Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Final Fantasy and satanism

Artanis

If some of you SS have played some Final Fantasies, you propably have also seen many interesting similarities to satanism

Hand mudras
Names of YHVH like Sephiroth(btw who is its Demon counterpart(as in, who is Sephiroth an blasphemization of and how does He look like)) And Jenova(Jehova)
Etc etc

Id just like to know that is the Square Enix company just aware of these things to some extent, like some other companies as well or is there something more?

I'm not sure about Square Enix. But the Japanese still have some of their Pagan beliefs and culture left, so this seems to be the reason for it.

The same is with some animes and other videogames as well.

Artanis said:
If some of you SS have played some Final Fantasies, you propably have also seen many interesting similarities to satanism

Hand mudras
Names of YHVH like Sephiroth(btw who is its Demon counterpart(as in, who is Sephiroth an blasphemization of and how does He look like)) And Jenova(Jehova)
Etc etc

Id just like to know that is the Square Enix company just aware of these things to some extent, like some other companies as well or is there something more?

Square Enix has made great games,

One of my favorite games is Threads of Fate, which was basically a prototype for their future games and if you played it you will know that indeed some individuals in this company were aware of some things and also had a great taste in music :) I made a post about it on the games thread, there is definitely a satanic influence in the gaming industry and I strongly believe that these things simply aren't coincidences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFk3mS6VVsE
This soundtrack pretty much defined my childhood video gaming as this was the first game I played as a kid and had the demo disc, but I didn't know it was a demo disc so I kept playing it over and over trying to get out of the forest lol. There was a vibe about these games that you just don't feel anymore with mainstream games.

Jenova is the Character JeHovah and Sephiroth is the Material Sephiroth Manifestation as HPmageson has said. Jehovah's manifestation is through Sephiroth. Then you have the Aryan Bonde Hero Cloud who is defending all humanity against these Jews with Blue Fire energy. This can't get any more Satanic

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back