Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sound Meditation / Music Audio as Visual

Sound Meditation / Music Audio as Visual

i've been asked to post this sound meditation techique that i've been using for quite some time by my gaurdian demon.

Most of you should have read the sound meditation on the JOS site ---> https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Sound.html

Particularly any sound would work for this in a way, but not all is effective as a visual aid, let me explain. Basically, when you are using stereo headphones, the sound has depth/demension or a stereo field to where u can hear things on the left, the right, in the middle, moving back n forth, OR a bit of a upwards motion.

IF one wanted to use sound as a visual aid for energy absortion, or aura empowerment/cleaning, you would want a sound that has a wide stereo field, also one with alot of high end frequencies that the mind picks up as brighter sound. The best for this in my opinion and my experience doing this is the genre DEATHSTEP, or MINATORY. Here is a small video (enable the audio) showing the stereo field of the audio.

https://imgur.com/a/eE6pl5X

Now imagine that stereo field was your aura, every frequency that passes moving the energy in your aura. Not only does it appear to be a wide moving sound, but it sounds like its tearing through you as well, which helps in visualizing the energy tearing out all the filth in your soul.

Lets say you feel/imagine the sound in your aura, u begin to feel the texture of the sound resonating in your soul, also it can feel almost like a shapeshifting feeling but its simply your energy moving to the sound.

If the song really is something that expresses how your feeling (seriously), then it will also trigger you to absorb even more energy (basically the goosebump shiver feeling).

Alot of the time if im generally angry/pissed off, ill do this techique while basically venting my emotions, tearing away all the filth thats been eating away at me and end up absorbing alot of energy to the point that i can't sleep.

heres a link to a mix that i find highly effective at this techique, its slighty over 50 minutes long

https://anonfile.com/xcAcj9p0oc/All_Things_Must_Come_To_An_End_EP.3_mp3

theres also this mix aswell (they quit making this music a few years back)

https://soundcloud.com/187deathstep/1-8-7-deathstep-dubplate

You could also do this with deathmetal or any other genre (dubstep?) that you enjoy but may not be nearly as effective.

ANYONE else that has experience doing something like this, would love to hear about it! thank you.

Besides what you said, the subject is vast and very individual dependent, but I wanted to say something about music in general. As ss and having spiritual power, if you ever rise and direct emotive energy with the use of a song that has vocals in it , be aware that you'll connect to the one that's singing, ultimately influencing that one too with the whole emotive spectrum. For a more initiated artist this can be a kind of inspiration for the other end but bad things can backfire to everybody. This happens when one is imagining that he is the one singing etc.

Besides this, music can rise energy to acute heights with focus, and it is always pointed on a karmic influence one way or another making it to manifest either by the subconscious or conscious, and it manifests by either more emotional attach, mental impressions or physical manifestations. When you have power, what you listen to, the lyrics with the emotive energy will manifest in your life 101, after a point is you influencing the other end. This applies only to close hearted music you listen to and repeatedly over the years

eternal666light said:

Music and sound are actually very useful, powerful and effective with meditation. I almost never meditate without some kind of music playing. Music derives emotions from us and emotion is energy and based upon the kind of emotional energy this can help amplify a meditation or working, i.e you'll want to listen to music that makes you feel uplifted or happy when doing a cleaning or working with white-gold energy. And for deriving and working with powerful forceful energy you can listen to things like metal or even dubstep if that's what you're into, depends on the individual's tastes and what makes them feel what. I personally listen to a lot of hard rock music when doing RTRs because the emotional energies brought on from it are very empowering.

Educated/experienced members know that using hateful energy (hate is of red energy and of the fire element, it is a destructive emotion) with a working to bring harm to someone for justice is very effective and powerful, sometimes hating someone just on it's own can incite disaster upon them if you're powerful enough, this is why when one is very advanced you need to learn to control your emotions lest you hurt someone you love over a mere scuffle. So you see how effective emotional energy is and how effective music and sound is in drawing forth these emotional energies by making us feel specific emotions.

Different music makes people feel different things though as we associate some songs and sounds with different emotions, it's all relative so work with what you like. However music can sometimes be counterproductive, you shouldn't use it if you think it's distracting you or diverting your focus, that or try listening to something else that doesn't distract you.

Music is mentioned regarding The Importance of Environment, and it doesn't have to be music either, it can be ambiance such as forest sounds, wind, etc. This can be used too especially when working with elements. When I'm working with the water element I like to play sounds of rivers, rain, oceans and streams.

