Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Gender reincarnation

Satanic_truth

I was wondering, I know when you reincarnate you remain the same race and species (human) but does anyone know if it is possible to reincarnate as the opposite gender?

I don't have gender dysphoria or anything, but I would quite like to experience life as a female. You know... The female orgasm and such. Just wondering if the JOS have written anything on this, cheers!

Satanic_truth88 said:
I was wondering, I know when you reincarnate you remain the same race and species (human) but does anyone know if it is possible to reincarnate as the opposite gender?

I don't have gender dysphoria or anything, but I would quite like to experience life as a female. You know... The female orgasm and such. Just wondering if the JOS have written anything on this, cheers!

Largely the answer is no.

Soul, Mind and Physical Body affect each other. (The Soul also has multiple Bodies.) Changing your Physical Body, with a messed-up Mind can cause your Soul to be messed-up, as well. I don't know if it is possible, but one might be able to go out-of-body and see if they could, with permission, inhabit an opposite-gender host for a while. I doubt it would work properly, or at all, because the Male Soul doesn't have Female Body aspects and bits and pieces... Female Chakra, i.e. clitoris, wouldn't 'fit' in the same place as Male Chakra, i.e. urethra, or vice versa, so I also think this means it would not work; and the Chakras are the powerhouses of the Soul, so they wouldn't connect properly, I would think.

Satanic_truth88 said:

Its like trying to take a puzzle piece from another set that is a different size and shape and trying to fit it into the puzzle you are currently building. No, you cannot.

Satanic_truth88 said:

I read that it doesn't happens generally because species,race,gender & sexual orientation are programmed in soul and its difficult to change it. But I don't think it's impossible and I guess it can happen if gods interfere.

inimigo99 said:
Stormblood said:
No. Sex, sexual orientation, race and species stay the same throughout all lifetimes.

I read once that is possible a person who was "racial traitor" may reincarnate on other race...
In my country it is super common and easy to find someone of mixed race of 3 or 4 different races.
how do their cases fit into the rules of reincarnation? will they reincarnate mixed again?

Just try the best to find someone who has similar traits like you. Eighter mixed reincarnated or in the soul group which they have the most off. Your above example is a direct interference from the gods. This is not normal.
If you are mixed black or asian go with black or asian.

inimigo99 said:
Stormblood said:
No. Sex, sexual orientation, race and species stay the same throughout all lifetimes.

I read once that is possible a person who was "racial traitor" may reincarnate on other race...
In my country it is super common and easy to find someone of mixed race of 3 or 4 different races.
how do their cases fit into the rules of reincarnation? will they reincarnate mixed again?

That is a forced reincarnation, not natural. The Gods handle it. It's extremely rare.

Those people, if they are not spiritual people, they are low-priority. They will reincarnate in mixed bodies, yes. Spiritual people have priority when it comes to pure bodies. The more advanced, the higher the priority. In the future, eugenics will be used, so all bodies will be pure and strong anyway.

inimigo99 said:
what exactly do you mean by "spiritual people"?

Do you have anything to say about what can I do for me to "invest" in my future lives? Or recommend links or content that I can study about?

I am aware that the aim and focus is to destroy the enemy and work for the Gods.
I am also aware that I have talked too much about my life and private plans and that is not the focus or relevant in this war, but it is relevant to me and Spiritual Satanism is the religion to which I decided to be devoted so your guidance, information and tips are welcome.

Spiritual people are people who work for their spiritual advancement. Inner alchemy. Only Spiritual Satanists follow under this category or, at least, only Spiritual Satanist do it properly.

The aim is not "destroy the enemy and work for the Gods", comrade. The aim is to attain Godhood and take our place with the Gods. We're destroying the enemy to ensure survival, not because that is the goal of spirituality. In destroying the enemy, we are also destroying the curses that weigh us down... centuries of cursing by the enemy that lead to our downfall. We'll rise up again, as they can no longer harm us. Other goals in life are also very important for your self-growth, even if secondary to dealing with the enemy. You shouldn't discard them. Just know your priorities. Remember, Spiritual Satanism is a meritocracy. This means it doesn't matter who you are, but what you do and how you do. The impact you have. In order to raise through the ranks of life, you need to apply yourself, make an effort to propel yourself and, by extension, your community forward and upward.

There are many informative links to sermons, if you look to my signature. I have to update it with new important info, but what's collected there is very valuable already.

If you want to expand on the already available materials on our websites, you can start by reading sources under HP Mageson's sermons.

The main websites are under this links:
https://www.satanisgod.org/
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/JoSClergy.html

For any doubt after you've read everything on our websites (including the wealth of information in Satan's library), don't hesitate to use the search function on this forum with multiple search strategies and, if you don't find anything this way, just create a new topic in the appropriate section and you'll find the help you need.

Best of luck on your spiritual journey!

Stormblood said:
That is a forced reincarnation, not natural. The Gods handle it. It's extremely rare.

