Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is Portugal a good place to live?

StyleCoin

I asked this question in the Portuguese forum last year until today with no answer, they must be busy with the duties of life.

could anyone here tell me if Portugal is a good place to live peacefully?

Lol Dahaarkan I remember you. How is going in Swiss? :D

However @StyleCoin, depend in your situation, on how much wealth you have, etc, but generally it's YES. Generally all West European Nation are livable. The best situation is you stay in your Nation's birthplace/racially relative. If you live very badly and no find how to improve the situation (use magic) or your life is at risk (typically in hard Islam's Nations), it's ok to flee to other Nation where you can be safe.

Dahaarkan said:

Maybe you could add some reasoning behind that statement?

I have not been there, and do not know much about it. Still two things I know. It is illegal to deny holocaust there and drugs are decriminalized which is good for harm reduction in a way, but at the same time place must be really degenarate. Well, is not the whole world currently a freaking degenerate cesspoll so....

Henu the Great said:
Dahaarkan said:

I have not been there, and do not know much about it. Still two things I know. It is illegal to deny holocaust there and drugs are decriminalized which is good for harm reduction in a way, but at the same time place must be really degenarate. Well, is not the whole world currently a freaking degenerate cesspoll so....

Portugal is a spectacular place to live in thoroughly recommended.

Especially if you're a doctor you can enjoy awesome pros such as making less money than a kid working in mcdonalds in other European countries.

With a cost of living that steadily goes up every year with stagnating numbers on salaries for the last 10 years or more you can fully enjoy the bliss of working like a dog and making just enough pennies to barely get through the month! If you have a family to take care of the portuguese govt has a help program called "get fucked".

Get fucked is simple the govt looks at your skin color and if you're looking a bit too white you and your family get told to Get Fucked! We need that money to support gypsies and niggas who are selling drugs to your children in public schools so you and your family just have to get fucked!

But it's not all just a spectacular financial situation which is sure to get even better after corona, you can also enjoy such awesome attractions such as yearly forest fires which will probably destroy everything that you own, but that's alright, if you lose your home and your belongings in a tragedy like this, the govt has another program called Get Fucked 2.

Get Fucked 2 is simple, if you lose everything to a forest fire or another such event, you can ask the govt for help and they will tell you that all the resources have already been spent giving money and compensations to people who were NOT affected by the problem in question. Essentially, you can get fucked!

We also catch people who start such fires but we just give them a time out in jail for a few months and then they can try again next year. This leads into the next pro of living in portugal which is a justice system run by psychopaths and criminals.

If you get robbed or assaulted, be sure not to defend yourself because most likely you will be sued by the guy who robbed you for assaulting him, or gods forbid the guy be black or a gypsy you will go to jail for 20+ years.

If however you are yourself a criminal, drug dealer or pedophile, portugal's justice system welcomes you with open arms!

Sarcasm aside, there is nothing for anybody in Portugal. You'll be fucked financially, you have no security, the justice system and the police are incompetent, corrupt and worthless, and you will have no future there as it just gets worse every year.

Drugs being decriminalised means you'll meet many more delusional people than in countries where growth, possession and use of drugs is a crime. It also means less reliable people, less smart people and so on. Drugs affect many things for those who use them. Surely most people in Portugal doesn't use them but it could be that many Millennials and Zoomers have used/are using them in high school years and college years.

From what I know, tax rates are different. For example, they are more convenient compared to crook places like Italy. You should inform yourself about that or a Portuguese SS could tell you.

Please Daharkaan xD

I love this country or more like the people. If you are not mixed and of portuguese ancestry It should be fine. The quality of living os no worse then other european countries. And its one of ye safest countres. But they do say theres less employment opportunities.

