Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dreams + sleep

unnamed satanist

What happens during sleep? I read somewhere that dreaming is literally a form of astral projection. Also, can demons and other spirits commune with you during your sleep and if dreaming is a form of astral projection then are all characters in your dreams spirits?? Any knowledge would be much appreciated.

Also, quick question (feel free to ignore but I didn't want to make a separate post), does anyone know if HPS Maxine has a risen kundalini? I'm fairly sure she has never mentioned her experience if so.

unnamed satanist said:
What happens during sleep? I read somewhere that dreaming is literally a form of astral projection. Also, can demons and other spirits commune with you during your sleep and if dreaming is a form of astral projection then are all characters in your dreams spirits?? Any knowledge would be much appreciated.

We have two sets of consciences:
1. Our physical conscience.
2. Our astral conscience.

The physical conscience is the lower grounding perception of logic, the astral conscience is the higher free perception of creativity. Dreams have to do with our astral conscience.

When we fall asleep we disassociate awareness and focus on our physical selves, our physical conscience and awareness, this essentially cuts off a connection between our two consciences. Without the grounding tether of logic to hold our astral conscience properly to our minds our thoughts wander aimlessly in our sleep all over the astral. This is not actually a full soul projection onto the astral, this is what is called "Soul-Splitting" and is precisely what 'remote viewing' is as described in psychic training of military soldiers.

Soul-splitting from my experience, when done on purpose while awake, is tuning your entire conscious focus and attention to manifest your perception onto the astral plane while still being in your physical body. This is what one is doing when they daydream, albeit a lot less detailed and focused. Our thoughts, and mental visualizations are on the astral - always, anytime, anywhere no matter what; They are not physical things. Therefore it is possible to 'be' on the astral when soul-splitting where you turn your conscious focus and visualization into being something of a mimic vessel to traverse upon and manipulate the realm.

Doing this takes a lot of trained focus and visualization though, you really need to focus and see out of your own 'eyes' and many times while doing this to tend to my astral temple and interact with demons have I lost focus, clarity and 'logic' very frequently. It's very difficult at first to really see on the astral to properly view your surroundings and don't even get me started on trying to move through it without unintentionally altering your surroundings and misinterpreting the reality of what's actually going on in regards to demon interactions, etc, you have to rely a lot on feel and intuition. Not to mention because you're still in your physical body, if you don't know how to disassociate properly enough you can still feel yourself in it and can get really antsy when staying still for too long to focus on the astral.

It takes practice but practicing soul-splitting to focus your conscience onto the astral actually helps you to develop your astral sight and astral hearing, granted you focus on sensing through both while traversing and visualizing to the best of your ability. There is a lot of room for error and misinterpretations because the astral takes practice to control and make sense out of, not everything you 'see' or 'hear' is coming from something outside of your own mental constructs from another being or entity, and the astral can warp and change according to even the slightest of your thoughts, so be careful and take everything you 'see' with a grain of salt. I had one demon encounter in my temple that was more smooth and flowing and another when I was brought to Duat that was more rigid and stiff where I had trouble perceiving his movements, etc, so it definitely takes practice with focus. No meaning can be found in misinterpretation.

Now with soul-splitting explained, while dreaming you are doing this on a much less controlled level where you're more so 'going with the flow' without any logic awareness. But as a conscience on the astral, what you see, perceive and experience can be manipulated, altered and guided by outside influencers such as our demons... or even the enemy. Now when in these dreams though you become logically aware in some way or become fully lucid in that of a lucid dream, it's an experience like no other. You don't exactly perceive everything as is in the waking physical realm granted though in my experiences I was likely lacking in total disciplined control and logic, but it was pretty damn close regardless and nothing short of incredible.

You can actually 'physically' feel the textures of objects around you, you can move about freely without any feeling of binding weights or stiff control in your limbs, everything is very free-flowing, you can explore limitlessly and think up whatever you want to think up and have it manifest before you. Flying with wings was definitely my more favourite of experiences in a lucid dream. Not all characters, forms, beings, entities in your dreams either lucid or non-lucid are real though. A lot of them are thought up or conjured as 'fillers' from your subconscience. When you meet a real being it might take a good sense of intuition, sensitization of energy and awareness to really be able to tell properly, but for the most part you likely will know.

So largely while sleeping our souls are still in our bodies, if only a little disconnected. It is our astral conscience that is the one projecting out.

Thank you so much Ghost in the Machine! I could not have asked for a better response. It makes complete sense, too. :D

Ghost in the Machine said:
...Astral science...

I always had these questions and since you mentioned it with lucid dreaming and astral projection.

1. Can you AP/or/LD as vividly as waking life and be as conscious and normal as waking life?

I've had Lucid dreams where they feel they take long a sense of time taking long but not in a positive way and a kinda hap-hazard mentality of falling in and out of lucidity kinda like I wake up in the dream either through accident or lucid dream dreamsign triggering a lucid trigger through lucid testing methods found all over on internet discussions so-called reality checks. And noticing having a very fuzzy, drunk, drugged out blackout visual of dreams also dream shifts like I walk through a block and then inside a house the next.

2. Can you LD or AD and remain inside however long you feel like without waking up or somehow avoid waking up?

The second I begin thinking inside my dream I notice I lose the dream how can I incorporate my normal waking thought thinking and explore the dream/astral realm.

