able to create something of beauty, and if I can't create anything of beauty then what's the use, right?

Am I too worried about this personal aspect of mine and it's just a hangup I need to get over, or do I really deserve the self-hatred?

to produce Eurobeat, a high energy electronic genre that shares elements from 90s Dance and Italo-Disco.

It is actually nice :)

Some of you may know the struggle of attempting to sound unique when there's literally 248 albums of Eurobeat from one record label alone.

That applies to everything in life, Individuality is what gives things a unique taste .

Definitely not a hangup.

Am I too worried about this personal aspect of mine and it's just a hangup I need to get over, or do I really deserve the self-hatred?[/quote] NOPE
Art is never finished, only abandoned.- Leonardo da Vinci

If we could get satisfied with mediocrity , we wouldnt strive to be more than what the general public accepts as reality. Strive, work, enjoy :)

ShadowTheRaven said:

You have to dedicate and work to the point of when you're in love with your work and yourself, you become your own idol but not in a egotistical way.

An artists work always outwears the artist.

Art will always be more than the artist creating it.

Your own Art must outplay yourself.

And the technical aspects of it are not as important as you think, they must be developed in years of dedication. Technical part of music is also very subjective. The question is what makes you full of desire and how you put it into sounds and expression

LaconicLion said:
Hey ShadowtheRaven,

So.. you have this vision in your head of what you want your music to be like, what kind of emotions it should bring forth, but your actual output isn't matching that, right? And you feel bad about it.

I think this is completely normal for creators of any kind. Their work doesn't measure up to their own vision - so there's a drive to improve. Even once they do reach that level, they feel the glow of achievement for a while, then eventually they have greater visions, and the old work is not good enough anymore. Don't all high performers feel this way? That's how they developed their gifts to such a high level. This can be a constructive trait if one channels this feeling into their passion, but self-destructive when it veers into self-hatred. The voice that says, "I'm not good enough. This sucks." needs to be flipped into saying, "I can get better. How do I advance here?"

See I've heard many times that self-criticism is normal for an artist, because that's all I want to do is create things of beauty, bottom line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9KgtBLD44A (at around 2:03 onwards)

This is the kind of musical aesthetic I'm going for. Fast paced, but emotional and melodic.

I've asked around, and the best suggestion I've gotten so far is "Just create remixes until you're at the skill level to create original music" and I haven't stopped at nothing to do just that. I've made remixes from Madonna, Backstreet Boys, Westlife, Zedd, Selena Gomez, Avicii, Ace of Base, Aqua, Abba, etc. mostly 90s music with an easy bassline to follow, occasionally deviating into 2010s EDM and Disco. The part I struggle with is making the structure of the song mesh with each other in terms of melody and atmosphere.

Here's something I've been working on this morning: https://mega.nz/file/33AgHSoQ#1maeFV7VjYXxX5gX02U-7YrpOLQKFc_iRWpGPxe2jHU

Self criticism is normal, but only to an extent. Your work is you. If you hate it it shows a lack of self love.

The thing is I’m EXTREMELY self critical as well, but there’s a fine line between criticism and hate. And I never cross that line. Seems like that’s something you should work on. It’s not about making the best music out there, but it’s about making the best that YOU can make and making it authentic. Otherwise you’re a dog chasing it’s tail. And you know what........?

That’s crazy

ShadowTheRaven said:

https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=9Xu9nU36aPo
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=PwE7h4tUB_4

You are using your left hemisphere. Art is right brained. Your work sounds forced. Take for instance this song.

https://youtu.be/B_9w6my2RwsL

When I hear this. I see a story.

One of nature and beauty whilst living side by side with Anguish add and Death.

Feet cant keep on the ground. Now I'm levitating and flying over water that's between mountains. Theres dolphins swimming below and eagles in the fly with me.

Moving at the speed of sound. Feel yourself zoom through the air randomly. Then I'm in paris, a lover kisses her husband goodbye as he goes to war. Cant stay in one place. Now hes in a plane about to jump.

He jumps and as he does. DOWN! The plane gets struck and explodes. With fire and planes and men flying through the air, he plummets to the ground.

