Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Efficiency-oriented Final RTR Tool (works on phones and offline)

Luminescence

[note: I have been working on this tool for a while, and I found today that there's another tool released very recently. Good work on that Bigot Boy! Upon checking your version however, I found quite some issues with it so I decided to release what I've been working on for people that want something different.]

What is this?
I'm presenting a fully fledged web-app that aims to simplify doing the Final RTR to a degree of utmost efficiency. With efficiency being the highest goal of this tool, all interactions are simplified to the point that you can do them with one finger.

You can count within the app with one tap, blot out the Hebrew letter with one hand, and listen to (audio-mastered) HPS Maxine per individual variation of every dead Hebrew letter. The reason for this is that I want to stay entranced and focus on the RTR, and not fiddle around with my hands, click things or scroll pages, and what have you.

What can it do?
- Configurable repetition counter: I like to stack the RTRs, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who has occasionally forgotten the count of the repetitions while doing so. This app aims to alleviate that, and is "optimized" for stacking with minimal overhead.
- Smooth blotting of letters: You blot, and release the mouse and instantly it will load a new letter for you. No scrolling or anything else. Just click, bam, and vibrate!
- Audio pronunciation aid: if you're new to the Final RTR, or sometimes question if you're still doing it right, you can listen to HPS Maxine chanting it right in where you need to. Which leads me to the next:
- Mastered/enhanced HPS Maxine's MP3: in the original Final RTR Mp3 file provided by HPS Maxine, there's a lot of loud static buzzing that's very heavy on bass, and occasional loud audio distortion. I've taken the extra step to enhance the audio, and to remove the buzzing and clipping, so to make the sound a lot better on all devices, headphones and whatever. I know the JOS has a fair bit of users at this point, and not all may have proper audio systems. This will help!
- Embedded Pronunciation Key: In the original Final RTR page, the pronunciation key is at the bottom of the page. I think most people look over this. Instead I've programmed the relevant pronuncation keys right where they need to be seen - only with relevant words. Again to stay conform to my goal/vision for the project; maximize efficiency & avoid breaking trance.
- Can be ran anywhere, without preloading. Runs on your desktop, phone, tablet, wherever. OS independent. It's just HTML with a bit of JS. And on top of that:
- Mobile optimized: I'm never near my PC when I meditate, and instead use my phone instead for RTRs and other magickal things. I believe I'm not alone, phones are becoming the normal way to use the web. So I designed this tool with "mobile-first" in mind. It should work perfect on every device, no matter the resolution. Try it and let me know!
- No Google trackers or otherwise: there's no snooping around, it's completely distilled and anonymous in use.

Probably more that I forgot. Ah yes, I also included the FAQ on the homepage. Right there where you need it. Oh yes, there's also an offline version you can download. And, in case you ask; yes, I provide the source as well.

PICTURES ->
So you can get an impression whether or not this is worth your time.

Landing page, includes FAQ and repetition settings
intro.png

Tool in usage
usage.png

ONLINE VERSION ->
VISIT https://rtr.spiritualsatanism.org

OFFLINE VERSION ->
DOWNLOAD https://rtr.spiritualsatanism.org/offline_version.zip
1. Download the above.
2. Extract into an empty folder onto your computer.
3. Open Chrome/Firefox/Edge (whatever you use) (yes, even when offline)
4. Drag and drop "index.html" to the browser you just opened.
That's it! No need to install anything, no .exes or dependencies!

SOURCE ->
DOWNLOAD https://rtr.spiritualsatanism.org/source.zip
Basic instructions to get it running in "dev mode" are provided in the README. It's presumed you have knowledge of NodeJS, HTML and CSS.

If you have suggestions, bugs or feedback - please send it my way! ;)

[somewhat unrelated note: my JOS mirror is outdated and will soon be updated]

Awesome. Very cool for those who have problems keeping count. I just went through it, as well as the offline version (works for Linux).

But you know some people are going to ask: "can it be changed to white letters against black background?"

Putting this in my sig now. Great work!