3. Going back to Astral projection how normal are false projections or dream projections?

I've had several dream projections i.e. astral projection dreams. I call them dreams because for the longest time for many years now especially sometime around 2008/2009/2010 I had many backpack dreams whereby I feel the backpack during my school days very heavy as with many heavy books and struggling to walk around. I've also had dreams of having clothing on and removing them from my body despite sleeping naked as I usually do and removing a shirt and all of a sudden my arms are free to move around almost in a soft-fluffy normal, awake manner despite sometimes being contorted in ways that seem like I'm walking around with my body paralyzed in positions.

4. I've NEVER astral projected in any, way, shape, or form consciously awake. But can astral projection be done fully conscious both the projection of leaving with the vehicle(body) and also being conscious in the astral/etheric realms?

Like I said never AP'd I've had false positives such as back in 2003, twice in a row I shot out of my body to the roof of my room and then blop woke up. I've also had freaky occurrences during sleep projections whereby I feel out of body and spin rapidly trying to PUSH myself through a wall.

For example a while back about several months due to the time of this post. I came out of my body it was dark, real dark but there was distinction of objects. I grabbed the door frame on the other side I pushed my hand through the door with my hand and tried pulling myself out of my body as I felt being pulled into my body trying to awake. I FELT the wood as real as wood feels in real life even the shape and whatnot.

5. Is there a difference between ASTRAL and ETHERIC? I've read of people saying etheric projection and astral projection differences.

I know that in the astral realms there are buffer zones of the physical realm and the Gods do interact as physically close as possible when it comes to the etheric projections. I've also read etheric can be dangerous is that just to scare people from the occult or is there a specific understanding like learning how to interact on the buffer zone.

6. Since you mentioned physical science. Is there a specific reason why sleeping on my back causes me so much pain and is very annoying. Despite falling asleep on my back throughout time or wake up on my back. I notice when sleeping on my back dreams are sometimes uncommonly stronger and sometimes astral dreams.

Is there a specific reason why sleeping on your back or being on your back induces these effects?

7. Talking about back is there a specific reason why I suffer so much from sleeping on my back it FEELS very boring and I get bored real badly almost struggling to try and fall asleep and even feel great discomfort from being on my back.

8. I've also noticed that when I put my body in an odd position I induce stronger dreams, lucid dreams, and even dream projections. For example I'm so obsessed with AP I would wake up in my dream climb out of bed in a hurried almost drugged like state and open the door of my room, walk out, go to the door of my front door house go outside and try and do something like fly or go to the moon or visit a neighbors house or do whatever it is. It's a dream and I call it a dream projection.

I've also had dreams whereby I look back in my body and it's gone. The body is not represented in the dream. In Astral projection from what I know some people freak out seeing their body during the OOBE. So it's advised when reading on AP that your body is sleeping in bed.

I do have more questions but not sure how to formulate them. If you can post anything it would be great. I've been obsessed with Lucid dreaming and Astral projection since I got the internet and searched this stuff probably 1999-2000-2001 time period.

I feel like I'm missing out on all the fun people are having and interacting with entities and whatnot. I've read of incredible stories and whatnot. And I can't help but feel depressed and almost in a state of "Well if it never happened to me" then WTF is it real or fake.

Thanks GitM or anyone else who posts.

Gear88 said:
...Astral science...

I always had these questions and since you mentioned it with lucid dreaming and astral projection.

1. Can you AP/or/LD as vividly as waking life and be as conscious and normal as waking life?

Potentially yes, but this means incorporating a good logical perception without connecting to the physical body resulting in waking up/returning to your body. Also having a strong third-eye and very good astral sight helps immensely.

We are not used to directly perceiving the astral, this is why lucid dreams and such are very hazy and often feel like nothing more than a fleeting memory despite them actually happening and us directly experiencing it.

2. Can you LD or AD and remain inside however long you feel like without waking up or somehow avoid waking up?

No and you shouldn't. Time moves ever onward whether astral or physical and the physical body cannot be a static object unaffected by time. You need to eat, move, exercise, etc.

Spiritual advancement and power cannot be gained without existing on both planes, you need the physical body to be as strong and healthy as the spiritual body, it does no good for either side to atrophy.

3. Going back to Astral projection how normal are false projections or dream projections?

My first and second projection/lucid dream was accidental where I experienced precisely what you're talking about. These are not 'false' projections. Like I said dreams are on the astral whether they are lucid or not, they are all projections onto the astral, they are just not full-soul projections.

If you're perceiving the astral in any way shape or form, you are projecting onto it and there's practically zero difference of being on the plane this way than it would with a full-soul projection, it's the same concept and essentially the same thing, just not as powerful. So if you're 'dreaming' of actually looking at your physical body sleeping in bed for example, you're actually looking at your physical body sleeping on the physical realm.

Granted the subconscious and mind can conjure up random things at any given moment, so you need to learn what's actually happening on the physical vs what you're mind is making you 'think'/'see' is happening.

4. I've NEVER astral projected in any, way, shape, or form consciously awake. But can astral projection be done fully conscious both the projection of leaving with the vehicle(body) and also being conscious in the astral/etheric realms?

First of all what you're describing below this question was 100% projecting onto the astral, that is precisely what you're describing and that is precisely what you did and experienced. They can happen in the strangest and most sudden/bizarre of ways, but you are on the astral as you are aware and perceiving outside and beyond your physical body. The astral is the thought plane, your physical brain cannot conjure these kinds of visuals and images, it's all on the astral.

