Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Our experiences with the full Chariot of Ra meditation

Stormblood

Reference sermon: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=25907

I'm opening this topic as a sharing venue for experiences related to the full Chariot of Ra meditation. By full, I don't mean simply the meditation as explained in the "Runic Kabbalah" PDF, but that meditation done with the original elements that were there originally, as described by HP Mageson in the topic:

• the kechari mudra (tongue on the roof the mouth);
• the agni pranayama (breath of fire/bhastrika).

I've always done a few rounds without the pranayama until today. That's why I wanted to ask you how you do it and what have been your experiences with it. This is how I did it today:

1. Focus a ball of light on the first chakra of the meditation (the sacral chakra);
2. 20 pumpings of the breath of fire while keeping my focus on the chakra;
3. Inhale, apply the two bandhas and hold for as long as possible without straining;
4. Vibrate RA on the exhalation.
5. Repeat 1-4 for all the other chakra in the circuit.

This makes for one round. It also totals 360 pumpings. (20*18). 18 is sacral - front root - root - rear root - rear sacral - rear solar plexus - rear anahata - rear throat - occipital - crown - ajna - pineal gland - third eye - front throat - front anahata - front solar plexus - front sacral - sacral.

I should also mention that my Chariot of Ra is actually a mix of the meditation in the PDF with step two of the Magnum Opus.

Other references:
Runic Kabbalah PDF
Step One of the Magnum Opus
Breath of Fire
By two bandha I mean: dropping the chin to the chest and contracting my anus, which are two of the three main bandhas, the only two applicable during the antara kumbhaka (retention) phase of the breath, as the abdominal contraction can only be applied during the bahya kumbhaka (sustention) phase of the breath, when the lungs are empty.

Forewarning: this is a topic to share our experiences and methods, not to discuss which meditation is superior to which other meditation and neither other off-topics.

Stormblood said:
This makes for one round. It also totals 360 pumpings. (20*18). 18 is sacral - front root - root - rear root - rear sacral - rear solar plexus - rear anahata - rear throat - occipital - crown - ajna - pineal gland - third eye - front throat - front anahata - front solar plexus - front sacral - sacral.
correct me if im wrong but the front root chakra was never on the chakra diagram on the JOS page, im pretty sure it was stated that there was no front root chakra, however i do feel energy there...

obviously this minor detail isnt what u opened this topic about but i have to be sure. i may want to try this.

That's the breath of fire with the magpie bridge. The chariot of Ra is in the Satanic Kabala.

eternal666light said:
correct me if im wrong but the front root chakra was never on the chakra diagram on the JOS page, .
It is in the diagram.from what I know only the crown chakra has not front and back extension.

HP Mageson666 said:
That's the breath of fire with the magpie bridge. The chariot of Ra is in the Satanic Kabala.

Yes, and in the Chariot of Ra you have to actually form condensed energy to actually transverse the points of the spine besides the vibration. The chi must be felt to actually use and perform it.

20 pumpings of the breath of fire while keeping my focus on the chakra

I don't believe that breath of fire works like pointed breathing ... if it is successfully done like that I think is very dangerous.
The focus of breath of fire must be on the solar not any chakra, that's were the solar lights up and in itself the electricity goes up and down between two points of the chakra. Up and down like an electric arc on the front extension of the solar. (2 fingers in between)

Also it stimulates the base of the spine great if you focus on the lower back, but not really pointed, only the area as when you contract, you connect and it is building pressure and fire at the base of the spine. From there after done this fire..lava is risen to the head. Like in Chariot of Ra. The focus is in the retention not while performing neither exhaling

And the BoF focused on the nadis produces an effect similar that of the fire of the Serpent in parts of the soul. When the left part is being cleaned only the left part is on fire, same with the right. Usually I observed that normal breath of fire goes both ways but never higher than the shoulders

nakedhill said:
I don't believe that breath of fire works like pointed breathing ... if it is successfully done like that I think is very dangerous.
The focus of breath of fire must be on the solar not any chakra, that's were the solar lights up and in itself the electricity goes up and down between two points of the chakra. Up and down like an electric arc on the front extension of the solar. (2 fingers in between)

Energy follows the mind. In any case, in the bhastrika page it was suggested to keep the focus on the columnella, not the solar plexus chakra, which is what I do when I do the pranayama separate from anything else during the day. The effects of this are already described in sermons. The breath of fire is also used in almost all the poses in basic spinal set of kundalini yoga, where you focus on the movements of the poses, not any other point.

