Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

change name on my account

Aquarius

ping HoodedCobra and give him the name you want to change to.

Aquarius said:
ping HoodedCobra and give him the name you want to change to.

I get that Cobra wouldn't mind changing usernames and all, but imo it'd just be easier to be able to do it yourself while having your previous usernames publicly displayed on your profile.

For instance, if you clicked on my name it'll say "ShadowTheRaven" but below it'll say "Previous Usernames: *list of former usernames*" and it can't be hidden

If it is possible and not bothering I would like my name changed too for security and identity issues , ''NakedPluto" or whatever is easier to divert from other identities on the web. As well Intelligence Service is a problem some deal with ,the name changing is perfect for me now.

If not possible I will make another account as it is no problem for me, thanks

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
High Priest Hoodedcobra666

HoodedCobra, I feel I need to change my username. I could tell you privately if you want.

NakedPluto said:
If it is possible and not bothering I would like my name changed too for security and identity issues , ''NakedPluto" or whatever is easier to divert from other identities on the web. As well Intelligence Service is a problem some deal with ,the name changing is perfect for me now.

If not possible I will make another account as it is no problem for me, thanks

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
High Priest Hoodedcobra666

It's changed but be aware changes are allowed one time because of the potential of abuse and there is no ability to change again.

You log in with the new name and password.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It's changed but be aware changes are allowed one time because of the potential of abuse and there is no ability to change again.

You log in with the new name and password.

I appreciate it a lot, thanks

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Do you know my e-mail? Request it there.
Hey HP, what about making a sub-forum for forum-only matters/requests? Would result in other sub-forums being cleaner and more on-topic. Just a tip :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back