Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astral Spiders

This is an Instagram post from a Veteran SS/JoS member, his account is @truthofsatan666
Astral spiders are multi-dimensional entities. The same way we have spiders in this earthly realm, there are also spiders in the spirit realm. Some of them are a small as a quarter while others can be the size of a basketball or larger. They tend to appear when you are in between awake and sleep state. And in my experiences, they always appear at night. I remember 2 years ago, while in between sleep and wake state, a multitude of them began to rise up out of the carpet but as soon as I stared intently at them trying to understand what was happening, they began to scurry away. Another time, I've seen them the size of a basketball crawling on the wall. I was shocked at how they can be so large yet somehow manage to stick to the wall. Astral spiders of this size tend to crawl very slowly. Another time, while in between awake and sleep state, I realized I was viewing my room from the astral (spiritual realm) and there was an astral spider almost the size of a human hanging in the corner of my room near the ceiling. When I stared at it, it managed to extend its head close to my face. It was a very ugly thing with red eyes. I've never had any positive experience with these insidious creatures. They are parasitic beings who like to feed off of your life force energy. They like to dwell in the realm that run parallel to this earthly plain. It's the closest realm to this earthly 3D plane. There are COUNTLESS realms. And as the Tablets of Thoth mentions, there are "worlds within worlds". Many are not aware that these astral parasites are around them and they come to you while you're asleep. They attach themselves to you without you being aware. If you wake up all the time feeling drained, it could very well be astral parasites. This is why I perform protection rituals. This earthly plane is NOTHING compared to the unfathomable things you witness in the realms beyond as a Satanist
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B_c5FwfgGtq/?igshid=16jbi1msazkcs

Does anyone have experience with these astral spiders or astral parasites in general? This post freaked me out and definitely motivated me in doing my aura cleaning/aura of protection more.

This only appears to be just more of another post created by a specific member that mentioned the same, who just wanted to promote this as
some sort of viable and very deep thing while all this appears to be just a strange innate fear translating itself through bad spiritual filtering into some supposed understanding. The infinity of the astral does not relate to the infinity of personal imagination in direct manner.

This person is clearly afraid of spiders and their mind translates this picture into his own spider centered science fiction drama. There is also nothing deeply spiritual here.

Beware of things one reads in Instagram or social media as people who generally have a good understanding can find an opportunity to slip in strange things because they crave others to accept things like this. Which can lead many to stupid labyrinths of their own created making.

I saw many astral beings/thoughtforms, but spiders aren’t one of them.

I am not afraid of spiders, though. I have my phobias, it’s not like I am robot, but I don’t fear spiders specifically.

It could be what HP Cobra said, that it is the own projection. If the person’s mind is powerful enough and if they feed it energy, they can create their own thoughtform, unconsciously.

Academic Scholar said:

I've never in my life experienced such a thing and it sounds like he's making up some kind of false fact to sound 'educated'. The only similar sort of thing I have once seen was of some sort of dark dog-like alien creature not unlike a cryptid of sorts on the astral. It was very short, had a flat dog-like snout with no obvious eyes or ears, some kind of scaly dinosaur-like tail, strange brown fur on a flattened back and crawled on 6 legs. Scuttled by me one night really quick-like in my kitchen when I was practicing my astral sight during the hour of the moon.

Was probably some form of extra-terrestrial lingering about on the astral, maybe someone's lost familiar... that or some random subconscious thing manifesting from my own mind. Made me spill my tea from being startled regardless of whatever it was though, was not expecting it whatsoever. Didn't harm me let alone even pay any mind to me, just rushed over into the other room. It vanished when I lost my focus on the astral from the startle.

The astral is a plane that can reflect our subconscious, this is the same thing as in lucid dreaming and the weirdest things can crop up. So take what you see with a grain of salt and rely more on your 'feeling' and intuition as to whatever stands or shows up before you.

As someone who has some sort of relation to spider (of which i still don't fully understand). I've had several awkward, though meaningful and positive experiences with them, both physical and astral. I suspect one of my latest interactions was done through Entomancy as a way to answer one of my questions.

If i get more answers regarding my relation to this creature, as i progress, then that's wonderful too. I just don't want to dwell too much and let it consume me, it is what it is. Also I'm fairly certain they can be familiars too, so there's that too.

This is not to do with spiders but it got me thinking of a spiders web or tentacles or something.

I associate this with something Maxine Dietrich said long ago.

She was in a church and she astrally saw these connections coming down and connecting to the worshippers to syphon off their energy.

I know not related to spider theme here but sort of relates.

Personal Growth said:
This is not to do with spiders but it got me thinking of a spiders web or tentacles or something.

