Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Finding out your favorite shows/music was made by jews...

RavenSky666

It's very terrible once you find out that some of your favorite shows,movies,music was created by a jew. I have spent hours and hours researching all of my favorite content. Once I realized it was made by the enemy it pissed me off..especially if it was a childhood favorite. Like the rugrats for example, a cartoon I loved as a kid. written by jews, Or the band Kiss, Gene is a jew. Makes total sense though... But my point in writing this is, please do yourselves a favor, for those of you who are new or even those of you who have never done this before, look up your favorite shows and video games and movies and music, find out who is and isn't a jew, clean yourself of their garbage, it hurts when you find out the truth yes, but PAIN is necessary to growth, You will never grow until you learn the truth and free yourselves. The answer is not to completely throw away all media. you'll be depressed then with nothing to ground yourself. Not all content is from a jew. Just seek out the shows and cartoons and media made by gentiles. and ignore and never look back on content made by jews. try to do some digging. Look beyond just writers, and artists. see who is producing and running this stuff as well. We do not want to support any filth being put out by the enemy. I have found out a recent show I had liked Steven Universe was written by jew rebecca sugar who also did adventure time story writing. all shows I once liked. And I've discovered so many movies I will never watch again that were written or produced by jews. The realizations I had once discovering hit me hard but I knew is was important for me to know. sadly so much of what we watch and listen to is ran by them, most of it is, but not ALL of it. we have to just research to find out what isn't. Every once in a while I will feel this sudden urge to look up a musician or a movie actor or someone I was once fond of like, Jack Black, and then find out if they are jews. sadly he was and I no longer support him. Follow those urges they are going to help you in the long run! and good luck everyone! Hail Satan!!

RavenSky666 said:

This is only all the more reason to do RTRs to fight off these retched filthy parasites from our planet. With them gone we won't have to worry if someone we've befriended is a jew or if a song we enjoy is sung by a jew or if something we once loved with all our heart was created by a jew.

It should piss you off when this happens and you should use it as fuel to fight them. Hatred is a powerful weapon against one's foes. With that in mind, being educated, in the know, spiritually aware and mindful is what largely prevents negative influences from this garbage. You're going to find it difficult to find films, movies and shows where a jew wasn't involved at all and if you shut yourself out from every little form of down-time or entertainment, that's not going to do you a whole lot of good.

I enjoy the movie Kung-Fu Panda for example and am well aware that there are jews involved in it like virtually all other forms of film and entertainment but you should be aware that a lot of gentiles are too. I immediately notice in Kung-Fu Panda that the enemy-directed point of the story is to make kids feel special and not feel the 'need' to spend years meditating to do cool things like other characters in the story did, because they can be that one special fat Panda who does nothing but have fun and "oh look, he's the dragon warrior, he didn't meditate at all for years goy, he just ate and had fun. See you don't have to make effort or do anything right?" Not to mention they made a peacock a villain in the second movie and the peacock is the strongest symbolical animal to Satan next to the serpent.

I notice and recognize this, so it's in my awareness and clearly I'm educated enough to not believe or fall for that garbage at all. So a few jews involved in a form of media is not going to stop me from admiring the music, the art, the other aspects of the story and other things of which gentiles largely had involvement in. Don't worry too much on the actors behind the characters, you'll just drive yourself crazy.

Just be educated and aware, that's all. It sucks, but we don't really have many choices at this time, options are few and limited. Eventually (((they))) will be removed from this world entirely and it won't be a problem.

adventure time Written by a Jew not suprised at all. In fact most the stuff on Cartoon Network strange and maybe even a little disturbing and creepy. There is no story line that anyone can follow and it looks like they are just putting pure subliminals of all sorts of kinds in it and writing it for someone who has a thinking process that is not understandable at all at least to me. Glad I didn’t grow up today. cartoons used to be at least understandable.

Even rugrats is better than the new crap they have.

RavenSky666 said:
It's very terrible once you find out that some of your favorite shows,movies,music was created by a jew. I have spent hours and hours researching all of my favorite content. Once I realized it was made by the enemy it pissed me off..especially if it was a childhood favorite. Like the rugrats for example, a cartoon I loved as a kid. written by jews, Or the band Kiss, Gene is a jew. Makes total sense though... But my point in writing this is, please do yourselves a favor, for those of you who are new or even those of you who have never done this before, look up your favorite shows and video games and movies and music, find out who is and isn't a jew, clean yourself of their garbage, it hurts when you find out the truth yes, but PAIN is necessary to growth, You will never grow until you learn the truth and free yourselves. The answer is not to completely throw away all media. you'll be depressed then with nothing to ground yourself. Not all content is from a jew. Just seek out the shows and cartoons and media made by gentiles. and ignore and never look back on content made by jews. try to do some digging. Look beyond just writers, and artists. see who is producing and running this stuff as well. We do not want to support any filth being put out by the enemy. I have found out a recent show I had liked Steven Universe was written by jew rebecca sugar who also did adventure time story writing. all shows I once liked. And I've discovered so many movies I will never watch again that were written or produced by jews. The realizations I had once discovering hit me hard but I knew is was important for me to know. sadly so much of what we watch and listen to is ran by them, most of it is, but not ALL of it. we have to just research to find out what isn't. Every once in a while I will feel this sudden urge to look up a musician or a movie actor or someone I was once fond of like, Jack Black, and then find out if they are jews. sadly he was and I no longer support him. Follow those urges they are going to help you in the long run! and good luck everyone! Hail Satan!!

