Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR Multiples (Need advice and opinions)

Braun666

I did some search before posting this so apologies if this has been addressed, I couldn't find confirmations...

Having heightened my reps for the RTR's for more winz in these times, there's a new method I've used and need to know if it is valid. I'm going to add a detailed description.

1. Here's what I'm used to doing(I know is correct):

- 1 Full RTR --> Affirmations 3 Times
- Repeat the above process 4 more times or however much I've agreed to do

2. Here's what I want to start doing(I have doubts with this):

- Each RTR Line/phrase gets repeated in multiples to complete the (4 or 20 times) in some cases instead of starting over and over again.

So for example let's say I feel like going rambo mode and decide on doing extra damage with 20 RTR's the process would go as follows:

- RTR Line 1: VAHT(x9) • FUHT(x9) • VUHT(x9) • VUHSS(x9) • OUT(x9) • OUTH(x9) • VAHSS(x9) (The entirety of this gets repeated 20 Times). Then one to RTR Line 2... and so on. This keeps the original format of the RTR but instead of jumping to the next line right away I spend more time destroying the letters.

- After completing each line this would equate to the 20 Full RTR sessions

- Only thing left are the Affirmations which I state 3 Times(unsure about this part should I multiply these to fit the RTR amount?)

My notes and observations: Method 2. had me literally feel the destruction of the enemy more clearly and an elated feeling followed suit once I was done, it worked wonderfully for me :D . Method 1. has more of a building effect and maybe a little more draining sometimes. Note that method 1. & 2. are performed in one session and aren't at all spaced out.

What do you guys think? Is method 2. correct and how do you perform multiples? If High Priests can chime in that would also be great.

There are quite a bit of people like yourself O.P. for example HP.Cobra who were or are still are: high-rep spammers.

For example HP. Cobra/Mageson/Maxine and other prominent members, when we did multiple RTRs/RNTRs like Shema, 72, 42 etc.etc., would mention even 10 minute session even doing the bare minimum whether 3, 6, or 9 reps of each RTR was better than nothing it helps the World. Even small reps do things, I think people need to realize the enemy isn't gonna collapse tomorrow it takes time. The mental/astral is retardedly fast but the physical is retardedly slow.

The Final RTR is the same even the minimums of 1, 3, or 9 repetitions per word of each alephbet letter is better than nothing. IF your burning out try it out 1, 3, or 9 times 2-3 minutes, 4-5 minutes, and about 10 minutes or so for 9 repetitions.

With that said multiples CAN and IF you feel like it SHOULD be done. For example 9, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54 etc.etc. the only hard part is keeping count.

Multiples are funny in that it extends the time but not by much. I've noticed when doing 18 I probably spend nearly 15 minutes doing it. 27 reps maybe like 17 minutes and 36-45 reps nearly 19 minutes.

With that said some people might think is it better to perform multiple F-RTR niners throughout the day and wear the enemy down kinda like firing a blast every few hours or perform one HUGE blast and let it sink in for the day.

The only negative is raising energies multiple times not wrong or anything but some people might burn themselves out. On the positive side you offer multiple energies to Satan/Gods and they receive additional help with your energy spiritual warfare donations. So all in all it's a win-win, F-RTR + Excess energy donation.

At the end the "MAIN POINT" is to not "BURN OUT". Burn out = avoid like the plague.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
You can do it like the regular one. But then do each word 27 times instead of 9 times. Or 18 or 36, but I think 27 is a good number.

Is that how most do multiples in one session? I guess I will try this method, mine kinda stays true to the original just repeated lines.

Thanks!

Braun666 said:
You can do it like the regular one. But then do each word 27 times instead of 9 times. Or 18 or 36, but I think 27 is a good number.

Is that how most do multiples in one session? I guess I will try this method, mine kinda stays true to the original just repeated lines.

Thanks!
I think that's how some people do it. That's how I do it at least.

Braun666 said:

Thanks!
It works both ways, do how you feel it. I've tried both some time ago but I liked better the one where you just say each word for 18 or more instead of repeating the line but that could have been because I was used to it. So use whatever method you like the most.

An RTR on average lasts 15-20 minutes but is not important. I was curious how much time I spend for an RTR. You for example if you repeat 18 or 29 times then your final affirmation will be 6 or 9 times? I prefer the classic version with the repetition of the words 9 times, the affirmation 3 times and I repeat it again. That's how I do it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back