Those people, if they are not spiritual people, they are low-priority. They will reincarnate in mixed bodies, yes. Spiritual people have priority when it comes to pure bodies. The more advanced, the higher the priority. In the future, eugenics will be used, so all bodies will be pure and strong anyway.
If I may respectfully ask, where did you acquire this theory?

The reason I ask is I remember on our old forums Mageson writing that people are mixed due to karma.

The gods have every intention of guiding us and giving us the knowledge to free and empower ourselves, but there isn’t any coddling or anything similar as in Satanic people getting priority over certain things or given more beneficial situations. The fact is many Satanists have hard lives with a lot of struggle and setbacks. As unfortunate as that may be, it comes about due to karma. The gods don’t interfere with that in a general sense. Cobra has stated, they will even let us suffer. And all in all this is for our benefit. We need to take charge of our own lives and be the masters of our own fate. This can’t be done if we’re given overly special treatment.

To an extent we have protection, but from my years of being a Satanist that really only extends to being protected in regard to being able to safely do my meditations. Perhaps life and death situations too. Otherwise we’re left to our own devices to protect ourselves and advance ourselves.

There are many SS here who are mixed race. This proves they weren’t given priority. All this is setup by karma and as said, the gods don’t interfere with that. All they can do to help us is give us the knowledge to help ourselves. If they do any other personal help, like requesting some help from a demon, this does not come free. Something is offered in return.

The gods can grant gifts and blessings. But these are earned from individual circumstances, the same as an SS can even be punished for severe wrongdoings. But overall SS aren’t given priority when it comes to race or any beneficial circumstances unless they’ve individually earned such blessings. Otherwise it’s all karmic.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Stormblood said:

What is this "forced reincarnation" you're talking about? Where exactly did you hear about that?

The clergy and my guardian demon. Forcing means to cause something that is not natural, that it doesn't naturally happen.

Satanic_truth88 said:

You can experience a female orgasm after you’re risen and through invocation or other psychic means. Aside from that, female orgasms and male orgasms are largely similar otherwise we wouldn’t be able to relate to each other as much during this experience. When you reach a certain level your sex drive will likely change and you can probably go longer, and this isn’t really something you’ll have to worry or wonder about anymore.

As for reincarnation, it’s a good thing to be the same gender and even look the same right down to the way the nose and mouth are shaped. Only slight variations. This is I think a positive thing, at least in cases of ancient satanic souls. There is a lack of degeneration. In other cases, it might not be a positive thing to remain the same, it could show a lack of advancement. Tons of factors would go into it, but for most valid past life regression experiences I’ve seen and know of, there’s a lot of similarities between the lives.

Sundara said:
Satanic_truth88 said:

You can experience a female orgasm after you’re risen and through invocation or other psychic means.
How? I don't expect Satanic_truth88 has female tickly-sensitive parts to experience it. Based on what you might say, would you also suggest one could experence life as a dog or a rosebush or a dinosaur, perhaps a volcano, the Moon or a spaceship?

FancyMancy said:
Sundara said:
Satanic_truth88 said:

Is

You can experience a female orgasm after you’re risen and through invocation or other psychic means.
How? I don't expect Satanic_truth88 has female tickly-sensitive parts to experience it. Based on what you might say, would you also suggest one could experence life as a dog or a rosebush or a dinosaur, perhaps a volcano, the Moon or a spaceship?

Yep, go inside the consciousness of any living thing or go within an inanimate object, every object has a vibration and an energy and it’s very own gravity. Gravity is the most powerful form of energy in the universe and everything around you has it, even molecules have their very own vibe. Not to say those are living things, vibration and being alive is very different. So go get it mate, go experience that volcano or that dick/vag. Just gotta slowly work towards that. The mind can do anything.

Sundara said:
FancyMancy said:
Sundara said:
Is

Yep, go inside the consciousness of any living thing or go within an inanimate object, every object has a vibration and an energy and it’s very own gravity. Gravity is the most powerful form of energy in the universe and everything around you has it, even molecules have their very own vibe. Not to say those are living things, vibration and being alive is very different. So go get it mate, go experience that volcano or that dick/vag. Just gotta slowly work towards that. The mind can do anything.
To use computing terminology - I think there'd have to be some sort of interface or driver/software to sit between the me that is me and the other person/thing I would like to experience - again, using the Male and Female parts, which the opposite sex doesn't have. As for the way you said that everything vibrates like you did, I realise that already so that actually did make sense to me. I didn't, however, correlate it with gravity, though. That is interesting. Yes - I have to relate it to Star Trek, of course!, with Odo, et al, who can literally shape-shift into other objects, both living and inanimate, and experience them exactly as they are. Oy. The jew really does take the piss in its (((media))).

Sundara said:
Satanic_truth88 said:

You can experience a female orgasm after you’re risen and through invocation or other psychic means. Aside from that, female orgasms and male orgasms are largely similar otherwise we wouldn’t be able to relate to each other as much during this experience. When you reach a certain level your sex drive will likely change and you can probably go longer, and this isn’t really something you’ll have to worry or wonder about anymore.