This topic is not to discuss the validity of the method, as the sermon linked at the top of the topic already suggests using the agni pranayama with this meditation. It's to discuss experiences with the Chariot of Ra meditation.

Stormblood said:
The effects of this are already described in sermons. The breath of fire is also used in almost all the poses in basic spinal set of kundalini yoga, where you focus on the movements of the poses, not any other point.

This topic is not to discuss the validity of the method, as the sermon linked at the top of the topic already suggests using the agni pranayama with this meditation. It's to discuss experiences with the Chariot of Ra meditation.

I related with my own things to the elements written and about by yourself, not by any sermons or references..

I don't know if you used retention or not, dictating between useless and very dangerous concerning 360x BoF
I still don't understand why you coupled BoF in the meditation and not before or after as it is somewhat not to play with condensed chi and losing concentration for a breath unrelated to the chakras and points at hand. It invalidates the purpose of Chariot of Ra or better said: being able to perform it.

Another thing is the dynamism of the condensed energy that is gradually improved. The purpose is to acquire a stream of energy, not just points moving, but this is the start and the steps to open clean and instate the openness for the energies to stream opening the nadis and connections, not to start a fire in your brain.

You ask for sharing but with conditions that directly concern the effects and experiences based by the methods.

nakedhill said:
I related with my own things to the elements written and about by yourself, not by any sermons or references..

[...] dictating between useless and very dangerous concerning 360x BoF

I will entertain this derailment of the subject, even though you could've just opened your own topic, instead of going off-topic here.

It is very dangerous for you, maybe, who are not yet at that level with the breath of fire. If you you read the page of the breath of fire, it suggests gradually building up to 60 pumpings per set. As a starting point, 3 sets of 20 are suggested. Reading up on the purpose of this meditation, it seems that 5 or 6 sets is a good pick as a goal. So, first one would build themselves up. When you can do 6 sets of 60 pumpings, which equals 360 pumpings, you can do it with this meditation. Yet, I didn't ask you to experiment with it. I asked those who already added the breath of fire to it to describe a) how they did it (before, during, after or whatever); b) what have their experiences been (what did they felt the first times, how did it change them, how is it different from doing it without the breath of fire, and so on).

I don't know if you used retention or not.
If you actually read the original post, you would know the answer to this.

I still don't understand why you coupled BoF in the meditation and not before or after
Because I wanted to do it this way and the combination works quite well for me. It's that simple. It also seems more effective.

losing concentration for a breath
If you lose concentration because you're using a breathing exercise, that's your problem. It also means that you don't even one of the most basic skills needed for meditation, witchcraft and all spiritual activities: concentration. It also means that the chariot of Ra is too advanced for you, because being able to focus for half an hour is beginner skill. If you don't have a beginner, all-supporting skill, you certainly can't move to intermediate meditations and do them properly, let alone doing them with near mastery of the breath of fire.

a breath unrelated to the chakras and points at hand. It invalidates the purpose of Chariot of Ra or better said: being able to perform it.
These are your claims exclusively, not a fact. The relation between the breath of fire and the chariot of Ra has been described in the sermon linked at the very top of the topic. Also, the fact that you claim using a pranayama makes you unable to perform a meditation tells a different story: the fact that you don't know that pranayama is the base of mantra and that the chariot of Ra is performed with Ra as mantra (or Raum or a variation of the Reidh rune). The humming breath, for example, is the foundation of most mantra.

not to start a fire in your brain.
completely unrelated to it.

