Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I need Help

JeraOpus

I opened my 3rd eye 2-3 months ago

My Pingala side was over Connected to the 3rd eye and it was causing me to imagine a lot, I mean a lot and my Solar Plexus was giving predatory sense but i was advancing very fast.
Then i began to Pull energy upwards from Sacral chakra and it was giving me cool and going upwards through Ida.
Is this normal?

Then to increase to cooling I tool energy from the whole Left Eye and transferred it into Right Eye, Ida Side.
Now things are terrifying me and I'm sure none of my Chakras are active except Sacral.
I tried to vibrate but it's like the voice is coming up from the right side of through and not from the middle.
I've lost taste, power, and makes me paranoid sometimes.
Also, The Spine of my Pingala Side is more developed and outward compared to Ida's side.
Is it possible that I've raised the serpent of only Pingala?
Please Help

This is what happens when people do random things without being under guidance from a Demon. Taking energy from one eye into the other? Why would you do that? Why think it would cool you down? Why not just use water element to cool down?

Lydia said:
This is what happens when people do random things without being under guidance from a Demon. Taking energy from one eye into the other? Why would you do that? Why think it would cool you down? Why not just use water element to cool down?

I did that because I think it's the serpent and it got stuck into Pingala and the focus of my Pingala was so insane that my eye contact on the people was so insane as if my Telepathy is 100% completed which I didn't want to be open in public. Also, i could analyze people just by looking their faces it's hard to describe.

Also one more thing i've learned.
Once i moved energy into IDA and i took that energy above head i could no longer feel my body but only Vibrations of the body.
I tried to suck energy up from my Left Leg upwards and it was giving me tingly sensations and also i i tried to energy upwards from Sacral Chakra through Root chakra and it was like a thunder snake is crawling upwards it scared the shit out of me

Also i don't know if my 3rd eye is closed or open.
I can only sense IDA and pingala.
Pingala is very less active and everytime want to use it energy is sucked from the top of head left side and and taken from IDA topside.
But i've no control over it.
Energy goes back into Root And then Sacral chakra.... :cry:

I would advise contacting your Guardian (or choose a Demon from the JoS if you don't know who your guardian is) and get guidance on fixing this, as leaving it can cause serious energy blocks and who knows what else. I don't have any other advice, but I'm sure one of our Gods will be able to help :)

Lydia said:
I would advise contacting your Guardian (or choose a Demon from the JoS if you don't know who your guardian is) and get guidance on fixing this, as leaving it can cause serious energy blocks and who knows what else. I don't have any other advice, but I'm sure one of our Gods will be able to help :)

I want to describe briefly what happened.
As i said my Solar plexus and Pingala was somehow connected and the The Pingala side of brain expanded to the point it couldn't anymore and to Increase energy into my Ida i had to Suck energy Upwards from the the bottom of right side of the body and my 3rd was active.
I was getting this Oily stuff on my face while sucking energy upwards and all the 3 nadis were active at the time IDA was less active compared to Pingala and Sushmana.
I think Pingala and Sushmana is somehow connected.
Anyway continuing.. I decided to transfer consciousness into IDA from Pingala through Third eye and When i did that i felt something Snakelike moving into IDA from Pingala eye and i lost control of the body everything became blissful and Somehow there was constant energy sucking from Sacral Chakra upwards very fast into IDA i felt like i'm a girl.
My face is very white increased after doing that and removed darkspots from under the eyes.
But i closed Pingala and Sushmana channels and my Solar plexus is also slightly closed.
My left eye which is of pingala has lost its Shine and the Shine of my Right eye has increased so much.
I masterbated after 1 day of transfering Consciousness or Pingala Serpent (I'm not sure) Into IDA thinking it will fix it.
But it didn't.

More info to be noted my Left Jaw under left eye has shrunk, I remember releasing energy from it into the black void, and I sensed energy release from that place.
Also, My right side of the Brain is more broad compared to left and i don't think that much.

I think IDA is responsible for No think and advancing. I've noticed when you're IDA is active you don't think also it's Right brain Based.
So maybe it was necessary for me to transfer the Pingala serpent into IDA.

Also, My Perception is changing very fast through the base to Crown.
I can also notice the energy or serpent is going the base and is stuck there cannot go out then goes back to Base Chakra and Into Right Side of Sacral chakra and then again into Ida above the right eye.
And thereafter getting there's a tension in my left side of my nose as if it's trying to go there which I'm trying to send.

I've also noticed there are 3 holes on the head for energy or serpent to release.