I feel like a kid in a candy store. All of these things to help people do RTRs better is simply awesome! Anything that betters war efforts is just really pleasing to me. A lot of people will find it much easier and perhaps even a bit more 'fun' to do RTRs.

Great work! I will be bookmarking this as well for future reference.

This is perfect as well! Could you make the space bar or enter key to count on the counter? It would be more comfortable for me. Also can you add the "Let me choose" option up to 90x repetitions? I'll use this app like crazy

Good job, seeing these makes me very happy

Mistake:

The TEHKH-SEHKH-THAYKH-THEHKH-THOYKH-THAYH (the 15th), the last one does not happen. It goes from THOYKH to the next section where you blot it out, skips THAYH completely.

It also reads it as THOYKH THAYH as one, not as 2, based on the missing divider (dot) between them in the original RTR. There is also no "say" option for THAYH.

It's like this for both online and offline.

Lydia said:
Mistake:

The TEHKH-SEHKH-THAYKH-THEHKH-THOYKH-THAYH (the 15th), the last one does not happen. It goes from THOYKH to the next section where you blot it out, skips THAYH completely.

It also reads it as THOYKH THAYH as one, not as 2, based on the missing divider (dot) between them in the original RTR. There is also no "say" option for THAYH.

It's like this for both online and offline.

Hey Lydia! Thank you for pointing that out. I've fixed it on all versions just now.

bugfix1.png

Lydia said:
But you know some people are going to ask: "can it be changed to white letters against black background?"

Good point and yes, absolutely. I will start working on it.

Guys these three tools created are simply amazing. The variety is excellent. Want to please send over the files so that these can be uploaded server side?

nakedhill said:
This is perfect as well! Could you make the space bar or enter key to count on the counter? It would be more comfortable for me. Also can you add the "Let me choose" option up to 90x repetitions? I'll use this app like crazy

Good job, seeing these makes me very happy
90x repetitions, you go brother! I'll definitely add this option in the next update.
Good suggestion with the keyboard hotkeys. I'll add those too, and I'll post in this thread once the updates have been released.

Legendary Creature said:
I like it. Great work so far. It would be nice to have a destroy button along with the destruction animation.
Sounds great, it would make the tool a lot more visually cohesive. Let me see what I can do.

Great feedback so far. I'm open for more features and suggestions!

in the offline version all the characters in firefox turn to random symbols, its quite weird.

at first the page was blank but seems to have loaded for me now after loading the online version.
but the address bar and page tab text are literally random symbols.

Yes! I like this one a lot. Very good work mate. User friendly, you can see the time put into it. It’s real solid. Good job. Great look, great user interface, just excellent. Well done.

It’s very quick reacting, and modern, which shows a talent with contemporary software and I think that’s important. Many jos materials use outdated software and programs and they are fine really, but in time they could create hassles, and young people could turn away from them as they expect all the advanced stuff these days, but it’s not easy to update things because talented people are required. Talent which you have. Nice! We’ll keep a look out for anything else you may create. Keep at it!

The only critique I can think of is, when destroying the letters, I think it’s important there’s a more visual demonstration of this. Either as in them visually being destroyed or being able to see them being blotted out. You can always feel the power of this process when it’s done and I think it’s valuable to add a feature like this if possible to add that power. It feels like I’m missing out in something when I can’t see them blotted out or destroyed.

Great job, really! Only one thing, sometimes after i blot out the jewish letter with my finger, it reappears for a second. Can you fix this?

luminescence 2 said:
Design is great, and the idea of removing the statical rumor in Maxine's audio is very smart
I think that you should too turn this in a dark mode with a black background and once you've done it you'll probably find these gifs https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12482#p44210 very useful, as I implemented 'em in my RTR version

I found a problem, if you start to blot the letter, but didn't blot it out completely, if you release the mouse, the page automatically go to the next letter and you can't go back to blot out the previous letter completely. I suggest to add a "next letter" button instead of this being automatic. Or if you use the gifs you can do something like
Code:
let x = SetTimeout(function() {
	// Go to next letter in 5 seconds, since the gifs last 5 seconds to do a full single cycle
}, 5000);
I believe that those gifs really make the RTR more efficient since they help to visualize, especially for newbies

