Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The race of the ancient Egyptians

Satanic_truth

Title speaks for itself, what was the race of the ancient Egyptians? I feel very connected to ancient Egypt and quite firmly believe that I spent a previous incarnation there and it is in the latent memory of my soul, but that would be wrong if the Egyptians were anything other than white.

Alright, so the founders and early dynasties of the Egyptian civilization were Aryan. We know this because the mummies have Aryan features, and there are still groups of Aryan people all over Northern Africa. The first picture is of Ramses II, who was a ruler in the 19th dynasty. The second is of Yuya, an Egyptian courtier from the 18th dynasty.

300px-Tuyayuya.jpg

We can also see that the Egyptians depicted themselves differently from sub-Saharan Africans.
Rameses-II-Charging-Nubians-1.jpg

However, we know that the Nubian kingdoms invaded Egypt, and the 25th dynasty of Egypt was Nubian based. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt

There is a variety of people that influenced the civilization of Egypt at different time periods. In the later dynasties, there was a Nubian presence, so it's possible you may have a past life there, even if you are a black African. Here is a picture of Taharqa, who was a Pharaoh of Egypt and also a king of the kingdom of Kush. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taharqa
220px-SphinxOfTaharqa.jpg

There is also a lot of religious influence in Africa from Egypt. Read this article: http://www.blacksforsatan.org/egyptian_black.html as well as the other articles from the blacks for satan website to learn more.

Satanic_truth88 said:
Title speaks for itself, what was the race of the ancient Egyptians? I feel very connected to ancient Egypt and quite firmly believe that I spent a previous incarnation there and it is in the latent memory of my soul, but that would be wrong if the Egyptians were anything other than white.
The real Egyptians were Nordic and their blonde hair survived on the mummies. But I don't understand why they are brown in depictions.

AFAIK Mediterranean White, such as Romans and Greeks. Later, after arabic invasions, same as today

They were white.

Although further south and in parts you would get other races so to speak but Ancient Egypt was Aryan.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Satanic_truth88 said:
The real Egyptians were Nordic and their blonde hair survived on the mummies. But I don't understand why they are brown in depictions.
Because the entire Universe, both known and unknown, came Out of Africa, of course!

TopoftheAbyss said:
Satanic_truth88 said:
This is because at a time in its history, ancient Egypt was flooded with Blacks and according to Ben Klassen, race-mixing is what destroyed the empire. This is why you may see Black or Brown figures in ancient Egypt, it even had a mullato Pharaoh unde whom started the decline of the empire. You can find more information in the book:
`Nature's Eternal Religion` - Ben Klassen

TopoftheAbyss said:
Satanic_truth88 said:
"Christian missionaries on a charity mission" went and started painting over egyptian drawings of people and painted them brown, because they thought they should be brown instead of white. They got caught doing this, but did not get in any trouble.

There are some of these paintings of people that they didn't get to, that are still white. But there were many that they painted over with brown.

They thought in their own uneducated opinion that the ancient Egyptians were brown, and they thought that they were working for "god" and have permission to go and change the history and the ancient drawings by just painting over it to match the nonsense image they imagine in their own dumb mind.

TopoftheAbyss said:

I heard it's because it was fashionable at times for them to wear henna pigment on their skin, which is like a dark reddish colored dye. There were apparently some earlier Egyptian murals recently discovered though where they look paler, perhaps this fashion hadn't started then.

Satanic_truth88 said:

That is cool. I had past lives in ancient Egypt as well. In fact I believe I was in that civilization for a long time. I am white. It seems to me from what I remember the main leadership was white along with some of the people for a long time at least. However there were blacks there as well I can’t remember to be honest but doing research confirms that blacks had a big place in Ancient Egypt. You likely were there. Me personally I don’t know even who I was. I do remember being at the pyramids at the time during the start of age of Pisces with the energy shift. There was a lot of worry about that to say the least and a lot of people discussing this there. I don’t know maybe we did some rituals. To be honest though I am not per say drawn to any one culture or people in the past. I don’t remember a lot about it though right now.

Oh and for me it was the current shift in energy to Aquarius that reminded me of that. Kind of like a realistic flash back I don’t know how to bring back past life memories outside of ones something triggers to be honest. You could try doing this.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Satanic_truth88 said:
"Christian missionaries on a charity mission" went and started painting over egyptian drawings of people and painted them brown, because they thought they should be brown instead of white. They got caught doing this, but did not get in any trouble.

There are some of these paintings of people that they didn't get to, that are still white. But there were many that they painted over with brown.

