Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

People exposing the SYSTEM being threatened

sap

In the following youtube video Robert Kiyosaki & Patrick Bet-David talk together about what is going around in the world especially in the financial world and how the corrupt elites (Jews) are looting the people. Mr Kiyosaki also states that he was threatened for what he said about the current situation .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KVClUVtrQ8

Kiyosaki, London Real, Icke, Jones and many other prominent people all over the world understand that we are going full forwards into a full fledged Communist / Israeli / Technocratic owned dictatorship. They all are covering different sides of the same common enemy right now.

The inner circle google employee person who exposed Google algorithm bias has also been severely damaged. The person in question was Dr Robert Epstein [the name here], which just goes to show the enemy will have no mercy even to their own in the end.

Also, Orthodox jews are being busted and destroyed by their own jews in the process instantly when they don't follow the script to the letter. If they treat their own like this one can imagine what they may attempt to do at anyone else to the "goyim" globally.

Nobody is exempt of the above coming dictatorship. Poor and rich, clever or stupid, everyone will be went after all the same. It doesn't matter if people kiss enemy ass in the process either.

Many people do not like this, despite of their beliefs. It is normal that everyone who does that will receive numerous attempts and attacks towards their life as Communists tend to do.

We either fight this through or we let go and our world becomes a permanent shithole without return to normalcy ever or any hope in sight.

In the end many will be forced to espouse our ideals and agree with us in 9.9 out of 10 points because of how obvious the enemy is going to be. They may name them as they will, but the issue remains the same.

Props to the people from any background who are doing their work in exposing these crimes that are taking place against humanity on any level.

We may come and go but the future of this world rests on this. We over here have completed out the most major aspect of the work which is to give the spiritual foundation of flattening the enemy. From now on we have application and this is war on every front.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Since you mentioned London Real, what is your take on Brian Rose? Is he a jew? I saw him a few months ago talking with Dan Pena (another person that I'm on the fence about regarding jewishness). To me they gave off that vibe, but at the same time they have something weird about themselves also. It's confusing for me.

This isnt an important question or anything, just personal curiosity.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Kiyosaki, London Real, Icke, Jones and many other prominent people all over the world understand that we are going full forwards into a full fledged Communist / Israeli / Technocratic owned dictatorship. They all are covering different sides of the same common enemy right now.
Man, Icke get's on my nerves...always blaming Satan for what the Joos have done.

I just want to slap some sense into him sometimes.

of the true light said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Man, Icke get's on my nerves...always blaming Satan for what the Joos have done.

David Icke is a jew we could not possibly reason with him...

of the true light said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Being too mainstream and saying everything doesn't go together. Many of these types above say something and keep the "Satan" meme going because they think this has fuel as it had in the past to keep them safe against the actual ongoing mind control grid of jews which is against "Satan".

And it may have even served them until to day but their "allowance" will run out as they go. Maybe Icke will understand this when he goes to the astral or something in his future, maybe not. Maybe by the time they will get it it will be too late for them. Saying facts, but promoting globalism, race mixing, covering for jews, etc, are things that in his mind have to be done.

Why he does what he does is clear in the minute 50:50 of his interview about "Thank you Satanic Elite", which is he is getting fooled by a few jews, such as friends, business partners etc, so he has to keep with the same meme. Then he goes to name numerous jews who are essentially pulling all this crap, which is basically jews, and a family reptile club doing that stuff. And the jew world order in action.

He just follows the meme "We wuz the same, jews are always 100% innocent except of Zionists which are like 97% of all jews, Satan is the evil guy" and the rest of it, for reasons that are quite obvious.

1. He either knows the facts and he's doing this for cover/sales/trolling. Doing some necessary shilling in order to confuse/get through to the masses for ease of absorption. [9 out of 10 chance]

2. He does not know and hasn't read our sites [or still pretends to not have it as he clearly has shared many of our theories and even pictures etc, copy and paste from the JoS and he is totally spiritually oblivious, so he goes with the convenient line due to ignorance. [ less than 1 out of 10 chance]

Either way, even the negative advertising they all do, ends up with a steady degree of people learning the Truth in the end.

Inadvertently, Icke also has done damage to the enemy, as far as their agenda goes, despite the above.

Shael said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Since you mentioned London Real, what is your take on Brian Rose? Is he a jew? I saw him a few months ago talking with Dan Pena (another person that I'm on the fence about regarding jewishness). To me they gave off that vibe, but at the same time they have something weird about themselves also. It's confusing for me.

This isnt an important question or anything, just personal curiosity.

Funny I actually watched this too, author of a few great books.

As for the host i like him he battled addiction whilst working as a high flying player in the NY stock exchange.

Transformed his life puts out good content.

Unsure if he one of the "Chosen"

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The inner circle google employee person who exposed Google algorithm bias has also been severely damaged. The person in question was Dr Robert Epstein [the name here], which just goes to show the enemy will have no mercy even to their own in the end.