She was in a church and she astrally saw these connections coming down and connecting to the worshippers to syphon off their energy.

I read something similar from a book that was mentioned regarding astral vampires, saying cancer patients or people with serious diseases have auras completely black with these "limbs" protruding outwards attaching to others auras and syphoning their energy, the ones who were most sympathetic to them were the most vulnerable.

Actually I know a healthcare worker who's too sympathetic for their own good and they end up giving their own health for the health of their clients as they find their energy completely depleted or end up catching a disease.

Larissa666 said:

I am not afraid of spiders, though. I have my phobias, it’s not like I am robot, but I don’t fear spiders specifically.

It could be what HP Cobra said, that it is the own projection. If the person’s mind is powerful enough and if they feed it energy, they can create their own thoughtform, unconsciously.

Make no mistake the fact he sees these in the specific form of spiders does not invalidate that a harassing element exists, it can be actually an astral thing that harasses them.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Larissa666 said:

Make no mistake the fact he sees these in the specific form of spiders does not invalidate that a harassing element exists, it can be actually an astral thing that harasses them.

Of course I am open to that possibility, but I am also open to other possibilities. Astral world is beyond weird.

Specter said:
Personal Growth said:

I read something similar from a book that was mentioned regarding astral vampires, saying cancer patients or people with serious diseases have auras completely black with these "limbs" protruding outwards attaching to others auras and syphoning their energy, the ones who were most sympathetic to them were the most vulnerable.

Actually I know a healthcare worker who's too sympathetic for their own good and they end up giving their own health for the health of their clients as they find their energy completely depleted or end up catching a disease.

You're spot on. To detach unwanted people from syphoning off of your energy you need to meditate on the connections between your chakras. And sever the links.

I once had a job working with such people and they get totally absorbed with their terminal illness. And I found it wasn't good for me to be empathetic because they dumped that doom on you.

Not that I wanted to not care but I was not interested in listening to it because it was very negative and I found myself being drained over their negativity.

And you just could not get through to them to stop it. They've got this cancer and that's all they can see and focus on now.

What I unfortunately found was that just thinking about them would drain my energy. And when they came into close proximity with me they would drain me.

Not all of these terminally ill would drain me. Some would just focus on their problem themselves. But some were psychic vampires and their negativity drained me. So those made the connection to syphon off of me. Not happy that some stranger can randomly make a connection to drain me with their negativity.

My problem is that I just couldn't get them to stop moaning and fixating on it which wasn't helping. So I created tension within myself that oh my there's the negative draining one that I cant take it anymore with them. So maybe my own tension was also a draining factor.

But since certain individuals could leech your energy there definitely will be that astral connection connecting and syphoning.

Us staff knew it was bad to sit and empathise too much with them because there was such a high sickness rate amongst us staff from connecting with it.

And yes most definitely their aura's must be black if they're so obsessed with their illness.

Specter said:
Personal Growth said:

Another thing where I drain my energy is with xtians and mudslimes.

There is that hoax that a Satanist will collapse or run away in fear at the sight of a xtian cross or if the lawds name is proclaimed. Scene of xtian cross pulled on count Dracula comes to mind.

No that's not it. It's by knowing what a disgusting lie and what these religious programs are that would get the disgust and escape reaction from a Satanist.

It's so painful to listen to their mental derangement they've been programmed with. Muslims love to flame when triggered and I find these people a void for energy drainage.

Personal Growth said:
Specter said:
Personal Growth said:

There is that hoax that a Satanist will collapse or run away in fear at the sight of a xtian cross or if the lawds name is proclaimed. Scene of xtian cross pulled on count Dracula comes to mind.

No that's not it. It's by knowing what a disgusting lie and what these religious programs are that would get the disgust and escape reaction from a Satanist.

It's so painful to listen to their mental derangement they've been programmed with. Muslims love to flame when triggered and I find these people a void for energy drainage.

Yeah it's best to avoid negative people and environments in the first place. This is also why the aura of protection is important to do before you start the day.

You mostly see that the successful doctors/healthcare workers are the ones who are able to detach and just focus on getting the job done. I really want to believe that the field needs passionate and caring workers but at the same time it doesn't seam viably effective in the long run.

Specter said:
Personal Growth said:
Specter said:

Yeah it's best to avoid negative people and environments in the first place. This is also why the aura of protection is important to do before you start the day.

You mostly see that the successful doctors/healthcare workers are the ones who are able to detach and just focus on getting the job done. I really want to believe that the field needs passionate and caring workers but at the same time it doesn't seam viably effective in the long run.

