Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I have a favor to ask

ghost kid

Can you use your astral projecting?Or lucid dreaming?And talk to satan to please help ghost kid?Because at this point my lucid dreaming and astral projecting abilities aren't good enough to talk to satan directly.

You gotta keep trying. This kind of work is not something that anybody else can do for you. Could take weeks or months, or could be sooner, but you will get better.

Pretty sure everyone on the forums has better things to do.

Satan will always talk to you if you are persistent and courteous. It's usually not even in English the communication. Satan speaks a lot of the time in pure intent. When I receive information and direction from Satan it is more like he is revealing things to me in my life but I also do have conversations. When you consistently put the energy out there to communicate with Him it will surely be returned. Also before trying to branch out to Father, try meditating a bit first, especially the mantra AUM will open up the clairaudient chakras.

Other mantras that will help:
Haum [pronounced HAW-OOM] - Throat Chakra (improve psychic speech)
Yaum- [pronounced YAW-OOM] 6th Chakra/Third Eye (improve psychic sight)
Maum- [pronounced MA-OOM] Crown Chakra (all knowingness)

I am a newbie also, but this I know: Make a daily routine out of meditation and yoga etc. and in time you will get a direct and clear connection to Satan.

Nobody will do that. You can speak to him by visualising his sigil and speaking to him, you may not hear him but he will be hearing you and helping you guide you to the right path. How do you think everybody else did it?

There is no need for another person to talk to Satan in your stead. You can talk to Satan directly aloud or in your mind, as if talking to any other person. The Gods can hear you, despite your lack of abilities to hear them back.
If you genuinely need help, pay attention to your surroundings afterwards and you'll see that you'll still receive the help you asked for in one way or another.

ghost kid said:
Can you use your astral projecting?Or lucid dreaming?And talk to satan to please help ghost kid?Because at this point my lucid dreaming and astral projecting abilities aren't good enough to talk to satan directly.
You can talk to Satan directly no matter your skill level. Just focus on his sigil and talk to him.

ghost kid said:

No Mediators in Satanism.

I do sometimes get things for people. Like one time Andras came to me and said tell your friend, this is his sign.

So I called him and he burst into tears. Having asked Andras to show him a sign the day before.

If I'm open now. The only thing I feel is do not trust this.

ghost kid said:
Do you want me to go to the gym and do your exercises for you, as well?

I don't astral project or lucid dream. If I was able to do either of those things, I doubt I would ever do anything else, so probably good that I can't. You can still be successful and you can still hear the gods if you don't do those things.

Shrekelstein said:
>muh astral projection and lucid dreaming

They aren't as important as you think.
They are one of the cool things that you can do, including pyrokinesis, telekinesis, electrokinesis... but they're just cool things, not important things. Some people have to start with the cool stuff before they realise the important stuff, though. If a lot of new Souls have been born, then they would be immature in some ways, so coolness is somewhat important.

FancyMancy said:
Shrekelstein said:
>muh astral projection and lucid dreaming

They aren't as important as you think.
They are one of the cool things that you can do, including pyrokinesis, telekinesis, electrokinesis... but they're just cool things, not important things. Some people have to start with the cool stuff before they realise the important stuff, though. If a lot of new Souls have been born, then they would be immature in some ways, so coolness is somewhat important.

It's all important. What matters is meaningfulness.

inimigo99 said:
Aquarius said:
Nobody will do that. You can speak to him by visualising his sigil and speaking to him, you may not hear him but he will be hearing you and helping you guide you to the right path. How do you think everybody else did it?

The same process can be done to contact any other God, right?

Can I communicate with them in any language? The only language I speak fluently is my native language. (maybe the answer is obviously yes, but I would like to be sure).
To speak to other Gods you should follow the instructions on the Evocation page. Yes they understand any language.

inimigo99 said:
Aquarius said:

The same process can be done to contact any other God, right?

Can I communicate with them in any language? The only language I speak fluently is my native language. (maybe the answer is obviously yes, but I would like to be sure).
For anything, use whatever language is best for you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back