As for your question, yes you can fully astral project while conscious. This takes training and practice to fully disassociate and disconnect your soul from your physical body. Additionally you can also practice and train to induce a lucid dream on the spot. I've never done a full-soul astral projection while awake, though I've gotten close, but I have once willed myself directly into a lucid dream.

It takes a lot of focus, a lot of vivid sensual perception and the most important part is entering into a deep, deep trance to completely disassociate from your physical body in order to switch your conscious perception from physical to primarily/strictly astral.

5. Is there a difference between ASTRAL and ETHERIC? I've read of people saying etheric projection and astral projection differences.

I've never heard of this "Etheric" before, it sounds like a bunch of nonsense. I'm also not sure what you're talking about or mean by physical realm buffer zones. You're going to have to clarify this question further before I can come up with any kind of answer.

6. Since you mentioned physical science. Is there a specific reason why sleeping on my back causes me so much pain and is very annoying. Despite falling asleep on my back throughout time or wake up on my back. I notice when sleeping on my back dreams are sometimes uncommonly stronger and sometimes astral dreams.

Is there a specific reason why sleeping on your back or being on your back induces these effects?

I mention physical things in correlation to the astral, I'm more knowledgeable and specialized in astral science strictly and how energies and the realm works, so I can't really come up with a solid answer for this physical thing without making assumptions.

Perhaps the position of your body may be amplifying certain energy circulations in your soul. The last pose in hatha yoga is the corpse pose, this is done at the end of a session where you lie flat on your back and allow the energies to circulate through your body. Potentially you could be allowing more energy flow to your upper chakras.

The upper chakras rule over our astral perception, more power and health to them can make dreams far more vivid.

7. Talking about back is there a specific reason why I suffer so much from sleeping on my back it FEELS very boring and I get bored real badly almost struggling to try and fall asleep and even feel great discomfort from being on my back.

Then stop sleeping on your back. Unless there's some sort of specific reason you sleep in this position?

8. I've also noticed that when I put my body in an odd position I induce stronger dreams, lucid dreams, and even dream projections. For example I'm so obsessed with AP I would wake up in my dream climb out of bed in a hurried almost drugged like state and open the door of my room, walk out, go to the door of my front door house go outside and try and do something like fly or go to the moon or visit a neighbors house or do whatever it is. It's a dream and I call it a dream projection.

Again this is astral projection, just probably not a full-soul projection where your soul leaves your body. On the astral/dream it would make no sense for you to see your body lying in bed for the most part because you perceive yourself as 'using' it.

The astral being the thought plane reflects our thoughts and expectations even if they are so far in the back of our mind, so if you look back at your bed expecting to not a find your body there because you're 'in it', then you're not going to see your body there.

I do have more questions but not sure how to formulate them. If you can post anything it would be great. I've been obsessed with Lucid dreaming and Astral projection since I got the internet and searched this stuff probably 1999-2000-2001 time period.

I feel like I'm missing out on all the fun people are having and interacting with entities and whatnot. I've read of incredible stories and whatnot. And I can't help but feel depressed and almost in a state of "Well if it never happened to me" then WTF is it real or fake.

You're going to find all of my answers quite funny then in that you've been entirely unaware that being on the astral is precisely what you've been doing this entire time.

As for your desire to interact with the gods and demons, the first step to being able to be open to such is to have an astral temple.

I never encounter or interact with demons when I'm projecting onto the astral unless I'm in my astral temple. This is where they come to see me or bring me to them. They only seem to come to me and such to just provide me general company and friendship, etc. Makes sense since I'm not yet very practiced and able to interpret any verbal guidance and such but they do still try to tell me their names. One wrote his name on my temple walls in a neat blazing fire display.

Try building an astral temple and creating a place where the gods can come and interact with you, this is a safe haven and you can create it to look and be however you like it. You can have a garden, an altar, a gallery, a (cough)combat room(cough), a pool, a watchtower, go wild. It can be a massive expansive castle, a palace, an underground utopia, a city in the sky, whatever you like. Just make sure that whatever it's built from is a strong material, my castle is stone on the outside for example but inside the bricks is pure diamond, one of the most hardest materials on Earth.

And don't be afraid to change or do 'renovations' on it, I had basically done an entire overhaul of my whole original temple a few weeks ago. I personally have a written document that describes it's layout, etc. This helps me to logically tweak things about it and such when I'm not projecting, perhaps you'd like to try this out if it appeals to you.

The more time you spend in the temple the more 'solidified' it's presence on the astral plane will be and the more stronger and accurate you'll be able to perceive it's rooms, details, etc. This temple will be a very real place on the astral as you strengthen it's presence by visiting it and exploring it more and more, and as a very real place on the astral the gods can visit you here.

I believe it's generally just better to have a specific location like this for the gods to go to to interact with you as opposed to just butting in on your random astral experiences of which you're probably enjoying. This is likely why you're 'missing out on the encounters' as they're likely just letting you do your own thing, there's also the risk of you misinterpreting the encounter.

Our astral temples though are an open house and directly tie in with us being satanists as it's purposes correlate with this, what with being able to have satanic altars here, etc. It is our satanic 'home' where they can 'knock on the door' to come visit us persay, thus the gods and demons of Satan should be entirely welcomed in at any given moment if they're seeking to interact with you for whatever reason. I would never knowingly deny or cast out one of the gods or demons from entering my temple.