If you want to see my code to do it go to http://final-rtr-js.epizy.com/ (if the hosting lets you do it lmao)

Another thing, I suggest you make user-select: none; etc etc in the CSS since there is some text that gets highlighted when clicking to count the vibrations

luminescence 2 said:
[note: I have been working on this tool for a while, and I found today that there's another tool released very recently. Good work on that Bigot Boy! Upon checking your version however, I found quite some issues with it so I decided to release what I've been working on for people that want something different.]

What is this?
I'm presenting a fully fledged web-app that aims to simplify doing the Final RTR to a degree of utmost efficiency. With efficiency being the highest goal of this tool, all interactions are simplified to the point that you can do them with one finger.

You can count within the app with one tap, blot out the Hebrew letter with one hand, and listen to (audio-mastered) HPS Maxine per individual variation of every dead Hebrew letter. The reason for this is that I want to stay entranced and focus on the RTR, and not fiddle around with my hands, click things or scroll pages, and what have you.

What can it do?
- Configurable repetition counter: I like to stack the RTRs, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who has occasionally forgotten the count of the repetitions while doing so. This app aims to alleviate that, and is "optimized" for stacking with minimal overhead.
- Smooth blotting of letters: You blot, and release the mouse and instantly it will load a new letter for you. No scrolling or anything else. Just click, bam, and vibrate!
- Audio pronunciation aid: if you're new to the Final RTR, or sometimes question if you're still doing it right, you can listen to HPS Maxine chanting it right in where you need to. Which leads me to the next:
- Mastered/enhanced HPS Maxine's MP3: in the original Final RTR Mp3 file provided by HPS Maxine, there's a lot of loud static buzzing that's very heavy on bass, and occasional loud audio distortion. I've taken the extra step to enhance the audio, and to remove the buzzing and clipping, so to make the sound a lot better on all devices, headphones and whatever. I know the JOS has a fair bit of users at this point, and not all may have proper audio systems. This will help!
- Embedded Pronunciation Key: In the original Final RTR page, the pronunciation key is at the bottom of the page. I think most people look over this. Instead I've programmed the relevant pronuncation keys right where they need to be seen - only with relevant words. Again to stay conform to my goal/vision for the project; maximize efficiency & avoid breaking trance.
- Can be ran anywhere, without preloading. Runs on your desktop, phone, tablet, wherever. OS independent. It's just HTML with a bit of JS. And on top of that:
- Mobile optimized: I'm never near my PC when I meditate, and instead use my phone instead for RTRs and other magickal things. I believe I'm not alone, phones are becoming the normal way to use the web. So I designed this tool with "mobile-first" in mind. It should work perfect on every device, no matter the resolution. Try it and let me know!
- No Google trackers or otherwise: there's no snooping around, it's completely distilled and anonymous in use.

Probably more that I forgot. Ah yes, I also included the FAQ on the homepage. Right there where you need it. Oh yes, there's also an offline version you can download. And, in case you ask; yes, I provide the source as well.

PICTURES ->

intro.png

Tool in usage
usage.png

ONLINE VERSION ->

OFFLINE VERSION ->
1. Download the above.

SOURCE ->
Basic instructions to get it running in "dev mode" are provided in the README. It's presumed you have knowledge of NodeJS, HTML and CSS.

Wow this is genius! Good work!

luminescence 2 said:

What is this?

What can it do?

PICTURES ->

intro.png

Tool in usage
usage.png

ONLINE VERSION ->

OFFLINE VERSION ->
1. Download the above.

SOURCE ->

Wow this is genius! Good work!

luminescence 2 said:

What is this?

What can it do?

PICTURES ->

intro.png

Tool in usage
usage.png

ONLINE VERSION ->

OFFLINE VERSION ->
1. Download the above.

