Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lessons From LOTR on How to Save the West

The key in that story was Tom Bombadil. He was represents the spiritual level of evolution of a Siddhie and the ring the symbol of the power of the Jews had no effect on him. The one creature the ring consumed was called Golem for a reason. A Golem is a creature created by and under the power of a rabbi.

HP Mageson666 said:
The key in that story was Tom Bombadil. He was represents the spiritual level of evolution of a Siddhie and the ring the symbol of the power of the Jews had no effect on him. The one creature the ring consumed was called Golem for a reason. A Golem is a creature created by and under the power of a rabbi.
No wonder that the jew Peter Jackson didn't even mention it in the movies. The part of Tom Bombadil was one of the best in the books.

HP Mageson666 said:

The video series I linked explains how the stories of Middle Earth came to Tolkein as visions he had while meditating on his languages, which also came to him while meditating on the languages of northern Europe. It's possible his languages may have occult power like the old languages. If so, it's possible to create a magical and meditative system based on them. Might be a fun experiment

Aquarius said:
HP Mageson666 said:
No wonder that the jew Peter Jackson didn't even mention it in the movies. The part of Tom Bombadil was one of the best in the books.

Dammit, stop calling everyone jew.

Larissa666 said:
Aquarius said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Damn! I was totally sure he was a jew for some reason, I just checked and there's no mention of him being it anywhere, did I dream that? lol But the lotr movie is still ruined for me since Sam's actor is a jew(And that's prooven!) lol.

Aquarius said:
Larissa666 said:
Aquarius said:

Damn! I was totally sure he was a jew for some reason, I just checked and there's no mention of him being it anywhere, did I dream that? lol But the lotr movie is still ruined for me since Sam's actor is a jew(And that's prooven!) lol.

Pretty sure Frodo is played by a Jew also. But the few in it hardly look it. The cast is practically pure white. And removing Tom Bombadil may have been terrible but Jackson did an amazing job bringing the story to life, especially with the dreamlike quality the films have. They are the definition of a masterpiece

I'm kind of pissed they kicked Del Torro off the Hobbit. He poured his heart into it before being canned and I'm certain it would've been the best fantasy trilogy since LOTR, possibly even better

Tolkein also stated the Shire represents England in one of its many layers of meaning. I think Mordor was meant to represent the USSR and Aragorn may be Hitler. Gandalf, on this layer, may also play the role of Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back