Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New Implant Can Read Thoughts

Shael

Saw this on Reddit and thought I should share here. It's obvious what the real intentions behind this are and (((who))) is involved. https://www.reddit.com/r/Futurology/comments/fycv9c/scientists_debut_system_to_translate_thoughts

Another fun thing to note, is that the comments on this extremely quickly caught on to the actual implications of it. The biggest comment chain was completely wiped, which tells us it was very likely people discussing Jews directly.
The second biggest comment chain discussed how this will quite obviously be pushed onto people in the coming future under the guise of a "new feature".

Shael said:
Saw this on Reddit and thought I should share here. It's obvious what the real intentions behind this are and (((who))) is involved. https://www.reddit.com/r/Futurology/comments/fycv9c/scientists_debut_system_to_translate_thoughts

Another fun thing to note, is that the comments on this extremely quickly caught on to the actual implications of it. The biggest comment chain was completely wiped, which tells us it was very likely people discussing Jews directly.
The second biggest comment chain discussed how this will quite obviously be pushed onto people in the coming future under the guise of a "new feature".
wont be long till it is marketed as "why type save time '' kinda thing to make people take it

Lol well if everything you think would get typed I think it is safe to say that all texts that would be written since then would be illogical, full of error and basicly, all kinds of trash.
Being able to think without it being out there immediately gives one time to rethink and reconsider.. sometimes it can be a negative thing if there are psychopaths but for most people I guess it'd be better.

Not that people take the time to rethink things nowadays..

Shael said:
Imagine going in holiday and at the check up at the airport they will manage to read your mind and discover that you don't like jew world order or things like this. Instead of going in holiday you go in prison because `mind police` say so. I expect this to become a reality in a potential jew world order.

Also reddit is heavily censored, I was posing there simple messages with `Christianity is a lie` and a link for Exposing Christianity and the messages were vanishing instantly. I think is because morons gave me `negative karma` and probably this has an effect over what I post there in the future. Is exactly like a social score or a `forum behaviour score`, you are good goy and post dumb stuff, you get pozitive karma, you are bad goy and post political incorrect stuff, you receive negative karma by someone you don't know or see and get censored.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Lol well if everything you think would get typed I think it is safe to say that all texts that would be written since then would be illogical, full of error and basicly, all kinds of trash.
Being able to think without it being out there immediately gives one time to rethink and reconsider.. sometimes it can be a negative thing if there are psychopaths but for most people I guess it'd be better.

Yeah, for a lot of people thoughts can be erratic and all over the place.

The Alchemist7 said:
Shael said:
Imagine going in holiday and at the check up at the airport they will manage to read your mind and discover that you don't like jew world order or things like this. Instead of going in holiday you go in prison because `mind police` say so. I expect this to become a reality in a potential jew world order.
Minority Report comes to mind... Also that while we never had le microchip, we thought all sorts of things and were not in trouble for it, but with le microchip, merely thinking something would land one in a gulag.

Also reddit is heavily censored, I was posing there simple messages with `Christianity is a lie` and a link for Exposing Christianity and the messages were vanishing instantly. I think is because morons gave me `negative karma` and probably this has an effect over what I post there in the future. Is exactly like a social score or a `forum behaviour score`, you are good goy and post dumb stuff, you get pozitive karma, you are bad goy and post political incorrect stuff, you receive negative karma by someone you don't know or see and get censored.
That sounds like cliqué-y in-groupy xianity to me! Yeah, Reddit might not be "religious" but it's xian "atheism". Self-promotion is not "allowed" there, so that further shows that it is cliqué-y in-groupy xian "atheism".

FancyMancy said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

hahaha true. I had a little trouble with that not too long ago due to a ton of things that needed to be done. Its better now.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

hahaha true. I had a little trouble with that not too long ago due to a ton of things that needed to be done. Its better now.
Well, you just might be safe enough from being implanted, then; (((they))) would prefer to catch people out!

FancyMancy said:
That sounds like cliqué-y in-groupy xianity to me! Yeah, Reddit might not be "religious" but it's xian "atheism". Self-promotion is not "allowed" there, so that further shows that it is cliqué-y in-groupy xian "atheism".
Yea reddit is rubbish for activism. Also for some reason I could post a message only every 8 minutes. I heard this `huge` forums or groups are controlled by the enemy in a way or another, so they can shut us very easy, unless we try more subtle and smarter way of promoting our ideas

Shael said:

https://www.removeddit.com/r/Futurology/comments/fycv9c/scientists_debut_system_to_translate_thoughts/

Unfortunately using this website we can see what that very large comment chain was talking about, and it does not appear to be any people waking up to the enemy, but just silly shit.

However there a plethora of comments that were quickly removed, that we have no idea about.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back