You ask for sharing but with conditions that directly concern the effects and experiences based by the methods.
In conclusion, you have no experience with this meditation nor are you experienced enough to do it. You shouldn't be replying to this topic. You should've opened your topic titled "My doubts about x, y and z".

For everyone else reading, I remark that this is not a topic for experimentation and neither to project your insecurities upon other people. This is about sharing what you ALREADY experienced regarding to the meditation in the subject.

Stormblood said:
How easy is to be arrogant and ignorant, right? As you have this elitist nature (which is extremely good) you are very quick to miss the points, not even entertaining them as I’ve tried myself in these responses with you.

The dangerousness concerning BoF and building up the breaths is not as you consider and as well. You are too quick to announce an unrelated ego burst..
I talked with you from the point of which the persons body is already accustomed to the BoF. You should also now that the effects produced by any Breath Of Fire are following the ability of the individual to produce said effects and also feel them.
The quantity and quality are given by the person, the more powerful, the more extremes it takes.
On the contrary of what you stated, as more as you advance the Breath Of Fire becomes more and more dangerous for you be ignorant with it…I was not aware that you think I talk about fairy dust or “beginner” aspects.
But I have no experience of course.

Who am I to make aware a member about possible health dangers, that he is so eager to invalidate by the highness of his advancements, not understanding how a meditation should follow some rules of sense of reality.
And not that I have something against, on the contrary.

I will not come with numbers from personal experience neither actual experiences to demonstrate neither points of this as this is unrelated to the topic as you said and it won’t matter to you.
Not to mention I haven’t disproved the relation neither the superb connection and coupling of them as effects, I made you aware that doing it in the middle of meditation disables the real performing of said meditation.
The focus and concentration when you deal with condensed chi , as you make me believe you don’t know, is not something to play with and no you can’t be so arrogant in this. You can talk novels about basic skills or advanced stages, it only shows lack of

In my conclusion you can report the posts if you want to really dictate your own* topics in this manner
Nothing of what I said is to offend you by the way, and I won’t entertain further discussion either

Νίκος said:
eternal666light said:
correct me if im wrong but the front root chakra was never on the chakra diagram on the JOS page, .
It is in the diagram.from what I know only the crown chakra has not front and back extension.
my mistake, not sure why i thought that was the case. thanks.

nakedhill said:

More emotional argument and projecting. The only thing that is left to see is that what you stated about the supposed dangers of too high reps of the breath of fire contradicts both official JoS knowledge and the experience of multiple people including me. Certainly one doesn't come on the first day here and does 360 pumpings. It is built gradually over months/years, but of course you don't care about that as your purpose here is "Let's poison this topic and prevent it from going anywhere", which you managed to do for now. Analaguous "Let's distract Stormblood with a pointless conversation regarding my insecurites, followed by verbal aggression because you think your unrelated experience must match exactly with everyone else's and, if it doesn't, then the other person is surely ignorant and arrogant because it's unlikely they have a different soul with different skills, gifts, interests, experience and so all." If there was any real detriment to this meditation, HP Mageson and HP Lucius Oria, who have shortly commented, would have said something too.

In conclusion, what you've done also resembles to "Am I jewish?" attacks to prevent people from doing the Final RTR and all other distraction attempts in league with: "The effects f-RTR are decreasing" or "The RTR doesn't have any effect". Etc.

Goodbye.

Breath of fire breathing exercise is not the same thing as the invoking fire. Even if both can possibly provide similar effect. You can do much more repetitions of the breath of fire breathing pattern than you could do with invoking fire. If someone does not know the difference, and they think both are just the invoking fire, then they could get worried and think there is a risk of people doing too much. The breath of fire breathing pattern is safe for anyone to do a lot of, but the invoking fire should be limited [for most people] to a much lower number.

Listen it’s not about this topic but I been lacking with my power meditation practices and stuff and I been getting distracted lately why is that is it because of me holding myself back why it aggravated me an I been eating unhealthy the last couple of days

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back