Basilar said:
I love this country or more like the people. If you are not mixed and of portuguese ancestry It should be fine. The quality of living os no worse then other european countries. And its one of ye safest countres. But they do say theres less employment opportunities.
most of my relatives live there, some have already obtained Portuguese citizenship, there are many jobs in the IT area, an area that I like the most. :)

a pity that i'm mixed race, but if i'm lucky i'll meet a person of my color.

Stormblood said:
The climate is tremendously better than Italy and most of Spain (excluding Galicia) for sure. Especially in Algarve. Especially during summer. Aside from this, I'm curious to hear replies as well.
summer in Portugal is really cool :)

Portugal is jewish dominanted. If you are mixed Race than stay right where you are and tell your family to leave too. And have some pride, you mutts always want to be around whites.

Daharkan the prices here are lower thats why the wages too.
Inflation is a scam like financial crises. The jews gather top providers and raise the prices slowy. There is also no such a thing as a bank going broke. The ceo's execute orders to lend billions to a certain a few with no expectation of return payments. And then declare bankrupty. People always talk stock markets going broke.... The stock markets doesnt matter for shit its artificial assets. Ir doesnt affect the economy. The movie Wolf of wall street isnt a satire, it really is all a foogazi . Its fake. Its a show. Thats how you make money you sell your house then buy two small businesses in a real estate company. Just read the financial statements. There are always good businesses for sale. Then boom you are rich in two months. Everything is a farce. But it doesnt matter because most of you are pussys and think what i Said cannot be possible

I've been to Portugal many times

Here is what I can report

Lisbon is littered in degenerate art and graffiti, flooded with Africans mostly from previously colonized countries like Angola and Mozambique. However, there is still a nice remnant of architectural charm and it has lovely shoppes and pastry and coffee houses. Its night scene is very clubby and the whites like to dress fancy compared to Americans. I've seen bouncers deny entry to Africans unless they pay the big bucks.

Porto is more clean and retains its charm. The people are whiter, probably because it is in the North and the Moor Muslims didn't reach that area as much and didn't rape their ancestors as much. Portugal has a strong Muslim influence that is embedded in its culture. Even in its language. Basically any word with the prefix "Al" is of Moorish origin, and there are a lot of locations and words with "Al" in it

Some of the fishing villages along the coast are very nice and some of the areas in the center of the country, but again, everyone is still dirt poor and the population is aging. Algarve is mostly a tourist destination, its like the Miami of Europe where all the Brits and Germans go to for sunbathing and gambling. Nothing special really.

Portugal is like Spain if they were ghetto. They love to talk dirty and make dirty sexual jokes all the time, they get degenerate tattoos and piercings that aren't athletically pleasing, they dress like wiggers and love rap music.

The men are smooth talkers and the women are slutty, sometimes they look like ugly fish-people, sometimes they are extremely attractive. The women seem to age well. The men, not so much. They form beer bellys by middle age and start losing their hair.

Most of the people live in Soviet-style apartment blocs. As you get more rural, people start to live in homes more. In the rural areas, people are tight-knit, have their own gardens and chickens, and they all have their 1 local bar that they go to on nights/weekends that has fooseball and silly arcade games. They are very competitive about their fooseball.

They have an aging population and they are basically pensioners who barely make anything from their pensions

The vast majority of the population is dirt poor. They are so poor that they drive extremely slow on the highway just to save gas. Unemployment is high. However because of their jewish communist labor laws, getting fired is almost impossible, so if you have a shitty worker you are basically stuck with them. Taxes are ridiculous proportional to the amount of wealth that these people have...If you are from the USA everything outside of the airport will be very cheap compared to home. Prices are low but their shit wages don't give them much purchasing power.

The youth are highly brainwashed into marxist Leninist ideology, yet somehow they are a bit smarter than the average American youth in terms of math and science and common sense, I know it sounds like an oxymoron but its true. Their country has a sort of complex history where they suffer from reverse polar "authoritarian" syndrome, and they are now like every other Western European country, suicidal, importing lots of refugees, making white people 2nd class citizens and guilty about their heritage. They are in line with They are mostly atheist the youth, whereas the older people are very catholic.

