Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Odd sun square manifestation?

Sundara

Exactly halfway through the working that I’m doing to offset a saturn transit and help remove the tyranny from my life plus sort out everything that’s been happening (I affirm this in a positive way before and after the mantras) I had a really weird “bad” day.

I’m not a puker, let alone puker in a car, and I puked in my car. Then I went home and still felt sick even though I’d thrown up. I felt like a weak sad sack of shit, I also let out a ton of emotions I’d been holding back. I found someone to help me move for a decent price BUT the job only got half finished, then the guy got extremely weird, pushy, and aggressive towards me at the end of the day. This wound up being a “positive” thing because he kept trying to rip me off so he lost the gig. The puking made me stay home, which led to me getting my tabs renewed, and break lights fixed. The guy said “good thing you didn’t go, there were tons of cops out.” So cool, I saved money there, didn’t get a ticket, and got to stay home and get some things done... but this was through puking, dealing with a sketchy guy, and things were just weird. At the end of the day I felt better than ever. It’s possible it isn’t related, but it really seems like it. Prior to this the working was going great. Seems like it’s just a release of shitty energy.

Maybe I should’ve started with the spiritual sun square and then do the physical. I’ve also noticed issues in workings that I’ve done in the past.
Sometimes even when I affirm -in a positive healthy way- shit still gets a little weird and sometimes bad. I could just change my perspective up and say no pain no gain. If that’s the worst that happens, whatever.

My dog had acted very funny initially when I started the solar working. He almost acted like he does when there’s an attack coming, but he literally ripped the phone away from me when I was reading the mantra off of it, and he got extremely “excited”. He doesn’t just do that kind of thing, but I brushed it off as maybe he needed to go outside & maybe he’s acting up because our house is all topsy turvy. He was acting like a huge dork and he was howling along every time I tried to vibrate the mantra. (Cute as hell) but it interfered with what I was doing.

I know what happened here. The energy raised through the square was not enough to completely offset the energy of Saturn so it could not completely remove the negative energies and some of the bad things happened but the spell was powerful enough to make sure that in the end, everything ended up good for you.

I'll make an example so you can understand it better. Let's say that there you look at your natal chart and see that there a certain negative planet that will bring you death. Now you know magick so you decide to do a spell, you do it but the energy was not enough to completely remove the negative event so what happens is something like this, you end up in a car accident but you get out of there without a scratch or just minimal things but you did not die. This is what can happen if the energy raised is not enough.

Cleaning brings the dross to the surface so that it can be defeated. That's the whole point of it. It's not something passive. Some things actually need to be faced before one can overcome them.

What I found odd is how you're taking on THREE (3) goals with ONE (1) square. It's always been stated to tackle one goal at a time, as taking more dilutes the energies, drastically weakening results for each of the goals. You're basically doing one third of square for each goal. Go figure.

Stormblood said:
Cleaning brings the dross to the surface so that it can be defeated. That's the whole point of it. It's not something passive. Some things actually need to be faced before one can overcome them.

What I found odd is how you're taking on THREE (3) goals with ONE (1) square. It's always been stated to tackle one goal at a time, as taking more dilutes the energies, drastically weakening results for each of the goals. You're basically doing one third of square for each goal. Go figure.

A few emergencies hit my life at once so I had to tackle three of them, even though it’s not recommended. For the record though, it is helping me tackle these obstacles immensely, even though spread more thin. But not a bad idea to narrow the focus to just one, if possible halfway through the working without messing it up. I think what Luis said is along the lines of what’s accurately happening. Similar events were manifesting prior to the square, but to a much worse degree. I agree with having to face any obstacle before overcoming it as well, emotional or physical or spiritual. On that particular day, well, it was exhaustion and the need for a break to catch up with myself. I got to catch up for a second, just not in the healthiest way. There was some release of negativity for sure, but it wasn’t really a psychological -seek the answer within yourself- scenario.

Sundara said:
Stormblood said:

A few emergencies hit my life at once so I had to tackle three of them, even though it’s not recommended. For the record though, it is helping me tackle these obstacles immensely, even though spread more thin. But not a bad idea to narrow the focus to just one, if possible halfway through the working without messing it up. I think what Luis said is along the lines of what’s accurately happening. Similar events were manifesting prior to the square, but to a much worse degree. I agree with having to face any obstacle before overcoming it as well, emotional or physical or spiritual. On that particular day, well, it was exhaustion and the need for a break to catch up with myself. I got to catch up for a second, just not in the healthiest way. There was some release of negativity for sure, but it wasn’t really a psychological -seek the answer within yourself- scenario.
I think what I said makes sense even more because you did 3 in 1. The energy did not fully protect you with all 3 because it was not enough for all 3. At least, in the end, everything was good but the next time makes sure to do it the right way so nothing like this happens again.

luis said:
Sundara said:
Stormblood said:

I think what I said makes sense even more because you did 3 in 1. The energy did not fully protect you with all 3 because it was not enough for all 3. At least, in the end, everything was good but the next time makes sure to do it the right way so nothing like this happens again.

I wouldn’t say having multiple affirmations is the wrong way in emergencies, though. There’s definitely “rules” out there spiritually that shouldn’t waver, I don’t feel this is one of them. Workings are just way more effective. The affirmations also have to be really specific it helps to be capable of having a rich imagination and strong will with multiple workings. A flexible brain. One goal at a time is certainly the way I’d generally go about it, I’ve been working with energy for a long time. Protection from all of these things has been imperative, though not fully, my ass has been severely saved. I’ve also got the Gods to thank.