As for reincarnation, it’s a good thing to be the same gender and even look the same right down to the way the nose and mouth are shaped. Only slight variations. This is I think a positive thing, at least in cases of ancient satanic souls. There is a lack of degeneration. In other cases, it might not be a positive thing to remain the same, it could show a lack of advancement. Tons of factors would go into it, but for most valid past life regression experiences I’ve seen and know of, there’s a lot of similarities between the lives.

There is no lack of advancement from not experience life as a different sex, sexual orientation, race, species and so on, as there is no need for that. If someone is inclined to have these experiences, they can master the merging consciousness technique to temporarily merge and experience those things, provided that is done in agreement, when it comes to other people and animals.

Stormblood said:
Sundara said:
Satanic_truth88 said:

There is no lack of advancement from not experience life as a different sex, sexual orientation, race, species and so on, as there is no need for that. If someone is inclined to have these experiences, they can master the merging consciousness technique to temporarily merge and experience those things, provided that is done in agreement, when it comes to other people and animals.

That is exactly it, what I said about reincarnation was not regarding merging consciousness though. It’s just about the state of the soul through lifetimes, and that it’s a good thing to remain in tact as much as possible through lifetimes in cases of ancient satanic souls. Not as much of a good thing to remain the same if you were a degenerate. But merging consciousness is how you can experience these things, people don’t need to “turn themselves into” or reincarnate into a female or male body, an animal body, or other wild extremes.

FancyMancy said:
Sundara said:
FancyMancy said:

To use computing terminology - I think there'd have to be some sort of interface or driver/software to sit between the me that is me and the other person/thing I would like to experience - again, using the Male and Female parts, which the opposite sex doesn't have. As for the way you said that everything vibrates like you did, I realise that already so that actually did make sense to me. I didn't, however, correlate it with gravity, though. That is interesting. Yes - I have to relate it to Star Trek, of course!, with Odo, et al, who can literally shape-shift into other objects, both living and inanimate, and experience them exactly as they are. Oy. The jew really does take the piss in its (((media))).

I fucking adore the Star Trek next generation series, but as far as software and driver interface goes, not that this is what you were saying but if it is what you are saying...

No technology is needed to merge consciousness and experience anything through another mind. The Jews try to enforce that idea and they are working on all of these brain hacking devices like uploading memories onto computers and all that jack shit so that we can be dependent on technology and further lose/degenerate our own capabilities.

Sundara said:
FancyMancy said:
Sundara said:

I fucking adore the Star Trek next generation series,
Are you trying to flare-up my sci-fi fanboy geek OCDs?! :p :p

but as far as software and driver interface goes, not that this is what you were saying but if it is what you are saying...

No technology is needed to merge consciousness and experience anything through another mind. The Jews try to enforce that idea and they are working on all of these brain hacking devices like uploading memories onto computers and all that jack shit so that we can be dependent on technology and further lose/degenerate our own capabilities.
I didn't mean literal computer technology. I should have said that I meant a Spiritual/Energy equivalent, as the driver/software to sit between me and the other person or thing I'd like to experience. i.e. I am Male and I don't have Female parts, so I would - literally - not fit in with it correctly, so I am thinking that there'd need to be an interface between my privates and the Female's privates, so that all of the experiences work properly. If I wanted to experience what pregnancy was like and having an unborn Baby kicking in my belly... well, I don't have a womb, so...interface!, surely.

Hey - Interface! sounds like an idea for a film/franchise. Mark my words - the jew is going to steal that now and either make it an exact film/franchise, or put it in other films. Dirty bitch jew.

FancyMancy said:
Sundara said:
FancyMancy said:

but as far as software and driver interface goes, not that this is what you were saying but if it is what you are saying...

I didn't mean literal computer technology. I should have said that I meant a Spiritual/Energy equivalent, as the driver/software to sit between me and the other person or thing I'd like to experience. i.e. I am Male and I don't have Female parts, so I would - literally - not fit in with it correctly, so I am thinking that there'd need to be an interface between my privates and the Female's privates, so that all of the experiences work properly. If I wanted to experience what pregnancy was like and having an unborn Baby kicking in my belly... well, I don't have a womb, so...interface!, surely.

Hey - Interface! sounds like an idea for a film/franchise. Mark my words - the jew is going to steal that now and either make it an exact film/franchise, or put it in other films. Dirty bitch jew.

Lol yeah should’ve known, but yeah I’ll go ahead and stir up that inner geek :twisted: dude the episode where warf gets stuck time traveling gets me. The infinite and slightly different realities, showing that there isn’t just one future. I feel like I’ve been through some similar situations in my mind.... the infinite layers.

FancyMancy said:
Sundara said:
FancyMancy said:

Lol yeah should’ve known, but yeah I’ll go ahead and stir up that inner geek :twisted: dude the episode where warf gets stuck time traveling gets me. The infinite and slightly different realities, showing that there isn’t just one future. I feel like I’ve been through some similar situations in my mind.... the infinite layers.

Sundara said:
FancyMancy said:
Sundara said:

Lol, OK.

FancyMancy said:
Sundara said:
FancyMancy said:

Lol, OK.

Oh. Ok. :shock:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back