In my own personal opinion and judgement. What I found in the medical profession was that the people were fake happy. Oh it worked both ways for me.

It's best to say all is hunky dory and put on a great big smile, but I could feel the people were not really happy giving of themselves. That the carers aren't really doing it because they're compassionate but because they need a job. And lots just put on a show of compassion. And those that really felt compassion tended to fall sick and start suffering personal issues.

And what I found for me if my aura was clean and I was truly happy and feeling blissful. Everybody would get on my case. Oh you're really happy. Tell me what makes you mad? Ha ha, now have some of that. Like you got to be fake happy and they're jealous of true bliss and happiness from meditation.

I've been in that happy on life, aloof highness from meditation. Which creates detachedness from others negativity and unhappiness. But then they get right in your face and make sure they bring you back down to earth.

Sad to say but I clashed on a personal level with a lot of my colleagues when I was working in the hospitals. They tended to be order followers and not free thinkers. Like vaccines are good and believe everything the mainstream media says type of thing.

You know I used to suffer from terrible lower back pain and they sent me to a surgeon and he wanted to operate and fuse the vertebrae together. I refused saying I'll see an osteopath and try and sort the back pain out holistically.

No one at the hospital really supported me. But I'm fine now without an operation. And the trick wasn't massages or the osteopath. I saw a couple osteopaths actually. I've got relief from my back pain from finding out about the Alexander Technique.

It's great advice to tell you guys about the Alexander technique because people are not aware of how they hold their bodies.

The head is very heavy about ten pounds and if a person slouches or bends from the waist it puts huge pressures on the rest of the body. It was all about my poor posture those back pains. No operation was ever needed.

Also coming back to the Astral Spiders topic. I was listening to something about smart meters in the home. They're not just a surveillance device but apparently can subliminally control your thoughts.

So astral spiders between people and between the enemy to leech off energy. The 'smart' technology can apparently also be invasive to the person.

Personal Growth said:
In my own personal opinion and judgement. What I found in the medical profession was that the people were fake happy. Oh it worked both ways for me.

It's best to say all is hunky dory and put on a great big smile, but I could feel the people were not really happy giving of themselves. That the carers aren't really doing it because they're compassionate but because they need a job. And lots just put on a show of compassion. And those that really felt compassion tended to fall sick and start suffering personal issues.

Society in a nutshell.

Personal Growth said:
And what I found for me if my aura was clean and I was truly happy and feeling blissful. Everybody would get on my case. Oh you're really happy. Tell me what makes you mad? Ha ha, now have some of that. Like you got to be fake happy and they're jealous of true bliss and happiness from meditation.

I've been in that happy on life, aloof highness from meditation. Which creates detachedness from others negativity and unhappiness. But then they get right in your face and make sure they bring you back down to earth.

Scary how true that is. Many people have to cope with that since people are on a lower state of existence and see anyone on a higher level as an insult/threat to their well being. This type of lifestyle is unhealthy & very negative to the psyche and the cause of most problems with society and any work environment that isn't like this is pretty rare which is way self employment is ideal. But honestly if you keep your aura of protection strong enough you won't struggle with these issues a lot.

Personal Growth said:
You know I used to suffer from terrible lower back pain and they sent me to a surgeon and he wanted to operate and fuse the vertebrae together. I refused saying I'll see an osteopath and try and sort the back pain out holistically.

No one at the hospital really supported me. But I'm fine now without an operation. And the trick wasn't massages or the osteopath. I saw a couple osteopaths actually. I've got relief from my back pain from finding out about the Alexander Technique.

It's great advice to tell you guys about the Alexander technique because people are not aware of how they hold their bodies.

The head is very heavy about ten pounds and if a person slouches or bends from the waist it puts huge pressures on the rest of the body. It was all about my poor posture those back pains. No operation was ever needed.

The Alexander technique is interesting, I'll check it out thanks. I've had bad posture habits which resulted in back pains too but I've found that adjusting my posture fixed this. Bad posture is bad for the body physically and spiritually as the spine being straight represents the risen serpent, always have the spine straight especially when you do rtrs/workings as it increases energy flow and circulation.

Personal Growth said:
Specter said:
Personal Growth said:

Sad to say but I clashed on a personal level with a lot of my colleagues when I was working in the hospitals. They tended to be order followers and not free thinkers. Like vaccines are good and believe everything the mainstream media says type of thing.

Also coming back to the Astral Spiders topic. I was listening to something about smart meters in the home. They're not just a surveillance device but apparently can subliminally control your thoughts.