SOURCE ->

Very useful but on phone it doesn't blot well the letters.

TopoftheAbyss said:
luminescence 2 said:

What is this?

What can it do?

PICTURES ->

intro.png

Tool in usage
usage.png

ONLINE VERSION ->

OFFLINE VERSION ->
1. Download the above.

SOURCE ->

Often, after blotting the letter, before getting to the next one, it shows the letter unblotted for a moment. It's very annoying.

Inflorescentia said:
Out of curiosity, does the page generate dynamically to avoid crawlers, or is there some other reason?
Using dynamic page generation, I'm able to package the entire tool as a single HTML file so it can easily be run from any computer locally, in offline-mode. Without the need to link to pages, or other dependencies. Let me know if you have other questions, curiosity is good! ;)

WiseDragon said:
Great job, really! Only one thing, sometimes after i blot out the jewish letter with my finger, it reappears for a second. Can you fix this?
Thank you for the report. This has been fixed in the new update! Check my posts below.

Young Faith said:
luminescence 2 said:
Design is great, and the idea of removing the statical rumor in Maxine's audio is very smart
I think that you should too turn this in a dark mode with a black background and once you've done it you'll probably find these gifs https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12482#p44210 very useful, as I implemented 'em in my RTR version

I found a problem, if you start to blot the letter, but didn't blot it out completely, if you release the mouse, the page automatically go to the next letter and you can't go back to blot out the previous letter completely. I suggest to add a "next letter" button instead of this being automatic. Or if you use the gifs you can do something like

Another thing, I suggest you make user-select: none; etc etc in the CSS since there is some text that gets highlighted when clicking to count the vibrations
Hey there, thank you for the detailed feedback! I've now implemented a dark mode (see post below). Regarding accidentally not blotting out the entire letter and it going to the next letter, this is just a small thing the user will have to get familiar with blotting properly. Really I found it quite easy, just don't release the finger before you blotted the letter. I don't want to add more additional buttons, as the focus of this tool is for the user to remain entranced and not have to fiddle. But if multiple people find this challenging, then I will add an option for people that want a button in between.

Regarding the shattering of letters, I have a very good idea on this similar to the GIFs, but it won't be using those (GIFs are static so I can't change them, and they are heavy on page size).

TopoftheAbyss said:
Thank you for the report. This has been fixed with the newer release. See my post below.

All the tools posted are impressive and the feeling of variety is so good to have. Thanks to everyone who made these tools. These make everything so much more fun.

NEW VERSION RELEASE: 1.1
I've implemented a lot of the feedback, added new features, and concluded it's time to push out the first "expansion" in a series of many to come :D

What has changed?
1. Implemented dark mode
You can now toggle between dark and light mode on the fly. It took me a bit of time to get all the letters fully transparent and to alter the design in a way that works. Hopefully this pleases the eyes for those requested this version. Let me know what you think of it, because your opinion does matter when I'm making this.
2. Added keyboard support
Pressing any key on your keyboard will now advance to the next repetition. Any key, so space bar, return/enter, whichever you prefer.
3. Improved the ability to blot letters
I noticed that blotting wasn't as smooth on phones as it should be. It should now be improved, furthermore, the "fade away" effect is now improved so that you don't see the letter anymore.
4. Various other bug fixes

I really want to thank you all for the feedback. I will emphasize that your opinions will shape this tool for the future to come, so please, share your ideas and feelings.

What is being worked on?
1. Bilingual / translation functionality
This will all be integrated within the tool itself so that it's very easy to have multiple languages and switch between them seamlessly.
If you want to help me translate it into other languages (Italian, Spanish, Russian, etc), please send me a private message! It would be extremely appreciated.
2. Shattering of letters
As an alternative to blotting, I'm now working on dynamic letter shattering that will be different everytime you destroy a letter. This will be an option within the tool as it replaces blotting, but it's starting to look really cool. More information on that soon! ;)
3. Personal statistics
I'm thinking of making a little page at the end that shows you how many RTRs you have done in total. Completely down to the amount of repetitions, or maybe your daily average. Take pride in the amount of destruction you've caused to the enemy, and inversely the amount of Gentile souls you are consequently saving. Is this something that sounds interesting to you? If not, I won't make it. Let me know!

