Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Announcement - websites

The Alchemist7 [JG]

If you liked Kabbalah Exposed in French (which is in my signature), I offer to create such websites for everybody who wants to translate from Joy of Satan in any other language. You give the translations and I put them together in a website, in any language you need.

I can host these on the official Kabbalahexposed, so that the covering is double.

This is most necessary work. THANKS to everyone who contributes.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
For french I used this translator which is very accurate
https://www.deepl.com/translator
However it's not perfect. It definitely reduced the time spent to translate everything and I just modified where I seen mistakes. I would say is like 75% accurate in translating. It has a good range of languages. If I start copy-pasting JoS in that translator I can create websites after websites in short periods of time but I need people speaking these languages to double-check the translations as they can't be translated completely accurate.

The Alchemist7 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
However it's not perfect. It definitely reduced the time spent to translate everything and I just modified where I seen mistakes. I would say is like 75% accurate in translating. It has a good range of languages. If I start copy-pasting JoS in that translator I can create websites after websites in short periods of time but I need people speaking these languages to double-check the translations as they can't be translated completely accurate.
Do you know one that does Norwegian?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Unfortunaltely no, sorry. At least not one that is as accurate as Deepl, which is far better than google translate. There are several online translators but the only two I ever worked with is these two ones. But if you speak Norwegian, you can just copy paste the text from english to norwegian and after manually check the translation to be accurate. It will still be faster, rather than translating yourself word by word.

The Alchemist7 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

After some important back-end work is being done [will be manifest in about a day, it's an update going], I'll get on the French library.

Whatever method you follow make sure it's good and accurate. Spiritual concepts can be difficult to translate without human translation. Make sure to double and triple check.

The Alchemist7 said:
Unfortunaltely no, sorry. At least not one that is as accurate as Deepl, which is far better than google translate. There are several online translators but the only two I ever worked with is these two ones. But if you speak Norwegian, you can just copy paste the text from english to norwegian and after manually check the translation to be accurate. It will still be faster, rather than translating yourself word by word.
Thank you. I know a lot of simple Norwegian, but not good like someone who lives there. Been using Duolingo sometimes, but I thought it would help me if I have written things in english that I understand, then another copy in Norwegian to see how it compares. Then it can be any writing about any topics, to see how to talk about those things. At least it is a very easy language, not something hard like chinese or german.

The Alchemist7 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Good evening to all.
I am sending you these links to some sites that translate into eight and nine languages.
It is very simple if you are from another country: enter the language of your country and it translates automatically.

This is a copy of JoyofSatan and Exposed Christianity -

https://lucifertrue.com/
https://crestinismul-fals.ro/

HAIL SATAN.

The Alchemist7 said:
Thank you. I know a lot of simple Norwegian, but not good like someone who lives there. Been using Duolingo sometimes, but I thought it would help me if I have written things in english that I understand, then another copy in Norwegian to see how it compares. Then it can be any writing about any topics, to see how to talk about those things. At least it is a very easy language, not something hard like chinese or german.

Don't bother with this, I know someone up here is already doing that. They might need your help though when it's done.

Nick Vabzircnila said:
Don't bother with this, I know someone up here is already doing that. They might need your help though when it's done.
Sure. When it's finished, post the link for the translations here. Or just create another topic and quote me if you won't find this topic

The Alchemist7 said:
Nick Vabzircnila said:
Sure. When it's finished, post the link for the translations here. Or just create another topic and quote me if you won't find this topic

Oh, I won't be needing any help with this, not me, I'm very busy. My response was for Ol argedo lucifitias, but I'll make sure to pass on what you wrote if people I know need it. I think it's great you can and want to do this for people by the way.

Nick Vabzircnila said:
I wasn't talking about translating these websites. I was just talking about helping myself learn.

I wasn't talking about translating these websites. I was just talking about helping myself learn.
What about starting a course? There are probably free lessons on the internet. Is it for spiritual purposes? I don't remember but I saw someone saying that Norwegian language is more powerful than the other nordic ones, was it you? If this is the case, maybe is enough to learn for the beggining the words you want to use in meditations. I was thinking as well what if I start vibrating for example the world for `money` in my language but it won't work if is not a spiritual language like sanskrit or ancient egyptian

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back