I advise building a defense system for your temple that will attack and thwart off enemy intruders. As an example I have massive marble phoenix statues that I've programmed as servitors to react and come to life in violent blue flames if they detect the presence of an enemy in or around my temple, to which they will then attack without mercy. This is just an example though, you can do whatever you want. Could be turrets, guardsmen, an alarm system, whatever.

And again on the subject of encounters and interactions, don't expect the gods to suddenly come flooding into your temple to say "hi", they seem to visit for good reasons, not just because you want to have a 'cool interaction with an all-mighty god'. My encounters with them are usually sudden and unexpected and I never ask or hope for them. Every time a demon comes to see me they appear somewhere behind me or out of sight and I'll actually 'physically' feel them tap on my back or shoulders to get my attention, to which I'll turn around and see them in all their full (and handsome) glory. This is just how they do it for me though.

I hope this post answers most of your questions.

Now when in these dreams though you become logically aware in some way or become fully lucid in that of a lucid dream, it's an experience like no other. You don't exactly perceive everything as is in the waking physical realm granted though in my experiences I was likely lacking in total disciplined control and logic, but it was pretty damn close regardless and nothing short of incredible.

Lucid dreaming is one of the greatest experience! But you need to be in total control throughout the whole thing and that's the hardest part.

You can explore limitlessly and think up whatever you want to think up and have it manifest before you. Flying with wings was definitely my more favourite of experiences in a lucid dream.

I tried that one too but without wings.

Not all characters, forms, beings, entities in your dreams either lucid or non-lucid are real though. A lot of them are thought up or conjured as 'fillers' from your subconscience. When you meet a real being it might take a good sense of intuition, sensitization of energy and awareness to really be able to tell properly, but for the most part you likely will know.

I've always wondered something: when you have a lucid dream, have you tried talking to one of those people you see? In my case, they never reply when I ask a question. They just stare at me as if nothing happened and don't talk at all. It's so frustrating lol. I don't even know if they're "real" or if they come from my subconscious mind.

Ara666 said:

I've always wondered something: when you have a lucid dream, have you tried talking to one of those people you see? In my case, they never reply when I ask a question. They just stare at me as if nothing happened and don't talk at all. It's so frustrating lol. I don't even know if they're "real" or if they come from my subconscious mind.

I virtually never encounter made up characters in my lucid dreams and when I do they are like empty robotic vessels that don't act of their own accord. They move and do things according to your expectations, so if you recognize them as 'fake' they will act fake and simply stand there vacantly like statues.

You have to practice a kind of 'willpower' that allows/enables motion and movement on the astral otherwise you just perceive what you expect even in the slightest. Even when interacting with real beings like our gods, if you do not focus perception properly on the level of fluid motion and the 'forwardness' of time in accordance to their presence, then they will also stand and move rather stiffly and vacantly based upon your own perception of the astral.

There are certain levels of the astral plane: What you conjure and see as a result of your own created internal perception... and what is actually occurring outside of yourself as a separate entity.

Your internal perception is like a curtain in front of your eyes, it's showing you what you are seeing as a product of your own conscious and subconscious creation, it's a series of mental images and sensations that you yourself are creating. What you have to do is remove this curtain and try to see beyond it to perceive what is really happening on the astral outside of yourself. You must focus on that 'reality' level of the astral properly outside of your internal view, like tuning into a station on a radio and this can take lots of practice and familiarization.

It's hard to describe what you have to do but it's a certain kind of focus or 'passive attention'. It's the difference between you unintentionally altering and creating what you see on the astral vs tuning into the right kind of level of focus to allow you to see what is actually happening. Learning to do this will allow one to find much greater meaningfulness in their astral experiences and in interacting with our gods.

You seem to know quite a bit, how does one project unconsciously? I did this in February and I went to them instead. I have no idea how. when I did it I had woken up then went back to bed because it was early then I saw like super bright golden light when I looked through it I could see a Daemoness and I knew who it was, even though I had never seen her before. it was a sort of bitter sweet filled with almost every kind of emotion, any insights ??

Ara666 said:

I virtually never encounter made up characters in my lucid dreams and when I do they are like empty robotic vessels that don't act of their own accord. They move and do things according to your expectations, so if you recognize them as 'fake' they will act fake and simply stand there vacantly like statues.

You have to practice a kind of 'willpower' that allows/enables motion and movement on the astral otherwise you just perceive what you expect even in the slightest. Even when interacting with real beings like our gods, if you do not focus perception properly on the level of fluid motion and the 'forwardness' of time in accordance to their presence, then they will also stand and move rather stiffly and vacantly based upon your own perception of the astral.

There are certain levels of the astral plane: What you conjure and see as a result of your own created internal perception... and what is actually occurring outside of yourself as a separate entity.

Your internal perception is like a curtain in front of your eyes, it's showing you what you are seeing as a product of your own conscious and subconscious creation, it's a series of mental images and sensations that you yourself are creating. What you have to do is remove this curtain and try to see beyond it to perceive what is really happening on the astral outside of yourself. You must focus on that 'reality' level of the astral properly outside of your internal view, like tuning into a station on a radio and this can take lots of practice and familiarization.

