Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A few questions

F_For_Flamingo

Hello again,
Im back at it with a few new questions!
1. I will be away from home for the first time since i started meditating and doing rtrs, i will be with a friend and some other ppl on a vaccation. I know it is possible to do the rtr in your head like without speaking it out loud, but is that also possible for the Raum meditation and for the full aura clean(Raum) ?
2. I plan also to continue doing Yoga there so is it okay if they ask me to join in that i show them how to do it( both hatha and kundalini yoga) without telling them its from Father Satan? and also my Mother wants to start meditating, so is it okay that i show her the foundation meditation without telling her its from Father Satan?
3. Now about affirmations if you could just look over them and tell me if its viable(im doing them all on a daily basis and im speaking them on my native language and this is a literal translation of the affirmations)
after Kundalini Yoga i state: the energies flow unhindered through my body
after Hatha Yoga: My physical body is strong, flexible , and is developing in a safe, healthy and positive way for me
after Raum meditation: All of my negative Karma is getting cleansed in a safe healthy and positive way for me
after Full Body Cleansing(Raum):All of my Negative energy all of the curses all of the bindings inside of me are being cleansed in a safe healthy and positive way for me
and i want to add another meditation for this affirmation, if the affirmation makes any sense: my capacity to store energy is increasing
4. Blue Flames: After i experienced something that i thought was a attack i read up on ways to defend myself, i ran into a comment from Ghost in the Machine where he talked about blue flames, and since then the blue flames and i are inseparable i set everything ablaze xD jkjk , well i kinda imagine to burn my whole room if i feel attacked, he also states that i may engulf myself in them, and im doing it all the time, but i dont know where to visualize them, should i visualize them in my AoP or in my aura(for now im visualizing them in my aura)
5.Light Body: Is the colour of the Light Body always white or should i change it to the same colour as my aura?or is it possible to make variations like the Light Body white-gold and the aura Red for example?
6.Is it possible that the third eye closes partially or totally when experiencing intense fear?
7. Etherial Double: how i understand it the psychic attacks happen on the etherial plane, so the etherial double is the one that is getting attacked and then that is manifesting into the material relm?(if that is correct here comes the question ^^ ) When im doing Aop im only visualizing it around my physical/material self, should i also imagine it on my etherial self? and is there any special meditation to empower the etherial double?
Well That is allot of questions xD, i would ask my Teacher or Guardian but my astral hearing is not developed and im not so eager to develop it yet, i want to get stronger first. Even answering one of my questions will be a major help!

Thank you Father Satan
Thank you Mother Lilith
Thank you my Teacher
Thank you my Guardian

I only can give my answers i have been SS for 7 years now but i dont believe im perfects so here is my best family!

1. You have to be super creative around people far as the RTR I love saying it out loud that's just me so I would most likely go to the bathroom lock door late at night and say them low that's just me. Far as Raum meditation I have never shared this with anyone but my girlfriend of 8 years! (Shower raum meditation) I either got this from Azazel or Raum but i think raum because whenever Azazel is around i feel a burst of energy in my heart chakra but not sure. This is so strong I get in the shower and vibrate Raum as im washing my body physically washing the dirt off but at the same time visualizing spiritually washing the dirt off i most likely say it more than 108 times i take long showers. Imagine your soap is whitish gold energy cleaning off the dirty negative energy and going down the drain the way you will feel after this is incredible this will be your best shower ever. I take this far and you can take it further than me i wash my hair vibrating raum i brush my teeth saying raum in my head i might even be driving listing to music vibrating it.

2. Warning! dont share any vibrations with family they are one of a kind a quick serch of a mantra or vibration you give them can lead them to JOS had this happen with my cousin trying to help him in a bad time he googled Raum and got freaked out i prayed to enki right then and asked him to clean the memory from his mind he hasnt brought it up since. yoga is fine learn to stay quiet now there's no telling what the greys will try to do you could be putting low ones in danger they do not have the proper knowledge to protect themselves just be happy they have you you are like a filter just your presence cleans the energy.

3. i dont usually say affirmations after yoga I just focus on the energy I might end with a Ave Satans or hail satan.
Far as Raum and full body cleansing i say the same thing. (My aura is cleaning and removing any and all negitive energy, thoughtforms, bindings, ill will, and curses on or connected to my soul that have been directed to me and is returning them to the senders constantly.) visualize the negitive energy, thoughtforms, bindings, ill will, and curses shooting out i usally just imagine it shooting out my front door make sure not to hit any family members lol but seriously if you are not advanced enough to visulize you can ask enki to send a demon to take this energy to the senders for you JOS has a page about this called returning curses in power meditation section I believe.
tips: try to focus on one to two affirmations tops at a time for 40 days
also say it as if its already done this is important with manifestation i noticed you said is getting instead of just is by itself.