I've some questions.
Are there 3 serpents in the body?
And Do all go upwards, I've seen energy in Pingala goes downwards.
Is 6th Chakra and Solar plexus Chakra somehow connected?
Do killing and eating Goat should be forbidden but it's eaten by Muslims, Is there any link ?,I am asking this because there was a Goatdemigod sitting with Shiva painting i saw somewhere.

Please this is very urgent i will really appreciate the contribution from as many Satanist as possible

JeraOpus said:
Lydia said:

I want to describe briefly what happened.
As i said my Solar plexus and Pingala was somehow connected and the The Pingala side of brain expanded to the point it couldn't anymore and to Increase energy into my Ida i had to Suck energy Upwards from the the bottom of right side of the body and my 3rd was active.
I was getting this Oily stuff on my face while sucking energy upwards and all the 3 nadis were active at the time IDA was less active compared to Pingala and Sushmana.
I think Pingala and Sushmana is somehow connected.
Anyway continuing.. I decided to transfer consciousness into IDA from Pingala through Third eye and When i did that i felt something Snakelike moving into IDA from Pingala eye and i lost control of the body everything became blissful and Somehow there was constant energy sucking from Sacral Chakra upwards very fast into IDA i felt like i'm a girl.
My face is very white increased after doing that and removed darkspots from under the eyes.
But i closed Pingala and Sushmana channels and my Solar plexus is also slightly closed.
My left eye which is of pingala has lost its Shine and the Shine of my Right eye has increased so much.
I masterbated after 1 day of transfering Consciousness or Pingala Serpent (I'm not sure) Into IDA thinking it will fix it.
But it didn't.

More info to be noted my Left Jaw under left eye has shrunk, I remember releasing energy from it into the black void, and I sensed energy release from that place.
Also, My right side of the Brain is more broad compared to left and i don't think that much.

I think IDA is responsible for No think and advancing. I've noticed when you're IDA is active you don't think also it's Right brain Based.
So maybe it was necessary for me to transfer the Pingala serpent into IDA.

Also, My Perception is changing very fast through the base to Crown.
I can also notice the energy or serpent is going the base and is stuck there cannot go out then goes back to Base Chakra and Into Right Side of Sacral chakra and then again into Ida above the right eye.
And thereafter getting there's a tension in my left side of my nose as if it's trying to go there which I'm trying to send.

I've also noticed there are 3 holes on the head for energy or serpent to release.

I've some questions.
Are there 3 serpents in the body?
And Do all go upwards, I've seen energy in Pingala goes downwards.
Is 6th Chakra and Solar plexus Chakra somehow connected?
Do killing and eating Goat should be forbidden but it's eaten by Muslims, Is there any link ?,I am asking this because there was a Goatdemigod sitting with Shiva painting i saw somewhere.

Please this is very urgent i will really appreciate the contribution from as many Satanist as possible
If you're not just trolling then take Lydia's advice and ask the Gods.

Doing THAUM worked.
And energy flows into 3rd eye linked somehow.

The energy was moving either from Crown into Pingala and then the energy went into the 3rd eye and the Pingala side of the nose is connected to the 3rd eye as well.
Plus there's so much heat in the 3rd eye and the face has become red from white.
Also, there's a lot of pressure on the middle of the nose and both nostrils are active.

I'm not sure if it's the serpent of just energy.

After transferring the energy there was random thoughts started coming into my mind telling myself "I've learned to control the 3 paths ways of energy"

And One more thing i want to say..
You can connect IDA and Pingala to Any Chakra you want and there will be energy flow established between those 2 chakras

Not just IDA to Sacral and Pingala to Base.
I remember last time i did Pingala to Solar Plexus and I had insomnia for 4 months and was in a dream state every time IDA was totally inactive at the time till i saw this video on youtube on how to activate 3rd eye and.
Last week i discovered that You can connect Any chakra to IDA or Pingala while i was mostly conscious of IDA, Since my Energies into Pingala were mostly blocked which is now fixed.

I will keep sharing my experience since i think i'm advancing extremely fast.
Also, I believe if you become overactive on Pingala and Sushmana then Sucking the Serpent of IDA will be super easy.
This is because Pingala flow controls the bones while it's connected with Solar plexus.
I think this is what gave me predatory Gut feeling last time.

What i've posted above is a good knowledge from my last 1-year experience since insomnia.
I believe there's a shortcut to Kundalini is you can harness the full power of Solar plexus, You can control the kundalini with it, And i think that's the reason they worshiped Sun.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back