It's hard to describe what you have to do but it's a certain kind of focus or 'passive attention'. It's the difference between you unintentionally altering and creating what you see on the astral vs tuning into the right kind of level of focus to allow you to see what is actually happening. Learning to do this will allow one to find much greater meaningfulness in their astral experiences and in interacting with our gods.
Okay wrong place to write this but while doing the alternate breath do repeat a money mantra . Just wanted to make sure your momentum doesnt break because of money issues :p (and if you already know this , its awesome then :) )
Take Care

...time spent...

I meant this question not to create a rift in physi-spiritual aspects. No more like for example since time distortion exists. Lets say I wake up in 5 minutes could I potentially slow time down and spend a sensation of extended time(minutes, house, days etc.etc.) inside this 5 minute window.

I've had dreams whereby it feels like an hour passed and all of a sudden 13 minutes passed or 7 minutes or whatever.

Can there be distortion of time inside the dream/astral to promote a longer stay?(normal multi-hour block sleep schedule)

...deep trance...

You just hit one of my soft spots mentioning that. Void and trance are something I avoid or have avoided in the past due to incapacity to perform them.

I've never heard of this "Etheric" before, it sounds like a bunch of nonsense. I'm also not sure what you're talking about or mean by physical realm buffer zones. You're going to have to clarify this question further before I can come up with any kind of answer.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-astral-and-etheric-projection

I understand these guys talk a bit new-agey but it's the most common definitions available that I learned even WAY back even pre-JoS finding.

Then stop sleeping on your back. Unless there's some sort of specific reason you sleep in this position?

I sleep on my side particularly the right side as I've notice as strange as this sounds pressure on my chest, heart area when on my left and I'm afraid of perhaps inducing some sort of strain on my heart or an attack. Sounds silly but I feel a lot of pressure in the chest/heart region area. And I know the heart sits in the ribcage and your heart is protected side factors but for some strange region it really bothers me. And funny thing is the first 30 seconds to minute laying on my left side feels good but then the strain comes in.

So being on my back feel painful maybe it's the mattress. I've always wanted a waterbed like a friend of mines had before moving to another state. His mother was a fat person and slept on the waterbed to avoid bed spring issues on her body. I know they have the memory foam systems like Tempurepedic and other things but again not sure how I would react.

I've noticed like I said my back feels very boring being on it almost like it induces a harder to fall asleep.

Again this is astral projection, just probably not a full-soul projection where your soul leaves your body. On the astral/dream it would make no sense for you to see your body lying in bed for the most part because you perceive yourself as 'using' it.

The astral being the thought plane reflects our thoughts and expectations even if they are so far in the back of our mind, so if you look back at your bed expecting to not a find your body there because you're 'in it', then you're not going to see your body there.

Lol so I'm technically manipulating or my expectations manipulate my form of reality within the dream/astral encounter I experience?

You're going to find all of my answers quite funny then in that you've been entirely unaware that being on the astral is precisely what you've been doing this entire time.

I was afraid you might say that. It amused me that you said that. Thanks for saying it.

...Astral Temple...

I've notice that way back after dedicating when I created an astral temple. I'll admit I've never done a ritual and I assume it's a simple Standard Ritual for Satan to bless and consecrate the temple.

(Is it that by performing a ritual Satan helps solidify the astral temple in the astral space?)

It's just not to sound disrespectful but it sounds like I just think it and it exists. I know AP'ing is not needed but again it just seems like a made up thing like makebelieve.

Pardon the disrespect I understand it's the powers of the mind, body, and soul. But it seems very silly creating this temple if I can't achieve a deep meditate state i.e. I assume trance and can't AP.

So how can I use something if in the end I'll just use it as a simple thought experiment a theoretical construct. I mean it sounds delusional.

I'm NOT AGAINST it. Don't get me wrong just seems like "I don't know". Like exactly what is considered how often. Is it like I sit in my room, visualize me meditating inside the temple while vibrating say into a chakra. Exactly how far should I take "using" my astral temple.

*Insert meme* It was real cause it was in my mind. No offense.

Question: Is there a reason why I wake up more tired than the previous night even if I slept like 12-15 hours. Seems like the following day it's harder to get up? Even staying awake throughout the night feels better albeit with more mental fatigue

I'll admit I did do a succubus ritual at some point just not sure if it's her interacting with me or just my normal issues found throughout sleep.

Question: Is it normal to get in fights with dream astral entities. I had a dream just recently of trying to put on armor, infiltrate a place. I notice that when they injected me I punched one Asian looking fellow in the face. I've notice that I do hit and attack dream characters a lot. I have no idea why I've been doing that I guess I'm eager for a fight or something. But yeah I've noticed many dreams involving hitting, punching, or using a weapon to attack other dream characters. So yeah got any reasonable reason why?

Gear88 said:
...time spent...

I meant this question not to create a rift in physi-spiritual aspects. No more like for example since time distortion exists. Lets say I wake up in 5 minutes could I potentially slow time down and spend a sensation of extended time(minutes, house, days etc.etc.) inside this 5 minute window.

I've had dreams whereby it feels like an hour passed and all of a sudden 13 minutes passed or 7 minutes or whatever.