Next people are running on the battlefield. I cant stop. As we visit different war scenes, then ending again with Nature in Beauty. But in doing so realizing that the woman who kissed her husband never saw him again.

She then died and that was during world war one. So everyone alive on the planet then is dead. But the animals still roam. New life begins. Time marches on.

With the realization. That were given a little time here. We may have everything taken from us. But life will continue like we never existed. So in this time, especially a time without tragedy, can we enjoy the moment? The moment we have been given. The only moment...

So what is your music story. I listen I hear noise. No no. Show me what's in your heart. What do you want the want the world to see? To experience.

Aldrick said:
You are using your left hemisphere. Art is right brained. Your work sounds forced. Take for instance this song.

Feet cant keep on the ground. Now I'm levitating and flying over water that's between mountains. Theres dolphins swimming below and eagles in the fly with me.

Moving at the speed of sound. Feel yourself zoom through the air randomly. Then I'm in paris, a lover kisses her husband goodbye as he goes to war. Cant stay in one place. Now hes in a plane about to jump.

He jumps and as he does. DOWN! The plane gets struck and explodes. With fire and planes and men flying through the air, he plummets to the ground.

Next people are running on the battlefield. I cant stop. As we visit different war scenes, then ending again with Nature in Beauty. But in doing so realizing that the woman who kissed her husband never saw him again.

She then died and that was during world war one. So everyone alive on the planet then is dead. But the animals still roam. New life begins. Time marches on.

With the realization. That were given a little time here. We may have everything taken from us. But life will continue like we never existed. So in this time, especially a time without tragedy, can we enjoy the moment? The moment we have been given. The only moment...

So what is your music story. I listen I hear noise. No no. Show me what's in your heart. What do you want the want the world to see? To experience.

Very nice example, I love melodic/chill dubstep!

I don't know exactly what my music story is because quite frankly, I'd be boring you with the details of what I've went through in life. Let's just say despite having went through tragedy, and seeing the worst possible examples of mankind I believe that somewhere there's a glimmer of hope, goodwill, tradition, and love.

Give me a couple hours, I'll come up with something.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Aldrick said:

Very nice example, I love melodic/chill dubstep!

I don't know exactly what my music story is because quite frankly, I'd be boring you with the details of what I've went through in life. Let's just say despite having went through tragedy, and seeing the worst possible examples of mankind I believe that somewhere there's a glimmer of hope, goodwill, tradition, and love.

Give me a couple hours, I'll come up with something.

Hmm perhaps the individual details may seem boring. But it's the emotion. Let it out. Tell us how it made you feel. This is like when I listen to furher talk.

Normally you would think it's nothing serious. And I start balling. I'm like pretty sure were talking about insurance! But wahhh!!! Lol

Wait...looks up. Did I call him furher, lol I sure did. But his emotions and power blast out and hit the soul.

Learn to appreciate heaviness in rhythm and character.

If you 'hate' your own work, you should listen to darker stuff like this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hH0tweZgLdc

It helps to understand character of song making (dynamics, fast and slow, quiet and loud, tight and loose, light and dark) and I think the best way is listening to different songs of different genres at your own discretion- especially amidst the internet age. The emotional side to making a song, where it reflects upon ones inner self as well as expressing the outer desires and wishes.

I think it would also help for you to be more sexual. I have a talent for music, but I haven't gotten round to making anything yet. Id rather be involved in a career elsewhere, but if I were to- sexuality would be primary to my everyday creative life if I did. The only act that supersedes sexuality is breathing and living in of itself, otherwise it is a close subsidiary to it. You need to listen to sexual music as well, and music that "flirts" with different styles, dynamics and whatnot. I adore genres that blend things together, in the above track there is synths and a strong bass line, but there is also a guitar solo alongside its beat midway through that adds so much character to the song even if some find it out of place when first listening to it. The dirtiness and incompleteness of it ultimately completes it and gives it credence.

