Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I have 2 idle domains..

InlovewithSatan

Any ideas on what Satanic Stuff can I put on these websites...

*I was interested in starting an online news website but then these two domains name aren't appreciate for a news site.

*If I were to start a news website, what would I need to do...

*If I create a website like dailystormer, it's gonna get shut down no and it isn't safe for me too, yes?

An idea is testimonials and experiences from JoS members, as a way of showing that what we claim actually works. It is extremely important to not identify anyone, though; keep yourself and all other users of the forums and sites safe and secure. They should decide on what information is put on your site, if you use my idea. Also, it might be necessary to share your link here with us, but then you might not want to do that because you wouldn't want to connect your site with JoS, which might cause it to be shut down.

FancyMancy said:
An idea is testimonials and experiences from JoS members, as a way of showing that what we claim actually works. It is extremely important to not identify anyone, though; keep yourself and all other users of the forums and sites safe and secure. They should decide on what information is put on your site, if you use my idea. Also, it might be necessary to share your link here with us, but then you might not want to do that because you wouldn't want to connect your site with JoS, which might cause it to be shut down.

You mean put on testimonials on a news site like dailystormer I'd like to create

OR

Put these on a site and solely use it for testimonials only?

InlovewithSatan said:
FancyMancy said:

You mean put on testimonials on a news site like dailystormer I'd like to create

OR

I didn't think that would work on a news site, but I have no idea. I meant the testimonials as an entire site itself, or as a part of a similar site. e.g. "Does Meditation Actually Work? Well, according to A, B, C..., it does." and you could give the videos and links/articles about non-JoS things which support it. If you do choose to connect it with JoS, then like I said that might or might not work well. I can remember before members guessing if a particular site was run by a member here, but they just never connected it with JoS for obvious reasons.

FancyMancy said:
InlovewithSatan said:
FancyMancy said:

OR

I didn't think that would work on a news site, but I have no idea. I meant the testimonials as an entire site itself, or as a part of a similar site. e.g. "Does Meditation Actually Work? Well, according to A, B, C..., it does." and you could give the videos and links/articles about non-JoS things which support it. If you do choose to connect it with JoS, then like I said that might or might not work well. I can remember before members guessing if a particular site was run by a member here, but they just never connected it with JoS for obvious reasons.

Testimonials of random people online about spirituality??
The would not be alot of that, it's not worth putting time and effort in that kind of site.

Online news portal will also be useless.

Don't know why can't I think of a better micro niches. I don't even have any hobby. Not the age for hobbies either.

InlovewithSatan said:
FancyMancy said:
InlovewithSatan said:

OR

The would not be alot of that, it's not worth putting time and effort in that kind of site.

Don't know why can't I think of a better micro niches. I don't even have any hobby. Not the age for hobbies either.
Members of JoS's experiences, of course. Promoting testimonials of christians saying "If you fAiTh hard enough, then it might just work" wouldn't make sense, lol. Maybe do it in blog form. You could also go through the current JoS sites and re-share the materials in a different way or format, perhaps - but don't change things and then claim it, of course.

FancyMancy said:
InlovewithSatan said:
FancyMancy said:

Members of JoS's experiences, of course. Promoting testimonials of christians saying "If you fAiTh hard enough, then it might just work" wouldn't make sense, lol. Maybe do it in blog form. You could also go through the current JoS sites and re-share the materials in a different way or format, perhaps - but don't change things and then claim it, of course.

I can do that. Good idea.

InlovewithSatan said:
FancyMancy said:
InlovewithSatan said:

Perhaps, I could post news from online sources which are not presented in mainstream newspaper? Less controversial jews. Probably not mentioning anything about jews and not even using the word jew.

News portal like that with (.press) extensive domain. I can get it for $1 for one year only. :mrgreen:

Would it be safe?

Would purchasing WHOis addon be enough to hide identity or there's something more?

Or simply making a personal unprofessional news site talking on the less controversial current news which is not covered by the mainstream media?