All the rich people there are either bankers, offspring of generational wealth, or they have businesses in other countries where they make their income.

In consideration of all of the above, I would say the USA, even with our own problems, is still leagues ahead of this shithole 2nd world jew dominated country called Portugal. However, if you want to live the simple life and retire there, its not a terribly bad option. I wouldn't choose it. Maybe a 2nd home there, but not a permanent residence. However if they had the right leadership and stopped brainwashing the youth, they have a great potential to make a comeback. But that window gets smaller and smaller with the more refugees and brainwashing that they impose on their citizens. Right now literally the only thing good there are the weather and some of the women but why would you contribute to the destruction of their culture more by race mixing if you aren't Portuguese. Hope this info helps, I think Daaharkan summed the country up nicely as well.

Basilar said:
If you are mixed Race than stay right where you are and tell your family to leave too. And have some pride, you mutts always want to be around whites.
Most of the mullatos are in white countries because this is where the race-mixing takes place. Is not like they chose to be like this. At least he said he will chase someone like him. If you want to blame someone, blame those who race-mix, their offsprings are not guilty because their parents raxe-mixed. But I noticed a tendency that if the mother is white, if the offspring is male he will chase a white woman as well.

If he said he wants someone mixed-race, then is no point to react like this. If he is already in Europe then it doesn't matter if he in Portugal or any other country because all are white countries.

Its nicer than Scotland.

If I was given a choice between UK and Portugal i would go mainly for the climate.

Just dont hang around with the Mccans :lol:

The Alchemist7 said:
Basilar said:
If you are mixed Race than stay right where you are and tell your family to leave too. And have some pride, you mutts always want to be around whites.
Most of the mullatos are in white countries because this is where the race-mixing takes place. Is not like they chose to be like this. At least he said he will chase someone like him. If you want to blame someone, blame those who race-mix, their offsprings are not guilty because their parents raxe-mixed. But I noticed a tendency that if the mother is white, if the offspring is male he will chase a white woman as well.

If he said he wants someone mixed-race, then is no point to react like this. If he is already in Europe then it doesn't matter if he in Portugal or any other country because all are white countries.
Dark blacks apparently treat them bad aswell.

CrossRoadsPedestrian said:

Lisbon is littered in degenerate art and graffiti, flooded with Africans mostly from previously colonized countries like Angola and Mozambique. However, there is still a nice remnant of architectural charm and it has lovely shoppes and pastry and coffee houses. Its night scene is very clubby and the whites like to dress fancy compared to Americans. I've seen bouncers deny entry to Africans unless they pay the big bucks.

Porto is more clean and retains its charm. The people are whiter, probably because it is in the North and the Moor Muslims didn't reach that area as much and didn't rape their ancestors as much. Portugal has a strong Muslim influence that is embedded in its culture. Even in its language. Basically any word with the prefix "Al" is of Moorish origin, and there are a lot of locations and words with "Al" in it

Some of the fishing villages along the coast are very nice and some of the areas in the center of the country, but again, everyone is still dirt poor and the population is aging. Algarve is mostly a tourist destination, its like the Miami of Europe where all the Brits and Germans go to for sunbathing and gambling. Nothing special really.

Portugal is like Spain if they were ghetto. They love to talk dirty and make dirty sexual jokes all the time, they get degenerate tattoos and piercings that aren't athletically pleasing, they dress like wiggers and love rap music.

The men are smooth talkers and the women are slutty, sometimes they look like ugly fish-people, sometimes they are extremely attractive. The women seem to age well. The men, not so much. They form beer bellys by middle age and start losing their hair.

Most of the people live in Soviet-style apartment blocs. As you get more rural, people start to live in homes more. In the rural areas, people are tight-knit, have their own gardens and chickens, and they all have their 1 local bar that they go to on nights/weekends that has fooseball and silly arcade games. They are very competitive about their fooseball.