Images so you can preview the changes

toggle.gif

(toggling between the themes)

preview.png

(dark mode for the words)

Let me know what else you want to see! And please contact me if you can help translate.

@O.P.

By any chance could you add a pre-loaded page before performing the F-RTR so that the: Invocation to Satan webpage appears? With a button or something that says I'm ready.

Hell you can even include a count-down Press Ready, Ready 3. 2. 1.

The Invocation to Satan adds more power after energy raising. So for people who've skipped out on ItS. You raise your energies with whatever method or methods you use and then perform Invocation to add extra energy.

BTW O.P. your pre-selected numerals is great and all but your missing other numbers. First let me state the numbers for the base amount can be 1, 3, or 9 times. In other words 1, 2-3 minutes, 3, 5ish minutes, and 9 about 10 minutes give or take.

Multiples of 9 missing are 54, 63, 72, 81, 90. Just to point some out if x99 feels too high of a jump. There is no in-between it's either do the max 45(Mandatory: 1, Recommended: 3-5(27-45) by HP. Cobra) or jump to multiple 9x11.

INVOCATION TO SATAN:

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas, Luciferi Excelsi. In the Name of Satan, Ruler of the Earth, True God, Almighty, and Ineffable, Who hast created man to reflect in Thine own image and likeness, I invite the Forces of Hell to bestow their great power upon me. Come forth to greet me as your Brother/Sister and friend.

Deliver me O Mighty Satan from all past error and delusion, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor and Glory be given Thee forever and ever.

luminescence 2 said:
I've implemented a lot of the feedback, added new features, and concluded it's time to push out the first "expansion" in a series of many to come :D

What has changed?
1. Implemented dark mode
You can now toggle between dark and light mode on the fly. It took me a bit of time to get all the letters fully transparent and to alter the design in a way that works. Hopefully this pleases the eyes for those requested this version. Let me know what you think of it, because your opinion does matter when I'm making this.
Pressing any key on your keyboard will now advance to the next repetition. Any key, so space bar, return/enter, whichever you prefer.
I noticed that blotting wasn't as smooth on phones as it should be. It should now be improved, furthermore, the "fade away" effect is now improved so that you don't see the letter anymore.

I really want to thank you all for the feedback. I will emphasize that your opinions will shape this tool for the future to come, so please, share your ideas and feelings.

What is being worked on?
This will all be integrated within the tool itself so that it's very easy to have multiple languages and switch between them seamlessly.
If you want to help me translate it into other languages (Italian, Spanish, Russian, etc), please send me a private message! It would be extremely appreciated.
2. Shattering of letters
As an alternative to blotting, I'm now working on dynamic letter shattering that will be different everytime you destroy a letter. This will be an option within the tool as it replaces blotting, but it's starting to look really cool. More information on that soon! ;)
3. Personal statistics
I'm thinking of making a little page at the end that shows you how many RTRs you have done in total. Completely down to the amount of repetitions, or maybe your daily average. Take pride in the amount of destruction you've caused to the enemy, and inversely the amount of Gentile souls you are consequently saving. Is this something that sounds interesting to you? If not, I won't make it. Let me know!

toggle.gif

preview.png

Let me know what else you want to see! And please contact me if you can help translate.
The letters seem to keep reappearing.

][/quote]

Great work Brother, doing RTRs gives even more pleasure and satisfaction with this than it just to do earlier, and ability to hear HPS Maxine vibrating those letters assures me that I'm doing it right. Sometimes I just miss counting button because I like to vibrate letters with closed eyes but anyway Im counting repetitions in my head. I was just wondering if during saying affirmation 3 times at the end of ritual, should I say every time Hail Satan, or only after third one?

luminescence 2 said:

What has changed?
1. Implemented dark mode

What is being worked on?
2. Shattering of letters
3. Personal statistics

toggle.gif

preview.png

The letter still reappears after getting blotted.