I can give the other domain for groups archive , I'll only need to transfer it right?

InlovewithSatan666 said:
InlovewithSatan said:
FancyMancy said:

Perhaps, I could post news from online sources which are not presented in mainstream newspaper? Less controversial jews. Probably not mentioning anything about jews and not even using the word jew.

News portal like that with (.press) extensive domain. I can get it for $1 for one year only. :mrgreen:

Would it be safe?

Would purchasing WHOis addon be enough to hide identity or there's something more?

Or simply making a personal unprofessional news site talking on the less controversial current news which is not covered by the mainstream media?

I can give the other domain for groups archive , I'll only need to transfer it right?
I'm not a site admin/webmaster, so I don't know. By the way - did your thumbprint which you use on your biogenetic identification thumbpad to log-on to your account stop working? It's important that you don't cut & scar your prints; otherwise, the scanner won't work, your biometric data in micro$oft's database will be incorrect, and you'll be locked-out and blacklis-- disallowed-list/denied-list/excluded-listed!

FancyMancy said:
InlovewithSatan666 said:
InlovewithSatan said:

Would it be safe?

I'm not a site admin/webmaster, so I don't know. By the way - did your thumbprint which you use on your biogenetic identification thumbpad to log-on to your account stop working? It's important that you don't cut & scar your prints; otherwise, the scanner won't work, your biometric data in micro$oft's database will be incorrect, and you'll be locked-out and blacklis-- disallowed-list/denied-list/excluded-listed!

What account? What you talking about...

Make subdomains. It's usually free:
Let's say you have example.com. You can make satanism.example.com news.example.com jos.example.com ss.example.com backups.example.com literallyanything.example.com
Have fun

InlovewithSatan666 said:
What account? What you talking about...
InlovewithSatan
InlovewithSatan666
Unless I chopped-off the 666 when quoting you. checks Nope.

Pirate11 said:
Let's say you have example.com. You can make satanism.example.com news.example.com jos.example.com ss.example.com backups.example.com literallyanything.example.com
Have fun

Oh yes. They are Free.
But what precautions should I use for subdomains from being hijacked, hacked? So if they hijacked, I would still have my privacy, identity protected....what do to for this to keep identity safe on domains and subdomains?

InlovewithSatan666 said:
Pirate11 said:
Have fun

Oh yes. They are Free.
But what precautions should I use for subdomains from being hijacked, hacked? So if they hijacked, I would still have my privacy, identity protected....what do to for this to keep identity safe on domains and subdomains?

When you made the domains, you either checked or not checked WHOIS privacy. Look for whois service on the internet: If you put the forum domain, for example, you'll see [redacted for privacy] instead of HP's personal data about who registered this domain. Try with the domains you own, that's how you know about your privacy.
About not being hacked? Just use Linux/FreeBSD as server OS and respect basic security measures.

Pirate11 said:
InlovewithSatan666 said:
Pirate11 said:
Have fun

Oh yes. They are Free.

When you made the domains, you either checked or not checked WHOIS privacy. Look for whois service on the internet: If you put the forum domain, for example, you'll see [redacted for privacy] instead of HP's personal data about who registered this domain. Try with the domains you own, that's how you know about your privacy.
About not being hacked? Just use Linux/FreeBSD as server OS and respect basic security measures.

Okay thank you. :) some domain registrars provide WHOIS for FREE with domain purchase.

And I mean domain hijacked, not OS hack.

InlovewithSatan666 said:
Okay thank you. :) some domain registrars provide WHOIS for FREE with domain purchase.

As you know, servers run OS as well as client computers. It's very hard to get a domain hijacked if you follow basic security measures. You're welcome though :)

Pirate11 said:
InlovewithSatan666 said:

As you know, servers run OS as well as client computers. It's very hard to get a domain hijacked if you follow basic security measures. You're welcome though :)

Oh okay thanks. I'll look up for it and follow.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back