4. RIGHT ON FIGHT BACK! with number 3 i gave you a good way to sock them back. Aop I do whitish gold like the sun. imagine my full house covered in blue energy from time to time not flames i use flames when im trying to attack something dont catch your house on fire the mind is strong lol

5. im not sure on this and i wouldnt mess around if your not sure i visualize my aura like gold light body like a ghost.

6. Not sure but I believe this when I first started I use to get scared and visions would stop now i observe and dont fear anything this will come over time of discipline. just had a grey try to play with me last night in a dream but I took full control and lauged in its face told the grey it should try some positive energy maybe some meditation yoga and proceed with my dream.

7. I keep it simple I visualize it happening on the spiritual realm and physical realm simultaneously

I hope i helped you! CONGRATS ON YOUR ELEVATION JOURNEY PROTECTION TO YOU & YOUR FAMILY! :D

LORD JAGUAR 666 -

LORDJAGUAR666 said:
I only can give my answers i have been SS for 7 years now but i dont believe im perfects so here is my best family!

1. You have to be super creative around people far as the RTR I love saying it out loud that's just me so I would most likely go to the bathroom lock door late at night and say them low that's just me. Far as Raum meditation I have never shared this with anyone but my girlfriend of 8 years! (Shower raum meditation) I either got this from Azazel or Raum but i think raum because whenever Azazel is around i feel a burst of energy in my heart chakra but not sure. This is so strong I get in the shower and vibrate Raum as im washing my body physically washing the dirt off but at the same time visualizing spiritually washing the dirt off i most likely say it more than 108 times i take long showers. Imagine your soap is whitish gold energy cleaning off the dirty negative energy and going down the drain the way you will feel after this is incredible this will be your best shower ever. I take this far and you can take it further than me i wash my hair vibrating raum i brush my teeth saying raum in my head i might even be driving listing to music vibrating it.

2. Warning! dont share any vibrations with family they are one of a kind a quick serch of a mantra or vibration you give them can lead them to JOS had this happen with my cousin trying to help him in a bad time he googled Raum and got freaked out i prayed to enki right then and asked him to clean the memory from his mind he hasnt brought it up since. yoga is fine learn to stay quiet now there's no telling what the greys will try to do you could be putting low ones in danger they do not have the proper knowledge to protect themselves just be happy they have you you are like a filter just your presence cleans the energy.

3. i dont usually say affirmations after yoga I just focus on the energy I might end with a Ave Satans or hail satan.
Far as Raum and full body cleansing i say the same thing. (My aura is cleaning and removing any and all negitive energy, thoughtforms, bindings, ill will, and curses on or connected to my soul that have been directed to me and is returning them to the senders constantly.) visualize the negitive energy, thoughtforms, bindings, ill will, and curses shooting out i usally just imagine it shooting out my front door make sure not to hit any family members lol but seriously if you are not advanced enough to visulize you can ask enki to send a demon to take this energy to the senders for you JOS has a page about this called returning curses in power meditation section I believe.
also say it as if its already done this is important with manifestation i noticed you said is getting instead of just is by itself.

4. RIGHT ON FIGHT BACK! with number 3 i gave you a good way to sock them back. Aop I do whitish gold like the sun. imagine my full house covered in blue energy from time to time not flames i use flames when im trying to attack something dont catch your house on fire the mind is strong lol

5. im not sure on this and i wouldnt mess around if your not sure i visualize my aura like gold light body like a ghost.

6. Not sure but I believe this when I first started I use to get scared and visions would stop now i observe and dont fear anything this will come over time of discipline. just had a grey try to play with me last night in a dream but I took full control and lauged in its face told the grey it should try some positive energy maybe some meditation yoga and proceed with my dream.