Can there be distortion of time inside the dream/astral to promote a longer stay?(normal multi-hour block sleep schedule)

Like I had said, the astral conscious is not grounded by the logic of the physical realm, the logic of the earth elemental aspects. When we are on the astral like this our perception is not perfect in that we are not as fully 'aware' as you think. You're almost in a semi sleep state. We all know that when we fall asleep we technically seem to wake up immediately 8 to 9 hours later to start our day when the interval between that sleep and wakefulness feels almost instant or like it was just 5 minutes long. Like you black out at night and then suddenly almost immediately wake up and it's now morning.

When projecting onto the astral you need to incorporate a grounded sense of logic to really solidify your consciousness on the astral appropriately, so that you can make the most out of the hours you have while your physical body is sleeping instead of feeling like you've only been in a lucid dream for 30 minutes when your physical body was actually asleep for 8 hours.

I have done soul-splitting, not sleeping, not full-soul projecting, just soul-splitting of which is intense 'daydreaming' focus on the astral, that felt like merely 30 minutes, but when I removed myself out of it I noticed that over 2 hours had gone by. It's a matter of perception regarding the astral and it's lack of grounding and logic. Just like how time seems to fly when we're doing something fun, we know that our reality didn't suddenly 'speed up' we were just intently occupied with something we enjoyed.

This is also why it feels like time goes by faster when we're having fun. Often we enjoy things that are creative or imaginative, that brings us bliss and 'psychic' related entertainment, this has to do in ruling over the creativity and bliss of the higher chakras which in turn is the ruler of our astral perception. We are tuning in and focusing on these astral aspects when we're having fun, so we are again disassociating from that grounding logic and thus our perception of time is mitigated as we are almost in a trance state just like when we're dreaming, and this is why time seems to go by faster when you're playing a video game or doing some fun.

I sleep on my side particularly the right side as I've notice as strange as this sounds pressure on my chest, heart area when on my left and I'm afraid of perhaps inducing some sort of strain on my heart or an attack. Sounds silly but I feel a lot of pressure in the chest/heart region area. And I know the heart sits in the ribcage and your heart is protected side factors but for some strange region it really bothers me. And funny thing is the first 30 seconds to minute laying on my left side feels good but then the strain comes in.

So being on my back feel painful maybe it's the mattress. I've always wanted a waterbed like a friend of mines had before moving to another state. His mother was a fat person and slept on the waterbed to avoid bed spring issues on her body. I know they have the memory foam systems like Tempurepedic and other things but again not sure how I would react.

I've noticed like I said my back feels very boring being on it almost like it induces a harder to fall asleep.

You have a very powerful heart chakra and this is why you can so easily leave your body and enter the astral as the heart chakra is the connector of our soul and rules over astral projection. This sensation you're feeling is the energy in your heart chakra.

If it really bothers you so much you can move this energy to a different chakra, preferably one that needs more power. Just visualize the excess energy around your heart chakra as a white-gold energy ball, then with belief and intent, push this energy ball and guide it to a different chakra in your soul of your choosing. Allow that targeted chakra to fully absorb the energy into itself. I'm not sure how this will affect your astral experiences, but it should help with the discomfort you're dealing with.

Lol so I'm technically manipulating or my expectations manipulate my form of reality within the dream/astral encounter I experience?

Yes. For further information on this read my response I gave to Ara666 on this same thread.

I've notice that way back after dedicating when I created an astral temple. I'll admit I've never done a ritual and I assume it's a simple Standard Ritual for Satan to bless and consecrate the temple.

(Is it that by performing a ritual Satan helps solidify the astral temple in the astral space?)

It's just not to sound disrespectful but it sounds like I just think it and it exists. I know AP'ing is not needed but again it just seems like a made up thing like makebelieve.

Pardon the disrespect I understand it's the powers of the mind, body, and soul. But it seems very silly creating this temple if I can't achieve a deep meditate state i.e. I assume trance and can't AP.

So how can I use something if in the end I'll just use it as a simple thought experiment a theoretical construct. I mean it sounds delusional.

I'm NOT AGAINST it. Don't get me wrong just seems like "I don't know". Like exactly what is considered how often. Is it like I sit in my room, visualize me meditating inside the temple while vibrating say into a chakra. Exactly how far should I take "using" my astral temple.

*Insert meme* It was real cause it was in my mind. No offense.

You do just think it and it 'exists', the astral is the thought-plane, thought is energy. But if you want it to be more than just a meaningless mental image of your own internal visual construct, then you need to solidify this by empowering it's actual presence on the astral by visiting it.

Visiting and doing things in your temple means you're giving it attention and we all know where we give our attention we are giving power, so by doing all of this you are affirming it's place on the astral as a thought entity, therefor it becomes a 'real' entity on the astral. This way it is not just a curtain of your own imagination veiled over your eyes but something more 'solid' on the astral plane, like an egregor/thoughtform, one that can be visited by our gods and demons.

Do not mistake this with physical reality though. Visualizing and solidifying a pile of gold in your room on the astral does not mean you have the physical realness of an actual pile of gold in your room and thus have boasting rights to owning this thoughtform of gold... however this can empower the law of attraction technically speaking to manifest such a thing physically in that gold could be brought to you as an example where you could then be enabled to make this pile.

Question: Is there a reason why I wake up more tired than the previous night even if I slept like 12-15 hours. Seems like the following day it's harder to get up? Even staying awake throughout the night feels better albeit with more mental fatigue

This is more a physical thing regarding the chemistry of the brain, not the astral as far as I'm aware. Do some research on the sleep cycles, you might find a better understanding. Low energy in our soul though naturally makes us physically lethargic, weak and tired, the foundation meditation can be done for this to raise one's energy and lifeforce.