It's all about association and energy and it can help greatly.

nakedhill said:
Besides what you said, the subject is vast and very individual dependent, but I wanted to say something about music in general. As ss and having spiritual power, if you ever rise and direct emotive energy with the use of a song that has vocals in it , be aware that you'll connect to the one that's singing, ultimately influencing that one too with the whole emotive spectrum. For a more initiated artist this can be a kind of inspiration for the other end but bad things can backfire to everybody. This happens when one is imagining that he is the one singing etc.

Besides this, music can rise energy to acute heights with focus, and it is always pointed on a karmic influence one way or another making it to manifest either by the subconscious or conscious, and it manifests by either more emotional attach, mental impressions or physical manifestations. When you have power, what you listen to, the lyrics with the emotive energy will manifest in your life 101, after a point is you influencing the other end. This applies only to close hearted music you listen to and repeatedly over the years
ah yes, i prefer no vocals for these reasons and less distracting. i even heard some music with some bad voice samples that i know would be devastating to yourself, naturally i would not listen to that song at all.

Ghost in the Machine said:
eternal666light said:

Music is mentioned regarding The Importance of Environment, and it doesn't have to be music either, it can be ambiance such as forest sounds, wind, etc. This can be used too especially when working with elements. When I'm working with the water element I like to play sounds of rivers, rain, oceans and streams.

It's all about association and energy and it can help greatly.

exactly. i guess one could use the sound of a fire crackling for the fire element, i used to invoke the fire element too much and burnt myself out hard, i was addicted to the feeling it gave me but damn, i've been staying away from invoking it for few years.

if one is experienced with sound design, u could sound engineer a sound that specifically sounds like what u are wanting to visualize. for example a vortex sound, or even a sound that sounds like its dropping and slowing down to help a trance.

even a rotating (or panning) white noise could help visualize energy on all sides of you.

I only have a few things to add to what other people already stated.

• Music with negative lyrics is to be avoided, to prevent it from becoming programmed into the subconscious.
• For this particular meditation, all genres are viable. None is superior to the other, if not for what concerns personal taste.

So you can listen deathstep, whatever that is. I'll never listen to it or your other suggestion as I hate both electronic music and metal.

What you described is not a sound meditation technique, as sound meditation is for developing synesthesia. In other words, to connect more neural paths in the brain in order to increase brain capacity and perception. Not empowerment, cleaning or absorption: those are other types of meditation.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Music and sound are actually very useful, powerful and effective with meditation. I almost never meditate without some kind of music playing. Music derives emotions from us and emotion is energy and based upon the kind of emotional energy this can help amplify a meditation or working, i.e you'll want to listen to music that makes you feel uplifted or happy when doing a cleaning or working with white-gold energy.

Which is exactly what I do during my meditation routine is listen to music evoking the sensations and feelings relevant to what I'm doing.

Relaxation -- Pagan music from bands like Omnia, Ensiferum, Eluveitie, Faun, etc

Empowerment -- Bassnectar, Dragonforce, Pendulum

Energy/Hyping Up -- Gojira, Death Grips, Wintersun

Stormblood said:
I only have a few things to add to what other people already stated.

• Music with negative lyrics is to be avoided, to prevent it from becoming programmed into the subconscious.
• For this particular meditation, all genres are viable. None is superior to the other, if not for what concerns personal taste.

So you can listen deathstep, whatever that is. I'll never listen to it or your other suggestion as I hate both electronic music and metal.

What you described is not a sound meditation technique, as sound meditation is for developing synesthesia. In other words, to connect more neural paths in the brain in order to increase brain capacity and perception. Not empowerment, cleaning or absorption: those are other types of meditation.
exactly, however i only got these results initially while listening to specific genres due to the sound structure, lack of lyrics, more of a flow like sound. BUT it is a different kind of sound meditation technique, as the focal point is the sound and you are visualizing the sound as energy.

When i was very new to satanism, i had a hard time visualizing white light (like most) and the only way i was able to clean my aura was with this specific technique, (couldnt vibrate mantras/runes due to no privacy).

Different sounds would give me different results, and which the most effective for me was the genre that i mention in the post, since of the high frequency spectrum and the resonance (vibration) nature of that sound. The sound literally is a vibrating white noise, and you try to visualize that, guess what you will see.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back