TopoftheAbyss said:
WiseDragon said:
Ah! You guys are right, in some cases it would still happen. found out what caused it now. I fixed & pushed the update to finally solve this issue (v1.1b). Thank you.

Marcus86 said:
Great work Brother, doing RTRs gives even more pleasure and satisfaction with this than it just to do earlier, and ability to hear HPS Maxine vibrating those letters assures me that I'm doing it right. Sometimes I just miss counting button because I like to vibrate letters with closed eyes but anyway Im counting repetitions in my head. I was just wondering if during saying affirmation 3 times at the end of ritual, should I say every time Hail Satan, or only after third one?
Hearing that you derive even more pleasure from the doing the RTRs using the tool gives me so much pleasure to hear. Keep on, Brother.
If you think there's something that can be improved, definitely let me know.

Regarding your question when to Hail Satan. You first do the affirmations, a total of 3 times. After these 3 times, you express a powerful Hail Satan!
It's usually the final component of any JOS group ritual, including the Final RTR. Hope that clears up the confusion. ;)

Gear88 said:
@O.P.

By any chance could you add a pre-loaded page before performing the F-RTR so that the: Invocation to Satan webpage appears? With a button or something that says I'm ready.

Hell you can even include a count-down Press Ready, Ready 3. 2. 1.

The Invocation to Satan adds more power after energy raising. So for people who've skipped out on ItS. You raise your energies with whatever method or methods you use and then perform Invocation to add extra energy.

BTW O.P. your pre-selected numerals is great and all but your missing other numbers. First let me state the numbers for the base amount can be 1, 3, or 9 times. In other words 1, 2-3 minutes, 3, 5ish minutes, and 9 about 10 minutes give or take.

Multiples of 9 missing are 54, 63, 72, 81, 90. Just to point some out if x99 feels too high of a jump. There is no in-between it's either do the max 45(Mandatory: 1, Recommended: 3-5(27-45) by HP. Cobra) or jump to multiple 9x11.

INVOCATION TO SATAN:

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas, Luciferi Excelsi. In the Name of Satan, Ruler of the Earth, True God, Almighty, and Ineffable, Who hast created man to reflect in Thine own image and likeness, I invite the Forces of Hell to bestow their great power upon me. Come forth to greet me as your Brother/Sister and friend.

Deliver me O Mighty Satan from all past error and delusion, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor and Glory be given Thee forever and ever.

That's a good suggestion. I can definitely add an optional Invocation to Satan ritual page before the RTR. I will add to my feature list and inform you when it's done. For now, my focus is on getting the translation functionality up and running.

Regarding multiples of 9, I've now added the remainder that was missing. The reason I didn't have it in the first place is that it was causing some screen space issues. The user on Mobile will now need to scroll down to see the full list. I will most likely be changing the dropdown list to a better UI component that fits this purpose a little better without taking up the entire screen. Thank you for your feedback Brother.

Luminescence said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
WiseDragon said:
Ah! You guys are right, in some cases it would still happen. found out what caused it now. I fixed & pushed the update to finally solve this issue (v1.1b). Thank you.
Thank you brother. Now it's perfect. Great job!

WiseDragon said:
Satanic_truth88 said:
Absolutely fantastic mate!
Thank you both, brothers!

For everyone else this thread, I want to reiterate my call for support.
If you speak English and another language and wish to help me translate, please send me a message!
Italian, Spanish, Russian, etc.

I can't complain because it is very good but sometimes it lags.

Luminescence said:
WiseDragon said:
Satanic_truth88 said:
Absolutely fantastic mate!
Thank you both, brothers!

For everyone else this thread, I want to reiterate my call for support.
If you speak English and another language and wish to help me translate, please send me a message!
Italian, Spanish, Russian, etc.
If there is no one to translate it in Romanian yet I'd be honored to help with it :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back