Question: Is it normal to get in fights with dream astral entities. I had a dream just recently of trying to put on armor, infiltrate a place. I notice that when they injected me I punched one Asian looking fellow in the face. I've notice that I do hit and attack dream characters a lot. I have no idea why I've been doing that I guess I'm eager for a fight or something. But yeah I've noticed many dreams involving hitting, punching, or using a weapon to attack other dream characters. So yeah got any reasonable reason why?

This is dream interpretation you're asking for of which is not my forte. Dreams are symbolical in many aspects as they are reflections of many different forces on the astral both from yourself and from otherwise. They are not literal and require proper interpretation to decipher their meaning.

ChaosBringer666 said:
You seem to know quite a bit, how does one project unconsciously? I did this in February and I went to them instead. I have no idea how. when I did it I had woken up then went back to bed because it was early then I saw like super bright golden light when I looked through it I could see a Daemoness and I knew who it was, even though I had never seen her before. it was a sort of bitter sweet filled with almost every kind of emotion, any insights ??

I'm not sure what you mean by "unconsciously". If you're referring to projecting while dreaming, dreaming is projecting onto the astral, you are just lacking logical conscious awareness in order to properly control and experience it.

Having full awareness on the astral while sleeping is called a lucid dream. There are many working methods you can find online on how to have lucid dreams such as keeping a dream journal and reality checks. You can search it up online but these methods can help you become aware of yourself while on the astral when dreaming.

Take your experiences in a lucid dream with a grain of salt, being aware does not mean everything is meaningful within your internal interpretation. You must learn to see the astral as it actually is outside of yourself and not by how you're creating it.

If I constantly empower my soul everyday would I grow stronger,

Would I master the advanced soon I’m done talking about telekinesis now,

It’s time I talk about the soul and witchcraft and many other magical things I don’t know about. If I meditate everyday every second work on feeling my energy and strengthen my aura,
How powerful will my soul become

Since this is about dreams I have question and I have a lot of dreams,

Some dreams don’t make since some just confusion,

I had a dream about a psychic watergate where psychics and none psychics was fighting and I was leading the war,

And I had telekinesis I was one of the strongest telekinetic,

And also I had one dream where I was fighting aliens and I had to kill them,

And one had hydro lines is and was shooting force water blast and I was blocking it with my palms,

And the energy from my palm chakras had create a shield,

And when it was time to move objects and levitate some I couldn’t like my energy from my palm wasn’t strong enough,

But it that dream I could jump like almost 100feet in the air,

I could even run fast I don’t know how fast but it was fast also I could fly a lil,

And then I had one about a satanic ritual

You have a very powerful heart chakra and this is why you can so easily leave your body and enter the astral as the heart chakra is the connector of our soul and rules over astral projection. This sensation you're feeling is the energy in your heart chakra.

If it really bothers you so much you can move this energy to a different chakra, preferably one that needs more power. Just visualize the excess energy around your heart chakra as a white-gold energy ball, then with belief and intent, push this energy ball and guide it to a different chakra in your soul of your choosing. Allow that targeted chakra to fully absorb the energy into itself. I'm not sure how this will affect your astral experiences, but it should help with the discomfort you're dealing with.

Whoa settle down no I do not. I've never felt a chakra in any prominent fashion perhaps a sensation but it could just be a false positive. If my Heart chakra was as powerful as you describe I'd feel a tangible metaphysical construct.

It's just a physical sensation nothing spiritual about it.

On May 2nd, I stayed up overnight not wanting to sleep during May 1st. So I decided to take a short nap around 8P.M.

Now here is the interesting part I feel asleep on my back and I felt myself leaving my body inside the dream. Another dream projection. I elevated out of my body gently almost flying out with finesse in a "lobbed" manner like lobbing an object. I flew up over my bed and unto the ground where I landed on both my feet then went to the door opened the door and walked out and then woke up.

Three times one the lights were on, second lights were off, third lights were on and I was waving a middle finger. All three times I felt my shoulders shrugged and my arms slightly higher like moving my arms was slightly harder than normal.

I call them dream projections of AP simulation.

Were these AP simulations inside my dream or an actual astral projection without full consciousness and a rules and regulation of normalcy?

Perhaps my logic indicates I need to open the door with the handle rather than walk through. I had incidents during these AP dreams whereby I punch the door and it's solid. Doesn't hurt but I can phase through it.

It's a shame I'm not good with trance. I know trance is key for AP to induce the vibrational state to project as described by AP'ers who mention the massive tidal forces of vibration ripping the entire body apart. It's just a sensation of separation nothing serious or negative.

Any who thanks again GitM for the reply.

Thanks for the insight. I see what you mean. Somehow I feel like these people I see are from my own perception and not “real” beings at all.

What about Sleep Paralysis? I’ve always thought it’s something between Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming. Because your body is literally paralyzed, totally unable to move and your astral self is out of your body, so you’re having some sort of astral projection for a while. And the way I see things (during a sleep paralysis), it’s similar to what I feel like during a lucid dream. What I mean is that my surroundings seem very real and whenever I hear a sound, I always get the feeling that I’m really hearing it.

