Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Removing a bond from someone I had past lives with

Purified666

Hello. :)

As the title says I really have to remove the connection I have to this person. It's nothing but a weight that's holding me down and it already costed me a relationship with someone else because of me still being attached to her emotionally and I was unable to shake the feelings off. I thought that just by finding someone else the bond would go away in time. I was wrong.

For some reason, this is one of the hardest things I had to deal with in this life. And I had an extremely fucked up childhood, which I thought was hard to deal with.
Anyway, I've been slacking off for 6 months because of this, if it weren't for me doing yoga and aop daily for years, I would've probably fallen into a depression. Never have I had such serious thoughts about suicide. Not to mention the enemy having an easy way to attack me while I was down. They even laughed at my face a few days after the breakup to make me even more miserable. That was close to Samhain, so I decided to do the Samhain RTR schedule 4 times a day with each Rune being vibrated 100 times. Suddenly, it stopped being funny(for them). What an abhorrent alien space snot they are.

(Read the marked thing below if you lack time)
------------------------------------>I'm sick of it! Sick of this fucked up chain that does nothing but hold me back.
So please guys, if you have any advice, tips or experiences with this, do share. I just want this to be over as quickly as possible, I can't move forward while being chained to her. I was thinking of using a Rune for this. Either Uruz or Ansuz for 40 days. Affirmation would be like this "In a healthy, safe and beneficial way for me, all bonds and ties to [her name] are now totally removed." <------------------------------------

I truly tried everything, I exhausted every option I had, went against my better judgement... I cared and loved her way too much.

Guess that's what I get for being an idiot and not listening to what Father told me "Let her go, you'll only get hurt." He told me that 6 months ago. Did I listen? Nope. Mainly because I don't like abandoning people I love, but it's of no use if the other party doesn't care. And I'm also stubborn.

In closing, I want to thank Father and my GDs for their support in the hardest moment of my life.
I also want to thank my friend that was also there for me, listening to my rants, helping me vent and provide emotional support. She was of great help. May the Gods bless her kind soul! :D

They saw me at my lowest, now it's time to rise so they see me at my greatest.

Purified666 said:

When we bond with people and form emotional connections, we create an actual astral link of sorts that connects our souls. We can feel what they feel and essentially experience what they experience. This is why our familiars who are so fiercely bonded with us will feel sick if we feel sick or feel sad when we feel sad, same with demon lovers or human partners that are spiritually open. It's a connection that goes both ways and this isn't always a good thing. If you attach and bond to a toxic individual, that toxicity will influence you in a negative way if you don't know how to cut it off or protect yourself. One member here was getting nightmares related to the enemy because they were emotionally bonded with an xian.

This is why it is debilitating to be emotionally attached to someone who harms you or is of the enemy, because this translates onto our own souls and causes us suffering. You have to discipline yourself against the energies of the link and break it. You can actually visualize the attached link on your soul between the two of you on the astral and then visualize with strong intent that you are severing it. You can pull it off of you, you can burn it away, you can rip it out, cut it with scissors, a sword, slice it with your hand and you can do these motions physically too if it helps with the visualization and intention.

As you sever the link you need to believe and know that as the link is severed you are no longer bound or tied to the individual in any way whatsoever, there is no longer any connection in any way. You have to believe that you are actually severing the bond completely. You can cut the link multiple times if you need to and may have to do it several times a day for several days, as long as it takes.

In my experience this will remove all forms of attachment and bonding with the individual. You will no longer feel bad if they get hurt or upset, you won't care about their problems and you just feel nothing from them anymore. You'll be better aware of their toxicity and will have no desire to reform the connection. Keep your wits about you and keep it severed.

In addition you can definitely do a working to further free yourself using ANSUZ and MUNKA. As you vibrate them into yourself visualize chains that were placed by the individual on your soul completely shattering and breaking away completely freeing you from them, or you can visualize walls breaking down and crumbling into nothing, whatever works best for you. It's all on the astral so it must be destroyed on the astral.

You can also vibrate the ISA rune to bind the individual. Just focus intensely and visualize the individual as best you can and vibrate ISA into them 9 or a multiple of 9 times. As you're vibrating ISA to bind them, visualize powerful unbreakable chains wrapping around them, completely consuming them in bindings that prevent them from being able to do anything to you both physically and astrally. Make these chains incredibly and suffocatingly tight to where they wouldn't be able to even breathe, trapping all of their toxic energy and every aspect of their soul inside the chains unable to escape.

Alternatively you can visualize them being encased and frozen in a block of ice, unable to move or do anything at all. Or you can visualize them trapped or encased in solid stone, constricting them entirely. There's a variety of visualization methods, just do whatever works best for you with the result being that they are completely bound and unable to do anything against you.

Do one or all of these methods as many times in a day as you desire and need, then keep doing it consistently every single day until you are completely free in every sense of the way from the individual.

This may take time, just keep going and stay to the course. With the powers we have within us, we don't have to tolerate being prisoners to filth.

Now go and free yourself of that unworthy wretch.

same thing happening to me, a fuckin bitch seems to be draining me and it really makes me rage, weren’t it for yoga I would be sitting on my ass 24/7 doing nothing feeling like shit honestly.

The person is definitely not a satanist neither meditated once in her lifetime so I’m sure she’s weak spiritually

I’m gonna try the binding spell. Tired of this already, worst thing is that I tried to cut contact permanently but I came back like an idiot but it’s definitely a strong bond

Ghost in the Machine said:
Thank you. I just want to say that it wasn't her fault for the most part. So everyone please, no need for any bad comments towards her. I'm definitely not the innocent here. We both made mistakes... I certainly did. But I improved myself and I even did 3 workings to fix hangups that were causing problems and would cause problems in the future. Unfortunately, she couldn't forgive something I did in the past(it wasn't cheating) and that was that.
She didn't say anything about it or how she feels, so I thought the sings I got from the Gods telling me that something is wrong was just my mind imagining things. That's what hurt me the most, that she thought it was okay to just keep silent instead of talking about it.

Thank you for your advice. I'll wait for a good moon phase to do the Ritual with runes but I'll start removing the link asap.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back