Another band I like is The Cramps, who I think might apply here- although a lot of their best music is absent from synths. It is not quite "gothic" or any part of that meme of music, but seems to presage it in a big way. Their music is like if you put elvis Presley in a haunted house on Halloween night- absurd. Yet it is wonderful and seems to make sense of itself. It's also very sexual and I think a good example of what I'm getting at.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kakftk9XYTg

Notice how his voice moves around the beat and rhythm of the song, he changes his regular accent into a southern drawl, the tribal "boom- bam Ooh-WEE!" as the guitar whips back in, and the feminine type vocals as well- and it's all placed so that it gives the notes hes hitting that extra character instead of being plain in the song. It reinforces the songs overall themes in doing this as well. The personality pours through it Almost unstoppably. You need to achieve the same level of expression, but with synths.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WK5Xe1SK0r8

This song by them punches through, really, it doesn't care about any point of beauty sadly- but with the primal creative energy and the fire, this is usually one of the prices a song has to pay lol ! The drums kicking in right away at 0:15 acts as the bass drop of this non-bass drop song, and defines the songs dynamics from the start. This comes on strongly though, with expression and not exactly a rule set type of 'definition'. This is what expression does to a song, and with synth music because the sounds are pre-recorded there is less of a medium of expression naturally in its dare-I-say, robotic-ness, which is why it is a science of sampling and relies on cuts out of old cartoons, movies, other songs and whatnot. In its ultimacy, it is not overly robotic, like in the case of acoustic neo-folk where synths actually help the organic, natural atmosphere that synth genre of songs try to create.

Acoustic Neo-folk example: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TnV1IWVb6b4

The expression of a song will always divert the interests of its pattern, its definition, sequence and so on- and this is only a natural thing.

The most sexual song I know is like the Sacral chakra itself:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fkC2lauXCKU

The Cramps punch, but these are lethal. This is also music from a man who is of the early degrees of Taurus, so you will understand and conceive your Earth element through this to some level. I know it certainly has helped me with the same. It was recorded in 1970.

13th_Wolf said:

Sexual music? Say no more.

Nine Inch Nails - The Downward Spiral (1994) Most of the songs on this album are sexual, if not obsessively so.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZY91ZsyHGw&list=OLAK5uy_njgC4iDOlizdCZN4MM7z7eOuYn6gZtrVk

Purity Ring - Another Reality (2015) Pretty much every song here is sexual
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0VF7OmfXCQ&list=PLIDJYi1vuyZhZZ_ucns3dbHRzTtUkyIpF

And of course, the classics: Marvin Gaye, Isley Brothers, Shaggy, etc.

Aldrick said:
Hmm perhaps the individual details may seem boring. But it's the emotion. Let it out. Tell us how it made you feel. This is like when I listen to furher talk.

Normally you would think it's nothing serious. And I start balling. I'm like pretty sure were talking about insurance! But wahhh!!! Lol

Wait...looks up. Did I call him furher, lol I sure did. But his emotions and power blast out and hit the soul.

I really hate to tell you this, but I've been cursed with Aspergers Syndrome. I can't express emotion. I can still feel emotion but I can't express it, and even during my upbringing I was punished for having any sort of emotional inflection (Everything was considered "attitude" and "backtalk" so I was beaten often for it) therefore I always talked in a monotone voice.

"I'm sure we're talking about insurance" what the hell are you on about?

ShadowTheRaven said:
Aldrick said:

I really hate to tell you this, but I've been cursed with Aspergers Syndrome. I can't express emotion. I can still feel emotion but I can't express it, and even during my upbringing I was punished for having any sort of emotional inflection (Everything was considered "attitude" and "backtalk" so I was beaten often for it) therefore I always talked in a monotone voice.

"I'm sure we're talking about insurance" what the hell are you on about?

Ohhhh you make so much more sense now.

See they tried to stop my emotions, and it backfired in anger.

Actually I could get rid of some of the anger if I could stop caring enough about some of them so I could curse them to death.

The other 90 percent, well they already got it. I hate my family.

I told them I will take on a new last name. One that means something. Either make one up, or borrow one. My son will then have it, and I will start a new lineage. Where everything is recorded and the Heir is taught about everyone up to me and my wife.

Even if I die, I will be the great great Grandfather of a new family. One that teaches the truth from Birth. But also raises them to become something.