Sundara said:
luis said:
Sundara said:

I wouldn’t say having multiple affirmations is the wrong way in emergencies, though. There’s definitely “rules” out there spiritually that shouldn’t waver, I don’t feel this is one of them. Workings are just way more effective. The affirmations also have to be really specific it helps to be capable of having a rich imagination and strong will with multiple workings. A flexible brain. One goal at a time is certainly the way I’d generally go about it, I’ve been working with energy for a long time. Protection from all of these things has been imperative, though not fully, my ass has been severely saved. I’ve also got the Gods to thank.
I have experiences too and I saved my ass many times. Now thinks are much better in my life even thanks to more protection and cleaning.

I'm not saying that what he did is compleatily wrong, it's just that is not the best thing to do. It's better to do three workings than doing one with multiple goals. If the 'goals' are related then that is another story. In that case you can do it. Magick is a bit flexibles and there are not so many fixed rules but there are things that works better and it's best to follow.

Sundara said:
Exactly halfway through the working that I’m doing to offset a saturn transit and help remove the tyranny from my life plus sort out everything that’s been happening (I affirm this in a positive way before and after the mantras) I had a really weird “bad” day.

I’m not a puker, let alone puker in a car, and I puked in my car. Then I went home and still felt sick even though I’d thrown up. I felt like a weak sad sack of shit, I also let out a ton of emotions I’d been holding back. I found someone to help me move for a decent price BUT the job only got half finished, then the guy got extremely weird, pushy, and aggressive towards me at the end of the day. This wound up being a “positive” thing because he kept trying to rip me off so he lost the gig. The puking made me stay home, which led to me getting my tabs renewed, and break lights fixed. The guy said “good thing you didn’t go, there were tons of cops out.” So cool, I saved money there, didn’t get a ticket, and got to stay home and get some things done... but this was through puking, dealing with a sketchy guy, and things were just weird. At the end of the day I felt better than ever. It’s possible it isn’t related, but it really seems like it. Prior to this the working was going great. Seems like it’s just a release of shitty energy.

Maybe I should’ve started with the spiritual sun square and then do the physical. I’ve also noticed issues in workings that I’ve done in the past.
Sometimes even when I affirm -in a positive healthy way- shit still gets a little weird and sometimes bad. I could just change my perspective up and say no pain no gain. If that’s the worst that happens, whatever.

My dog had acted very funny initially when I started the solar working. He almost acted like he does when there’s an attack coming, but he literally ripped the phone away from me when I was reading the mantra off of it, and he got extremely “excited”. He doesn’t just do that kind of thing, but I brushed it off as maybe he needed to go outside & maybe he’s acting up because our house is all topsy turvy. He was acting like a huge dork and he was howling along every time I tried to vibrate the mantra. (Cute as hell) but it interfered with what I was doing.

Sorry you had to puke in your car. I'm glad your doing alright.

Sundara said:

Hey guys just wanted to circle back around for an update and give more of what I’ve figured out is going on...

The squares do generate an extreme amount of energy and my meditations haven’t been up to par with handling this.

I’ve had more digestive issues manifesting, new ones that I have not experienced before. I have been on the toilet all day since 2am. Lol sorry for the TMI. I felt amazing the last few days, an energy that I’ve been missing for quite a while but today is different. The sun, where the third chakra is, rules over the stomach and I feel that the flow is being blocked caused too much built up in my abdominal region. I’ve also had some strange cramping and chest pains. I’m about 80-90% certain this has to do with an energy block or build up, and is not correlated to Saturn transits. I am feeling that this is definitely related specifically to the solar working and I think this is really important information to share with anyone who’s gone forth with this. This is exactly what I was being warned about through my dog at the beginning of this working. He tore the phone out of my hand as I was doing vibrations and he was acting so off. Not like I was about to be attacked, but definitely telling me something spiritual.

Sundara said:
The squares do generate an extreme amount of energy and my meditations haven’t been up to par with handling this.
Are you doing the Kundalini Yoga and Hatha Yoga routines? "Soft" exercise like yoga and qigong helps you handle those energies well. I had to invest more time/effort on my yoga recently as I was feeling the energy build up in my back.

Hopefully you feel better, digestive issues can be really troublesome, if it gets very bad, doesnt hesitate to seek medical attention, try to look at your physical symptoms, more for what they are...

physical symptoms, of an illness you caught, or a digestive health problem.

Sundara said:

I meditated on the chakras that we’re blocked and directed the energy outward, gave excess energy to Satan. I felt better immediately after. I’m not sure if my other response went through because of the JOS updates.

Results so far - everyone causing me trouble has fucked off for now, I’ve been granted a good position in the courts, I have had a sudden influx of money to get me by.

Here’s a positive off the wall manifestation....
Sharing for laughs..
The thought of getting a new dog briefly crossed my mind, I wanted a friend for my other dog. Thought about this months ago.

The last few days, I found a LARGE spider in my house. I took a picture and posted it with the caption “got a new dog”
The next day I found a bird in my house, I caught it and took a picture before I released it with the caption “got another new dog”
Day 3, I’m driving along a highway in the middle of absolute nowhere and almost hit this dog.
Got an actual new dog.
Dog is sweet, kid friendly, small and fluffy - a dog my other dog would like. Have no clue where to find original owners. Has a harness mark on it’s face and smells like it’s been sitting in its own piss for a while.

Careful what you joke about? Maybe it’s a gift.
Hail Satan! <3

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back