They thought in their own uneducated opinion that the ancient Egyptians were brown, and they thought that they were working for "god" and have permission to go and change the history and the ancient drawings by just painting over it to match the nonsense image they imagine in their own dumb mind.
Any sources? I can't seem to find anything.

slyscorpion said:
Satanic_truth88 said:

That is cool. I had past lives in ancient Egypt as well. In fact I believe I was in that civilization for a long time. I am white. It seems to me from what I remember the main leadership was white along with some of the people for a long time at least. However there were blacks there as well I can’t remember to be honest but doing research confirms that blacks had a big place in Ancient Egypt. You likely were there. Me personally I don’t know even who I was. I do remember being at the pyramids at the time during the start of age of Pisces with the energy shift. There was a lot of worry about that to say the least and a lot of people discussing this there. I don’t know maybe we did some rituals. To be honest though I am not per say drawn to any one culture or people in the past. I don’t remember a lot about it though right now.

Yo I am Hindu from india
And I had a dream few years back
I was treating a 13-14 year old sick girl
She was laying on a sand bed in a cave and had red pustules on face (probably had small pox)
Her grandfather was sitting beside her, told me her parents died of same infection
I asked which place is this ?
He said - Alexandria
I never heard that name before
I felt it even in my dream that this is not india
So I googled it and Found it was in Egypt

slyscorpion said:
Satanic_truth88 said:

Yo I am Hindu from india
And I had a dream few years back
I was treating a 13-14 year old sick girl
She was laying on a sand bed in a cave and had red pustules on face (probably had small pox)
Her grandfather was sitting beside her, told me her parents died of same infection
I asked which place is this ?
He said - Alexandria
I never heard that name before
I felt it even in my dream that this is not india
So I googled it and Found it was in Egypt

Ketchup said:
Alright, so the founders and early dynasties of the Egyptian civilization were Aryan. We know this because the mummies have Aryan features, and there are still groups of Aryan people all over Northern Africa. The first picture is of Ramses II, who was a ruler in the 19th dynasty. The second is of Yuya, an Egyptian courtier from the 18th dynasty.

300px-Tuyayuya.jpg

We can also see that the Egyptians depicted themselves differently from sub-Saharan Africans.
Rameses-II-Charging-Nubians-1.jpg

However, we know that the Nubian kingdoms invaded Egypt, and the 25th dynasty of Egypt was Nubian based. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt

There is a variety of people that influenced the civilization of Egypt at different time periods. In the later dynasties, there was a Nubian presence, so it's possible you may have a past life there, even if you are a black African. Here is a picture of Taharqa, who was a Pharaoh of Egypt and also a king of the kingdom of Kush. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taharqa
220px-SphinxOfTaharqa.jpg

There is also a lot of religious influence in Africa from Egypt. Read this article: http://www.blacksforsatan.org/egyptian_black.html as well as the other articles from the blacks for satan website to learn more.

The Inca empire was also said to be controlled by white people. Legend has it that the ancient emperors had found white-haired mummies. They said these people were snow white with light hair.

Ancient Egyptian were Nordics blonde and red haired
its funny how they tell you that Ancient Egyptian ,Assyrian , Sumerian were Semitic People,
truth they were ALL Aryans

TopoftheAbyss said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Any sources? I can't seem to find anything.
Mageson and Cobra both talked about it a few times before.

They were originally white up until The New Kingdom. The Nubian invaders race mixed with them to create the bi racial Egyptians we see depicted in the Fayum Portraits.
Then the already bi racial Arabs came and mixed them even further, creating modern day Egyptians.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Satanic_truth88 said:

Hello brother. Could you please send me an article with this? I'm in a bit of an urgent need of it.

They were brown aryan. Like yazidi people. The indigenous people of Egypt are called Copts. (Coptic people)

Blackdragon666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Hello brother. Could you please send me an article with this? I'm in a bit of an urgent need of it.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=41468&p=212157&hilit=Egypt#p212157

Blackdragon666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

I'll try to find it for you, but I don't remember where this article was. I just remember reading this years ago.

The original Ancient Egyptians, from the pre-pharaonic days to the end of the Middle Kingdom, were White Aryans.
The racial soul of Egypt rests in modern day Ireland. The haplo-group of the Aryan Egyptians and the Irish people are an exact match. The Irish are descendants of the Egyptians that left during it's decline.

Blackdragon666 said:

I'll try to find it for you, but I don't remember where this article was. I just remember reading this years ago.
Alright, thank you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back