Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

40 Day working

Hello, I've just completed the 38th day for my working to overcome my fear of choking/swallowing. It has worked greatly its gotten a lot easier to eat certain foods that I could never eat a few months ago or even longer, but however despite the fact its gotten easier, its still impossible to eat certain foods and I sort of struggle to eat even the foods that are more easier to eat than others.

Since the fear I'm struggling with wont be overcome once the 40 days are complete, should I continue with the working. If so how would I do that?
-Finish the 40 day working then on the 41th day go straight from 36 reps to 72 reps or:
-Finish the 40 day working and wait a couple days and start the working at higher repetitions?

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
Hello, I've just completed the 38th day for my working to overcome my fear of choking/swallowing. It has worked greatly its gotten a lot easier to eat certain foods that I could never eat a few months ago or even longer, but however despite the fact its gotten easier, its still impossible to eat certain foods and I sort of struggle to eat even the foods that are more easier to eat than others.

Since the fear I'm struggling with wont be overcome once the 40 days are complete, should I continue with the working. If so how would I do that?
-Finish the 40 day working then on the 41th day go straight from 36 reps to 72 reps or:
-Finish the 40 day working and wait a couple days and start the working at higher repetitions?

What's actually removing the fears is the cleaning and freeing of your soul and chakras from the given meditations. Things like chakra spinning, chakra cleaning, yoga, aura cleaning, etc help to cleanse and remove negative links, attachments, blockages, etc of which phobias manifest from.

By all means you can continue to do these cleaning and freeing meditations (You should anyways, honestly) or if you really want you can even do the whole 40 Day Program a second time. The 40 days is not an inset thing, you can keep working with the schedule of a specific section well beyond it's designated days if you want to if you feel you need more work from there, etc.

You're doing really great by the way, keep up the awesome work.

I would finish the working at 40 days, then continue with just a daily affirmation that you can eat food with no fear of choking. Workings continue past the 40 days, HP Cobra equated it to a ringing bell that continues it's vibration after it has rung. If after a month or so you don't see any improvements, then try another 40 days.

Also, doing just an affirmation after yoga or pranayama has big effects too, I have had success in just affirmations without doing any vibrations.

Another thing that helps, is to know where the fear came from, and mentally release it. You probably choked and nearly died when you were younger, or in a past life. Know that this is gone and does not have a hold over you any more.

iu

Fear of Choking

jk

Ghost in the Machine said:

I have been thinking about re-doing the 40 day program and adding in some additional meditations such as the energy meditation and some from the Hells army 6 month program. I was highly expecting to open my third eye on the days the program instructed to perform those meditations. But I finally realized that it'll take time to open up any of the psychic centers. I have sort of let myself go, stopping an aura cleaning working which I would be on my 35th day now I was also doing AC, AOP, VM, Hatha Yoga and Kundalini yoga consistently on a daily basis but I let games and laziness get the better of me.

I am going to re-do the 40 day working with some additions and this time I wont stop the program simply cause I expect to open a chakra or extension in as little as 3 days.

Thank you for kind words of encouragement :)

Lydia said:

Thank you very much for responding, perhaps I could do a few rounds of SATANAS while stating my affirmation that I can eat food with the fear of choking, or perhaps something similar to the aura cleaning but breathing gold energy in the throat chakra? I currently have set affirmations for both Hatha and Kundalini yoga so those 2 are out the equation (may need to change those affirmations though)

Maybe it could've manifested from something that happened in my past life, I dont recall going through a traumatizing episode of choking. I have choked a few times on food and liquids. Foods was no problem if I choke then I was able to swallow it or cough it up but when I choked on liquids it was completely different I felt like many times I was going to literally die from it.

So maybe that could be the reason, but it still doesn't make sense it felt like it came out of nowhere when I was eating food and drinking liquids perfectly fine.

But thank you once again, I will keep your advice in mind and apply it to my daily schedule (well once I get myself back on my 2 feet that is) :)

Jack said:

yqazW5M.png

I'm joking :lol:

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :D

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:

Hey, would you consider this to be a phobia? Along with the working, I’d suggest googling some quick tips on overcoming phobias. I had a phobia and got some really good advice to use along with some other spiritual happenings. It helped a lot. The phobia portion of the brain is right next to the reward center in the brain. If you can promise yourself any kind of small reward for confronting your phobia and getting through it each time, you’ll be surprised at how astoundingly easy it is to make it go away. As real as the phobia is, and with all of the things I did to avoid the one I dealt with, I was shocked when it actually worked.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back