Also, Orthodox jews are being busted and destroyed by their own jews in the process instantly when they don't follow the script to the letter. If they treat their own like this one can imagine what they may attempt to do at anyone else to the "goyim" globally.

Nobody is exempt of the above coming dictatorship. Poor and rich, clever or stupid, everyone will be went after all the same. It doesn't matter if people kiss enemy ass in the process either.

Many people do not like this, despite of their beliefs. It is normal that everyone who does that will receive numerous attempts and attacks towards their life as Communists tend to do.

We either fight this through or we let go and our world becomes a permanent shithole without return to normalcy ever or any hope in sight.

In the end many will be forced to espouse our ideals and agree with us in 9.9 out of 10 points because of how obvious the enemy is going to be. They may name them as they will, but the issue remains the same.

Props to the people from any background who are doing their work in exposing these crimes that are taking place against humanity on any level.

We may come and go but the future of this world rests on this. We over here have completed out the most major aspect of the work which is to give the spiritual foundation of flattening the enemy. From now on we have application and this is war on every front.
You made me remember my grandparents' testimony. They lived their second half of life in communism. Before communism they were wealthy, but when communism took over, the communist state took away their property. Others owned shops and other wealth, communism took their wealth and forced them to work in construction and work the land. They worked very hard and their pay was not only very low and they could not afford to buy much food, but it was also forbidden to buy more food than the amount that was due per family and family members.

Alex Jones really makes me mad I’ve been listening to his program everyday recently and multiple times a day he makes sure to totally talk down on Hitler the Nazis, and Satan. I’m thinking about calling in his show to pick this bone with him.

It really does show, even the bad publicity JoS gets creates more traffic and people joining Spiritual Satanism. That's why there's next to no mention of JoS outside of the forums, the JoS sites, and a hand full of blogger, wordpress, or public domain sites. But I have seen some of our memes spread around the internet, including meme sites, iFunny, and 4chan.

Despite all the enemy has done, people eventually find their way. There are videos that briefly mention JoS, people that share certain pages from the JoS main site (which is how I first found JoS), memes we've made that circulate, and of course all the internet warfare we do too. If only Satan weren't so taboo to most people, but maybe breaking the astral barrier will fix this soon.

But more so the prevalence of 'conspiracy theories' lately is heartening to say the least. There is stuff the governments of the world, and Jews as a whole are doing that constantly get brushed off as 'conspiracy theories' despite evidence to the contrary. People need to know what's going on, not be programmed by the media. And that's why real journalism, is to those in power, a threat.

This is following the agenda set at Event 201 which was to censor the internet and all media criticism of the martial law the Jewish elites have placed the nations under. The Jews understand hundreds of millions of Gentiles are at home with nothing to do but be online and they can't have them accessing information that alerts them to what is going on. Which is the Jews are attempting to turn earth into a Borg cube ship in which all will assimilated into the global Jewish one.

Which is why you should all take some time to spread the JoS online as well. And expose the Jews.

Icke is a Theosophist which is a esoteric form of Christianity. So he interprets everything through a Christian mentality its unconscious at some point with this function. Icke's earliest books are based openly on the works of Alice Bailey. This is why I believe Icke can't put the Jewish issue together as its against the programming. So he goes to what is comfortable with the programming and blames Satan.

Ickes entire paradigm is based on the Christian Bible in which the Fallen Angels are now reptilians and the giants are reptilian hybrids and the source of evil. This is classic Bible theology minus the reptilians.

Its well known the Fallen Angel story was stolen and corrupted by ugly, hateful Jews from the Sumerian record of the Annunaki meaning the fifty An's or Light beings who came down from heaven. The Sumerians stated the An's created humanity and built the golden age and taught humans the sciences and how to ascended into the Light Body they created a global ascension civilization. Graham Hancock pointed this all out as well in his book Magician's Of The Gods.

Note the Jewish bible states that Yahweh flooded the earth to destroy this civilization and wipe out the Nephilim this word means Sons of Orion. This pre flood civilization was the one of the race of the Nordic's who are ascended humans not reptilians. The ancient Egyptians, Hindu's and Hopi's all venerate the constellation of Orion as being the place of human origins.

The Jewish race are the only ones who have reptilian DNA with the Cohen gene. And the Jews state they are a separate species from Gentile humanity which is the entire basis of the Jewish religion. And the Jewish religion of the Talmud states that Gentiles come from SATAN. The Jewish Rabbi's the high level ones state their Yahweh is a collection of reptilians of whom they share the same racial, alien soul with.

The violent and murderous racism of the Jews is the manifestation of the psychotic hatred their reptilian family have for all Gentile humanity and our Gods. The Jewish Bible orders the Jews to wipe out the Gentiles and all Paganism the religion of the Gentiles. When the Jews invaded Canaan they killed all the Gentile men, women and children and burnt them as human sacrifices on their altars to Yahweh as Yahweh ordered. That is the instruction the Jewish rabbi's use to deal with the Gentiles. They frequently bring this up in their lectures in Israel about how to treat the Gentiles in the Middle East as well.

