Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help! Me please crazy family

ArabKnight

I did used magic runes magic in an improporiate way to protect my self from my family and i don't have any protection at all because i have ben chaught help please my soul is weak because of thier abuse i am in saudi arabia in dammam city in tebat and i want to move away from my jealous muslim brother because he want to control every aspect of my life i have a bad stomach pain help! I did the satanic formal ritual!.....

ArabKnight said:
I did used magic runes magic in an improporiate way to protect my self from my family and i don't have any protection at all because i have ben chaught help please my soul is weak because of thier abuse i am in saudi arabia in dammam city in tebat and i want to move away from my jealous muslim brother because he want to control every aspect of my life i have a bad stomach pain help! I did the satanic formal ritual!.....

If you've been caught you need to do everything in your power to ensure your absolute safety, both physically and spiritually. I'm going to be under the assumption that you're in a very dangerous situation right now because I know that Saudi Arabia is severe in their punishments against this sort of thing, so listen very closely.

Do NOT give away your allegiance to Satan any further, if you can't do something secretly then do not do it at all even if this is the RTR. BUILD UP your aura of protection AS MUCH as possible, even if you have to spend a lot of time doing this, even an hour, do what you can when you can however you can. Keep refueling your energies. ALL of this can be done without saying anything, anything that needs to be said can be said in your head, you can even do these in a room with other people, just use your willpower, mind and visualization, it's all completely quiet and hidden.

If your family tells you to do something or not to do something then for your safety do not fight back. Listen to them. You need to do whatever you can right now to ensure your safety. If you have to do anything that is offensive or blasphemous to Satan or the gods for your safety then IT IS OKAY, I promise you Satan and the gods will understand because it's a matter of your safety.

Keep your soul as clean as possible, shield and protect your chakras and KEEP them shielded and protected. Do all of this, stay devoted to your protection and safety and ask Satan for help and guidance. You've done the dedication ritual and Satan takes care of his own, he can help ensure your protection and safety.

DO WHAT I HAVE SUGGESTED, and do it THOROUGHLY. And have faith and trust in Satan. You'll be okay.

Stay open and alert to any and all opportunities that show themselves before you, and please keep us updated on your situation if you can.

ArabKnight said:
I suggest you move, not necessarily out of Arabia, but to another neighborhood or another city. First you have to secure a job with magic if you don't find it easily and initially you can live for rent and then you can work with magic to get your own house. It was difficult enough before, now with the global pandemic, things are even more difficult, but things will get better and life will return to normal. You have to be independent to have privacy and other freedoms.

Just out of curiosity, you said you are an Arab and live in Arabia, have you ever visited the giant chip in Mecca?

ArabKnight said:
Just ask father Satan for protection if the situation is very dire here:https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Prayer.html

Try to explain yourself better. We cannot help if we do not understand your problems. What happened? Did they chaught you doing meditations or what?

I agree with Brother Ghost. His advice on this situation is sound. You should not implicate yourself any further. The punishment for apostasy is death in Saudi Arabia.

Sorry but I dont buy into this.
First you were in Istanbul and u made an obnoxious post about how you were mad at Satan for not protecting you enough from bad dreams (as far as I can remember) then u made a post about smelling farts during sex and now you are in Saudi Arabia meanwhile there is a travel ban going on?

I told u I had my eye on u.

And now you are back with a sob story to provoke empathy which is a very common jewish tactic

Yea no.

We have a classic boy cries wolf situation over here.

MoonlessNight666 said:
Sorry but I dont buy into this.
First you were in Istanbul and u made an obnoxious post about how you were mad at Satan for not protecting you enough from bad dreams (as far as I can remember) then u made a post about smelling farts during sex and now you are in Saudi Arabia meanwhile there is a travel ban going on?

I told u I had my eye on u.

And now you are back with a sob story to provoke empathy which is a very common jewish tactic

Yea no.

We have a classic boy cries wolf situation over here.

I didn't forget his hooked nose either and his admissions of being a kike.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back