We have musik, games/ movie topics:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11868&hilit=musik

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=225&p=154937&hilit=movies#p154937

Ask me about any actor and I will tell you if he's jewish................ I must have seen all good movies without jews as protagonists and I have trouble finding new ones lol.

RavenSky666 said:
I just found out that Gravity Falls was made by a jew and thought about this topic. I used to love it and adventure time too. I guess it is time to grow from our childhood and realize life and what we watch isn't what it looks and isn't what we are told. Did you find cartoons made by gentiles?

mercury_wisdom said:
I just found out that Gravity Falls was made by a jew and thought about this topic. I used to love it and adventure time too. I guess it is time to grow from our childhood and realize life and what we watch isn't what it looks and isn't what we are told. Did you find cartoons made by gentiles?

I honestly haven't looked recently but I'm sure that there are several out there, I just haven't done enough research to find out which ones are an are not. Eventually when I have more time I'll try. I've been so busy with other things however I'll let you know if I find any out. I pretty much am looking up things as I go, and if it's totally jew made I then avoid it. I know some people here were saying that I shouldn't get caught up on it, and that it doesn't matter because Gentiles were involved as well not only Jews, etc. But it's not just that! Yes gentiles were involved in some jewish productions, but, what makes me the most upset are the subliminal things that they put in those shows, and movies, that are harmful to us. if it's made by a jew there's bound to be a ton of Jewish filth and subliminal stuff and probably curses In it. And of course it's in a lot of cartoons that we grew up with because they wanted to attack the younger people the most. Children are more impressionable after all. To me I've tried to abandon any and everything that I knew that was made by and produced by a kike. It is simply what I feel is right to do, I have no problem putting those shows, or those movies, or any of that music behind me. I just don't want to support the jews. It just doesn't feel right. Even if it was something I used to love, once I look at it now I can see all the outright jewish garbage in it. And it makes me want nothing to do with it. In Nazi Germany they burnt and destroyed everything that was jew made as it should be. I feel we need to do the same thing but on a spiritual level. But that is my opinion and I know not everyone feels as strongly about this stuff as I do. I just feel wrong watching jew made stuff...but once I started to free my self from it, once I started thinking on it, looking over it with an open mind and paying attention, I started noticing the shit they were sneaking into our shows. It's liberating to me to not support their garbage brainwashing programs anymore.

unnamed.jpg

nazi-books-burning.jpg

RavenSky666 said:
mercury_wisdom said:

I honestly haven't looked recently but I'm sure that there are several out there, I just haven't done enough research to find out which ones are an are not. Eventually when I have more time I'll try. I've been so busy with other things however I'll let you know if I find any out. I pretty much am looking up things as I go, and if it's totally jew made I then avoid it. I know some people here were saying that I shouldn't get caught up on it, and that it doesn't matter because Gentiles were involved as well not only Jews, etc. But it's not just that! Yes gentiles were involved in some jewish productions, but, what makes me the most upset are the subliminal things that they put in those shows, and movies, that are harmful to us. if it's made by a jew there's bound to be a ton of Jewish filth and subliminal stuff and probably curses In it. And of course it's in a lot of cartoons that we grew up with because they wanted to attack the younger people the most. Children are more impressionable after all. To me I've tried to abandon any and everything that I knew that was made by and produced by a kike. It is simply what I feel is right to do, I have no problem putting those shows, or those movies, or any of that music behind me. I just don't want to support the jews. It just doesn't feel right. Even if it was something I used to love, once I look at it now I can see all the outright jewish garbage in it. And it makes me want nothing to do with it. In Nazi Germany they burnt and destroyed everything that was jew made as it should be. I feel we need to do the same thing but on a spiritual level. But that is my opinion and I know not everyone feels as strongly about this stuff as I do. I just feel wrong watching jew made stuff...but once I started to free my self from it, once I started thinking on it, looking over it with an open mind and paying attention, I started noticing the shit they were sneaking into our shows. It's liberating to me to not support their garbage brainwashing programs anymore.

unnamed.jpg

nazi-books-burning.jpg
Agreed!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back