Icke attacks the entire ancient world [Paganism] as being evil because its from the golden age of our human Gods many of whom were born mortal but ascended they are our eternal ancestors. This is because Icke is a Christian some people don't understand this because they lack knowledge but Icke didn't hide this. He believes in Jewsus in the Theosophist way. Which connects one psychically into the enemy program to some degree. So his work comes out confused and confuses the truth. Icke will attack the Royal Family as Satanists but somehow overlook the Royal Family is the head of the Christian church in England and gain all their power from Christianity and having themselves worshiped in Christian prayers with the Christian "god" and the Royals believe they are descended from the blood lines of Jewsus and Jewish King David. The Jewish religion of the Christian Bible is the whole basis of the Royal Families existence. Icke is confused on some things.

of the true light said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Alex Jones really makes me mad I’ve been listening to his program everyday recently and multiple times a day he makes sure to totally talk down on Hitler the Nazis, and Satan. I’m thinking about calling in his show to pick this bone with him.
Man that would be some great listening. :lol:

If you do please post the segment on here or at least the time stamps of the segment.

I guess infowars got kicked off of YT but they can still be found @ liveleak.com

Interesting question on this subject. I'm aware the JNWO is crazy as fuck and might even pulsa de nura, maim/kill or even "My Rabbi will curse you on shabbat" mentality.

But these threats; real or just acting tough and puffing up the feathers?(Recently it's been mentioned the jews aren't as incredibly in control of everything and it's really just puffing themselves up to make people scared of them being everywhere)

Are the threats from JNWO sources and shabbos credible? I mean sure some might go crazy and commit a murder or spiritually murder the person with black magick. But should these people in the recent news like Icke and all these guys on mainstream sources. Should they be worried? Obviously going overboard would probably incite opposition but simple "It's the jews" makes the tribe "Oy gevalt goyim we gud peple dindu nuffin".

I mean it's great these guys are naming their enemy despite some cuck responses like "Synagogues of Satan" or "Hitler wuz ebul" or "Nazis be ebul" or whatever cucked responses they have.

But is the threat from the enemy, credible in these cases? besides the obvious "but if I blame the jews I won't get muh shekels". Even though it seems like shekels aren't as valuable as they seem now a days due to the biowarfare done by Communist China and in recent news it seems some are also blaming Israel for the virus.

No, don't expose yourself over something petty. Alex Jones is controlled ops anyway, that is why he is shitting on Hitler and Satan, because he is purposely leading the "woke" astray. Same with all these Nationalists who are pro-Christian.

Given how the forum is under major siege, just make sure to spread the links. These are desperate poor hacking attempts and other bullshit going on.

There are updates incoming which will compensate for issues happening now. Big upgrades incoming.

Wait... Werent the Confederates slavers?

I recently watched the last joe rogan interview with alex jones & I think there is a lot of truth in his theories, it would make more sense if he blamed the jews. I just think he blames the nazis and satan because of fear of the jewish elite. He has already had multiple death threats. He might get executed if he would expose their secret.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5yh2HcIlkU

this is the interview I'm talking about. I'm curious what all of you think about this.
Note that he keeps ranting about the communists and the secret services but only briefly(because he's scared?) mentions Israel being in on all these horrible acts on humanity.

kipcorn666 said:

I recently watched the last joe rogan interview with alex jones & I think there is a lot of truth in his theories, it would make more sense if he blamed the jews. I just think he blames the nazis and satan because of fear of the jewish elite. He has already had multiple death threats. He might get executed if he would expose their secret.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5yh2HcIlkU

this is the interview I'm talking about. I'm curious what all of you think about this.
Note that he keeps ranting about the communists and the secret services but only briefly(because he's scared?) mentions Israel being in on all these horrible acts on humanity.

I’ve seen that podcast before and it was alright. Most of it was rambling but to a normal person it seems profound what he’s saying. And it makes sense to me now when he’s talking about “God” and the different dimensions. I know he can’t go after jews or they would really get rid of him. but Alex actively covers for them and bashes the Reich everytime he gets. Also trump has him in Stockholm syndrome and he doesn’t go against him even when he’s wrong like with this virus and the handling of it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Given how the forum is under major siege, just make sure to spread the links. These are desperate poor hacking attempts and other bullshit going on.

There are updates incoming which will compensate for issues happening now. Big upgrades incoming.

Also tell by the number of "guests" lurking

:twisted: thats how to tell if its a kike plot . It twists the normal making you waste time . Get angry blame and self aggrandise , like you normally wouldnt . The end result of every plot isnin the distance not now making it harf to tell why on earth you would bother . There is no reason its stupid you think . Now fast forward . Look at result . If its anti life anti green or justva waste . Making you kill one another is fun for them . Blame shifting home destroying time wasting kikes . All aimed to get you to believe you need someone to act . Have no responsibility . Therefore no power . Well fuck em . They are shit cunts . And they will burn .

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back