They will be educated. They will eat healthy. They will be in shape. They will have multiple siblings that are the same. No need for friends. They will have family. If they marry someone that is not acceptable and create a scum child it from it. They will be permanently removed from the family.

They will do their duty or they excommunicated out of our book and family. My families like you're going to just cut us out? Like we never existed. I laughed and said most definetely.

Oh let me teach about my grandfather who was a jew ass kisser. Ass licks for money. Then his scum children that my as well be jews. Ofcourse his wife was pure german, but then he divorced her and gets another woman that has money, probably a jew.

My Father was an amazing man as for as Smarts and bravery. He was an insane fighter, would take out 10 or more men at a time. He still has a reputation. His older Brother was even worse, till he took on too many and they beat him and hung him.

Strong blood, I guess from the Germanic mother. Then I never knew my mother's parents. Wow alot to tell. Who are my great grandparents and so on?

All I know is I'm German, French, English and Hungarian? I dunno, would be nice if someone taught me this. My mother's side actually does have a record that they update every few years on a family reunion.
She said it's mostly German.

So like german and german grandmother and then whatever the grandfathers french/english ass was.

A basic estimate of what I am will be surmised. As with the wife. Then from us down, we should be able to know exactly. I cannot wait till the Gods are here.

I want to purify my blood to be even more Aryan. Whether that means I get a new body, or perhaps you inject it in. Maybe be reborn down your own lineage of super Aryans you create.

Aldrick said:

Actually I could get rid of some of the anger if I could stop caring enough about some of them so I could curse them to death.

I told them I will take on a new last name. One that means something. Either make one up, or borrow one. My son will then have it, and I will start a new lineage. Where everything is recorded and the Heir is taught about everyone up to me and my wife.

I don't hate my family, but their history isn't ideal.

I finally stood up to the abuse by the time I was 16 and clocked my mother in the fucking jaw and broke her boyfriend's arm. I was really sick of their shit, and my real father wasn't around due to the absolute torment my mom put him through. My father and grandparents were therefore the only family members I could count on.

I was taken to jail afterwards, but let out shortly after and moved to the city by the time I was 18, which didn't help at all because I ended up moving from one ghetto to an even worse ghetto. But it made me into a man, the hood taught me how to fight and survive, and within the next 5 years I was out in the country finally at peace.

I don't have the anger towards my family to change my own name, nor will I pull an Augustus Invictus when I inevitably enter politics. Even something as simple as homeownership would make me a happy man, but I'm not signing a goddamn 30 year mortgage. It's a good thing the houses out here are cheap ($30,000 to $50,000) and I could do with a fixer upper.

Despite not holding a grudge against my family, I stay away from the vast majority of them as they have a history of drug addiction.

In terms of ancestry, I am mostly Anglo-Saxon. I'm British, with small amounts coming from Wales, Scotland, Ireland, The Netherlands, and Germany. Now if only I could call the United Kingdom home in its sad state of affairs, I'd fit nicely in the House of Commons as an honorable gentleman, perhaps the Speaker (Orderrrrr!!!)

I'm just like you, Aldrick, where my emotions have been dominated by anger and can't be avoided. I'm most certainly angry at the world, and shocked that the vast majority of people from common citizens to world leaders (like President Trump) are morons at best. I guess that proves even I could run this country, because if a moron with business experience could do it, what's stopping me other than funding?

ShadowTheRaven said:
Aldrick said:

I don't hate my family, but their history isn't ideal.

I finally stood up to the abuse by the time I was 16 and clocked my mother in the fucking jaw and broke her boyfriend's arm. I was really sick of their shit, and my real father wasn't around due to the absolute torment my mom put him through. My father and grandparents were therefore the only family members I could count on.

I was taken to jail afterwards, but let out shortly after and moved to the city by the time I was 18, which didn't help at all because I ended up moving from one ghetto to an even worse ghetto. But it made me into a man, the hood taught me how to fight and survive, and within the next 5 years I was out in the country finally at peace.

I don't have the anger towards my family to change my own name, nor will I pull an Augustus Invictus when I inevitably enter politics. Even something as simple as homeownership would make me a happy man, but I'm not signing a goddamn 30 year mortgage. It's a good thing the houses out here are cheap ($30,000 to $50,000) and I could do with a fixer upper.