They have an aging population and they are basically pensioners who barely make anything from their pensions

The vast majority of the population is dirt poor. They are so poor that they drive extremely slow on the highway just to save gas. Unemployment is high. However because of their jewish communist labor laws, getting fired is almost impossible, so if you have a shitty worker you are basically stuck with them. Taxes are ridiculous proportional to the amount of wealth that these people have...If you are from the USA everything outside of the airport will be very cheap compared to home. Prices are low but their shit wages don't give them much purchasing power.

The youth are highly brainwashed into marxist Leninist ideology, yet somehow they are a bit smarter than the average American youth in terms of math and science and common sense, I know it sounds like an oxymoron but its true. Their country has a sort of complex history where they suffer from reverse polar "authoritarian" syndrome, and they are now like every other Western European country, suicidal, importing lots of refugees, making white people 2nd class citizens and guilty about their heritage. They are in line with They are mostly atheist the youth, whereas the older people are very catholic.

All the rich people there are either bankers, offspring of generational wealth, or they have businesses in other countries where they make their income.

In consideration of all of the above, I would say the USA, even with our own problems, is still leagues ahead of this shithole 2nd world jew dominated country called Portugal. However, if you want to live the simple life and retire there, its not a terribly bad option. I wouldn't choose it. Maybe a 2nd home there, but not a permanent residence. However if they had the right leadership and stopped brainwashing the youth, they have a great potential to make a comeback. But that window gets smaller and smaller with the more refugees and brainwashing that they impose on their citizens. Right now literally the only thing good there are the weather and some of the women but why would you contribute to the destruction of their culture more by race mixing if you aren't Portuguese. Hope this info helps, I think Daaharkan summed the country up nicely as well.
One black guy here once showed me a vídeo of black burning other blacks alive on the Middle of a town. With an audience. He was saying "África is crazy". This is still on YouTube.

Related to the Youth if you interacted with anyone on the night scene that means you went to the more common areas where people are more friendly. And in lisbon. Lisbon is trash. But i dont think races interact here as much as in the states.

Basilar said:
Portugal is jewish dominanted. If you are mixed Race than stay right where you are and tell your family to leave too. And have some pride, you mutts always want to be around whites.

Daharkan the prices here are lower thats why the wages too.
Inflation is a scam like financial crises. The jews gather top providers and raise the prices slowy. There is also no such a thing as a bank going broke. The ceo's execute orders to lend billions to a certain a few with no expectation of return payments. And then declare bankrupty. People always talk stock markets going broke.... The stock markets doesnt matter for shit its artificial assets. Ir doesnt affect the economy. The movie Wolf of wall street isnt a satire, it really is all a foogazi . Its fake. Its a show. Thats how you make money you sell your house then buy two small businesses in a real estate company. Just read the financial statements. There are always good businesses for sale. Then boom you are rich in two months. Everything is a farce. But it doesnt matter because most of you are pussys and think what i Said cannot be possible
The country I live in has thousands of whites, what difference does it make? In fact, I am of Portuguese descent, I am not interested in being close to white, that is, I am respecting my lineage.

I wish you don't call us a mongrel. I never cursed your race, I demand respect.

i'm mestizo, i have german, indigenous and portuguese genes, i still don't totally know my origin, and if i go to portugal i try my best to find a partner of my color, my country sucks full of drug addicts.

EnkiUK3 said:
Its nicer than Scotland.

If I was given a choice between UK and Portugal i would go mainly for the climate.

who are they?

Dahaarkan said:
Henu the Great said:
Dahaarkan said:

Portugal is a spectacular place to live in thoroughly recommended.

Especially if you're a doctor you can enjoy awesome pros such as making less money than a kid working in mcdonalds in other European countries.