So astral spiders between people and between the enemy to leech off energy. The 'smart' technology can apparently also be invasive to the person.
Did you learn the alexander technique on your own?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This only appears to be just more of another post created by a specific member that mentioned the same, who just wanted to promote this as
some sort of viable and very deep thing while all this appears to be just a strange innate fear translating itself through bad spiritual filtering into some supposed understanding. The infinity of the astral does not relate to the infinity of personal imagination in direct manner.

This person is clearly afraid of spiders and their mind translates this picture into his own spider centered science fiction drama. There is also nothing deeply spiritual here.

Beware of things one reads in Instagram or social media as people who generally have a good understanding can find an opportunity to slip in strange things because they crave others to accept things like this. Which can lead many to stupid labyrinths of their own created making.

There are a lot of cases of tweakers and schizophrenics who see spiders and bugs while having troubles, I imagine this is the same thing. The imagination is weird.

On another note, in Sumeria “astral spiders” represent something having to do with the ether and creation of the spiritual to material. The weaving of the future, creating the future. Something like that.

I’ve seen people say something about astral octopuses too, which is their imagination. I saw someone say they had an octopus stuck to/attacking their heart. Octopus, despite their bizarre look and seeming like a failed attempt at putting a grey on earth, they’re incredible animals :lol: Their 8 legs and copper based blood do represent the heart chakra, connection, and possibly astral shapeshifting. They probably had some shitty energy on their heart chakra and that’s how they imagined it.

[/quote]
Did you learn the alexander technique on your own?[/quote]

Hi Aquarius. As a side note I'm also a water sign and am an Aquarius astrologically.

Now I tried to learn the Alexander Technique myself. I looked at a few of the YouTube vids and bought a couple books.

It's been said that the founder of the Alexander Technique. FM Alexander never had a lesson although he taught others. FM Alexander got his posture right with the use of mirrors.

So apparently a person could teach themselves provided they practice in front of a mirror.

The premise of the Alexander Technique is that people have faulty sensory awareness. So to learn it yourself you will have to see how you stand and move in front of a mirror because people think they're straight when they're not.

The hardest thing is to slow down and think of how you're going to make use of yourself before just going for it and concertinaing yourself out of shape. What he called 'end gaining.'

So the hardest thing was stopping to think of 'the means whereby' I was going to perform the task before just taking action and using myself poorly.

After I thought I had it cracked and went to see a teacher I found my head forward and up was actually tucking my chin in. And I was surprised to have my head put straight. And I'd have the muscle memory where I kept just pulling my chin down from my own practice.

So by being aware you will be better off than others. But a teacher might show that you're still out of alignment.

It's not at all like army personnel standing to attention. Or pulling the stomach in and pressing chest out and shoulders back type of thing. There should be no muscular tension and just natural and neutral curves of spine.

People try and do exercises and things to be healthy but then they hold their phone low and bend their head and shoulders forward which creates a lot of stress throughout the body because it should be balanced along the spine. And the spine happens to go right up to between the ears.

It's been said that the hunch backs of old age are unnatural and unnecessary. It's caused by holding the head forward and slumping over tables, etc. And that there's no reason why the elderly should not still enjoy good posture no matter the age. That skeletal curvature is only from poor misuse of thyself.

I asked my Alexander teacher if he meditates and he said no that he practices the Alexander Technique.

It's like that awareness of the now meditation where you're aware the whole time of how you're using your body.

Aquarius said:
Personal Growth said:
Specter said:

Did you learn the alexander technique on your own?

Mate I replied above but by trying to cut all of the above out, it looks like you won't be notified of my response. So here's a heads up about my earlier reply about the Alexander Technique.

Did you learn the alexander technique on your own?[/quote]

Hi Aquarius. As a side note I'm also a water sign and am an Aquarius astrologically.

Now I tried to learn the Alexander Technique myself. I looked at a few of the YouTube vids and bought a couple books.

It's been said that the founder of the Alexander Technique. FM Alexander never had a lesson although he taught others. FM Alexander got his posture right with the use of mirrors.

So apparently a person could teach themselves provided they practice in front of a mirror.

The premise of the Alexander Technique is that people have faulty sensory awareness. So to learn it yourself you will have to see how you stand and move in front of a mirror because people think they're straight when they're not.

The hardest thing is to slow down and think of how you're going to make use of yourself before just going for it and concertinaing yourself out of shape. What he called 'end gaining.'

So the hardest thing was stopping to think of 'the means whereby' I was going to perform the task before just taking action and using myself poorly.

After I thought I had it cracked and went to see a teacher I found my head forward and up was actually tucking my chin in. And I was surprised to have my head put straight. And I'd have the muscle memory where I kept just pulling my chin down from my own practice.