Despite not holding a grudge against my family, I stay away from the vast majority of them as they have a history of drug addiction.

In terms of ancestry, I am mostly Anglo-Saxon. I'm British, with small amounts coming from Wales, Scotland, Ireland, The Netherlands, and Germany. Now if only I could call the United Kingdom home in its sad state of affairs, I'd fit nicely in the House of Commons as an honorable gentleman, perhaps the Speaker (Orderrrrr!!!)

I'm just like you, Aldrick, where my emotions have been dominated by anger and can't be avoided. I'm most certainly angry at the world, and shocked that the vast majority of people from common citizens to world leaders (like President Trump) are morons at best. I guess that proves even I could run this country, because if a moron with business experience could do it, what's stopping me other than funding?

Uhhh I disagree there. Trump is a genius. If you think you could work over 20 hours a day everyday. And fighting and outwitting everyone. Bringing our economy back to 1970.

Then when they attempt to crash it, bringing it right back again. Everyone says hes an idiot, but hes the first president to fight for the people in Decades and beat all who rival him.

That's just ignorance, none of us could do that.

Aldrick said:
Uhhh I disagree there. Trump is a genius. If you think you could work over 20 hours a day everyday. And fighting and outwitting everyone. Bringing our economy back to 1970.

Then when they attempt to crash it, bringing it right back again. Everyone says hes an idiot, but hes the first president to fight for the people in Decades and beat all who rival him.

Trump brought our economy back to 1970 because he's experienced in the art of business and the art of the deal, but regarding his intelligence he's definitely not on the same level of having senior moments as George W Bush, who will go down in history as the most retarded we've ever had, and a warmonger.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Aldrick said:

Trump brought our economy back to 1970 because he's experienced in the art of business and the art of the deal, but regarding his intelligence he's definitely not on the same level of having senior moments as George W Bush, who will go down in history as the most retarded we've ever had, and a warmonger.

Bushisms lol. Though joe biden takes the cake now.

Aldrick said:
Bushisms lol. Though joe biden takes the cake now.

You mean Creepy Uncle Joe the pedophile? Yeah, he'll have a shot at the presidency just like how Epstein didn't kill himself.

Have you heard of Xurious? I've been listening to Xurious constantly for 2 years straight. I've thought about replicating Xurious and making my own music, but that's just not my thing.... I've found that if you want to be great at something, you can find something successful and replicate that as best you can and then break off and make your own. You can try this for whatever you like. Copy your favorite and be better than them.

HauptSturm said:
Have you heard of Xurious? I've been listening to Xurious constantly for 2 years straight. I've thought about replicating Xurious and making my own music, but that's just not my thing.... I've found that if you want to be great at something, you can find something successful and replicate that as best you can and then break off and make your own. You can try this for whatever you like. Copy your favorite and be better than them.

Dude. Xurious is a good friend of mine, remember, I used to go as Wolfsschanze?

HauptSturm said:

Yes, I've heard of Xurious. I'm Wolfsschanze Music, remember?

https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com/

But I retired Wolfsschanze. Musically speaking, now I go by Aegis and produce Eurobeat.

ShadowTheRaven said:
13th_Wolf said:

Sexual music? Say no more.

Nine Inch Nails - The Downward Spiral (1994) Most of the songs on this album are sexual, if not obsessively so.
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=lZY91ZsyHGw&list=OLAK5uy_njgC4iDOlizdCZN4MM7z7eOuYn6gZtrVk

Purity Ring - Another Reality (2015) Pretty much every song here is sexual
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=u0VF7OmfXCQ&list=PLIDJYi1vuyZhZZ_ucns3dbHRzTtUkyIpF

And of course, the classics: Marvin Gaye, Isley Brothers, Shaggy, etc.