With a cost of living that steadily goes up every year with stagnating numbers on salaries for the last 10 years or more you can fully enjoy the bliss of working like a dog and making just enough pennies to barely get through the month! If you have a family to take care of the portuguese govt has a help program called "get fucked".

Get fucked is simple the govt looks at your skin color and if you're looking a bit too white you and your family get told to Get Fucked! We need that money to support gypsies and niggas who are selling drugs to your children in public schools so you and your family just have to get fucked!

But it's not all just a spectacular financial situation which is sure to get even better after corona, you can also enjoy such awesome attractions such as yearly forest fires which will probably destroy everything that you own, but that's alright, if you lose your home and your belongings in a tragedy like this, the govt has another program called Get Fucked 2.

Get Fucked 2 is simple, if you lose everything to a forest fire or another such event, you can ask the govt for help and they will tell you that all the resources have already been spent giving money and compensations to people who were NOT affected by the problem in question. Essentially, you can get fucked!

We also catch people who start such fires but we just give them a time out in jail for a few months and then they can try again next year. This leads into the next pro of living in portugal which is a justice system run by psychopaths and criminals.

If you get robbed or assaulted, be sure not to defend yourself because most likely you will be sued by the guy who robbed you for assaulting him, or gods forbid the guy be black or a gypsy you will go to jail for 20+ years.

If however you are yourself a criminal, drug dealer or pedophile, portugal's justice system welcomes you with open arms!

Sarcasm aside, there is nothing for anybody in Portugal. You'll be fucked financially, you have no security, the justice system and the police are incompetent, corrupt and worthless, and you will have no future there as it just gets worse every year.

Sounds so much like Greece

The youth are highly brainwashed

You hit the spot as to exactly why I fucking despise the portuguese people. They are extremely brainwashed and a vast majority has the mentality that they all must work very hard and that hard work is good. Wanting to be paid adequately for that hard work is just being greedy and entitled.

It's absolutely pathetic and it pisses me off more than anything else because since childhood they have tried to hammer this dogshit into me to make me a worthless slave like them. Even now that I'm living in another country I see lots of portuguese workers with this cancerous mentality.

This is the reason so many jobs remain underpaid and why portugal is a shithole these pathetic subhuman slave excrement happily slave away for breadcrumbs while their jew bosses make millions by the end of the year off their backs.

StyleCoin said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Its nicer than Scotland.

who are they?

Kate and Gerry Mccan

Remember missing Maddie?? 2007

Her parents thats where she was.

Its ok Stylecoin, there a lot of dark Portuguese people, especially in the South. I'm sure you'll find a good match
yes, I will definitely find it. :)

EnkiUK3 said:
StyleCoin said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Its nicer than Scotland.

who are they?

Kate and Gerry Mccan

wow, I saw this story a long time ago, I don't remember almost anything. '-'

StyleCoin said:
EnkiUK3 said:
StyleCoin said:
who are they?

Kate and Gerry Mccan

Thats it my friend. Its still talked about over here as in conspiracy wise.

Good thing to look into or sad if you know what I mean for the little girl.
Doubt it had anything todo with Portugal or their people.

StyleCoin said:
EnkiUK3 said:
StyleCoin said:
who are they?

Kate and Gerry Mccan

Funny that the suspects look like John and Tony Podesta, close buddies of Hillary Clinton

Go to google images and type "mccann portugal smith sighting podesta"

StyleCoin said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Kate and Gerry Mccan

Funny that the suspects look like John and Tony Podesta, close buddies of Hillary Clinton

Go to google images and type "mccann portugal smith sighting podesta"

Defo "elites" at work there my friend. Getting rid of body etc. Mcanns Rent a car after disapperance and UK dogs (dont know why they were allowed in as well as the UK police?) found a death scent in the boot.

Lots of conspiracy theories and truths in Documentarys.

I think it was a part of Algarve that all known Peados happened to be in at one time :oops: :eek:

That aside Portugal safe :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back