Also, weird thing: I don’t know if it’s normal or not, but right about when I had my first lucid dream, I was meditating a lot on my pineal gland and 6th chakra for a regular period of time. And still I kept on having lucid dreams. But when I stopped meditating on those specific points, I stopped having lucid dreams. (Maybe I must’ve had like 1 but it wasn’t as vivid as before).

Is it possible meditating on the pineal gland and/or 6th chakra has something to do with lucid dreaming?

I doubt it’s a coincidence.

Gear88 said:

Whoa settle down no I do not. I've never felt a chakra in any prominent fashion perhaps a sensation but it could just be a false positive. If my Heart chakra was as powerful as you describe I'd feel a tangible metaphysical construct.

It's just a physical sensation nothing spiritual about it.

And does having our chakras empowered and energetic not create physical sensations? Does the third-eye having power for instance not create a pressure in the forehead as if someone was physically pressing on it? Does empowering our upper chakras not give us headaches, tingling sensations, pressures around our temples?

The chakras influence the physical as much as they influence the astral, remember the astral and physical realms are mirrors of each other, one side will affect the other in some way, and yes with physical sensations and pressures. You won't necessarily feel a tingling or buzzing, each individual is different.

It wouldn't hurt to try what I've suggested though now would it?

Ara666 said:

Thanks for the insight. I see what you mean. Somehow I feel like these people I see are from my own perception and not “real” beings at all.

What about Sleep Paralysis? I’ve always thought it’s something between Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming. Because your body is literally paralyzed, totally unable to move and your astral self is out of your body, so you’re having some sort of astral projection for a while. And the way I see things (during a sleep paralysis), it’s similar to what I feel like during a lucid dream. What I mean is that my surroundings seem very real and whenever I hear a sound, I always get the feeling that I’m really hearing it.

Also, weird thing: I don’t know if it’s normal or not, but right about when I had my first lucid dream, I was meditating a lot on my pineal gland and 6th chakra for a regular period of time. And still I kept on having lucid dreams. But when I stopped meditating on those specific points, I stopped having lucid dreams. (Maybe I must’ve had like 1 but it wasn’t as vivid as before).

Is it possible meditating on the pineal gland and/or 6th chakra has something to do with lucid dreaming?

I doubt it’s a coincidence.

Sleep paralysis is when you are disconnected from your physical conscious and awareness and switch completely to your soul one. Remember we have two consciences and two forms, our soul and our physical body, the two can be separated and we can view strictly out of one or the other. When meditating we work to merge and incorporate both perceptions simultaneously, for instance when working on astral sight your physical eyes obviously aren't the ones seeing the spirits and auras, it's your soul 'eyes', so you work to see through both to perceive both of the planes.

In sleep paralysis you are no longer looking and moving through your physical body but through your soul, you've completely lost connection to your physical form both physically and consciously, this is what one needs to do to perform a full soul-projection. Since you are looking through you're soul you are seeing and hearing the astral and perceiving everything with a higher creative and psychic state of awareness. The reason you struggle to move is because your soul is still attached to your physical body, the only thing you did was switch your conscious perception and primary form, your soul is still very much in your physical body therefor it is tied down to it and you feel this. As your soul conscious you are tethered to your physical form as it usually is in everyday life.

You need to figure out how to sever that connection to free yourself from your physical body so you can move around and do things as your soul form on the astral, and probably enjoy a fun 'lucid dream' while you're at it or go spy on your neighours, explore a bit, have some fun and get a feel for it. There are some exercises you can do for this involving visualization and intent what with severing the connection. Once you are fully out of your physical body and free from it, you can traverse the astral/physical exactly as if you were ghost.

You're physical body of course is still very much alive even without you as the soul inside, it will still breathe, move, etc and you are still 'connected' to it via the heart chakra. If you ever want to go back into your body just focus and think of your physical body, feel yourself as your physical body laying bed, etc. You will snap back into your body and the two forms will merge again as one, then you can continue on as everyday life like nothing changed.

As for your pineal gland/6th chakra, our upper chakras rule over our astral perception. The more empowered and open they are the better you will perceive and see things on the astral such as your dreams. Dreams will become more clear and vivid and this better enables the opportunities to become lucid on the astral/dream.

I'm not sure what you mean by "unconsciously". If you're referring to projecting while dreaming, dreaming is projecting onto the astral, you are just lacking logical conscious awareness in order to properly control and experience it.

Having full awareness on the astral while sleeping is called a lucid dream. There are many working methods you can find online on how to have lucid dreams such as keeping a dream journal and reality checks. You can search it up online but these methods can help you become aware of yourself while on the astral when dreaming.

Take your experiences in a lucid dream with a grain of salt, being aware does not mean everything is meaningful within your internal interpretation. You must learn to see the astral as it actually is outside of yourself and not by how you're creating it.
Well I say unconsciously because I didn’t project myself to said Daemoness, (or at least I didn’t mean to)what you said clears it up a little but I’m just confused how I could go to her astral space. it was like I couldn’t see much at first then I slowly became more aware of the surroundings I couldn’t think very clearly and got stuck on a train of thought because of the surroundings and what she said deeply interested me, I say it was bitter sweet because she was with someone and I was interrupting, most uncomfortable, vivid and intriguing experience that I’ve had yet. just wondering how the hell I even projected in the first place? Considering you said daemons usually come to you not the other way around. Thank you for the insight on the astral temple cause I don’t you usually use it at all. obviously I should start, thanks again :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back