I think my sexual is Aries and yours is Scorpio :lol:

ShadowTheRaven said:
Yes, I've heard of Xurious. I'm Wolfsschanze Music, remember?

https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com/

But I retired Wolfsschanze. Musically speaking, now I go by Aegis and produce Eurobeat.
I vaguely remember you. I downloaded your megafile but did not listen to the tracks.
Sorry dude... That's pretty cool you know Xurious. That means you are in good hands.
TBH you are not far from Xurious. Yes the songs all sound the same. That's why
I never bothered with music. I don't really like music. To prove this,
I've been listening to the same 90 Xurious songs in my car for the past 2 years.
And before that I would listen to the sound of wind. And the only reason why I listened to Xurious is
becuase he got banned and everyone made a fuss about it.
Yes I listened to all your songs. You have potential. Your music is on par with Xurious.
I could see myself listening to it in my car. In fact I will download it. It's really the same and sounds good.
TBH Xurious isn't really that good. Only a couple songs are extraodinary. The rest are meh.
But the music videos really did it for me.
IDK if Xurious made the videos or someone else did but they really hit home. I can't find them now.
Only a few. They must have been deleted. I'm sure you watched them all. The lion one is good.
Xurious songs had a theme and a video and that's what made them over the top. If you could do that
for your videos, they'd be over the top as well. But that's a lot of effort... These are the only ones I can find. I remember a lot more than this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqFinQSsbXw
https://www.bitchute.com/video/pIpHWKfJhBZP/

Another Xurious track but this is not the original video.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/hcEF0PSCa2gz/
The French are the best.

I like this song too. I suggest everyone download it. It's getting hard to find.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBiHJxGxz1g

HauptSturm said:
Another Xurious track but this is not the original video.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/hcEF0PSCa2gz/
The French are the best.
Hey French. How can we Americans help your protest? It might need some help...

ShadowTheRaven said:
13th_Wolf said:
I think my sexual is Aries and yours is Scorpio :lol:

Are you talking about Venus placement?

No I'm talking about the collated sexual energies seen in a chart which also would include Mars and Pluto, as well as the state of the 2nd and 8th house and also the Angular houses. That all relates to my gg there (Gross generalisation) which is a gg no longer, lol. Of course Mars and Pluto are related through the co-ruler but they embody different energetic expressions which only unite in meaning in certain states. Aries sexual and Scorpio sexual do have differences from eachother in that understanding but its got nothing to do with Venus placement in Aries or Scorpio independently. I wouldn't want to give away that personal information on here or you for that matter.

The Stooges who were the "first punk" band that emerged in the late 60's, if you listen to them you'll hear a wide similarity to music today half a century later, I think even Michael Jackson who was the biggest selling pop artist in the world nicked some vocal dynamics from Iggy off of the album Funhouse and others. That band went through some troubling times to create what they did, and they didn't depend on certain conventions of making music that people during those days and afterwards did. The resulting force in the music is of the more fiery side of musical creation primarily and so not depressive (like Kurt Cobain of Nirvana whom was water dominant for example), and the Stooges ultimate expression can be likened to Mars and the Sun over any of the emotional planets. The only convention which held them back was the druggie bs of that culture in America at the time even though they were hailed later on as "ending the hippies".

Heavy metal as a genre for one which properly emerged and fleshed out in the 80's later on with Slayer, Metallica and whatnot while Black Sabbath also in the late 60's were important in those band's origins technically and stylistically, the Stooges were what made a lot of the Gothic (and thus darker Metal) culture which rose in the 80's acceptable to the public eye and also defined the use of things like stage diving, face paints, chokers and bare chested running amongst the crowd. They were the opposite of Pink Floyd basically who really were a bunch of druggie flower boys and really anal with how to exactly play the guitar and pretentious which sadly bands like Slayer and so on also became. The Stooges never really gave a shit about what they were doing was perfect, yet influenced popular music on the planet universally even Iggy's solo album The Idiot, which you would like, he worked with David Bowie and used synths and drum machines which also influenced the grittier depressive synth based music that emerged in the 80's. Weirdos like Gary Numan in the 80's with their android kind of look wouldn't of got away with it if Iggy Pop hadn't steamed around America and made the synthy weirdness acceptable lol. Its a shame that the world waits for him to die before giving him any credit where credit's due. I imagine Varg of Burzum and other Black Metal dudes in the 90's never even took the right amount of time to appreciate the man and what he allowed for them to get away with musically and also in terms of the church burning shit. It's a travesty.