7. I keep it simple I visualize it happening on the spiritual realm and physical realm simultaneously

I hope i helped you! CONGRATS ON YOUR ELEVATION JOURNEY PROTECTION TO YOU & YOUR FAMILY! :D

LORD JAGUAR 666 -

Thank you so much for the quick anwser! About my mother finding Jos i think its just a matter of time, she was never religious and since i was little she kept telling me that i should do good or the cosmic forces will punish me ^^ and thanks alot for the returning curses part that you made it easier for me! Aand for number 6. I hope il get there eventually xD oh and 3. Its great idea that i can do it in the shower! I wish you all the best and protection to you and your family also! Much love

F_For_Flamingo said:
Hello again,
1. I will be away from home for the first time since i started meditating and doing rtrs, i will be with a friend and some other ppl on a vaccation. I know it is possible to do the rtr in your head like without speaking it out loud, but is that also possible for the Raum meditation and for the full aura clean(Raum) ?
2. I plan also to continue doing Yoga there so is it okay if they ask me to join in that i show them how to do it( both hatha and kundalini yoga) without telling them its from Father Satan? and also my Mother wants to start meditating, so is it okay that i show her the foundation meditation without telling her its from Father Satan?
3. Now about affirmations if you could just look over them and tell me if its viable(im doing them all on a daily basis and im speaking them on my native language and this is a literal translation of the affirmations)
after Hatha Yoga: My physical body is strong, flexible , and is developing in a safe, healthy and positive way for me
after Raum meditation: All of my negative Karma is getting cleansed in a safe healthy and positive way for me
after Full Body Cleansing(Raum):All of my Negative energy all of the curses all of the bindings inside of me are being cleansed in a safe healthy and positive way for me
and i want to add another meditation for this affirmation, if the affirmation makes any sense: my capacity to store energy is increasing
4. Blue Flames: After i experienced something that i thought was a attack i read up on ways to defend myself, i ran into a comment from Ghost in the Machine where he talked about blue flames, and since then the blue flames and i are inseparable i set everything ablaze xD jkjk , well i kinda imagine to burn my whole room if i feel attacked, he also states that i may engulf myself in them, and im doing it all the time, but i dont know where to visualize them, should i visualize them in my AoP or in my aura(for now im visualizing them in my aura)
5.Light Body: Is the colour of the Light Body always white or should i change it to the same colour as my aura?or is it possible to make variations like the Light Body white-gold and the aura Red for example?
6.Is it possible that the third eye closes partially or totally when experiencing intense fear?
7. Etherial Double: how i understand it the psychic attacks happen on the etherial plane, so the etherial double is the one that is getting attacked and then that is manifesting into the material relm?(if that is correct here comes the question ^^ ) When im doing Aop im only visualizing it around my physical/material self, should i also imagine it on my etherial self? and is there any special meditation to empower the etherial double?
Well That is allot of questions xD, i would ask my Teacher or Guardian but my astral hearing is not developed and im not so eager to develop it yet, i want to get stronger first. Even answering one of my questions will be a major help!

Thank you Father Satan
Thank you Mother Lilith
Thank you my Teacher
Thank you my Guardian

Whenever I was stuck having to vibrate quietly, I felt Hitlers presence, remind me that he too was caught vibrating under his breath and knew the struggle.

At least if there was a place to park. I can just go do it in my car. But now cops dont let you do that.

That's the whole annoying thing my friend. You need vibration. You cannot just meditate and do the RTR in your head. I don't care what others say.

That's why its annoying. Trying to find privacy to do what we need to do.

Aldrick said:
F_For_Flamingo said:
Hello again,

Thank you Father Satan
Thank you Mother Lilith
Thank you my Teacher
Thank you my Guardian

Whenever I was stuck having to vibrate quietly, I felt Hitlers presence, remind me that he too was caught vibrating under his breath and knew the struggle.

At least if there was a place to park. I can just go do it in my car. But now cops dont let you do that.

That's the whole annoying thing my friend. You need vibration. You cannot just meditate and do the RTR in your head. I don't care what others say.

AGREED!!!!!

Aldrick said:
F_For_Flamingo said:
Hello again,

Thank you Father Satan
Thank you Mother Lilith
Thank you my Teacher
Thank you my Guardian

Got no car,and no drivers licence xD,and i guess you are right vibration is important, but anyhow il figure it out, thanks for the guidance!

Aldrick said:
F_For_Flamingo said:
Hello again,

Thank you Father Satan
Thank you Mother Lilith
Thank you my Teacher
Thank you my Guardian

IT is really tough to vibrate them slowly. :(
But I guess we need to work with what we have :p

LORDJAGUAR666 said:

LORD JAGUAR 666 -

I just wanted to thank you.
With so many attacks I was almost losing my mind. But your Raum meditation makes me begin my day with extreme positivity. :) ( Also you can do mantras and runes mentally in case you have privacy issues, this is something I didnt know :p ).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back