So by being aware you will be better off than others. But a teacher might show that you're still out of alignment.

It's not at all like army personnel standing to attention. Or pulling the stomach in and pressing chest out and shoulders back type of thing. There should be no muscular tension and just natural and neutral curves of spine.

People try and do exercises and things to be healthy but then they hold their phone low and bend their head and shoulders forward which creates a lot of stress throughout the body because it should be balanced along the spine. And the spine happens to go right up to between the ears.

It's been said that the hunch backs of old age are unnatural and unnecessary. It's caused by holding the head forward and slumping over tables, etc. And that there's no reason why the elderly should not still enjoy good posture no matter the age. That skeletal curvature is only from poor misuse of thyself.

I asked my Alexander teacher if he meditates and he said no that he practices the Alexander Technique.

It's like that awareness of the now meditation where you're aware the whole time of how you're using your body.[/quote]
Very interesting technique, I've read a little bit about it after I read your post and I should definitely start experimenting. I definitely have some posture patterns to correct. Thank you Brother.

Ps: Aquarius is na air sign :p

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
some sort of viable and very deep thing while all this appears to be just a strange innate fear translating itself through bad spiritual filtering into some supposed understanding.
Agreed. I used to have a fear of spiders and they sometimes appeared in my dreams where I was dreaming of my room and seeing them in the corners and other spots like that, and it made me stressed and wake up. But this only happened like 4 times in total over all the years.

Academic Scholar said:
This is an Instagram post from a Veteran SS/JoS member, his account is @truthofsatan666
Astral spiders are multi-dimensional entities. The same way we have spiders in this earthly realm, there are also spiders in the spirit realm. Some of them are a small as a quarter while others can be the size of a basketball or larger. They tend to appear when you are in between awake and sleep state. And in my experiences, they always appear at night. I remember 2 years ago, while in between sleep and wake state, a multitude of them began to rise up out of the carpet but as soon as I stared intently at them trying to understand what was happening, they began to scurry away. Another time, I've seen them the size of a basketball crawling on the wall. I was shocked at how they can be so large yet somehow manage to stick to the wall. Astral spiders of this size tend to crawl very slowly. Another time, while in between awake and sleep state, I realized I was viewing my room from the astral (spiritual realm) and there was an astral spider almost the size of a human hanging in the corner of my room near the ceiling. When I stared at it, it managed to extend its head close to my face. It was a very ugly thing with red eyes. I've never had any positive experience with these insidious creatures. They are parasitic beings who like to feed off of your life force energy. They like to dwell in the realm that run parallel to this earthly plain. It's the closest realm to this earthly 3D plane. There are COUNTLESS realms. And as the Tablets of Thoth mentions, there are "worlds within worlds". Many are not aware that these astral parasites are around them and they come to you while you're asleep. They attach themselves to you without you being aware. If you wake up all the time feeling drained, it could very well be astral parasites. This is why I perform protection rituals. This earthly plane is NOTHING compared to the unfathomable things you witness in the realms beyond as a Satanist
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B_c5FwfgGtq/?igshid=16jbi1msazkcs

Does anyone have experience with these astral spiders or astral parasites in general? This post freaked me out and definitely motivated me in doing my aura cleaning/aura of protection more.

I actually saw one when I woke up after the attack. It was a spider shadow on my ceiling crawling until it disappears. Maybe it was a manifestation of a thoughtform. The kind of attack has a pattern. They simply wants to scare you by first paralyzing your body. This just my hypothesis: It was like a spider attack. They paralyzed their enemies in their domain. Then they attack your body. I don't know how they attack you since I can't see them. Usually its target was my base chakra, solar chakra or in the right/left part of my ribs area. It has so many forms, last time it has a tentacle (can't see them yet but the sense of touch is applicable yea haha)

In this kind of attack, the more I experience it, the less effective it become. Few days ago I was attacked again because I was really drained during that time (the attack also comes when I haven't cleaned my chakras in a day). I usually do Vinasa because it was effective but during that time the entity was even mocking me by copying me saying Vinasa. It was even laughing at me haha

Actually I'm happy because it was also a sign that I am improving and as usual so many lessons to learn from it.

My concern is, can enemy attacks in our chakra do some damage to it or it was just a ploy to throw us off balance?

A long time ago when I was drinking that was when I was not even a Serious Satanist though I had dedicated years before I would see spiders crawling all over me and all over everything when I woke up from being passed out a few times. It was actually really scary. They were not in the physical. Yes I am fearful of spiders don't much like them. I never seen this since then and starting to actually meditate.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back