iu

The Aries Stooges are Kundalini Slothz level of music for sure :twisted:

13th_Wolf said:
I imagine Varg of Burzum and other Black Metal dudes in the 90's never even took the right amount of time to appreciate the man and what he allowed for them to get away with musically and also in terms of the church burning shit. It's a travesty.
Varg never burned any church, that's just some rumor. Which comes from the time he was interviewed by a newspaper, and he just treated it like a joke. This interview was really just a way for him to try to promote Helvet, Euronomous's record store. The newspaper guy asked him what he would think if someone burned a church, and Varg said he thought it's a great idea because every trace of the desert cult needs to be erased from the world.

That's the only reason anyone thinks Varg burned a church, but he never did. It was some losers that burned Fantoft Stave church. I think some people from the band Gehennom were bragging about doing it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
13th_Wolf said:
If you like old black metal, listen to Mercyful Fate. The singer is King Diamond. He basically inspired all the black metal.

What about Sarcofago? I've heard they're particularly awesome as well. I never got into Celtic Frost or anything else but I did like some of Bathory's stuff. It's not better than Sabbath though imo XDD.

I guess I meant "allowed them to get away with"- theatrically, or dynamically. The old old music like Black Sabbath, Alice Cooper etc. sort of allowed music as King Diamond to come out how it exactly wanted to later during the 80's with corpse paint and weirder extremer sounding music. Not influenced directly but indirectly, and enabled I guess. Another is If the punk explosion in 1977 didn't occur with the bands like the Sex Pistols attacking the royal family and getting put on MI5's watchlist and other punk bands doing other weird shit like wearing swastikas, into Satanism, things like drag and BDSM culture, and gay marches during that time where homosexuality was still illegal in some European countries then I think it would be a different state even for black metal. Especially Euronymous lol. I'm pretty sure he only went for it with Mayhem in a way to try and put off an image, Mayhem sort of depended on the controversy they caused for reputation whereas earlier punk bands like the Pistols just bore controversy naturally instead of trying to incorporate it into their image. Black Metal did develop very progressive techniques for guitar playing though and enabled stuff like Slipknot to happen later with the style of rapid guitar strumming Haha.

I think the "Psychedelic" unknown bands in the 60's were the first ones to make extreme music (which would influence Black Metal) because they were the first ever bands, and in terms of the emotional energy in it its even more emotionally bruised and intense than a lot of the so-called heavy music we have today. Listen to "Gypsy" by Uriah Heep which was made in 1970 way before anything and around the same time as the Stooges. The album cover presages all of the extreme album covers later, and makes use of electronic instrumentation in a way that sounds similar today. It also has ambient sounds which a lot of Black Metal used and popularised later on but at a time of easier technological convenience to use ambient sounds. In terms of lyrically and conventionally the band is not as Satanic as the Stooges I am led to believe, but in terms of energy in creation it definitely is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_5CgNbo0ns

Black Metal is one genre I feel that could benefit aesthetically the most from adopting hippie-ishness, which would exalt Black Metal's focus on nature and the feminine. Inversion of the "peace symbol" into the proper Algiz rune is a good one lol. If you look at extreme rappers today like Zillakami and Bones which is a youth culture amidst all the "sad boi" "e-girl" crap, its not an impossible thought to revive it in such a way. One would have to deviate from hip hop completely though for all of its druggishness and garbage and reemphasise Stooges-ness lol. When I looked at Dead cutting himself on a stage I was amazed, but then I found the Stooges and realised someone else did it way before while realising that he shouldn't instead of getting carried away with himself. He also moved the crowd a lot more than them, A LOT. I'm pretty sure the Stooges will of also done the bible burnings as a stage act first as well, which is insane for the time frame they were around. Black Metal has a pretentiousness in it in that people who get involved in it might think they can get away with doing goofy "dsbm" stuff but it doesn't account for musical talents, neither does making a lot of songs which sound dead similar which is what you hear in the technical trap of Black Metal nowadays. I like the acoustic folk portion of the music better, bands like Xasthur/Nocturnal Poisoning which try and deepen the darkness which the genre crawls into and actual technical deviation not just assumed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back